Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I can show you the world! I can show you my roooooleplays!

MadLad

Meteorite
What is up my Lads and Laddets!

The names Harley, Harley Danger.

... Well... Not really.

DANGER IS MY MIDDLE NAME!

Hahahahahahahahaha, kill me.

Okay, let's get into this! This is my first thread and i'm excited to lay out my ideas and such! But first, I need to put out my swiggity swag rules and notes. You get me my home dawgs?

Jesus, I need to stop.

Let's just do this!

NOTES:
-I'm Pansexual.
-I'm male but I can play any gender.
-I can play dominate, submissive or switch.
-I can write small to very large responses.
-I'm dyslexic.
-I'm very open minded.
-If you ever feel down and just need to talk. I'm here for you bro.
-I really love pandas. Like, I'm not much of a squealer but even I'd squeal like a girl at the sight of one.

RULES:
-Please... Put up with me and my cringe.
-I don't mind carrying a lot of the roleplay or planning but please don't make me do all the work and then critique me on stuff. Like, this is just an example but has really happened before. I once was working with a really picky girl who kept putting down all my ideas without giving me anything in return. When we found something she liked, she asked me to start and after spending half an hour on an extremely long post where she only played one character and I played TWELVE! At her request. She replied having changed her mind about a small detail and asked that completely redo MY INTRO FOR HER! Traumatized me for life. Please don't do this to me.
-Don't be a thick meanie butt. I mean, you can be a thick butt, just not a meanie. I will be sad and cry to my mummy. :cry:

KINKS:
-Too many to note.

LIMITS:
-Vore
-Extreme Weight Gain/Loss
-Toilet Stuff
-Anything Against Site Rules.

PLOTS:
Okay, I can do any gender pairings really but to keep it simple I'll probably just do one as examples. I'm just really lazy yo. So, I can do MxM, FxF, MxF,MxFuta,FxFuta, Ect.
THE SPLIT POSSESSION
Muse A has always been a little different from the others. Everyone always thought he was weird or sick. Little did they know, from a very young age, he's been possessed. Doctors swear he's just got a bad case of split personality disorder but he and his little friend know otherwise. Muse A has always wanted to just get rid of Muse B, his little ghost friend, but the attached spirit refuses to leave his side. And it's only made worse by the fact Muse B can at any time, control Muse A's body. Take over his mind completely. Or screw with him in general. It also doesn't help that this spirit has an obvious crush on his host. Making Muse A quite alone in the fact that he makes sure he doesn't flirt or get with any girl. Or even make friends. He want's him all to his self.

(Let's just say, with this roleplay, we could bring a whole new meaning to the word masturbation. We could dabble in thing's like self-cest. Jealousy. And, if your a darker soul like yours truly, we could even do a little murder and such.)

THE SERIAL KILLER AND HIS LOVER

Muse A has been murdering for a real long time. Creating the most gruesome and horrific kills known to man. Muse B is their partner. And has know idea about Muse A's secret life.

One day, Muse A makes a mistake and accidentally leaves a piece of clothing from a victim in the basement. Muse B discovers the clothing and at first think's Muse A might be cheating. But after pushing the subject further and doing some personal investigating. Muse B finds themselves walking in on Muse A not sleeping with another person but disposing a body.

Distraught and panicked, they try to justify what they saw. Not telling Muse A that they know their secret. But something like that can only stay hidden for so long and the truth comes out.

(Plenty of drama and romance to be had.)

MY BOYFRIEND GOT BIT BY A WEREWOLF

Muse A and Muse B are both in a very loving relationship. Possible even married or close to it. They've been together for a long time and love each other more than anything. So much so, they decide to seclude themselves together. Moving deep into a forest area where they will begin to live in a cabin.

Everything's perfect, the cute couple have everything they need, even if they have to make monthly trips out to get more supplies.

One day though, Muse A goes out one night to hear rustling in the woods. Growling. Taking out a gun, they start to stalk what ever it is until they're suddenly attacked!

Muse B tries to take care of their now injured partner as best as possible and surprisingly, by the next morning, Muse A is completely healed. But something is different. Muse A begins to change. Become more aggressive. Out of order. Intense.

Their love will survive but it won't be easy when they realize Muse A is now a werewolf.

A DAMNED PLACE (Corpse Party Inspired)

A group of students messing about after school in one of the abandoned classrooms. It's the last day until school is over and they move on to collage. Wanting to make the night special, one of them suggest doing a fun little friendship spell.

They don't really expect to work but if they do it right, they will be connected forever. If even one of them does it wrong, they will forever be damned. Being taken to a completely different place. Where they will be trapped for all eternity. But that can't be real, right?

Well, after doing it. They find it is. And someone seemed to have made a mistake. They all fall through the ground, reappearing in another place. This place is filled with ghosts and monsters. And they have to do their best to survive and escape.

SHERLOCK/WATSON - A COLD CASE

Watson and Sherlock get home from yet another exhausting case. Yet, Sherlock is already board.

The two split up into their own spaces. John to his room and Sherlock to his couch. Hours later, Sherlock calls to John but to no response.

And, after an hour, finally get's up to see whats going on. And finds John in a heated, sweaty mess. It seems John has caught a cold. At first, Sherlock doesn't care in the slightest. But, after John begins to act needily in a delusional state, he can't help but get flustered with how handsy John has become.

THE ASYLUM

Muse A is insane. Muse B isn't. And yet, their both sent to the highest security insane asylum in the country.

The two end up meeting and surprisingly, they both get along. Kind of. Muse A intimidates Muse B greatly but it seems Muse A is willing to keep Muse B safe. And the two become pretty good friends.

Thing's in this asylum is more screwed up than it seems though as the nurses and doctors are rapey, abusive, assholes. And in order to survive. the two have to escape.

THE APOCALYPSE

Muse A and Muse B are close friends and have been surviving in the apocalypse for a while. The two even created their own smuggling business where they snuck in and out side of the border walls of settlements.

One day, their given a job they can't give up. Only problem is, it's dangerous. Real dangerous. All they have to do? Is transport a child all the way across the country to a safe haven that apparently has everything they would need to live like kings for the rest of their lives. It would be safe, fully supplied and well governed.

They just need to get there.

SAM/DEAN - SUPERNATURAL FUN

Even Sam and Dean are prone to possession. In fact, despite all their protection. It's impossible for it not to happen a couple times. So what do they do when it happens?

Well, one day. The two are in a town, investigating a series of strange incidents. People blacking out and acting strange in their blacked out states. Complete personality changes and memory loss.

It's not long before they show up that poor old Sammy is taken over but Dean has no idea before it's too late and this surprisingly perverted ghost has it's fun.

HYPNOTIZING FOR DUMMIES

Muse A has always been interested in the world of magic. Specifically hypnosis. The idea they can control anyone with the swaying of a pocket watch was something he had always adored.

One day, he manages to get a brand new magic kit that has just the thing he was looking for! A real deal hypnosis pocket watch. Muse A can't wait to try it out on his family members,

To his surprise though, it works. And to no ones surprise, he takes things way too far.

THE BOT OF THE FUTURE

In the far future, we have many new and impressing pieces of technology. One of which being almost completely life like sex bots. It's not unusual for single men and woman to have them around their home.

They do what ever you tell them to do, when you tell them. Your at the computer, playing video games? She can suck your cock if you like. Feeling frisky in the morning? Just ask and she'll ride you. You can even set her to do stuff to you whilst you sleep.

One day, Muse A finishes with his bot and pushes her aside without a care in the world. In his eyes, she's just a robot after all. But that night as he goes to bed, something seems to happen. A lighting storm goes on and the bot is struck by lightning. And her system sudden;y changes. Instead of her main goal to pleasure her master, she suddenly has the need to make her master pleaser her. And her body grows an extra attachment to use on her master.

Muse A has no idea about what's going to happen to him.

(This one would be done best with a MxFuta.)

Well, that's all for now! I might add some more plots later one so just keep an eye out.​

Back
Top Bottom