Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Twink, femboy, Male herm or trans male elf looking for breeding, orcs, ogres, magic and others

MythicKitsune

Super-Earth
Sorry for the vague title. I couldn’t really think of a great one. Anyhow I’m Mythic, and Im looking for a strange idea. Basically I was thinking my character could be a cute elf Twink, and your character is a wizard (or witch but I prefer wizard) that decides to use my character for experimentation in his magic. This experimentation all has to do with sex organs and it’s insides.

I have lots of kinks, and basically I’d love to have your character use mine for the most intense of experiments. If you’d like he could start off as a boy with a cock and through magic my character could be given a cute vagina for you to ruin.

Basically I’d love to have my character be placed in stirrups, watching as your character fists him in his different holes and trying to see how far your character can go inside. Your character can also use mine for breeding experiments: my character could fuck orcs or ogres, have eggs laid inside him by plants, have parasites living inside him, etc.

I love kinks such as stomach bulging, bdsm, medial play, anything honestly. I also do love prolapse so I can do that too. If you’re interested please message! I write in third person multi paragraph only.

Back
Top Bottom