Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imprisonment -- Raiden and Chokuro

Chokuro

Pulsar
How long would she be caged? Lilith was not one who liked to be caged â?? ever. She hated that she had gotten caught. She would have gotten away scot free. No one would have touched her, but no. Some damned lower demon who could barely conjure fire had to intrude and he set the alarms for everyone to know that she was there. She should have never hired others to work with her. She was a loner. She worked best when no one was there. When she could stick to the shadows, keeping unnoticed, and no one would have known. But ... No. That man not only ruined her latest hit on some hot shot good-doer, but because of her past, there was not even a trial for her to be judged on. She was caught by those annoying angels then tossed into this prison in the middle of some galaxy, different dimension, space type deal and no one was even within screaming ear shot. She had no one to pester. To torture. To make do her bidding. No one was even there to give her food. Not like she needed the nutrients, but she was fairly sure there was something that said she should be fed.

A growl passed her lips as she began to pace the confined area she was within. Her slender, fingers trailed through her long locks, the black of her nails pushed through the dark turquoise of her hair, pushing the waving tress away from her beautiful face. A pair of ruby pink eyes peered out from her pale, gray-hued flesh. Striking features she had. Those deep pink eyes, blood red lips, her ashen flesh, natural dark turquoise hair, and then two black horns faced backward at the top of her head. She looked around, trying to find some sort of entertainment. A dull look to those eyes as she continued to pace. A leather corset hugged her well-endowed chest, boosting up what was naturally given to her with a bit of lace along the edges of the garment. Skin tight leather wrapped around her legs, showing the cures of her body, with stiletto boots over the pants. Lilith needed to get out of here. Not only was she caught, but she was bored. She would get out of here somehow, if it involved killing herself. Not that that was anywhere on the list, but she could fake her death. That would be easy. The difficulty would be tricking those that watched over her into thinking she was dead as well.

Vayne landed in Lilithâ??s 10â?? x 12â?? cell with a loud crack as he landed practically on his ass. â??Owww I think I landed on my walletâ?¦â? He said and remained on his hands and knees, rubbing his butt before straightening up. His waist length sky blue hair fluttering out as he looked around some as he looked around, making him brush it out of his eyes. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a black vest over it and black slacks with dark brown boots. Vayne looked more like a human at this time than angel, but this prison was for angels or demons alone and humans couldnâ??t survive here so it was obvious he was one or the other.

â??Whoa!â? he jolted back, away from her in surprise and stood up with a brow raised. â??Oh well I guess I got lucky and they shoved me in a cell with another person.â? He said and sat back down, starting to relax. He had a tawny skintone and she could see the toned muscles in his arms as he rubbed his wrists some. â??I hate having to live with so many prudish rules.â? He sighed and looked at her. â??Sorry if I intruded into your peaceful cell-life.â? Vayne said snidely with a roguish grin. He was tall, almost 6â?? tall and was obviously well-built but not ripped or buff and was handsome enough in a mysterious way.

Lilith stopped all her movements upon seeing someone else dropped into her cell. Her eyes narrowed dangerously at the man on the floor, a faint growl easily being heard if he would just shut up. Her arms folded over her lower torso that she held tightly. Staring at him and seeing his many movements and acting as if she cared. She did not care. Some damn angel was in her cell. Apparently those assigning cells were not the brightest. She did not care why he w as here. Some rules were meant to be broken. â??prudish rulesâ?? whatever. Like she cared? Why the hell was he telling her anyway? Not like she gave two shits. Make damn sure that the person you are now about to be left alone with to fend for yourself will not be someone that will kill you without a second thought.

A louder growl could be heard as she easily crossed the distance between them, her right foot connecting with the front of his neck and she pretty much slammed his throat against the floor beneath, pressing her heel into the flesh with a hiss to her lips. â??Give me one reason right now why I should not kill you purely for being obnoxious.â? She growled, her arms still folded across her lower torso and it was apparent that the action had not taken much effort from the woman. She was a demon. Some angel like him was pathetic. Breaking rules and getting shoved in here â?? whatever. She was not a happy person. Sure, he was decently attractive, but she has definitely had better. Her foot continued to press upon his jugular, wishing to just snap it right now. Puncture him so that he bled to death. Nothing would give her greater pleasure than to kill something, and killing an angel, and on top of that one who annoyed her, would be the best treat for her boredom.

â??Ngh!â? He grunted and put his hand on her ankle and gripped her firmly and reacted on pure instinct, most angels would try to talk their way out of it. But not a nearly fallen warrior angel, he rolled his legs up and hooked them around her hips and pushed her leg back suddenly and pulled down with his legs. Basically pulling her onto her back as he held his legs, locked around her. â??Because itâ??d be just what the wardens want.â? He said, rubbing his neck as he held her down firmly and held her pinned for a second before releasing her and shifted to sit cross-legged and looked thoughtful about it. He understood now, they often put angels and demons together so they didnâ??t have to execute them later; figuring theyâ??d just kill each other.

Brushing his fingers through his hair he looked around and threw a rock at the bars and watched it get electrocuted. I figured theyâ??d do that. That shock isnâ??t powerful enough to kill either of us but it would certainly hurt quite a bit. Vayne thought and looked at his cell-mate, eyeing her blatantly and without any form of shame. â??Now if we can behave we might be able to figure a way out of here.â?

((howâ??s that? Later they could escape and have to hide together somewhere?))

Back
Top Bottom