Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the sleep over.

rohan

Star
Kristy stood on the porch of her best friend's house, she was happy becuse both of them had been busy with school an it was finaly over. so they deicded to start summer off with thier tradition of sleeping over one of thier house's. She wore a simple white t-shirt and a jean skirt on. she was about 5'6 feet tall and had an hourglass curve. Her red hair stood out againest her plae skin. she set her things down and knocked on the door.

Amy opened up the door it was time to start the fun which happened every year at this time, stood at the door was her friend kristy waiting for the fun and games of the sleep over to begin, as time honored traditon Amy wore her night clothes this was one of the few things that had changed over the years of this tradition, Amy swung open the door to greet her friend Kristy and was wearing a short white night dress, which complimented her figure, she was of average height with long shoulder length hair and curvatious figure and plump breasts.

Seeing Kristy made Amy's smile brighter she pulled her into the house and then hugged her tightly. "Hey hun, you ready for some fun?" Amy asked in her usual questioning rhyme.

" Ofcourse I am." Kristy said as she hugged amy back. she dragged her thing in behind as she was pulled into her house. "So what do you have planned for tonight?" she said as she stepped back from her. she had her night clothes on, she just had them under her normal clothes. she stripped off her top layer to reveal her dark blue silky dress. She casully tossed her clothes on top of her bags and smiled.

"Thats a suprise now Kristy, and you should know you'll find it fun" Amy told her friend, the monotones of her voice almost sounded child like as she danced aropund her best friend of 13 years. "Besides if I told you it might make you blush." Her way of talking was probablly the most fun for the moment until the night time came. "Oh yeah my folks are going out tonight so we will have the house to ourselves."

Kristy smiled at her friend as she danced with her." I knew that much , I was just hoping for a preview. and no parents is always a plus." she said with a smile. She loved her friend becuase despite her age she was still just a kid a heart and it always lightened things up for her.

" sort of but what do you mean like loving them or friends?" She asked back.

"Oh forget it, I am just being silly." Amy replied as she headed towards the stairs, she walked up the first few steps before saying "last one to the top must do a dare."

"okay then" kristy said as she followed her to the stairs. once she heard the challenge she began to dash up them.

Having had an headstart Amy would reach the top of the stairs first. "I won." she said giggling.

"hmm that seems alittle naughty but okay , but i can't promise that it will be good."She daid back to her as she thought over the dare.

"I know i never said that i minded it." she said as she followed behind her friend.

Amy lay there comfy on her large double bed, she pushed the power button on the control, the tv came on with music filling the room.

Alice smile as she heard the song and rembered the bet. she began to dance to the beat as she slowly took her top off and threw it to the side. she wandered how far she wanted her to go with it.

A small smile played on Amy's pink gloss covered lips as Alice began to strip tease, Amy pressed a button to turn the volume up. "nice cleavege."

"Thanks." Alice said as she danced closer to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek really getting into her dance. As the music got louder she began to shorts so she was only wearing her bra and panties.

"God I am so horny, I could have sex with a girl." Amy said getting a little more turned on by her friends erotic dance, it was so alluring.

Alice keep dancing as she smiled to her friend and listened to her comments.She began to take off her bra and tossed into Amy's hands, he didn't give her comments much thought becuase she thought she was joking when she said them.

Back
Top Bottom