Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camgirl's finest performance.

Tom would be seated at his desk in front of his computer gingerly drumming his fingers on his desk. He was waiting for his target to begin her performance so he could begin his assigned task. The tall blonde man had a angelic face, but that hid his true nature. That of a hired killer. Today he had been hired by a pencil pusher from a dating site to take out a cam girl. He was surprised, but accepted the deal eager to get his hands on the lovely model. It was sure to be an interesting bit of work. He was going to have to attract her attention then perhaps get her to do a performance with him once or twice before he took her out. His client had a special way he wanted the victim to be taken out and he aimed to please. "Let's see what you have." He muttered to himself as he watched the screen waiting to see his victim.

Mia was the assumed name of the camgirl that was so vexing to the dating/cam site moderator. He kept trying to get freebie private shows with her, and was bothering her on both her dating site and her camgirl profile. He couldn't cite a reason for her to shut down though, so he had to deal with her for the time being... Or at least that's what Mia thought. She was unaware she did not in fact have the upper hand. "Hi guys, it's Mia here coming to you with another show. Right now I kind of want to de-stress from having the issues I've been having with the moderator, but I'll understand if you guys want me to do some specific things. I aim to please."

Tom would let out a low whistle once he saw the target. He was very happy to be given the job to deal with that fine piece of ass. He'd type into chat for her to put on a strip show for him. He'd put up a hundred dollars if she did was his promise to pay. He had plenty of funds to deal with her. He was a fairly successful killer after all and he was going to gain far more then he'd lose enticing her to meet him.

Mia started slow, and thanked the user for his 100 dollars. That was a lot of money, but hardly enough to justify going private, at least for Mia. She'd heard where there were a lot of models who would jump at that sort of money, but she'd been in the game long enough to know that she was a prime piece of meat, but just shy of long enough to be considered "old". She said some random bullshit about being in the business too long, and having guys expect freebies or whatever. Nobody cared probably but there were a few "white knights" in there donating very lowball amounts and feeding her ego. There were people who claimed to be able to get her out of the business but the amount they donated was such that she wasn't inclined to do more than say something like "Aww, that's so sweet guys!" Playing them seemed to come off as second nature so much to the point that if you asked her, she probably wouldn't even be aware that she was playing them. Almost like a sort of instinctive marketing... but little did she know sometimes those instincts fail. Some other people donated a larger amount comparable to Tom's and she took the top off.

He could see why this woman posed a problem to his client. She was clearly a pro and very arousing to watch. Clearly a hundred wasn't going to pique her interest too much. He'd have to go much higher. He'd look over the other donations considering for a moment before typing into the chat. "Masterbate for us." Then the chat would show five hundred dollars pop up. A much larger sum then then other patrons. So at this point he'd have donated six hundred to her in the span of less then ten minutes. Hopefully she'd take notice and start paying more attention to his user name in chat. His next donation would likely seal the deal if she proved interested in the five hundred.

"Ooooooh 500!" she said excitedly. "Thanks 'ladykiller69'!" Mia put on a corset, took more clothes off, and spread her legs "You guys like what you see here?" it was clear that while she was sidetracked in her own problems initially, Mia was starting to warm up to the idea of not focusing on why the world is being pretty shitty to her right now, or... something. The corset was not as big a sell as the fact that she was showing vag, so she took that off too. There was a mild framerate blip on her end so the image quality went down for a moment. And just as she was about to start "masterbating". "Sorry guys, I don't know what's happening, can you see me alright?" she asked.

"Get closer to the screen." He encouraged her amused by how excited she was. "How about a date for the big spender?" He typed figuring she'd be coy and try to say she couldn't date a stranger. He figured dropping a big donation then would seal the deal. "Answer after you cum for me." He typed out to her figuring some confidence would be somewhat attractive to her even if it was coming from a man behind a screen.

Mia got a little closer, but wasn't quite sure how to take ladykiller69's proposal. Sure, lots of guys in the past had said they would go out on dates, but so far he's been the most credible option. She did her thing and faked an orgasm. the room was happy about it overall. She hoped it was convincing to him, and that maybe she could get the upper hand in his proposal "Depends how much, and how big you are." she said she said, leaning in with a suspicious, but passably catty look.

Tom tsked at the fake orgasm. After many years in his business he knew when a woman was faking. He'd refrain from calling her out on it. He'd grin though and take a picture of his cock for her. He'd link it into the chat. She'd find a cock easily approaching a foot in length with several thick veined inches ready for her. "How's about this and two thousand dollars." He offered her figuring the amount would be beyond anything she had ever made.

"Oh yes I do." He typed before going to a private chat. "So where can I pick you up at Mia? I'm very eager to meet you and see you perform live." He asked once they switched to a private chat.

The dancer shrugged "I mean two thousand dollars is big talk, and I don't want to seem disingenuous but how do I know you're not just some kind of scammer, or someone out to rape and murder me in a back alley somewhere?" she asked. "Let's face it, for two thousand bucks, I'll do whatever you want wherever you want. That would pay a public indecency charge easy... but I need to know that one, you're serious, and two, I'm safe." little did she know that she would not be safe.

"That is a fair question." He typed figuring he'd run into this problem. "How about you pick a nice hotel with a restaurant next to it or in it and meet me there? I'll pay the bill, but it will be in your name. So if you don't check out the next morning people will take notice. Sound fair?" He typed not minding playing the long game with her to claim that bounty on her head and to use her lovely body. "Think about it, two grand, a great fuck, a good meal, what more could you ask for?"

She thought about it for a few moments and smiled "There is one other thing I could ask for. Would half up front be too much to ask?"

"Not at all." He typed already forwarding her the cash. "So let's pick a time and place Mia. I'm eager to get to know you much better." He typed eager to get his first taste of his victim.

They discussed for a while. The overall conclusion was that the hotel wouldn't be cheap, but they'd have a restaurant on site. There was one that ended up being about 200 bucks. Upper middle class accommodations and a somewhat fancy restaurant within. Mia had already went there, and had taken great care when deciding her outfit before she video called him "You like?" she asked, about the dress before telling him the address of the hotel and the room number.

"Like is too weak a word to describe it." He told her enjoying the fact he had the woman dressing up for her soon to be killer. "I'll see you soon." He said keeping his screen dark to surprise her. He'd arrive a short time later clad in a nice business like suit. He was much taller then her easily having possibly over a foot on her. She'd also find he was very much in shape and not some creepy old man. "You look amazing Mia. Shall we get something to eat or are you just as eager as I am to get to dessert?"

"Thank you, you clean up pretty nicely yourself!" Mia replied If she was the least bit uncomfortable with the surroundings, the quality of the establishment, her clothes or any other factor of this date, she didn't let it show. In fact, she almost seemed pleased to play this little game "You deserve the full 'girlfriend experience' for what you did for me, and unless you just plain don't want the full girlfriend experience, I intend to give it to you." That seemed genuine at least. She really did seem to come around to the idea, and to be more enthused about actually creating a pleasant experience now instead of just blowing him off. "Your call." she said, glancing to the restaurant that was now behind him.

"Hmm that is a tough choice. I would be remiss if I didn't feed you though. So shall we get something to eat to fuel us for tonight?" He asked offering her his arm. If she accepted he'd lead her inside so they could get themselves something to eat and drink. He'd refrain from ordering anything alcoholic so he could enjoy their time tonight. He wouldn't stop her from ordering whatever she wanted. He was going to kill her so it was the least he could do. "So what do you do for fun in your spare time?"

She accepted his arm, saying "Certainly!" and allowing him to lead her inside. She did order a wine, but it was no more than you'd expect a cheap box wine to be. She likewise was considering 'the least she could do' inasmuchas he paid a thousand bucks, the least she could do was fuck him. That would be easier for her to justify if she was somewhat buzzed, though she didn't need to be smashing drunk. "Fun? Spare time? I'm fortunate enough that I can just like go to the beach, or buy clothes and do try ons that I get paid for through sponsorships on some of the more family friendly social media accounts that all I do is fun... although probably not everyone thinks it's fun. And you? What does mister professional do to cut loose?"

"Me? Well try to date beautiful women. Watch tv, go camping, and then trips around the world when I can get away from work. Going to be heading to France soon. Hmmm. At some point maybe we can do some cosplay. Dressing up as a french noble appeal to you?" He asked already planting the seeds for how he thought to end her. It would make for a great final show.

[No need to find images of her in any kind of cosplay.]

She spaced out a minute, fantasizing about fucking under the Eiffel Tower. She knew that was unlikely though, even if she did convince him to take her there. They're super stuffy about American Tourism. There's a phenomenon called 'Paris Syndrome' where tourists are obsessed with the idea of Paris and find out it often doesn't live up to their expectations "Oh I'm sorry I spaced out for a minute. I was thinking of the places there that would be great to fuck at." she said "Honestly I probably don't want to do the whole French Nobility thing, but there was a neat place there called The Bastille that was destroyed and the stones used for some other construction. Wonder if they have any of the guillotines used in the French Revolution there?"

She giggled a little at the geek out session she just had "I'm sorry, I'm not really a super nerd about it or anything, I don't even know if what I've told you is all true, but like that place is so fucked up."

Sorry I got distracted. Dad was over and I had to be attentive and make sure I was able to dial EMS on the off chance his cancer spot got too bloody and we couldn't get it back in control. Fortunately he only had a moderate non-emergency bleed.

He tried not to smile too much. He already had her fantasizing about fucking in a foreign country with him. She was as good as dead now, but he'd have his fun first. "It's possible. I have a prop one I bought from a play along with some costumes. I like a bit of roleplay and the peasant girl trying to use sex to get out of punishment is a favorite of mine." He said not embarrassed about talking of his kinks. The food would be brought out a short while after the wine allowing them both to get a pleasant buzz. He'd let her get anything he wanted though he'd suggest more romantic foods so they could get in the mood.

Sorry to hear that. Hope he feels better soon.

Back
Top Bottom