Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Inflation Nation's Invitation for RPification [F]

Welcome to my interest thread. *throws confetti* Now that introductions are over, let’s move onto the good stuff.

I’m here for my very niche RP interests. I don’t expect much response to this, and so I don’t expect much in the way of actual RPs. Still, if I can scrabble together a few stories, it won’t be a complete loss. To be entirely upfront my name says it all, but I can vary in the means and the sizes. I'll get more specific down below. The thing that you should know about me, though, is that I have the attention span of a hyper ferret hopped up on cocaine and Red Bull. Don't get me wrong, I love a good story, but I also love instant gratification. So, if from the get-go the RP features said inflation element, or it coming up shortly, I'll be yours.

Yet, let me backtrack a moment... I love a good story. While I do want to dive head first into kink, I want it to be supported and framed by a reason for season inflation. That being said, RPs like these work very well in the flavor of short vignettes. That way we can get to the goods and change them up when need be. So, do I still have you? No. Alright. End of request thread. Kidding... I know there is one weirdo out there still interested. It's me.

Quick Rules
  1. I can GO BIG or Go Mild on this kink. Don't think that because it is my name this what the entire thread is about we have to slam our foot into the accelerator and never tap the breaks. This is about a shared, mutual experience. Let's do what works well for us and the plot.
  2. I RP on BM PMs and BM PMs only. The only exception being if you are a jewel of a person, and we jive so well and we want to be able to chat more frequently than I'll be on BM. Otherwise, I'm fine with keeping things here.
  3. I write in third-person, past tense. I can be convinced to do first-person past or present, but the framing of the story has to be just right for it. Also, first-person is fairly complicated (not for me ohdidIforgettomentionIhaveanego), so only jump in if you want some challenge.
  4. Posting frequency? It depends on the length of our posts. Shorter = Quicker. Longer = Slower. That being said, I require at least a couple of paragraphs to really get into it. Yes, this is a niche kink, but that doesn't mean we have to half-heartedly handle it. If you don't hear from me, feel free to poke me after a few days. You'll really ramp up my guilt and social anxiety, and I'll get you a post.
  5. Please contribute to the story, the plot, and honestly the lovely descriptions of kinks. I get tired when I'm the only one providing the good stuff. The more you give me, the more I give you.
  6. When you message me, please let it be a fully formed message. I will not respond to: "would you like to RP?" or "I like this idea, let's RP!" Give me your wants and ideas as well. The more thought out your message, the more likely I am to respond

What I am Looking for in This Thread
  • Obviously, since I posted this in the NB Forum, I'm looking to play a NB character, and as the tag says I'm fine with anything. But here's a brief list of pairings from Yes Please to Sure, Why Not? Also, keep in mind, that I didn't include every sex/gender identity/etc. just the ones that are prevalent on BM. Feel free to suggest something to me.
    • FxM
    • FxNB
    • CURRENTLY CLOSED ON DOING FxF
  • I'm fine with playing human, monster, elf, dwarf, orc, alien, etc. I don't really limit myself in that regard, and I love playing against the equally weird. Amorphous space blob? I have a scenario down there for that.
  • I like Fantasy, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Modern Fantasy, Dystopian and the like. I find that this kink is really too out there for a mundane story. So, no slice-of-lifes, and definitely no vanilla.

Inflation Kink Breakdown
Do not feel as if ALL of these have to be in the RP, it would be crazy if they were. Some can be mixed in together, but for the most part if at least ONE of these appeals to you, then we're doing good.
  • Pregnancy: This has slowly wormed its way up recently as being the inflation I like the most--especially if it is very unnatural. I'm fine with live birth, eggs, natural, unnatural, hyper, normal, rapid, etc. I'm also fine fpreg, mpreg, futapreg, etc.
  • Stuffing/Weight Gain: I'm a sucker for a good ole stuffing session, with a focus on the after effects of being too full to move... hell... to do anything. And if that happens to lead to weight gain, that's fine but not required. This one would work well paired with another, or happening to a different character. I think, on its own, it might get repetitive. But feel free to prove me wrong.
  • Being Filled with [Insert Substance Here]: The most basic of the inflation kinks. This can honestly take any sort of direction we want it to. And yes, this includes cum. I can imagine that this will be a small part of the RP, a very short RP, or we'll have to get creative with what it is and how the RP keeps going with it. I actually have some story prompts that work this in a "natural" way. I put that in quotes, because ain't nothin' natural with this.
  • Vore, Unbirthing, Endosoma Etc: This is very conditional, and I love it if you fulfill my exact conditions. I won't do hard vore, but the others you might be able to convince me of.
  • Blueberry: I have never done this, but consider me curious. I can only imagine that the RP will be short.
  • Body Part Growth: Usually I enjoy the entire body or at least stomach, but we can mix and match or hone in on a body part. Though if we do something mundane as that, whatever it is better be getting pretty big.
  • Expansion: Cursed, allergic reaction, magic gone wrong, or just any unexplained swelling of a person, creature, etc. This is sort of a catch-all for things I failed to mention above.
  • Mutual: I write this because I usually end up on the other side of whoever is being inflated. So, I would like to extend an invitation for it to happen to both characters. That being said, it could be dramatic for one character as opposed to the other, or we can mix-n-match the above. While this isn't necessary, it's just more engaging for both players and usually keeps the energy up.

Not Interested In
  • Rape and Dub-Con
    • The exception is if we're doing a short RP. I just can't imagine pouring months upon months onto a couple that was formed from animosity and abuse.
  • Incest
  • Bathroom Anything
  • Death/Mutilation/Torture
    • We can have a conversation about popping, though. I'm fine with that.
  • Ageplay
  • Filthy and Disgusting Characters

Now for Some Plots
These are not amazing, and some of them might be a bit vague, but I figure they might be useful stepping stones for further RP experiences.
  • Children of Sand and Thirst: [water/liquid of some kind inflation; possible lactation; intense suspension of disbelief] In the post-apocalypse of a [modern/scifi/fantasy] world, the entire environment has become nothing but desert and rot. There is no water to be found anywhere, except that which was tainted by the cataclysmic event that ended the world. With the exception of one special being who was given [powers/magic/technology] at the end of the cataclysmic event that allowed them to retain/produce water. They go from town to town dispensing what is needed before moving on. Of course, that means that they are a target for raiders and the caravan that transports them must be guarded at all cost.
    • This RP can go many different ways. It can deal with the one special being and their bodyguard/friend/lover/spouse/etc., and some side characters since said special being will probably be fairly immobile. Or, the special being can be captured by raiders and it will an RP between them and the Raider King/Queen/Whatever.
    • Also, the method of dispense can be anything. I figure it'll depend on the setting of the RP.
    • This will probably be a lowkey RP.
    • Note: If you want the special being to get to unfathomable/world-breaking sizes, you've come to the right place.
  • A Symbiotic Profitable Relationship: [sci-fi; belly bulging; slime; vore but not really; aliens; possible eggnancy] There's a very particular ore that floats around dead planets that overlords, kings, presidents, and even galactic federations will pay massive sums for. Unfortunately, it is hard to get to and the mortality rate of retrieval is very high. A scavenger [human/alien/whatever] has made a deal with a certain symbiotic slime to help them in the endeavor of reaching this ore. You see, the slime can coat anything and make it be able to live in the vacuum of space, including one scavenger. They just have to bond with them and rely on the scavenger's moisture to live. And because of that, these slime aliens are feared as they are capable of draining and killing a person if the bonding doesn't go correctly. Fortunately for our characters, it went well, and they're out to make a fortune.
    • Yes, there is drama in this. They can be hunted for what they've collected, the scavenger can have an intense debt, the slime can be considered hostile no matter what and killed on site, etc.
    • So what part of this is inflation? Well, the slime will be expanded to hold the scavenger, the scavenger will have to absorb said slime into body to hide it when they're on spaceports (bulging their stomach or thickening them all over), and the slime will have to rely on water to stay alive (and may get over large if fed too much.)
    • The slime can also deposit eggs in the scavenger or visa-versa. I'm very flexible.
    • The slime can have a human-ish appearance, down to just being a monstrous ball of slime. Up to whoever ends up playing them.
  • A Demon and Their Bride/Groom/Etc: [modern/fantasy/supernatural; pregnancy; demons (obvs); smell of brimstone; possible weight gain and stuffing] To gain ultimate power, a person makes a pact with a demon for ultimate power but doesn't quite realize what's the consequence is. They have to house the demons brood. This isn't done through procreation. Oh no, the demon has had their hellspawn ready and raring to go for the next sucker for a while now. Said warlock watches in surprise as their belly begins to swell without much preparation or warning. Thinking that this won't take too long, the demon laughs and states that oh it's going to take [weeks/months/years]. Yet, from the nature of their pact, the demon has to hang around. They take a human form and write up a nice binding marriage agreement for them. Look on the bright side, they have powers, but they're also very pregnant.
    • This is meant to be a bit lighter and sillier.
    • I'm down for playing this as large as anyone wants. It's demon magic, the poor warlock can get as big as need be.
    • I will kiss anyone on the mouth if they're fine with the demon, in human form, gaining some sympathy weight. I love a bit of humiliation (on both ends.)
    • We can work in any other kinks we want to.
  • Look for this list to be updated.

That's it, basically! Just send me a PM and we can get raring to go.

Back
Top Bottom