Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster Girl Program (John and Wiki)

Johnthebeast

The Breeding Beast
Supporter
Derick Carter worked from home as a computer programmer at the age of 26. He made good money and had a nice home. He was the perfect candidate for the monster girl program. The government was trying to help monster girls integrate into society better. Recently he had been told that a monster girl would be arriving at his place today. He was told she was a harpy so he prepared a room upstairs for her and even had the window in the room redone. It would be easy for her to open the window and fly around if she needed to. The room had higher ceilings and he had even had it adjusted to make it higher. Fake tree branches and even a cozy bed up in the tree branches was made for the harpy girl. He made sure to stock up on the suggested food for her kind as well. Everything was set up and prepared for the harpy.

Derick himself was tall but not to tall. He stood at 6'1 and had an athletic build. He was excited to meet his new roommate and looked forward to helping her adjust to the new world around her. He knew it would be a tough road, but since he was home all the time and had the resources to help her, the man was sure things would be okay. On top of that he was happy with how her room looked. It was more like a jungle then anything. Even giving the Harpy easy access to the outside. His main goal was making sure she was comfortable. Soon the doorbell rang and Derrick knew it had to be her, so he quickly worked his way down stairs to open the door hoping the Harpy woman was on the other side.

Last edited:
Raiyuzan mitsukaga gave a sigh as she had been able to leave the integrational assembly center that had been built just a few months before finally and already quickly running oddly smoothly as a central hub of cultural communication between the two sides and a center of the top important but simple human monster relationship of social integration. A process having an unknown fate to the many mythical species that have now were mostly given the option to live among humans in a more civilized and a mostly forgiven way through a simple program as one harpy had finally found herself nearing the end of.

Her body still a bit oddly small, thin, and compact even for her somewhat also still short stature of 5’5 as raiyu was actually annoyed a bit about when someone said something about it. But at least that wasn’t much of anything less to worry about as the girl was finally one of the many for the week then to be able to finish and actually move into an actual integrated home to now experience the odd life of humans with living with one now. Finally the moment had come, arriving at the home as the car stopped and the door opened letting the warm hair hit her body as a spark also jumped through her lightning colored and patterned feathers showing some obvious signs of nervous and edginess any girl would have human or not as the agent would move in and give a knock on the door that would become the only bridge now from leaving the two alone and settling in to the new awkward positions of their lives now.

Derick open the door to see Raiyuzan and the agent standing there. He couldn't help but examine the monster girl. She was absolutely adorable to him. She might have been small and compact, but to him she was pretty, Her feathers, and coat pattern where nothing short of beautiful. He couldn't help but be happy, he had heard she was a thunder bird harpy. His only concern being all the electronics in the house. Though he made sure to back up everything on cloud storage just in case she fried some of his hard drives. Though he wasn't to concerned, thinking about the Harpy he was just giving her a bright smile.

Stepping back from the door he motioned with his arm for Raiyuzan and the agent to come in saying "I am Derick Carter, its nice to meet you Raiyuzan Mitsukaga, welcome to your new home" He really hope she liked it. He hard spent all week cleaning the place and even had set up a cleaning for next weak. He knew her feathers could make a mess and didn't want her to worry about it, so he had even set that up. Sitting inside the house on a table right on the other side of the door was honey roasted seeds. He had read Harpies like seeds. similar to other birds... though he also knew all of them where different. He just hoped the seeds would be to Raiyuzan liking. He wanted it to be right there for her, so she knew he was already doing his best to get what she wanted. Let her know he was willing to go out of his way for her.

Finally the door was open as the girl stepped back a bit with a sigh to calm down a bit at least, closing her eyes and quickly opened them to see the young man already seeing he was a bit handomse himself and an obvious hard worker mostly seeing because he was a bit younger than she would expect at least.

“ you may call me raiyu then since I’ve heard that foreign monster names are hard and it would be easier to shorten then...” stating from what she observed hearing the names of others. The girl gave a stretch showing off the full pattern before slowly walking in and looking around calm and casually as her claws made light scratching noises with every step from their sharpness as the curiously moved her through the room to look at everything before anything.

“ g-guess thank you for having me then finally...” Calling to him before finally sitting to relax and really try to get used to things a bit fast just to make everything else obviously less awkward.

We she spread her wings he got a full view of her coat, and damn was it beautiful. He had to admit she was the perfect little package. Hearing her speak for the first time he couldn't help but enjoy her sweet voice. "Okay Raiyu, I will be more then happy to call you that. You can just call me Derick" He replied to the thunder bird as she came into her new home.

As Raiyu went to sit down the agent handed him some papers to sign. Derick then made sure to sign them and gave the agent a wave before shutting the door. He then picked up the bowl of honey roasted seeds and put it on the table before Raiyu. Though he made sure not to get into her personal space while he did it. "I got these honey roasted seeds for you, I don't really know exactly what you like so I started off with these. I have all kinds of food here so just let me know what you need okay?" Derick told Raiyu.

He then went to sit down on the chair and said "You are very welcome, I am more then happy to have you. The way I see it, this is your home just as much as it is mine. Why don't you tell me a bit about youself, what you like, what you do for fun, that sort of thing"

Raiyu put her foot on the table to relax as it also showed her other birdlike feature that made her obviously different, before sitting up as he mentions the snacks and quickly sits up before he puts the seeds in front of her. The girl decided not to really say anything much at all until he brought up the obvious conversation of getting to know each other

“ I am raiyuzan mitsukaga, from the tribe of sheltered storm and furious thunder. We have low raw elemental destructive power compared to other sub species since we use of course hit like a fast thunder and retreat like a storm. I’m still learning a bit to fly so I’m not as good as being like lightning fast but more like an almost yellow thunderous haze. Hmmm though I think one thing I’m curious is the sights and sounds of the outdoors since I would mostly assume most of the human buildings are boring to go to unless they have some real value that’s worth it..” Explaining the idea of her trip before adding about her obvious disability of having wings and no fingers. “ maybe human music too.” Tilting her head a bit curiously wondering the so many differences of it besides obvious genres but what she would find particularly herself with time.

Listening to her words he smiled. Seemed like she was a very special monster girl and came from an interesting tribe. Once she finishing talking about where some came from he replied to her saying "Well you sound like a very interesting girl. There is a lot of open land near here in the country side so you have a lot of room to fly around her so you can practice. There is also a window in your room that you can open up and fly out anytime. I will show you to your room later though."

When she mentioned human music he smiled and said "Well how about we listen to some music while we talk then? Tell me what you like and I came make you a play list. Also I will put a google home in your room so you can activate with your voice." With that Derick called out to his google home and told it to play some music. Soon it began to play a mixed playlist so they could listen to music while they talked. He then looked back to her and said "I see this as just as much of your home as it is mine. So just tell me what I need to do to make you feel comfortable and I will make sure it happens"

raiyu sighed to calm down as she stretched again then sat back a bit to relax but surprised still at how it looked like more than anything other than the choice to learn about monsters and doing something like this himself that he was more invested in this more than she mostly thought at least probably just to make things fast so everything wasn’t totally awkward at all especially for the first day.

“ you put in a lot of thought besides the obvious changes to the house...” saying with a hint of thankfulness for the thought but deciding to leave it at that for now mostly as she turned to hear the music. “ hmmmm...” raiyu would say a bit curiously before turning back to the man, “ but still...” standing up and turning to give a bow, “ I’ll try my best then at least...well mostly to keep my power of course in check then and hopefully not hurting anyone...” standing up straighter the girl now began to walk around the room to explore the little decorations and other things around the room as well as walking in and out of the kitchen a few times as well to get used to everything, especially for the times when she was still sleepy and had her eyes closed it would be good to get the path to everything quickly enough just so she didn’t have to really bump into anything. “ is there anything I can help you with for now then at least?” Asking with also the obvious idea of showing her flying, speed, and mostly using her claws too.

"Well of course I did, I signed up to help you. I was prepared to put in as much work as I had to in order to make your new home comfortable for you" He replied to Raiyu. Derrick was also happy with the way things were going. It seemed the two of them were at least of to a good start. He was worried she wouldn't like him, and they would have problems. However it seemed that the two of them where having a good time so far.

When she bowed he smiled brightly, he could tell she was a good monster girl. "Well if you do hurt someone, even me, that is okay. I know you won't mean to do it on purpose so that is okay. We will just work on it okay?" Derrick replied to Raiyu. When she asked him if there was anything she could do he nodded and said "Well in the future I am sure there are things I can think of, maybe running errands and helping clean up around the house. Though for your first couple weeks I just want you to focus on getting settled in a comfortable. Get use to being here."

With that he stood up from his chair and said "Come on let me show you to my room, then we can think about what we are going to have for dinner" With that if she agreed he would take Raitu up stairs to her room. He only hoped she enjoyed the forest paradise he had created for her. As the walked through the home she would see all the doors had a handle instead of a nob on them so she could easily use her claws to open doors. He knew door nobs might be a problem for her.

The monster followed for a moment now quietly, stopping before the stairs and deciding more that she crouched a bit and flew up to get to the top, landing beside as her nails made a slight scratching noise as she let herself fall a few inches to the ground than landing completely before following again to one of the rooms upstairs. Walking a bit behind him slowly her eyes would move around to get the rest of the other surroundings and the path again before peering into the larger strange room he stopped in and seeing the odd but obviously familiarity of the outside.

“ weird but it works...” at least feeling the same before crouching again and shooting up to get up to the ceiling and look around better and a bit more.

Of course he was hopping she would love the room, but it was one step at a time. He had tried his best, he did take a big a sigh. "Well If there is anything you want me to do to make it better let me know. I want you to be happy." He replied to Raiyu while he watched her attach to the ceiling.

He then walked over to the window and shower her the latch. "If you push this up the window will up, pull it down the window will close. If you ever just want to go outside and fly around you can from here. Or if you just want a nice breeze into your room you can keep it open" He told Raiyu before pulling the lever and opening the window, before pulling it again to show her how it worked just in case. He then pointed to large bird bath before saying "You can drink or bath in there if you need to. The pipes near it are lined with rubber so don't worry about electricity with it."

She just hovered there a bit as she watched him, flying around again before going back down and turning to look at everything else as she told him about what there would be beside most of the obvious. “ hmmm...” giving a nod as she watched to remember before jumping and blushing a bit embarrassingly. “ w-why would you think I would do something so odd like that!” Looking away with the idea of drinking from the same place she bathed obviously being just a weird idea in general though also liking for the moment the equally weird idea of being able to just lay in hopefully warm water in her room like a mini pool but not seeing it as a bath. “ and obviously....why would I use it as a bath either...” Wondering if he didn’t know much about harpies other than beinga bird species and being similiar in most habits though. “ but I will use it at least so thanks..” walking over, she leaned against the window to look out boredly wondering what to do now again.

He tilted her head at how flustered she was. "What do you mean odd? it is perfect for both. I know it might sound weird but here let me show you" He replied to the harpy as it seemed she didn't fully understand so he wanted to show her.

"Here you can adjust the temperature with this dial, currently it is on cold." Derrick said. There where 4 fountain shooting water out into it hot tub like pool below. He then put his mouth near the water. Not right against the fountain, but up to the water spraying out. He then began to drink it. "See its a nice refreshing drink if you need something quick, if you want a warm bath just adjust the dial" Derrick told her. The dial had a place for her claw to hook onto so she could easily adjust it. He then turned it and in about a minute it became steamy. "See now you have a nice warm bath, it can be both. Though you can use it for what ever you want" He replied to her.

“ ehhhh yeah probably not for drinking, same place I’m laying with wet feathers and stuff.” Crossing her arms casually still feeling it for the moment before turning and looking around. “ well yeah I want to eat then, mostly meat and maybe fish when the season started. “ hmmmm maybe later we can maybe go out for a walk or something, wanna move more at least unless you rather stay though if your busy.” With a slight grin deciding to try and quickly show off as the girl moved the latch and quickly pushed it open before running and jumping off to fly up a bit outside in front of him.

“ oh no they have anti air!! Drop the bombs!!” Suddenly Calling out pretending to be a bomber plane herself as she dropped down low to the ground then flew to the side and back up. “ going for bombing run cover cover!!” Strafing down again then back up before turning and flying back through the window and into the room as her claws made a scratching sound as she slid with her chest puffed up as raiyu took a breath. “ hell yeah I can do this.” Walking past him wondering if they could eat now beside the flying.

"That is fair, you can do what ever you want, this is your home, and as far as a walk goes that sounds great. There is a lot of space around here for the both of us to walk around in so I am sure we will have a lot fun. Also don't worry about it, I made sure to free up my schedule for the next couple days so I can help you out in what ever way I need to" Derrick replied to Raiyu giving the thunder bird a big happy smile. Soon after she jumped out and began to fly around like a bomber plane. Derrick couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he watched her move around the room like a bomber plane. Watching the bird fly around he couldn't help but think she was absolutely adorable.

When she landed and puffed out her chest Derrick couldn't help but take his first good look on her body. He didn't mind that she was small, in a matter of fact he thought her slim body and small breast where beautiful. Though he made sure to only look for a second before looking back up at her "Tell me do you like bomber planes? I could get you some replica's along with a bomber simulator game. I think you would really love it" Derrick asked her.

“ well on the way here not to be bored, especially since I came overseas from the program I read this weird thing on the screen about a group of people in this war fighting and there were these big metal things with huge weird guns, I think I heard someone say tenk or is it tank? Then it showed like this huge black formation thing in the sky and how a thing opened up on its wings and stuff and dropped these weird shaped things that exploded.” Looking around casually. “ have something drop from yourself and explode is cool mostly. I guess if you think so I wanna see what that is.”

Walking back down to the living room, then moving over to sit down on the couch and look around to get comfortable downstairs again.

Hearing her talk he nodded and said "Yes it is called a tank and a plane. Here while I make us dinner you can go downstairs and I will turn on a military show for you so you can learn all about bomber plans and tanks" Once she got downstairs and got settled Derrick picked up the remote. He then turned on the large TV hanging from the wall. Going to ondemand he found a documentary all about bomber jets and started to play it for Raiyu. "There you can watch this while I make dinner." He told Raiyu before heading off to the kitchen.

He then went into the kitchen and got out some salmon and seasoned it for them. He then made sure to cook it up for them along with some fresh vegetables. He didn't know if she would want the vegetables, but since he was serving himself some Derrick didn't want to not give her any. Once the salmon was done about 30 minutes later he can into the room with a plate of salmon and put it on the coffee table in front of her. "there you go Raiyu, enjoy dinner"

With that raiyu just leaned back with a sigh, her leg over the other showing the six claws now along her light blue and gold colored feet, looking over and watching quietly now at least trying to learn something then as the other was busy for now. The girl mostly paid attention before the smell eventually hit her and she sat up to look over and see the fish as the girl leaned in for the smell. “ seems different, and really weird though I guess being packed like that.” Shrugging as she always like the smell of the salt and pepper and other spices before looking back up and deciding not to eat a bit at least especially and obviously as she didn’ really have full hands but just wings and talon.

Hearing her reply he frowned. He had hoped she would like the dinner, he knew she didn't have hands. However he also knew she had to know how to eat. "Well if you do not like it I can make you something else. If you are having trouble eating it I can get a fork and feed it to you if your comfortable with that? Otherwise I could prepare you another in a way that is easier for you to eat" Derrick explained. He wanted to make sure she felt comfortable. The last thing he wanted was for the monster girl to not eat. No he wouldn't let that happen, even if he had to go out and find her something else.

“ I’m not really too picky on stuff so I’m fine with this beside the obvious.” Managing to have the top of the fork against the talon as she pushed it into the fish then moved so that she mostly had an odd grip to it but still kind of working as she already got a few bites with quick movements as raiyu sat up. “ if it’s something that I like im gonna try anyway.” Seeing that he really wanted to do anything to solve her problem. “ Hmmm actually I was thinking of a simple fix and have like a ring attached to the fork or something like that.” Wondering if he knew the obvious as well.

Derrick smiled at her reply taking a deep breath. It seemed she did want to have the food he offered her, well tomorrow when they went out he could make sure to get exactly what she wanted. "Well I am happy to hear you like it" He replied. He then sat down and began to eat his meal as he listening to her talk. Hearing what she wanted he nodded "Yes I could get that for you, I am sure I could find a smith online who could make it for you. Hopefully I can have it made by next week. I make sure to get you a whole set of each kind of silverware." Yes he may have been spoiling her a bit, but it was in his nature. He wanted her to be comfortable.

The girl just gave a nod and a sigh seeing at least that she really had something nice going on with this program and it wouldn’t be stressful anyway beside the dumb papers and the moving and the eventually awkwardness when they did come. Continuing to eat casually and leaning back before going back to relaxing with the tv. “ weird but should work.” Giving a shrug before slowly at least finishing most of the fish with a burp as she moved her arm to cover a bit.

Last edited:
Derrick watch as she ate her food doing the same thing, making sure to finish every last drop. He had to say she was absolutely adorable in every way. She may have been tiny, but to him it only made her all the cuter. "Glad to hear it, in the mean time if there is anything else you need let me know I would be happy to help you with it." Derrick replied to her with a big smile. However when she let out a cute burp, the man couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

Once he finished eating he took thier plates and brought them out to the kitchen where he washed them before coming back out. "How about we go for that walk we talked about? I would love to show you around outside" Derrick suggested.

Raiyu just cleared her throat with a sigh, leaning back lazy again before turning to the other to hear about outside. “ guess.” Not really saying much as the hair fell to cover a side of her face before stretching more and standing to walk out and wait a bit before running in a circle to jump and fly up.

Smiling at her cuteness Derrick went to put on his shoes before walking outside with Raiyu. Once he got outside Derrick looked at Raiyu and said "let me show you to the forest trail that leads to the near by lake." With that he begin to walk towards the near by woods hoping she would follow him. He couldn't help but think she was so cute. Though he was sure a monster girl like her would have no interest in him. So he decided to ignore those thoughts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom