Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Story (StarSiren & MysteriousD)

"You already make me happy by being you," Diego responded back in equally romantic terms over to Anna. Her words made his soul sing and he knew they were becoming hopelessly addicted to one another. "I love you," he said with a sultry tone, looking at her affectionate and glowing look on her face. He did stay steady as she watched her try and figure out how to pleasure him.

He sighed in mild pleasure as she began gently stroking. Her look of curiosity and desire looked nicely on her. He liked how she kissed the tip of his cock before licking it. Even with her gentle pace, it felt good and he has a very pleased look on her face. "Yes, like that. But don't be afraid to take more into your mouth. You are the princess and deserve it," he crooned at her, his fingers playing with her bright red hair.

How naughty and intoxicating it was to teach a princess such lewd acts yet it also felt wonderful because he does truly love and care... two lost souls now finding the other and he wanted to take her further into the fires of passion.

More? Anna entertained the thought briefly. What exactly did he mean? He was too big to fit entirely and for a moment she panicked, thinking she might very well disappoint him. Then an idea struck her. The shape and size of him was akin to some fruits and vegetables she'd eaten. That might work.

Anna nodded in understanding. "I'll try." She kissed the tip again but this time allowed her mouth to open afterward. Her lips parted and she cautiously slid her head down on him until she could feel the invasion on her tongue. Her hand adjusted. Anna's strokes were shorter now, so she pulled a bit harder to make up for it. With her lips fully wrapped around his cock and his entire tip inside her mouth, Anna paused. What now?

Anna started to pull her head back. Having Diego's cock in her mouth didn't allow her tongue much movement. As her head pulled away, her tongue licked the underside of his tip accidentally. The noise he made at that moment caused her to pause once again. She tested a flick of her tongue against his tip once more.

Encouraged by his nonverbal responses, Anna slid her mouth back down his shaft. She took more of him into her mouth this time, doing her best to rub her tongue on the parts of him inside her mouth. She felt her own saliva slip past her lip. She was drooling!! Drooling was unacceptable! Surely she could prevent this!

Anna sealed her lips around Diego's manhood, creating enough suction to stop herself from drooling. She found that it was easier to rub her tongue on him if she moved her head forward and back. She began a slight rhythm: suck down and rub the underside, suck up and rub the tip. But after a few strokes, her lips were becoming dry and pulling on his skin as she moved. Anna thought of a solution immediately. She sucked up until her lips came off with a gentle smack and proceeded to lick the entirely of his shaft. Her saliva was hot, wet and slippery. Best of all it provided enough lubrication to keep her lips from sticking or pulling.

As soon as she was finished, Anna greedily took Diego into her mouth once more. She experimented with how far she could accept him, reaching her puckered lips further and further down until she felt like she might gag. She massaged him with her mouth, letting her tongue press and rub against eveh part of him that she could. He had made her feel incredible; she wanted to do the same.

Diego saw his princess go and try and take everything of him. He groaned softly in pleasure when she began taking all of him in. "That feels nice," Diego told her, reassuring Anna that she was doing very good. He was even seeing her drool and he smiled. "I like seeing my princess acting so lewd," Diego told her in a flirtacious manner as his hands ran through her bright red hair once more. "You are doing wonderful... please keep sucking me," Diego said to Anna in a loving yet asserting manner.

He never felt so good before and seeing how devoted she was to pleasing him, despite her royal status. The entire ordeal made him hot like nothing else before.

"I'm about to give you your reward, my princess," Diego told her and he gently pulled out. "Open your mouth and stick our your tongue," he told her and when she did, it was just in time as he would cum all over her face and into her mouth. He did not want to shock and startle her by cumming alot in her mouth. That and seeing the sight of such a pretty princess covered in his cum is immensely invigorating.

"I want more... I want it all. To love every aspect of you," Diego said as he embraced her cool body once more. "Will you give this commoner all of you?" he asked her huskily.

Anna couldn't possibly blush any brighter than she was already. Lewd? Did she look lewd right now? She supposed that yes, she must. Here she was, a princess and second in line to the throne, naked in a cabin and on a bed with a man's penis in her mouth and covered in her saliva. A man she just met, no less! That was the very definition of lewd! She might have stopped at that moment if he hadn't followed up with such earnest words of encouragement. He liked it? He wanted more? She was doing a good job then!

Invigorated, Anna did all she could to suck him deeper and harder until she felt his hand on her head, easing her mouth off of him. She stared up at him, her lips open and gasping like a fish. A thin strand of drool mixed with the beginnings of his precum formed a glistening line between her mouth and his cock. At his request, she opened her mouth further and stuck out her tongue in much the same way she would if she was being treated by a physician.

The blast came then, all hot and white and steamy. It covered her face in thick lines and globs. Once it landed, it dripped and pooled. She startled as the substance landed and oozed down her skin. It was on her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, her chin. It was in her bangs and even just above her eyelids. Some of it even made it into her mouth and onto her tongue. She swallowed out of impulse and made a face. Whatever it was certainly didn't taste the best. But it wasn't awful either. It also cooled off very quickly.

As Anna listened to Diego, a few more drops fell onto her lips agter streaking down her face. She licked them up with her tongue out of habit as she nodded. "Yes! Yes please! Take me and make me yours! I don't care about anything else. Just say I can be with you forever!"

Diego stood transfixed at seeing Anna try and lick the seed that he coated with her. Seeing the pure desire and love on her face made him hard quickly once more. He will take her. Make her his. He saw the loneliness in her eyes and it looked so much like his. Certain men would've exploited Anna to have her around their finger, unaware of her strength. Diego though... he loved her just as much, wearing his emotions on his sleeve like she did. She awoke something primal and repressed within him... and he has no desire to keep it restricted any longer.

"You are with me forever. When we finish here, I will take you as my wife. We'll be happy together. Either I can be here as Prince or you can come with me and we can figure it out in my homeland. No matter where we go, you are forever mine, my dear Princess Anna," Diego told her with a crooning yet genuinely loving smile as he caressed her cheek affectionately and lightly.

He began grinding his hard cock against her wet pussy. "I love you so much, my beloved lewd princess," Diego told her, the word coming out like honey. He liked seeing her be flirty and sexy with him. Tempting her further into the debauchery. Once his cock was covered in her juices, he begin going deep inside of her. Clasping Anna's hips, he inserted himself deep inside of her. He gave her his virginity. Anna had given her virginity to this foreign commoner. He groaned softly as he savored just the immense pleasure of being connected with her.

Anna's face lit up visibly. Diego would really do all that just for her? Her heart nearly leapt from her chest. He wanted to marry her! She wiped her eyes as they began to tear. Her hands rubbed some of the cum off her face along with the hapiness leaking from the corners of her eyes. "You mean it? You really want to marry me? I know we just met but, i feel the same way! Yes! Oh Diego, Yes yes yes!!! Let's get married and spend the rest of our lives together loving each other!"

Diego spoke such sweet words as he caressed her cheek and positioned her beneath him. She held her eyes steady, staring into his as he moved. She opened her legs to him once more, unashamed to expose her most sacred of places to her lover. Her hands lay flat on the bedsheets. She was only nervous for the moment of coupling itself. The act she was about to commit with her lover didn't frighten her at all.

She felt him rub against her, exhaled as he pressed into her wetness and moaned. It hurt a little, but only a little and only at first. Anna winced as Diego entered her for the first time. He pushed inside her until she felt resistance. Something like a wall or a shelf was blocking his way. He thrust against it, applying more pressure. Anna grunted. Now it hurt. The pressure eased for a moment, then increased tenfold, then whatever was holding him back just vanished and suddenly Diego was filling her whole insides.

"Oh! Ow-oh!! Nngh, Diego!" She called his name as her hips met his. Her legs bent around his frame, knees locking around his sides. He was fully sheathed within her and she shivered. "Mmm.. so this.. ah.. this is what- mmm- what it feels like.. to be one-oh!" She released the bedsheets and slid her hands up his body.

The moments stretched on for a lifetime. He held her, cradling her hips. She held his waste and let herself simply feel what it it was like to be full and held and loved. "I love you too, but do you really have to call me that? I've never been lewd before. Only with you. Always with you."

Diego could not help but beam at how Anne's face lit up. Unlike the cold as snow exterior of her older sister Elsa, Anna radiated warmth and mirth like sunshine. "Yes," Diego told her when she asked if he really wanted to marry her and nodded. He did not care for the crown or throne; he just wanted to be with her. This amazing girl who radiated love and light. He could not help but admire her flawless body as she presented herself entirely to him.

He was being slow and gentle, knowing that it usually hurt for girls though he also heard that orgasms helped lessened the pain quite a bit. Diego felt Anna's perfect legs wrap around him and he enjoyed just being connected with her, holding her. He was panting and breathing, enjoying te connection between and letting her get used to him inside of her.

"I am teasing," Diego told her before he began thrusting slowly inside of Anna, getting used to her hot tight wetness. "Oh god, you feel soo wonderful," he groaned out as he began fucking his beloved pretty princess. "Do not be afraid to let loose your passion, Anna. I can sense alot of inner strength in you," he said to her as he began going a little faster. His chocolate brown eyes held nothing but warmth for her. Holding her down onto the bed, he indulged in his hearts' desire, in finding romance with a princess no less.

"Does my princess once more?" Diego asked her, picking up the pace a bit to show what he meant.

Anna felt herself relax. Her body loosened just enough fornher to feel a sort of comfort from their coupling. Diego teased and she laughed. He professed so many wonderful things and she could only agree. A thousand times yes!

When he began to move again, she found herself panting along with him. Each thrust produced more of her voice until she was moaning and grunting tonhis rhythm. She could feel every inch of his cock as he fully imbedded himself within her once virgin pussy. She wanted nothing more than to be connected like this, with him, forever.

"Ah.. ohhh.. mmm Diego! Ohh! Ahhh!! Mmm yes! More! Give me more! Ohhhh!!!"

She rocked with him as he fucked her, delighting in each new sensation. Her voice grew in strength and gained a sultry edge. She was really feeling him now, really feeling what it meant to truly and deeply fucked. Her moans became pleas, which became screams of pleasure and in one sudden, violent moment, Anna came.

Her entire body shook. Her muscles lost control. Her fingers clawed at Diego's sides while her legs cramped and locked in place, holding his length well and fully inside her as she rode out the most pleasurable experience she'd ever known.

Before long, Diego set himself up into a tantalizing rhythm, one where he would slam his hips with that of Anna's. Her moans and coos of affection just added fuel to the fire burning within him. His grip on her hips tightened and he let himself go faster and harder, especially when he felt Anna really get into it as well. He knew they would not have time to go at it further, but that was what the honeymoon would be for. His brown eyes looked into hers as he gave her a gentle love bite on the neck.

He marked her as his.

In fact, he would do so in such a primal way. When he felt her cum and squeeze his cock for all he had, he groaned out her name out loud before he would come inside, filling Anna up with his seed and claiming her inside and out.

He rolled over so Anna was laying on top of him. " That... was... amazing," he panted, holding Anna tightly.

Anna could feel Diego's love pouring into her. It filled her up so full that she couldn't hold it all. It trickled down her ass and onto the bedsheets as she held her lover. She whispered sweet melodies into his ear and cooed his name passionately. She peppered his face with kisses.

As they both wafted down from their passionate highs, Anna was spun up and on top of diego. She let gravity pull her closer and lay her body on him. Her face nuzzled agaisnt his neck as she rocked her hips. She was still quite sensitive and the motions made her moan just a little. She held her lover tightly with all over her body.

"...wow... that.. that was- yea, amazing. You're amazing. Oh Diego, I wish we could stay like this forever!"

Diego kept panting, resting from the immense high he got. The past hour was something amazing. He went from a junior diplomat to a potential prince, all while having a wonderful and bubbly princess as his wife to be. His smile beamed when he felt her kisses on his face. It felt like something out of a fairy tale, but even greater. And not just because of the sex, though that did play an admittingly large part of it.

"Likewise... we should probably get dressed. Your sister's coronation starts soon," Diego commented, prefering to just stay and be here with Anna, but they both had somewhere to be and besides, he may as well meet his sister-in-law.

Before long, he would be getting dressed and helping Anna getting dressed. When they would head back to the palace, everything was getting into swing with the cermonies beginning soon. Not many people noticed them together though those that did we a bit surprised to see them hand in hand. For the most part, Diego was talking to Anna a bit on himself and his homeland, one of nations in the so-called New World.

Anna was reluctant to part from her newfound lover, but she discovered that getting re-dressed was actually fun! They made of game of it, stealing kisses and sensual touches as layer after layer of clothing was reapplied to their bare skin. The only real thing that remained amiss was her once carefully plaited and woven hair. Now the braids were lopsided and strands of hair flew away from their coffered confines. Anna peeked at her reflection in the window and scrunched up her nose in surprise. She had left the castle so elegantly; she could not return looking a mess. In a quick fix, she let all her hair down and her fingers went to work crafting a braid from each temple. She wound them back until they met and then braided them together. It wasn't elegant like before but it would do. Anna grinned at Diego. Now no one would suspect a thing!

The trip back to the castle was filled with banter about their respective lands and favorite things and familes and hopes for the future. Anna wanted a huge family so no one would be lonely ever. She loved bright colors and happy moments. She spoke fondly of her family and her home. In turn she learned a great deal about Diego and his homeland.

The pair made it back to the coronation in time for Anna to cringe at the exasperated looks tossed her way by the staff. Apparently she hadn't done as good a job as she thought of masking her disheveled appearance. Nevertheless she marched into the ballroom hand in hand with Diego, her head held high and smiling ear to ear.

The guests were already piling in but Anna wanted her sister to meet Diego in a more private setting. She led him to one side of the giant room and pushed a heavy door open just far enough for the two of them to slip out into a lavish hallway. Once away from the crowd, Anna nearly broke into a jog, darting down corridors and around corners until she stopped suddenly outside an ornate double door.

<tap, tap, tap-tap, tap>
"Elsa?," Anna asked after knocking.

No one answered.

"Elsa I know you're in there. Please come out. I, um, I have to talk to you." Anna's voice was tentative now, but the room remained silent.

"Elsa?!" Anna asked louder."

"Anna? What are you doing here? You should be in the ballroom. What happened to your hair? And your dress is crooked." The blonde queen-to-be stepped into the hallway from a different door. As she surveyed her sister's appearance, her eyes landed on the man standing beside Anna. She noted the intertwined hands but made no comment. "Anna really, it's my coronation day and you look a mess. Go get ready. I'll send Ingrid to fix your hair."

Anna protested. "But Elsa- I already- wait- i don't need- Elsa! listen to me! I need to talk to you!" The younger sister stomper her heeled foot and Elsa's gaze narrowed.

"Anna, the coronation starts in a few minutes. Go get changed. We can tall after." Elsa spoke with an icy tone. When she finished she smiled politely at Diego and whisked herself away towards the ballroom.

Diego did the best to help out Anna with her appearance and he hoped it would work though he was also trying to come up with some potential and plausible excuses that Anna could use to try and answer any questions over in regards to what happened. One he gave for Anna to suggest was that he lost his balance and tumbled and she tried to help him and thus why they ended up a bit disheveled. When asked why he would be talking to her, Diego would point out he is part of an ambassador group for a new nation and thus maintaining positive relationships with nobility was part of a job.

The excuse worked quite well to any of the staff of the guests who asked and he used it as a good follow-up to introductions and polite meetings. He was not like his younger brother, who had a way with people, though he was polite enough to get good graces and he figured endearingly awkward enough to appear approachable and nonthreatening. He smiled at the staff and whatnot while he was with Anna.

Speaking off Anna, he loved his time with the princess. How she wanted a huge family so no one would be lonely ever. How she loved bright colors and happy moments. And how she spoke fondly of her family and her home. Diego did the same. His culture leaned more toward large families; he told her about the bright colors and how even they would take a rather bright view when it came to death. He spoke of his own family and his home. At the same time, he did speak politics to her, namely the division between those who wanted the monarchy and those who wanted republicans. However, the main issue was more over on the ideals, especially as the monarchists were backed up traditionalists, the churchfolk and the elite. He hoped to find a resolution and he told Anna how she could become the princess of his nation if she wanted if they can get it with his government. He was even excited to introduce her to his folks.

In trying to meet his future sister-in-law, Diego saw her. Queen Elsa. She was pretty like her sister though aloof... seemingly. Everything about her told Diego she was repressed and nervous... likel holding something in and it wasn't healthy.

"Hello, Queen Elsa. My name is Diego Vendrix, an ambassador from Mehica, a nation in the west," he managed to say before she smiled formally at him. She wasn't dismissively of him, but more concerned and focused. "We'll be able to tell her at the party, though I am worried about her. She's hiding something massive and it's tearing her apart," Diego commented. "We'll talk to her after the party. It's gonna be okay," he reassured Anna. Once they were ready, they were there, Diego happily sitting with her. He noted a couple of his ambassadors raising eyebrows at him and discussing matters between them, though they were going to wait.

The coronation itself was a splendid if not simple matter. Words were spoken, passages read, hymns sung. A crown and a scepter were placed on Elsa's head and in her gloved hand, respectively, and she smiled like a nervous rabbit through the clapping. The whole thing was over fairly quickly, according to Anna. For Elsa though, it seemed to drag on for eternity. She just wanted to return to her room without incident, but of course she was required to mingle at least a little afterwards.

At the party, Elsa patiently greeted each foreign dignitary and ambassador with the grace expected of a queen. She thanked them for coming and expressed wishes for continued good relations in the future. She kept her handshakes to the minimum amount necessary for queenly behavior and her plastic smile never left her face. It also never reached her eyes.

Finally, her line of meet and greets ended and she relaxed into her chair. So far, so good. A butler making rounds paused to offer a drink to Her Majesty and Queen Elsa gladly accepted. She sipped from the glass, enjoying the fruity notes and mellow undertones, but decided it would be better chilled. Without consciously thinking about it, frost began trickling its way up the glass. Her next sip brought sheer dread into her eyes as the newly cooled liquid slid down her throat. What had she done?! Had anyone noticed??

"I am becoming concerned for Elsa. She's clearly uncomfortable with all of this. As if she didn't want to be here," Diego noted over to Anna quietly while they were watching the coronation. Diego managed to avoid talking more than necessarily to his superiors on the matters, promising to speak further on it when everything was said and done. Once the cornration was over and the meetings were held, Diego talked more with Anna and get to know her. While they were definitely both optimists, they had their little differences such as how Anna can be bubbly and full of energy while Diego could often be laid-back and sometimes joked a bit of a slacker. Nonetheless, getting to know more about her was lovely like this.

Furthermore, he would introduce Anna over to some of his fellow diplomats and ambassadors and they were liking her. However, they did see how Diego was close to her and they were planning to arrange some future meetings, especially with everything going on. Before long though, they went to meet over to Elsa, Diego being respectful to his future sister-in-law.

However, when he went to see her, he saw her react suddenly all surprised. "Hey... you okay?" Diego asked Elsa as he went up to her with Anna, seeing it as a good time to talk and see what needs to be discussed with her.

"What? O-of course I am. I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be?" Flustered, Elsa nearly jumped out of her skin when Diego spoke. Had he seen it? She cleared her throat and called over a server. Setting her glass down on his tray, she turned to... to... what was his name again?

"Dino, right? I'm fine. Perfectly fine. No problems here. Thank you for asking. How did you like the- uh- Coronation?" Elsa fumbled for words, desperately trying not to make a fool of herself. This is why she never left her room. It had nothing to do with her forbidden magic and everything to do with her lack of social skills.

"Elsa? Are you sure you're alright? I know it's been a stressful day. I bet you're just tired?" Anna offered compassionately. Why was Elsa acting so weird? Come to think of it, was she acting weird? Or is this how she always acted? It dawned on Anna that she didn't actually know because she didn't really know her sister. The red-headed princess frowned. Elsa was the only person she had left in the whole world, except for Diego now. She really ought to fix that.

"You look stressed. Downright tense even," Diego told Elsa, with his arms crossed and looking a bit irritated at her, especially when she got his name wrong. "My name is Diego Vendrix, your highess," Diego corrected Elsa, but still being respectful and formal. However, seeing her fumble with her words and look just as awkward as her sister did have him relax pretty considerably.

"I may be a novice when it comes to my job, but even I can tell that something is bothering you. And it is not just the pomp and decorum here," Diego added as he looked over to Elsa with some concern. "Maybe we can try and have a meal the three of us and spend some time. It will probably help you feel better," Diego offered to Elsa. He did catch a glimpse of the frosted glass, but he didn't pay that much attention to it.

He awaited to hear her answer and hoped everything was going all right.

Back
Top Bottom