Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Anime Fandoms NTR

Halito

Planetoid
Hello! Looking to do an NTR scenario with the following anime/manga series, involving a canon female character and either an OC/canon male couple getting their love life disrupted by another man, inevitably ending up with her either falling for him completely, or staying with her love, but having become a plaything for the other man as well. I don't really have any kink limits, nor paragraph requirements, although I don't really find bathroom-related kinks interesting. Any kink can be discussed for a scene, and can be quite light or very dark. I'll play the role of either the bull or the cuck, as well as any other male characters that may pop up soon. If you'd like to play using a girl as a reference for an appearance in a non-canon play, that's quite fine with me as well.

Girls I'd love to play with (NSFW):
----------------
Scene ideas:

Slutty Cosplayer (NSFW):
A play where a cosplayer goes to the convention, perhaps with a boyfriend or by herself. However, besides enjoying the atmosphere and events, she also came with a little something more to enjoy, being quite suggestive or showing herself off, perhaps even sending back nice pics for her boyfriend.

Fun at the beach:
A non-canon scene involving Ukraine as the girlfriend, going to the beach with her boyfriend for some fun. Seeing this busty sexy girl, a bull soon takes her away, leading her far from her boyfriend and fucked hard.

FGO:
A cheating/NTR scenario where Gudao loses his servant, either Mash or someone else. Can be via any way, although I particularly like the loss being due to losing to an enemy and being raped, soon belonging to their rapists.

Black Tea:
A scene with Lynette Bishop (NSFW) where she finds herself attracted at the first sight of a black man, despite already having a boyfriend. Slowly and surely, she degrades herself, all for this man who had gotten her sexual curious on sex with a black man.

Lewd Miko:
Touhou scene with Hakurei Reimu where she and her lover are chatting together at a shrine when a man comes along claiming the need to be "cleansed". By the end of the session, the Miko ends up a broken toy for the man.

Re:Zero - Cuck Life:
Scene where Subaru loses either Emilia or Rem to some rather sleazy, despicable, or filthy men, showing much more will than he has and getting much better attention from the girls in return.

Hypnosis Trick:
An idea with Clannad (NSFW), where someone learns a hypnosis trick in the library, and after trying it on Yukine, decides to go out and do it on a bunch of girls, going from one girl to another~
----------------
Series list:
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
Clannad
Fairy Tail
Familiar of Zero
Fate/series (Stay Night, Extra, Grand Order)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Higurashi
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Konosuba
Kyoukai no Kanata
Madoka Magica
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Re:Zero
Rosario Vampire (Anime only)
RWBY
Sailor Moon
Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Strike Witches
Toaru series
Touhou
Trigun
Vocaloids (Miku, Kagamine Rin, Luka, Gumi)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom