Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story Ideas (Fandoms/Original Plots)

Siouxsie Asylum

We Get It & That's It
Hey hey! I’ve returned after a loooong absence and I’m itching to get some good roleplays started. Below are some ideas I’m currently interested in, which will probably change over time. Anyway, have a look and PM me if you’re interested! As a sidenote, I'm only interested in pairings involving canon characters if the RP is within a fandom.

-------------

**Kinks that I am not into (easier to post than things I'm into)**
  • Toilet stuff
  • Vore
  • Adultery
  • Non-consensual
  • Footplay (willing to compromise if the RP partner is into things like kissing/caressing. My character will not be doing them, however)
  • Hardcore BDSM
  • Abuse
  • Furry characters (platonic interactions are fine)
  • Incest
Complete list can be found here.
-------------
Everything in the following spoilers are listed in order of how much I'm craving them. Regarding how much I write, I usually go for at least two paragraphs, though I can scale it down to something shorter. I do not do one-line posts, however.

Dragon Ball (Z / Super)
  1. Vegeta & Bulma (AU Setting): Rather than being obliterated by Frieza, the Saiyans are able to become a powerful empire. In order to expand their territory, King Vegeta sets his sights on Earth, starting an invasion and annexing the planet into the empire. The plot starts when Bulma is sent to accompany Vegeta on a diplomatic mission to another planet under the King's orders. But not long after arriving, the two are ambushed by a group of soldiers who are after the prince's head. They barely escape with their lives, but now they must work together to figure out who was behind the assassination attempt. (Side note: in this setting, Frieza's power (because Frieza is gonna be involved) is scaled down so that he can't simply blow up an entire planet with a single finger. He's still stronger than the Saiyans, but not viewed as someone who could wipe out an entire race in a couple of seconds. That's one of the main reasons why the Saiyans aren't wiped out so easily.)

2. Vegeta & Bulma (AU Setting. Clearly I like this pairing): This one is based on something I read a short while back. Rather than being overpowered on Earth, Vegeta defeats Goku and is just moments away from killing him and his friends before Bulma intervenes. To get the prince to spare their lives, she gives him an offer: assistance with searching for the Namekian Dragon Balls in exchange for their lives. He agrees (with the intention of going back on his word once he achieves immortality). The two eventually make their way to Namek, where our usual events unfold (with alterations, of course).

3. Goku & Chi Chi (AU Setting): Similar to the first pairing on this list, except from the viewpoint of Goku (named 'Kakarot' since he was never sent to Earth as a baby) and Chi Chi.

Soul Blade/Calibur
  1. Siegfried & Sophitia: Based on the SC6 reboot. After Siegfried is freed from Soul Edge's control, Sophitia is given a new task from Hephaestus: cleanse Siegfried of the evil that still lives within him. The two eventually cross paths, with Sophitia insisting that she accompany the tormented swordsman in order to stay close by. But the evil within him senses her pure nature, creating conflict within Siegfried. What happens if he lets her get too close?
Other fandoms I'm able to work within
  • Tekken
  • Final Fantasy
  • Samurai champloo
  • Dragon Age (mainly Inquisition)
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy (plots involving demons, angels, vampires, elves, witches)
  • Historical
  • Modern
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Steampunk

**This thread is a work in progress, and will be updated accordingly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom