Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male willing to play male or female

samuel_adams

Meteorite
Hey guys! The name's Sam, and I want to get freaky!
Kinks: Non-con, incest, body worshipping, cock worshipping, oral (giving and receiving), vaginal sex (giving and receiving).
Limits: Vore, scat, and piss.
Rules: 1. Be nice. Human decency is a thing.
2. Correct grammar is a must. The occasional spelling error doesn't bother me, but if it's repeated, it does.
3. Please let me know if you're going to be away or whatever. I have class in the morning and afternoon, but I'm free at night, so just let me know your schedule, so we can link up!
4. Have fun with me! Ask me things! I'm an open book. :)

Roleplay #1: Brother/Sister
large-1542214194-1fe9098929b4cde75ca5dc502322bc75.jpg

Dominic was sound asleep in his bed, his angelic face, his sculpted chest, rock-hard abs, and thick biceps being the only visible parts of his body in sight. His blanket covered the lower part of his body, but (Y/N) knew he slept naked. (Y/N) was a virgin, and you wanted to feel what "it" was like, so you snuck into Dominic's room. You could feel wetness start to pool between your legs as you admired his body. You softly tip toed to his bed, biting your lip. Adrenaline and nervousness coursed through your veins all the same. You slowly and gently peeled the blanket off of Dominic's lower body. You took your own clothes off as well, becoming naked as well. You crawled on to the bed, not trying to make any noise. You pulled your hips over Dominic's, careful not to disturb him. You grabbed his soft shaft, pushing it inside of you. You whimpered as it started to harden, not realizing that this meant he was waking up....

(I intended for this to be consensual, but I think it could be hot if it was non-con too.)

Roleplay #2: Brother/Sister

tumblr_ph9yk8VV1S1r854wxo1_1280.jpg

Tyler and his group of friends were really horny boys. So, when they heard about an underground "glory hole" business, they knew they had to get in on that. He and his friends went to an abandoned mall where the glory hole place was at. They paid to get in, and they walked in. Upon walking in, they saw guys hammering away at holes, guys out of breath with their cum-soaked cocks out in the open, and guys stripping. There was unoccupied hole, so Tyler immediately walked over to it, claiming it as his. One of the workers smirked and said,"She's a virgin too." Tyler started to strip, eager to take the girl's virginity. Little did he know, he was a lot more familiar with the girl than he thought he was.

Roleplay #3: Mom/Son

tumblr_ornl5zGySJ1rk4py1o1_1280.jpg

Alexander had moved away to go to college, and he has never been so sex-deprived in his life. He had a girlfriend that still lived in their hometown, but that was way too far away for him to drive just to get some pussy. So, he found himself jacking off frequently, with no actual sexual relief or satisfaction. He went to class, went home, jacked off, went to bed, repeat. His life was so monotonous that it was actually driving him insane. One morning, he didn't have class, so he decided to just put on a speedo and feel good about himself and his body. He didn't know that his mom was popping in to surprise him. So, he was in his kitchen, drinking coffee when his mom walked into his apartment and saw her son in all of his almost-naked glory. Alexander was slightly mortified, but the way his mom's tits bounced and the way her hips moved ignited something in him...

(I'll be adding more roleplays as time goes by!)

Back
Top Bottom