Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise's Good Luck Charm (Abderian and Azayzal)

Intrita

Planetoid
As her hiatus were starting to come an end, Rise believed she would be able to come back as if she had never left, even better than ever in fact. Her flame may have been snuffed out for a short amount of time, but she had been doing this for years and all it would take would be a single performance to have that light shining brighter than ever now. So why was she suddenly starting to become so nervous? The facts were difficult to ignore the closer and closer the big day came, expectations were going to be high for the return of Risette, fans starved to see her perform again would move onto someone else if she just missed the mark. Maybe Rise was only being paranoid, but that didn't stop what felt like a whirlwind of butterflies from forming in her stomach as she thought about what could go wrong.

Going through every advice strategy in the book, from breathing exercises, to tea, to even listening to relaxing music which had only worked against her, the last thing Rise wanted to do was listen to someone else's work, it only made her think about the possible shortcomings of her own. So when the usual remedies didn't work Rise decided to swallow her pride and watch a few interviews with various idols to try and figure out how they managed to chase away stage fright, one claimed to have to a good luck charm, a ring around her finger that she just needed to touch. Rise wasn't someone who stubbornly denied the existence of good or bad luck, she just never saw it being tethered to material objects, having a lucky ring or hairpin to find comfort in just felt too good to be true. Rise was a social person, what she found comfort in were things like praise from fans, her grandmothers love, interaction with her friends. Her friends...that was something that stuck with Rise, maybe it wasn't that good luck charms were pointless, she was just restricting herself in how she saw them.

Her decision to invest a good luck charm lead her to calling Naoto, Inaba could handle itself just fine without the Detective Prince, Rise's own dilemma left her in need of a friend. When Naoto had arrived she explained her predicament, the stage fright she had felt, and asked if Naoto was free just for today, after all there was no better distraction than an evening with friends. As the hours passed Rise was easily able to ignore the butterflies she had felt, Naoto really was someone she had needed, for much longer than a single day. Which was why when the two of them had called it a night, Rise had only pretended to fall asleep, laying awake in bed for an hour just to play it safe make sure that Naoto would be resting. Cautiously crawling off her mattress, she approached the sleeping bag that had been set up for the detective and gave Naoto a little nudge just to be safe, with no response, Rise grabbed the length of rope she had hidden underneath her bed.

Overnight Naoto had been bound, gagged, and hidden away in a suitcase like a valuable secret, a secret that Rise had to keep from night all the way until early morning. It was a good thing her team excelled at being fast and efficient, she would have felt guilty if Naoto would have had to spend a lot of time in such a small space, but the train and limo ride afterwards had only taken about three hours, Rise even made sure to keep up a quick pace when walking to her hotel room, tempting as it was to stop and wave at fans who were there waiting both in and outside of the building.

With her room being just an elevator ride and a short walk down the hall, Rise had taken a breath when she made it inside without any issues. "Now lets get you out of here." She said pulling the suitcase into the middle of the room and laying it on her floor, both gentle in the motion and undoing the zipper, Rise wouldn't want it getting caught on the detectives hair after all. "I hope the trip didn't feel too long, Naoto-kun, now you can stretch a little." A sweet smile spread across Rise's face, her tone making it seem like it was just a casual conversation as the top of the suitcase was lifted and she placed her hands beneath Naoto's arms to sit her up.

Everyone had heard about Rise plan to return to the stage the excitement of her fans was building everyday and all of her friends had known for sometime that she desired to step back into the spotlight. However none of them, fans or friends, would have suspected that the bubbly, positive and all around confident idol would be feeling any kind of pressure to perform. It was certainly a surprise for Naoto when she received a call from her close friend but the detective prince was more than happy to help however she could, albeit she wasn't entirely sure how she could be of assistance but she was determined to try her best. She considered taking some books for guidance from her grandfathers library but in the end decided against it after all it sounded like Rise just needed the support of a friend and she was capable of doing that, right?

Arriving in the afternoon time flew while the two were together. The pair reminisced about old times and just did the usual stuff that girls do when they hung out together, it was one of those rare times were Naoto did anything truly feminine, it made her feel slightly uncomfortable but she was happy to help Rise and she felt a little happy about doing something feminine for a change. Naoto had drifted off feeling quite happy about being able to help clam Rise's nerves and she knew that her idol friend would shine in the spotlight much light she had always done maybe even brighter than ever before. However while the detective was deep in her slumber it seemed Rise had something else in mind.

Upon waking up Naoto shifted and found herself unable to move and in an extremely tight space. Panic struck and she begun to struggle mind racing with the possibilities of what could of happened. The tight confines of the suitcase made it difficult for the detective prince to move around at all but eventually she felt the rope that was keeping her so tightly bound, her fingertips rubbing against the suitcase and even as she tried to scream she found that she was gagged and all that would come out was a muffled whine. Then suddenly she remembered that she was Rise and a new wave of terror washed over her as the idea of the idol being similarly trapped gave her a renewed strength to continue struggling against her binds, although it turned out to be rather fruitless as whoever had tied her up was experienced at doing so.

Her container was knocked around a bit and her muscles ached from being locked in the awkward position. The detective prince was running all manner of scenarios were through her head but the first and foremost thought was to find someway to confirm Rise's safety. However when the suitcase stopped and was laid against the floor a faint, familiar voice could be heard and as the zipper opened Naoto squeezed her eyes shut while the light blinded her and Rise's voice spoke softly down to her. At first she felt wave of relief but it turned to icy horror as it slowly dawned on the prodigy that Rise had been the one who had tied her up and put her through the harrowing event. Terrified eyes gazed up at the sweet, smilingly idol who was acting as though nothing was out of the ordinary. Naoto flung herself away from Rise and tried to crawl away from her 'friend', shrieking a muffled scream into the gag before curling up into a ball her muscles burning with agony from the three hour trip.

All she could do now was lay there entirely exposed to Rise's twisted whim.

Rise hadn't been at all concerned when hearing the scream escaping her captive, it was a hotel she had been to more than once and the walls were near soundproof, her team had made sure of that. She was an idol after all and occasionally Rise wanted to include just a little bit of practice between rehearsals and concerts, Risette had powerful lungs so it was important that the walls would be able to catch most of her voice in order to avoid disturbing the others guests. So Rise hadn't feared a scream muffled by the gag in Naoto's mouth being heard, if anything it told her the necessary steps she would need to take in order to make the detective into an ideal good luck charm. It already looked like Naoto lacked the strength to fight or escape despite her attempt to crawl, looks like the detective prince was out of energy after a long ride, Rise saw her chance to take advantage of the situation.

"Trying to crawl away like that isn't going to do you any favors, Naoto-kun." As Rise spoke she picked up the suitcase once more and wheeled it closer towards the bound detective. "It just tells me you'll need to spend more time in here, when I am here, and when I'm not." After saying that she gave the case a few pats to let Naoto know she may go back in the moment she had just gotten out. She may not have sounded too cross, but there was a sternness in Rise's expression, understanding that Naoto would be panicked after escaping such a cramped after so long, but also needing Naoto to understand that there was only so much tolerance in trying to get away or get help. Today was already going to be busy after all, the sooner her good luck charm understood, the better.

"Still even if you're not doing exactly what I want, let's get you somewhere more comfortable." Rise's physical strength was nothing impressive, but with Naoto being around her own size it wasn't too difficult moving the detective across the room, taking a breath she took one of her captives ankles in each hand began to drag Naoto across the room and towards the bed. "I would have taken your gag out too, but I'm not going to risk you screaming again." Not that it would be a problem, just way to try and deter Naoto from making any attempts at calling for help in the future. Despite her goals Rise was kind of glad she had excuse to keep the gag in, it was a cute look for the already fearful detective.

Releasing both ankles and going for beneath Naoto's arms, Rise began lifting the detective up onto the mattress, front side first only to then turn her over onto her back. "You're much lighter than I thought, but that's a good thing since it means I don't need a lot of energy to carry my good luck charm around with me." Climbing up onto the bed, Rise straddled the detectives hips, placing her index finger on Naoto's cheek and gingerly trailing it down. "Just looking at you I already feel a lot more ready to go on stage than I did before." She leaned down, going silent for a moment so that her warm breath would brush against Naoto's neck and ear. "I know there's plenty more you can do for me." After saying that Rise's hand left her captives cheek and went right for Naoto's thigh, palm resting on atop of it and gingerly grinding against it.

Naoto gave a few more pitiful squirms trying to gain anymore distance between Rise and herself before laying on her back, panting heavily through the gag. The burst of adrenaline had run out and now she was really feeling the exhaustion and soreness from being confined in such a small space for so long. The detective prince glared at Rise as she spoke, a small part of her wondering just what had made her decide to do such a twisted thing to her friend a small glimmer of hope that maybe this had some link to the other world, or shadows, or anything that could excuse Rise's insane behavior. Her fearful eyes flickered between the idols face and the suitcase that Rise was patting, the one she had been packed up in, a tremor of terror showing in her eyes as she looked at the, now, extremely threatening luggage the experience fresh enough in her mind that she would do anything to avoid it and as such she complied with her former friends wishes.

Naoto didn't offer any struggle as Rise dragged her by her ankles towards the bed, the detective prince seemingly giving in or at least for now. Once again she turned her thoughts to trying to figure out what Rise wanted or why she had done all this, none of it made sense to her. At the mention of her gag she started to work her jaw in an effort to somehow get it out of her mouth but the twisted idol knew what she was doing and there was no way the entrapped blue-haired girl was going to get it off without her hands. As they reached the edge of the bed Naoto started up at Rise, her eyes pleading for the girl to stop and start making sense, she would even accept this as a joke, albeit one gone way to far but she just wanted to understand one simple thing. Why?

It was surprisingly easy for Rise to lift the bound detective, Naoto was lighter than she appeared as she always wore clothes that hid her petite figure and tried to make herself look slightly more boyish and bulkier. While she lay there on the bed Rise said something interesting, using the term "good luck charm" when referring to the detective prince. Did the idol see her as nothing more than some charm to carry around and make her feel better? She tried to pull away from the finger that trailed down her cheek and the way Rise continued to speak only confirmed her earlier thoughts, her former friend now thought of her as nothing more than an object. Naoto now glared angrily at her captor, struggling with renewed fury at the idea of being thought of as such but she couldn't move with Rise on top of her and the hand that traveled down her bound body made new thoughts of horror rise up in her head as the helpless detective could do nothing to stop the idol from doing anything she wanted.

Please she thought to herself Please just let me go a small tear rolling down the side of her head as she lay at the mercy of someone who didn't even see her as human anymore.

Rise had paid close attention to Naoto's actions so that she would be loaded with plenty of ammunition to use against her captive, while neither seemed like much the glare and the attempt to remove the gag herself were reason enough Rise to be harsh with Naoto. "You know Naoto-kun, I didn't really care for how you looked at me earlier. I think a blindfold would do you some good." Considering that the detective had just been freed of the suitcase suddenly having her sense of sight taken away would probably feel like a gut punch, something Rise had taken into account. Grabbing one of the pillows on the bed, Rise began to shake it out of the case, with the pillow out she pressed the cloth in her hand together, resting it on top of Naoto's eyes, Rise began tying the ends around her head to have it function as a makeshift blindfold. "There we go, it should also help soak up anymore tears." Rise giggled as a way to get the point across that felt no pity either.

"Another thing I saw you do was try to take your gag out." To add weight to her words Rise went for the top of Naoto's head, fingers sinking into the short blue locks then following it up with a firm tug. "You don't ever decide when to take your gag out, even if you're on your best behavior, only I decide that." Rise clenched her teeth and sounded irate when doing so in order to further scare Naoto before lifting the detectives head up by the hair and shoving it against the mattress. "I'd like to think I can just end it there on a warning, but it's clear I need to do more." With an idea already in mind Rise scooted off of Naoto's hips and grabbed the hem of the detectives pajamas pants and began to pull it down and off Naoto's legs. "This should add perfectly to your gag." Rise's hands falling onto her captives underwear when saying that.

Going through the same motion as removing the pajama bottoms, Rise left Naoto's lower body entirely nude then began balling up the underwear she held in her hand. Meanwhile the idol used her free hand to tug at the knotted cloth inside of Naoto's mouth, pulling it out and lowering it around Naoto's chin, as soon as that happened the balled up underwear was quickly stuffed inside, Rise keeping her hand on the lower part of her former friends face to make sure Naoto wouldn't spit it out. "Don't worry, if you do a good job at proving yourself to me, I'll take this out of your mouth as early as tomorrow morning." In the end Naoto would still be dealing with a sore jaw, reason enough to make anyone think before they acted. After giving her warning, Rise pulled her hand away and lifted the cleave gag back up to let that be what kept Naoto's mouth stuffed.

Crawling over to the side of the bed, Rise sat up against wall, legs spread and pulling Naoto close to her and sitting the detective up, the other girls back pressed up against her front. "How about now, Naoto-kun? Do you still want to scream or crawl away?" Rise rested her head on her former friends shoulder. "Or are you going to be a better behaved good luck charm?" Rise's hand went right between Naoto's legs, rubbing two fingers against her labia. "If you want to prove yourself to me, you'll keep your legs spread."

Naoto watched someone she, until recently, considered a close friend, her eyes flicking from Rises face to look around the room for anything that could help her escape her situation. She continued to work her tongue at the gag until the wet muscle was utterly exhausted. At Rise's words she froze up, eyes widening in horror. She shook her head barely able to muster up the energy to struggle anymore but she had to continue fighting back... Didn't she? Even though she had been sleeping she still felt so very tired, so drained from the terror of being held captive and not knowing where she was or what was happening. As the makeshift blindfold was tied around her eyes cursing her back into the darkness once more, Naoto blinked back tears she swore she wouldn't give the crazed idol the satisfaction of letting her see the blindfold soaked with tears. It was a small victory that she had to take for herself.

While Naoto was taking her tiny victory Rise continued to talk. Her words making the bound detective freeze up. What is she going to do to me now she thought to herself wearily. Wincing as her hair was roughly grabbed and she would have shouted in pain were it not for the gag silencing her. Her body tensed as the idol spoke angrily down at her, speaking of warnings and needing to do more before roughly tossing her head into the bed. Without sight the only way Naoto could tell Rise had gotten off of her was by the weight on her body being removed something that would of been relieving were it not for what happened next. While Rise was worked on removing her pajama bottoms Naoto was wriggling her hips and vainly struggling as she had done so earlier. The motion was slowly becoming weaker as she was just about reaching the end of her rope and with no way to stop her former friend from depantsing her she let out a quiet sob. The detective princes body trembled as her pitiless captor rest her fingers on her surprisingly feminine and lacy panties and Naoto despaired as she was powerless to do anything except let out a pathetic whimper.

Without hope she didn't even try to struggle as Rise removed her panties as easily as she had her pajama bottoms. There was a flicker of hope when her gag was removed "P-please... Rise let-" she begun her tone pleading, begging and terrified but ultimately she was silenced as the balled up panties were stuffed into her mouth, uncomfortably stretching her jaw. A hand making sure she didn't spit them out while the gag was slotted back into place. Instinctively her thighs closed in a futile way of hiding her privates while her cheeks flared red hot in shame of being seen in such a pathetic state like this.

Rise shifted her around, pulling her between the idols legs and sitting her up as though she were a doll to play with. The snaking hand wormed its fingers between her squeezed shut thighs gently touchimg and rubbing on her labia. With Rise so close to her it would be easy to see the wet patches ln the blindfold from where she had been sobbing. The woman's words whispered softly into her ear as her former friend rested her head intimately on her shoulder it was almost like they were lovers. Naoto shook her head in reply to Rise's question and pausing only for a moment before she slowly started to spread her legs giving better access to her pussy in an act of shameful submission.

Rise went back and forth in her head trying to decide if Naoto speaking was worth punishing the detective over when her gag was out, well it was nothing more than begging, no threats or demands to be let go. It was clear she already had Naoto at a low point so now it would just better to take advantage of it, watching as her captives defiance slipped away Rise decided that was something worth of praise. "Good job, Naoto-kun. I know you'll definitely like this a lot better now." She followed her words up by giving Naoto multiple kisses to a part of her cheek that wasn't covered by the cloth of the gag, then craned her neck over a bit to plant a kiss on Naoto's lips best she could despite the gag, a little something Rise wanted her good luck charm to work for, it could be a much more intimate kiss if the cooperation continued and the gag would be safe to remove.

With a lot more room given to her by Naoto, Rise picked up the pace that her fingers moved little by little, wanting to take her time build it up instead of rushing it, she wanted to make sure that Naoto felt every bit of it and with that blindfold on she knew the feeling would only be enhanced. "You know I feel like this should be the other way, not the tied up part, but who exactly is pleasuring the other." Rise did have to get herself ready later today, so having Naoto put her mouth to use would definitely help alleviate some of that stress. Though if she was honest just touching the detective was a pretty effective means of helping forget her worries, especially all those adorable whimpers and looking at that tear stained blindfold, it made Rise eager to find just what else she would be able to squeeze out of Naoto.

As the rubbing reached a certain pace, Rise decided to slide her finger into Naoto's slit, curling and uncurling it so that it would brush up against her inner walls. "Now that I think about it, is this going to be a first time for you, Naoto-kun? I doubt the former detective prince would have much time for intimacy." Not that Rise had very much experience either, Risette took a lot of time from her day after all, it was more to fluster the other woman, as well further get the idea across that Naoto was her good luck charm by saying former detective prince. "Maybe I should have packed a few toys with me as well, I know what I'm going to go shopping for after my concert." Her voice lowering to a soft and sultry whisper to let Naoto know that she wasn't kidding, the index finger of her free hand brushing across the detectives nose for added effect.

"You know this also gets me really excited for the future as well." When saying that Rise forced a second finger into Naoto, pressing both together and making a scissor like motion, her free hand joining in the attention as well as she pressed her index against the very end of Naoto's slit to have it press against her clit. "We'll have our own little private moments together, everything I want to try out on you, I'll be able to take out your gag and listen to every noise you make at full volume. It just sends a shiver of excitement down my spine, Naoto-kun." Rise gave Naoto another kiss on the cheek. "You really are a perfect good luck charm."

Almost as if the idols words were a challenge Naoto promised herself right then that no matter what happened she would refuse to ever completely submit to Rise, to never enjoy anything the idol did to her, after all what could she possibly do to her that would be enjoyable? Naoto's mind rebelling at the praise as though the shameful act of giving into Rise's twisted desires wasn't enough now the deranged Idol was going to praise her for it! The detective prince swore she'd... she'd... Do what? She'd already tried to escape and look where that got her. A twisted-knot of shame made her cheeks flush red while her former friend kissed them and eventually her just reminding Naoto just how weak and powerless she was in this situation. A fresh set of tears being blinked back as the hopelessness of her situation continued to sap her will.

The bound tomboyish girl's thighs trembled while Rise picked up the pace with her fingers. She seemed to be enjoying tormenting her 'good luck charm' strong fingers rubbing and feeling every inch of the most intimate and private area of the detective prince. With the blindfold taking her eyesight away from her the sensation was greatly enhanced causing her body to respond automatically, lips swelling up with arousal while she was ashamed to admit that she was getting wet from the idols touch. The idols words sending a cold chill down her spine as she spoke of "Pleasuring the other" flashes of dark imagery entered her mind as she imagined what Rise would force her to do and it made her whimper in fear.

Almost as if driven by her toys wetness she continued to pick up the pace of her rubbing, Rise's long fingers easily slid past her lips entering her slit where they flexed and unflexed inside her brushing against her inner walls causing them to clench around the invading fingers. Rise's words had rung true, the former part especially stinging, with her constantly helping the police solve cases while trying to keep on top of her studies Naoto never had time for intimacy, hell she rarely ever had any alone time and as such she hadn't had time to explore her own body very much. It was very rare for her to masturbate and she had never used a toy on herself before, something that the idol promised she was going to change while she continued to caress Naoto as if she were a lover.

At the prospects of the future a second finger entered her slit, forcing a muffled moan out of the detective while she grew increasingly wet. The scissoring motion hitting spots that the blue-haired girl didn't even know she had sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. Her body twisted and she was desperate to get away from Rise's hand that seemingly knew all of her weakest spots. The thought of spending 'little private moments' together made her stomach drop as Naoto realized that Rise would play with her much like this anytime she desired, it hadn't even crossed her mind as she had foolishly thought that the Idol's intention was to fight off home sickness or just to have a friend with her but no it seemed she had other ideas. A tear slipped down from the wet blindfold, rolling down her cheek just as Rise kissed it and praised her for being a perfect good luck charm. It seemed that Naoto's life had taken a dark turn.

With how wet the blindfold was starting to get it was tempting for Rise to want to pull it off Naoto's eyes and see what a mess the detective had become, but not yet she told herself, it would definitely be worth it more in the morning. For now she just brushed the side of her index finger along the single tear that had managed to escape from beneath the blindfold. "You know Naoto-kun, even if you had somehow managed to escape could really just take up the role of the detective prince again." She rested her head on Naoto's shoulder, making sure the detective would hear every word of it. "After all you were deceived, kidnapped, now you're here crying. That doesn't sound very much like a detective, much less a detective prince." She was stranger to trying to hit someone psychologically, playing mind games with staff and security during concerts to make sure they could do the best possible job. Despite Naoto's intelligence she decided to poke at her captive a bit, Rise thought Naoto might be vulnerable enough to try.

"Naoto-kun, are you trying to get away from me again." She asked, voice low and threatening but it was nothing more than a warning, her focus was more on Naoto's slit more than anything. "I guess you really aren't experienced around here, you're absolutely soaked." Rise made the same motion with her fingers a few more times before finally pulling them out "My fingers are just covered." She teased before wiping the two digits off on the surface of the mattress "I'd say it's time we take it a step up, feeling around in there already, I'd say I know where a lot of your weak points are now." Rise half-lied, she didn't know the exact spots but considering Naoto's reaction to her finger she was bound to eventually hit a sweet spot with what she had in mind next.

Scooting back on the bed, Rise placed a hand on the detectives shoulder and began to lay her back down onto the mattress. Climbing off and walking around the bed, Rise stopped in front of Naoto's legs, wrapping one hand around each ankle and starting to spread both open. Getting back on top, the idol didn't hesitate to open her mouth and run tongue along her captives sensitive folds once close enough. "Let's give you that one last push." That was the last thing Rise said before busying her tongue, running it up and down Naoto's slit and have the tip of tease the detectives inner walls.

Though it wouldn't be long until Rise stepped up from simple teasing, spreading the detective by resting one finger on each side of the detectives sensitive folds. With a bit more room to move around, Rise dipped her tongue inside of Naoto's entrance and had her wet muscle brush against the her inner walls, as well giving some intention to other parts, index finger of her free hand going right for Naoto's clit and pressing against it.

Naoto was so focused on trying to resist any sensation of pleasure that the idol was trying to draw out of her that when Rise spoke the words cut through her like knives. In all of her grandfather's books, that featured the suave and cool mannered detectives she had tried to model herself on, none of them had been so easily deceive. In fact whenever the heroes of the stories were kidnapped they had always found a way to outwit their captor and escape. Never were the men so easily overpowered and reduced to crying while laying naked exposed to their attacker. The nibbling doubt's that the detective prince had always pushed to the back of her mind were rising to the surface. She could never see herself as the princely character others made her out to be. Naoto in her vulnerable state couldn't help but find herself questioning all her attempts to emulate the men she idolized in those books when she had been taken and reduced to this state so easily.

Even lost in her own despairs the threatening tone made her tense up, freezing slightly as if she was expecting Rise to deal out some harsh punishment for some imagined slight. Nothing came however. Instead the idol continued to point out her shameful arousal at her hands. The teasing words making her cheeks turn a bright crimson while her former friend wiped herself clean and went on to indicate that they were no where near done. In fact Rise's words brought up a faint memory of when Naoto had been working a case. She had been using one of the officers personal computers when she stumbled upon a strange folder. Curiosity being in her nature she opened it only for it to be filled with images of woman doing... things... to other woman.

The detective prince had quickly closed out of the folder but some of the images had been burnt into her mind and now they cropped up as Rise talked about taking it up a step. Surely not she thought to herself. The deranged idol wouldn't go that far now.. would she? Naoto didn't have much time to think about this as once again the dominant woman moved her about the bed as though she were nothing but a toy. Feeling the soft tongue brushing against her folds sent a surprised shock up her body, eyes widening under the blindfold, for the first time she was thankful for the gag as it was able to muffle a quiet sound of pleasure.

Naoto had hoped that would be as far as it went but Rise had other plans. The puffy folds slick and wet with arousal were spread while Rise dipped her tongue inside of the detective princes entrance. This time she had to hold back a groan. It felt good not that she would admit it and she most definitely didn't want her former friend knowing. However it didn't end there the tongue delve deeper into her folds. She could feel the wet muscle brush against her inner walls, hitting against the sensitive areas Rise had scouted out with her fingers. Naoto's clit was sticking out from her hood the attention to it sent a bolt of pleasure rocketing up her spine. It caused her thighs to instinctively clamp around the idols head and she was unable to stop a moan of muffled pleasure escaping her lips.

Naoto may not have made as much noise at first, but considering there wasn't a lot going in the room besides the two of them, Rise was able to hear that what had managed to escape past the gag. She considered that good progress to start but that didn't even compare to the sound that came of the detective prince next, that moan not to mention Naoto clamping down on her head definitely made Rise pause the movements with her tongue for a few seconds, unable to stop herself from smirking. "You didn't even try and kick me away, Naoto-kun." She wanted to make sure to get that jab in before continuing, just to get the point across that Naoto was making the transition from detective prince into ideal toy.

That was the last thing Rise had said before fully focusing her attention back between Naoto's legs, debating in her head whether or not she should push her former friend over the edge or stop at the last moment in order to tease her and make Naoto beg. It did sound appealing, trying to get Naoto to whine and beg for more, but Rise also had to remember that her captive probably still had a rather firm grip on her pride. The idol decided it would be better to keep going until Naoto would hit a climax, besides it wasn't like she was letting her captive go anytime soon there would be plenty of more opportunities to tease and edge Naoto in the future.

Rise decided to rest her hands on Naoto's thighs, gripping tightly and sinking her nails into the skin before her mouth was back on the detectives crotch. Going for the one spot that had easily made Naoto jolt, her clit, Rise started off by just running her tongue along it up and down but it was long until her lips were rested atop it and she began to softly suck on the sensitive nub. With each moment that had passed the intensity had picked up more and more, putting her nails into play as well to drag them along the surface of Naoto's thighs, not breaking the skin but leaving a line of visible scratch marks.

Naoto's had her thighs tightly squeezing around Rise's head while the idol licked and toyed with the detective's inexperienced slit. While it was true that she had been rendered helpless by being bound, gagged and blindfolded her legs were free and she should have tried to alteast kick her tormentor away, right? The little jab had been more affective than Rise would realise. The guilt of not continuing to resist because she was afraid of how Rise would punish her. That along with Naoto's perceived flaws at being captured and the fact that she was scared. All of that was weighing down on her making her doubt herself, making her wonder if it would just be better to give into the deranged idols desires and submit and just become her 'good luck charm'

While Rise focused her attention back on her toys shamefully wet pussy Naoto mind was still reeling under her dark thoughts. Despite her intelligence Rises words had struck her to the core and made all of the niggling little doubts she usually ignored or masked with an air of confidence. The worst part of it all was the dark, little thought that was slowly growing in her mind. The little thought that pointed out how good it felt. How no matter what she had done with herself, albeit those were very few times, it didn't feel as good as this. Even being being tied up and captured send a guilty shiver of pleasure through the detective prince's body. It was something that Naoto had been denying this entire time. So used to being seen as independent, strong and reliable so why did the idea of being forced to submit under Rise excite her so much.

While Naoto's mind was so preoccupied with sorting out the twisting feelings that were welling up inside of her, her body was being far more honest. The increasing wetness, the swelling of her labia and the way her clit was standing erect from her hood were all signs that despite her protest Naoto was enjoying what Rise was doing. Pale thighs framed the gorgeous idols face while she lapped away at the sopping slit. Once she turned her attention back to the bound woman's clit that was standing as a testament to her shameful arousal. Even as Rise ran her tongue along it Naoto's body shuddered by the time her former friend wrapped her lips around the sensitive nub Naoto's mind was aflame with pleasure, the white hot sensation obliterating the dark thoughts and leaving her thinking of nothing but the desire to cum. Even gagged as she was Naoto's cries of pleasure grew louder. Even the sharp nails that were being dragged down her thighs elicited muffled squeaks of joy.

The disgraced detective prince's body curled, pert chest nearly pressed into her tightly squeezed thighs. There was a loud moan followed by a rush of girly cum that would wash against Rise's face while she made her good luck charm orgasm, perhaps it was even her first orgasm. It certainly seemed likely as Naoto fell onto her back, legs dropping spread, chest rising and falling quickly while she struggled for breathe beneath the gag.

No protests, no attempts at trying to keep quiet, looks like she managed to break good portion of Naoto's resistance, or at the very least made it impossible to ignore, well in the end Rise still had plenty of ammunition to use against the detective, letting Naoto experience an orgasm meant tempting the detective in the future. She decided to take advantage of the high a person would get off an orgasm, lips leaving Naoto's clit and instead moving down to suck on her captives sensitives folds before lapping up some of Naoto's fluids before lifting her head back up. "Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, Naoto-kun." Rise already forced an orgasm out of of her former, time to rub it in.

Rise sat with her legs crossed and waited before continuing, watching the rise and fall of Naoto's chest as the detective tried to catch her breath, sure it would be less of a wait if the bundle of cloths were removed but Rise wanted to remain firm when it came to punishment, so the gag would remain in place until the next place. When Naoto's breathing started to calm, Rise crawled around the bed to sit on the opposite end of the detective price, grabbing her captive by the shoulders and pulling Naoto up to sit down on her lap. "I never took you for a masochist, Naoto-kun." Rise pressed the tip of her index finger against her former friends cheek, moving it around in a clockwise motion. "Don't try denying it, I heard that squeal when I scratched your thighs." Her voice was low and Rise made sure those words were said right into Naoto's ear, free hand soon going for one of the detectives thighs, palms resting atop of it and grinding against it.

"Would scratching you again turn you on? Maybe if I just bit down on one, after all it's important I leave a mark there that shows you belong to me." The grinding had stopped and instead Rise planted her nails on spot of Naoto's thigh, keeping still in order to build just a little bit of suspense before finally dragging her digits up the detectives thigh, again only leaving a noticeable line of scratches but not breaking the skin. Rise's hand then moved around towards Naoto's back, sneaking it's beneath the detectives pajama top despite the pressure of the ropes and scratching there as well. After that she pulled her hand away and just had her nails glide along the surface of Naoto's torso, teasing that the detective could end up getting scratched at any moment.

Yet it didn't happened and instead Rise rested both hands on the mattress and began to scoot back. "I wish I could play around with you more, but I have to get ready to go practice." Once off the bed she placed her hands back onto Naoto's shoulders and turned her to have the detectives head laying on the pillow, she then leaned down and gave her former friend a kiss on the cheek. "You can just use the time to rest, I'm when you're up it'll feel like no time at all has passed." After those reassuring words, Rise began to walk towards the rooms exit, feeling content for now from what she managed to get out of her good luck charm.

Naoto's breathing was ragged, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to gulp down mouthfuls of air around her gagged lips. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, the small ones she had managed on her own paled in comparison. The sensation of pleasure had made her mind all warm and fuzzy and for just a moment she had forgotten her perilous situation. It all came rushing back however as Rise shifted her attention from the detective's sensitive nub to her captives folds that were slick with cum. The idol's decisive words struck a heavy blow on Naoto salting her wound while making her mortified over her shameless behavior.

Rolling onto her side the captured detective turned toy curled up into a tight ball, if her hands had been free she would have hugged her knees. This position didn't last long however as Rise had other ideas in mind for her good luck charm. As soon as she steadied her breathing Naoto felt her former friend crawling around the bed until she was sitting opposite of the detective prince. She was pulled into the idols lap forced to sit there like a pet dog which included the addition of petting in the form of Rise's finger circling her cheek. Their forced closeness caused the dominant woman's words to brush heated breath against her ear as her words caused Naoto to blush darkly. She wasn't so naive as to be unaware of what masochist meant and Rise's poor victim would rather be gagged and tied up in the suitcase for a week than admit to her former friend that the scratching had turned her own.

However it didn't seem like Rise would need a verbal admittance from her good luck charm as the hands that were resting atop her bare thighs planted the idols well kept nails into Naoto's soft thighs. There was an immediate reaction of the blue haired detective arching up before she forced herself to sag back down into the idols lap. She had been expecting more from her tormentor but the moment of stillness was extremely effective at throwing her toy off balance. The sudden drag of nails against her thighs made her back arch up once again unable to stop herself despite having forced herself to relax only moments ago. It didn't stop there however as Rise delved her hands under Naoto's pajama top, manicured nails drawing lightly over the even softer flesh that lay beneath. Naoto couldn't help herself, she squirmed against her owner and even let out a small, pathetically needy whine.

The assault was over just as quickly as it had begun. Rise's hands quickly withdrew and as the last soft feelings of pleasurable scratching died away Naoto was laid on a pillow while the Idol informed her that she needed to go to practice. The kiss on the cheek would of been sweet if the deranged woman hadn't tied her up and stuffed her in a suitcase. Laying there for a while Naoto waited until she was sure Rise wasn't coming back. It was the perfect opportunity to try and free herself. While Rise was at practice Naoto wriggled off the bed falling to the floor with a thump. She wormed her way across the floor trying to find anything that could help her get the rope untied on her wrists. Eventually she bumped against the leg of the table and started to rub her wrists against one corner of it.

After leaving the room Rise's main focus soon became getting ready to practice and then the practice itself, but even then Naoto never left the idols thoughts. It was that little piece in the back of her mind that provided Rise with some much needed comfort, as well something to look forward to at the end of the day other than sleeping, dinner, or just watching TV until she eventually dosed off. Even as she finally arrived at practice with the person coaching her not afraid to be loud or harsh if a mistake was made, Rise was still able to power through it, not just because of experience but because of her good luck charm as well. While her practice session wasn't over in a snap, it definitely did help the time pass until she was finally free to go.

While getting back into the groove of things had left Rise feeling a little tired, it wasn't tired enough to stop her from doing a little shopping. Her staff wouldn't get worried so long as she wasn't gone for too long, so she gave her staff an innocent farewell to go and purchase a few less than innocent things. Fortunately the shop she went into hadn't been very busy, Rise heard a few surprised gasps as she browsed around to find the perfect toys to use on Naoto, but no one got in her way or interrupted her as she filled a basket with one toy after another. Even when she went to checkout the person working the register had only opened their mouth to say how much yen Rise had owed before placing it all in a bag, which she paid and told to keep the change, with how much Rise made as an idol she would probably just end up losing it in the hotel room.

When she got back, Rise had expected to find the detective laying on the bed asleep, yet what she found instead was one that was empty. For a moment she panicked but it quickly subsided when seeing Naoto there on the floor, a little inspection she could see that her captive was trying to cut the rope. Rise decided that she would surprise her good luck charm, quietly closing the door so that way there wouldn't be a sound before starting to quietly tiptoe over, once the detective was in arms reach Rise leaned down and placed a hand on Naoto's shoulder to try and catch her off guard. "Looks like I really can't just leave you alone, huh Naoto-kun?"

She pulled her hand away and dropped the bag onto the floor before leaning down and starting to dig inside of it. "I'm not too mad that you were trying to the rope, I was planning to use a new restraint." From the inside Rise grabbed a pair of soft leather handcuffs, snapping them around Naoto's wrists before beginning to untie the rope, loosening the knots and tugging it off her captives body, much as she enjoyed the pattern that was made, it was keeping the detectives top near impossible to remove. "Now let's get this off you." Rise said, grabbing the hem of the pajama top and lifting it over Naoto's head before moving it back to bunch around the detectives arms. "Now that I have all this rope, to use, maybe I should tie your legs together."

Naoto had crawled off of the bed and along the floor while Rise was away at practice. It had taken her far longer than she would have liked to find anything with that had enough of an edge that gave her a chance at wearing away or loosening the ropes that bound her wrists. She wouldn't waste such a golden opportunity however as Rise hadn't tied her to the bed or otherwise left her unable to attempt the escape. She was so preoccupied with rubbing her bound wrists against the corner of the table leg that she hadn't even heard the idol returning to their room. The sudden hand on her shoulder making the detective prince cry out shrilly into her gag as she was pulled away from the table leg. Rise was back and Naoto knew she hadn't even made it half-way through the ropes around her wrist.

Expecting the idols wrath she was surprised to hear that she wasn't angry a small wave of relief shamefully washing over Naoto. That was until she heard Rise say that she had planned to use a new restraint. The good luck charms stomach dropped while her mind raced at what her former friend was planning. Hearing the rustling of the bag beside her Naoto instantly knew that Rise had been shopping, although her meager experience left her in the dark on what she could have possibly bought. Feeling the soft leather around her wrists she hated to admit it but it felt much nicer than the coarse rope that even now tightly restrained her torso. As Rise slowly untied her wrists and even undid the rope that snugly held her petite frame the idols toy couldn't help but flex and stretch as the pressure on her chest subsided. It felt surprisingly good to be out of the chest harness Rise had tied.

Whimpering and whining through her gag as Rise tried to pull up her pyjama top, Naoto even brought her legs up to try and push the idol away. However she froze up and allowed her chest to be exposed at the mention of her captor tying her legs with the spare rope. She had just been freed of it and had no desire to be tied up again and even shook her head in protest, she even shamelssly spread her legs in an attempt to appease her former friend. Hoping it would get the message across that she would be good as long as her legs were left free, the experience of being bound and stuffed into the idols suitcase being an obvious trauma for the once proud detective. The threat was enough for her to give up part of her dignity if it meant avoiding it.

Rise could tell what Naoto was trying to do, but a proud smile spread across her face when seeing that the detective had immediately given up on the attempt and spread her legs. "Aw, I knew that sooner or later you wouldn't be able to resist me." She teased, resting her palm between the detectives legs, gingerly rubbing against it. However that was only to give Naoto a false sense of security, as rewarding as it felt to see her captives act of submission, that was only because Rise was here now to keep her under control, she also needed to know Naoto wouldn't try anything while she was away as well. "As much as I want to play with you here, I can't let the fact you tried to get away slide."

Her hand left Naoto's crotch and went for the bag of toys she had purchased, it was good thing she bought a nice assortment that caused both pain and pleasure. The first thing she pulled out of it was a pair of metal clamps, she shook it between her fingers to give the detective only an idea what was to come before lowering it down and pressing it against Naoto's stomach, allowing her to feel the cold metal. Then without warning, Rise opened up both and snapped them right onto Naoto's nipples to try and catch the detective off guard, then wrapped her finger around the chain so that way further strain would be felt on both nubs. "This could be enough, but I think you need just a little more discipline."

A little more was maybe just a bit of understatement, unraveling the chain from her finger, Rise stood up and pulled Naoto up beneath both shoulders with her. Pulling the detective towards the bed, she laid Naoto's upper half down on the mattress but left her rear stick out and legs to dangle off the edge. From the bag she grabbed a paddle, while it wasn't anything large when Rise gave it a few test swings against the air she knew that it was going to sting. Rise gave Naoto a smack on the rear to know what was to come "So here's what I'm thinking, five hits for every misdeed you did while I was away." Rise put a hand to her chin to think. "You betrayed my trust, I let you have a soft bed to sleep on which you crawled out of, then you tried to break the rope." As she spoke she only lightly tapped the paddle against Naoto's rear. "I know I told you I wasn't too mad, but it's still something you need to be punished for. So that makes a total fifteen, fourteen since I only gave you one."

After that Rise didn't hesitate to give Naoto three more sharp smacks on the rear "Eleven." Though as she said that Rise only gave a few light taps in order to build suspense, then after a minute had passed hit Naoto again, this time it was times in a row they didn't come as quickly as the previous three, giving only a brief pause between each. Knowing at this point Naoto's ass was starting to sting, Rise decided to start grinding the paddle against one cheek to cause further discomfort before finally finishing the job, hitting Naoto six more times without pause or hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom