Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Story (StarSiren & MysteriousD)

StarSiren

Super-Earth
Anna rubbed her head with one hand, her hip with the other. She hadn't been outside the Palace in ages and she'd been so excited! There was so much to see! So much to do! She felt as though she'd been waiting for this moment her whole life! Now that it was here, she didn't intend on spoiling it. On the contrary, Princess Anna was determined to see everything there was to see and do everything there was to do in her first ten minutes outside!

She dashed this way and that, stuffing her face with delectable food, marveling at stores and carts and statues as she went. She didn't care where her feet took her, as long as it was outside and among the people! She was SO Excited!!

Perhaps a little too excited...

In her wonder and rush to see the sights of the marketplace, she'd tripped. On her way down, she'd reached for anything to catch her balance. Her flailing hands caught a bit of fabric but it was too late. Anna managed to fall with a sideways wobble, her arms waving about in the air like a helpless penguin. She hit the ground with a thump and rocked her head against a pair of boots. Her hip hurt. Her head hurt. But what throbbed the most was her heart.

From where she lay on the ground, Anna stared up at the most beautiful man she'd ever laid eyes on.

Diego Vendrix clutched onto his coat as he looked around. He did not know why he was here... oh wait, he did. He was a diplomatic agent for his home nation of Mehica over out in the West. Far he was from the warm seas and lands of his home continent and he was here in the frozen lands. He was here namely to watch the coronation of Elsa into queenhood. It was a pretty basic affair and he arrived here with Usonian counterpart... who likely vanished.

Diego sighed. He was inexperienced in the job and the government back home was... unstable. Namely the Republicans and Monarchists at one another's throats. He was cold, he did not know where to go and he stuck out, being the tannest man here. Despite having spent some time over in his homeland's mountains to practice for the cold weather, he was still pretty tan. Though beyond that, his brown eyes, black hair and boyish face did not grant him much appeal, at least in his mind anyway. As he adjusted his glasses, he saw that someone knocked into him.

Diego's eyes widened a bit. Here lying was a very beautiful woman to say the least. Her fiery red hair that matched her piercing blue eyes and with a warm smile on his face. Always the gentleman, Diego lowered down to help her up. "My goodness, are you okay, miss? " Diego told her as he helped her up.

"Ughhh... Sorry." Anna struggled to right herself. Her shoulder bumped into his knee. Her legs sprawled out and her dress crinkled up past her knees. Part of her hair had come undone in the turmoil and it tickled her nose. She blew a puff of air at it as she took his offered hand. "Thanks for that. I'm Sanna. I mean I'm Arry! I mean- brrrrrrrr!" Anna trilled her lips to get her nervousness out. Her pale cheeks flushed bright pink with embarrassment. She flashed a nervous smiled. "Let's try that again! Sorry for crashing into you. I'm Anna and you're gorgeous. I mean!" She searched for the right words. "You're, uh, not from around here, right?"

Anna pushed her skirts back down and tried to smooth them out. There was dust and dirt on her coronation dress now and her hair was a mess. She'd managed to tear her stockings somehow too, but she wasn't thinking about any of that. She was focused on those amazing eyes, that stunning hair, that adorable face. This man in front of her had taken her breath away. She was a babbling fool and she didn't care.

"Oh, I didn't mean that in a bad way, like 'you look so weird, what are you doing here!' More like a 'I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you before.' Not that I've seen too many people lately though. Or, ever for that matter. I mean, I'm not a weird mountain girl who's been isolated away from people all her life. Well, I mean, I was isolated away from everyone for all my life, but only because they closed the castle and my sister kept herself locked in her room all the time. But there were totally people there! We had the butler, the nursemaid, the cook, the cleaners, all the basic staff. So, you know, there were people there."

As Anna rambled, her hands flailed about, illustrating her speech. But the longer she went on, the more she realized it was getting weird.

"Oh, gosh, Im really sorry again. I- I don't get out much. I'm not used to being around people. I talk too much and I'm really awkward. I'm just so excited for today and being out here and meeting everyone for the first time..." Anna's hand drifted towards this mystery man's as she spoke. Her fingers reached out and for a moment she touched his hand. "...meeting you..."

Anna flushed and she pulled her hand back against her dress. "I- umm, do you wanna maybe go somewhere and talk?"

Diego meanwhile was just smiling the whole time at seeing the cheerful and attractive redhead. "My name is Diego," Diego told her with a smile, looking at the pretty princess. He was answering her questions the best he could. "Yeah, I am not from here," Diego said as he was making sure that she was okay. Despite the dress being a little dirty, she still looked qyute stunning. However, the way she was looking at him was very surprisingly and heavily flattering.

Diego let her go and talk. She remidned him alot of himself, regarding the talking and being wakward with people. However, he did look very surprised at hearing that she was a princess. It was certainlhy very surprising.

"I understand. No worries. I a the same way and I'm glad I got to meet a beautiful princess like yourself," Diego told her with a smile as he went to kiss her hand.

"Of course, I would love to go with you," he said, offering his arm for her to take like a gentleman.

"...Really?! Oh that's great!" Anna's expression burst into a massive grin. Meeting people wasn't terrible! She had just met this beautiful man, err, handsome man. Men were handsome. Women were beautiful. But yes, this handsome man! And already things were off to an amazing start!

"Come with me!" Anna grabbed Diego's hand and led him away from the growing bustle of the castle square. "This is so exciting! What a wonderful day to meet you! It's the perfect day, really. And i can't believe we have so much in common! You like bright colors. I like bright colors. We both have two consonants in our first names. You don't mind my crazy awkwardness." Anna gushed as she walked. She led Diego along a stone building until they reached the back. Along the building's rear wall was a painted bench and just a bit away were several bushy trees and small blooming flower patches. It was picturesque and the din of the crowd was quieter here.

"So, I already told you all about me, the socially awkward Redheaded princess. Why don't you tell me about you? "

Diego had to admit, he was smitten by the charm and attention of the Princess here. He knew he had to meet her, but he had no idea that he would end up actualy meeting the princess, much less becoming very friendly with her. He squeezed her hand with a smile as they were talking. She was quite awkward, but then again, so was he. "Well, I can be crazy awkward too," Diego told her with a smile.

"I'm a socially awkward agent. I came from one of the countries across the sea because of the coronation. Granted, my country is in conflict and my superior wanted to put me away somewhere quiet. But getting to meet the lovely Princess Anna of Arendelle is worth it," Diego told her, trying to be gallant and kiss her hand. "But yeah, I'm not really royalty or anything special," he explained.

"I am happy we get to spend one together and get to know one another more intimately,” he added, kissing her hand.

Anna flushed bright red. A boy had just kissed her hand! And not just any boy, a cute boy! She giggled to hide her embarrassment, but her laugh was too loud and lasted much too long for a proper princess. As Diego looked up from the delightful introduction he had just given the back of her hand, Anna's bright blue eyes met his.

Her breath quickened and her wide open grin stuck on her lips. This boy was so charming, so handsome, so sweet, so.. soo... wonderful! He was a wonderful boy! No, man.. he was a wonderful man! In seconds there were tears in the corners of her eyes. Her lower lip trembled as a wave of emotion came over her. What if this was it? What if he was the one? That must be why her knees were shaking!! She'd been out of the castle for mere minutes and had already met her one true love!!! What should she do now?!

"Wow. I wonder what that's like for real.."

Diego could not help but admire Anna. She radiated delight and affection in a way he never witnessed before. Her eues were wonderful and her smile utterly enchanting. He liked being around the Princess. Plus, he felt a sense of ease around her. Not having to worry about the problems of his life or so on.

Her grin at him made him realize he was the cause of her joy and he could not help but rub the back of his head sheepishly. He never got along that well with people in general so having the princess be on good terms for him is really quite nice. He would definitely like to get to know her better, but she was royalty. He had his job to do, but it was just be a representative. He was never much for decorum unless he had to.

"What that is like for what?" Diego asked Anna when he heard say something. What he liked most with her is how he related to her. She is so excited to be out and see the world. The energy was contagious and reminded him of his own.

"What? Oh! Uh.." Had she said that out LOUD?? Anna's grin became suddenly sheepish. Why did she have to be so awkward around people! A million reasons came to her at once: she hadn't had practice, she was naturally a bit weird, she was bad with words, she'd spent her life locked in a castle talking to portraits, etc.

But she had yet to pull her hand away. Her thumb had begun gently stroking his the side of his hand. Her eyes had not left his for even a second. She was certain she hadn't even blinked this whole time. It was almost like the universe had pulled these two people together. He was so close! She could smell his cologne and feel the warm glow of his presence radiating against her skin.

Her eyes broke away, looked down just for a moment, enough to see his lips. They were right there. So close. From somewhere deep within a sort of courage welled up and took hold. She tipped her head, closed her eyes, started to pucker up and leaned in.

While Anna had been mesmerized within her own mind, her body had moved. She had stepped closer and closer to Diego until she was standing only inches away. Her hand clung to his and she leaned in to kiss him like a lovesick puppy.

Diego could not help but chuckle a bit at seeing Anna's smiel become sheepish. She truly did remind him a fair bit of himself. However, when he felt her thumb gently rub on his hand, he realized she did not let go. He shrunk back a little bit, blushing harder. However, he did not let go of her either. He found his hand squeezing hers back. He could smell lovely perfume on her. He himself did not use cologne much, and did so because it was a gift.

Diego wondered why the princess stared at him so amorously. He never had a girl look at him like that before and it felt really nice to say the least. He felt that it was like there was no one else around them except for them.

He watched her move to a grace coming closer to him, as if she was... wanting... to... kiss... him...

His heart began beating like drums and his face scarlet like tomatoes and yet... he leaned into give her the kiss they both craved. He did not know what force possessed them both to be so close, but he is growing to want her more and more. An arm wrapped around them as it was just the two of them.

The universe did not disappoint. A shock rolled through Anna's body as their lips touched and she experienced what it felt like to kiss someone for the first time. Her lips pressed against his, softly, sweetly, like a butterfly landing oh so gently on a flower petal. His breath was hot against her cheek. Her heart was beating so loud, she was certain he could hear it. His arm encircled her waist and pulled her body tight against his. Her hand found its way to his chest and rested against the finery of his clothing.

It was all so fast and yet she could see each moment in time as it happened. When it was over, Anna blushed hard. Her eyes were once again open and staring into his but this time the tips of their noses were touching.

"Wow. I had no idea.."

The rise and fall of her breathing pushed her chest against him. She stared into his eyes, first the left one, then the right one, then both at the same time. Then her eyes closed again and she leaned in for another kiss. This time, her mouth was slightly open and she was ready for something more than a sweet peck.

Diego's body shook like a quake and he felt his soul alight with a new sensation of passion. A spark lit up in him and a flame began burning. One that crarved more and more. All the world melted around in his eyes, leaving just her and him. He pulled her body tighter to his, closer to his. She awoke a hunger in him he never knew existed, except perhaps into those quiet moments by himself that he was only scantly aware of.

He could only nod in response to her response on how it felt.

He wanted ore. More of her.

Diego's eyes had a fire in them and when Anna leaned in for the kiss, he went in deeper... hungrier. His tongue began swirling with hers as his hands began caressing her. His people were always a passionate people, full of emotion and openly expressing it.

Lips touched. Mouths opened. Tongues danced. Anna was hesitant at first, but only because she'd never done this before! She'd read about love and kissing plenty in some of the dusty old novels within the castle library, but reading and doing are two very different things. The touch of his tongue on hers was immediately strange and wonderful. She could taste him and he was delicious!

Her knees felt like they could buckle at any moment. Thank goodness his arm was supporting her! She learned into him, let him take some of her weight. She wanted desperately to be closer to him. The fingertips of his hand grazed her exposed skin and she shivered. Not a bad shiver like she was cold. No, this was her whole body awakening and responding to a burning desire. It made her breath catch in her throat and a small moan escaped from their passionate kissing. Surely, Anna would lose herself in this! She griped his coat where her hand rested againt his chest and found that her other hand was free! She wrapped her arm around his back pulling him in even more.

Diego never kissed a girl until now. He never really dreamed of doing it, having resigned himself to bachelorhood... until now. But he wanted more. He needed more. He wanted everything of her and so much more. He felt her leaning onto him and he liked that. Her delicate moan sent a shiver down his spine and he felt her grip his coat. Her hand on his chest and wrapped around his back. He was relieved few were paying mind to him.

"That is delightful..." Diego panted out when they parted, their tongues hanging from their mouth and a thin stand of saliva connected them. "We can spend more time together if you wish," he said as he caressed her face caringly. "Would you care to, my princess?" he whispered seductively in her ear.

"Mmm.." Anna let out the tiniest of contented sounds as they both emerged for air. Her eyes were hazy with lust and she was nowhere near ready to leave Diego. Her face had flushed and her hands gripped him so tightly, like he might fly away if she let go. She nodded as he spoke. Yes. Yes, she wanted to stay with him. Yes, she wanted to be with him always. Yes, she wanted to spend all her time with him and get to know him in every way possible. She wanted him and she wanted to be his. His voice in her ear shot through the last of her defenses. His hot breath lingered on her cheek and ear. It sent bumps down her neck and into her very soul. She couldn't help the exclamation that emerged from her lips.

"Ahh! Yes!" After several laborious breaths, her words returned. "Yes. I would love that. I would love to do anything you'd like to do. I want to get to know you better.. I want to know everything about you! I want to share everything with you." Anna's hand moved to rest in the middle of his chest, like it was hovering above his heart. Her other hand captured one of his arms and placed that captured palm on her chest as well. She held it there for a moment, pressing his palm into the dip between her breasts and feeling his fingers resting on the tender skin above her dress. Her breath caught when she tried to speak again and it took her a visible, pleasurable moment to regain her composure. "Everything. I want to share everything with you. I.. I love you."

Diego did not know what came over him for this. Perhaps it was the pent-up loneliness. Maybe it was the boundless charm and loveliness of Princess Anna. Or it could be the heat of the moment. However, he is enjoying this route and he did not want to stop. Hearing her breath how she would like to do anything with him and know everything about him... it touched him. It made him feel welcomed in a way that he never felt before. He desired to ber with her even more. He felt her hand on his chest, feeling his heart, which was beating faster.

His desire grew when he felt her move his hand to her chest and go near her breasts. Instinct was demanding he claim her now. Then came her confession of love. It was as if everything was a blur. After all, they only knew each other for a few minutes yet... yet he felt something powerful and intense for her.

"T-the same. I wanna know more about you. Not just as a princess, but as you a person. You wonderful smile. You kind demeanor," he said, emotionall overwhelmed before gaining his composure. "I love you too," he claimed before pulling her into another kiss. "We should go somewhere private... the coronation is not starting for a few more hours," he noted, feeling the temptatios of carnal pleasure beckon to him.

Anna nodded. Being alone with Diego right now, somewhere quite and secluded, it was all she wanted. Her mind tried to think of places to take him, but they were all within the castle. That's the last place she wanted to be right now. Even the town was busier than normal because of her sister's coronation. It was also difficult for her to think in her love drunk state.

"Yes, somewhere private. Quiet. Secluded. Romantic. The town is so busy right now i don't think there's going to be anywhere here like that. The castle is busy too, preparing for the coronation. I know a few places to hide in there." Her eyes darted into the distance, caught by a glimmer and she noticed the bridge. "Oh! We could always go to a cabin! There's lots of them in the woods. Or up onto the cliffs! We could hide in one of the boats. They're empty now that everyone is in town. Where do you want to go? I just want to be with you so it doesn't matter much to me where we go. I know it's crazy cuz we just met and all but i can't help how I feel.

Diego blushed a little when Anna said romantic, but he could not help himself. He saw how excited she look to try this and her mirth is contagious to say the least. He nodded in agreement in regards to how the palace is bustling with activity. He then noted the bridge and thought of going to a cabin. He figured there must be at least one they could have, or in the boats. "I know," he can only whisper back in response. They just met and were both lonely, yet this cycle of passion spun more, much to his desire.

"A cabin would work best. In fact, I have one reserved for myself during my visit here," Diego noted to her. It was close enough to the town to be a short walk, but still out of the way to where they would not be disturbed. It was not in the town due to the space reserved for the coronation. He slipped out with her, his hand holding onto hers as he went toward the area. Fortunately, it was only around a 10 minute walk and the area was reserved. He possessed the key to the ares and he would be let in. No one was around but them.

When he entered the cabin, he took in how nice it is. The large cozy bed, the fireplace, a stove for cooking and a couple other pieces of furniture, such as a desk where his paperwork and so on laid. Unable to contain himself, Diego began another passionate kiss with Princess Anna, his hand now boldly gripping her butt. He yearned for her chastity and to take her like a beast.

Anna followed Diego like a giddy schoolgirl chasing a puppy. She entwined her fingers with his and ran with him to the edge of town, past the gate guards and across the bridge. The cabin was not far. Tucked back enough to feel secluded but close enough to run back to the castle on short notice.

Anna had been in a cabin like this before, a long time ago. Her parents had a royal cabin in these woods and she vaguely remembered visits when the air was just begining to crisp and the leaves had just started to change. This cabin was smaller than the one she remembered but it was 1000% better because Diego was here with her.

Their passion barely waited for the door to be locked. Anna had already kicked off her shoes and began to remove her socks, then suddenly Diego was pulling her up into a other embrace. A new embrace. The kind of embrace that preceeds hasty lovemaking. Anna was swept up into the moment. She kissed him fiercely, her teeth clanging against his. She laughed and went back for more. Her hands pushed his coat off his shoulders and worked it down to his elbows. He grabbed her ass and she moaned. Her hands were on his chest now, caressing the fabric of his doublet or vest or shirt or whatever. Clothes didn't matter. Only Diego and passion and love and a romantic cabin that would soon be anything but quiet.

Doegp began working off his coat and his clothign. It was some pretty standard clothing as he would not need to dress into his formal clothing just yet after all. His mind became enveloped in a hungry haze for her. He began working to help strip Anna of her clothing, being delicate as he worked off more and more of the clothing. Every passing second made him excited for what would be coming.

He even went to kiss on her neck as he removed her undergarments and before long, his princess would be naked. Only for him to see and him alone. "You are endlessly beautiful, your highness," he whispered excitedly in her ear as he caressed her, waiting for her to remove the rest of his own clothing.

"I want you so much, Anna. You want this commoner to make you his?" Diego whispered as a lover in her eae, realizing the path he was on, but did not want to stop at all.

Anna's clothing came off piece by piece. Her dress was unfasted and allows to fall from her shoulders revealing her corsety. In one group effort, the garment was pulled over her head and allowed to flop onto ther floor. Her petticoat was next. Diego wasted no time untying the pair of bows that cinched it to her waist and pushing it past her slight hips so that it too landed on the floor. Next was her corset, which she helped him undo by guiding his hands to the stays and showing him how to unhook them. Once it was removed, only her white sleeveless shift remained. Anna pressed her body into his so that he could untie the cinched knot behind her back keeping the delicate piece of clothing on her body. Her breasts rubbed against the fabric of his shirt, her nipples expressing their excitement. Then the shift fell slack and slipped from her body to the floor. She was naked now. Naked in front of a man for the first time. She trembled, afraid of what she was doing and how fast she was moving, but he whispered to her. Diego whispered his words to her with all the fire and passion she'd been longing for and suddenly nothing else mattered.

"Yes!"

His coat had already hit the floor so Anna went to work removing his shirt, his pants, his everything untl he too was just as naked as she was. She'd never seen a naked man like this. There had been pictures in a medical book in the library but it was nothing like this. "Oh!" She gasped as her eyes landed on his very obvious excitement. What should she do next? Should she touch it? Would he touch her too?

Anna looked up into Diego's eyes with questions. She paused then, for the briefest of moments. She didn't have the words. Instead her mouth met his once again and she pressed her bare body against his. Flesh to flesh.

Diego's mind pasued as he admired Anna. How she covered her breast and maidenhood in shyness at being naked in front of a man, and not her husband no less. Though that may change in the future... he savored her passion and energy... her inner fire. He continued to stoke that fire, inviting her to come with him down the path of passion between the two. He saw her eyes widened when he made his offer. Would she be willing to throw herself wholly to this foreign commoner?

Her eager response excited him even more, especially when his eyes caught glimpse of her transfixed look at his full erection, as his strong manhood. He admired how naive she was. Now, while he may have never been with a woman, he had heard enough stories and anecdotes from drunken men and women back home on sexual pleasure. It was a bit awkward, but he could now apply that knowledge.

His body burned against hers, their heat rising in joyous sync. He wanted her. To make this princess his and his forever. His hands freely explored her bare beautiful body. He groaned in pleasure as he began playing with her breasts, all while he grinded against each other. He melted into glorious pleasure... he got an idea.

He placed her on her back, spreading her legs before he went to lick at her maiden flower. He ran his tongue at her lower lips tantalizingly and lovingly slow, working to bring her to greater levels of pleasure. He would make Anna his. Nothing else mattered.

His hands sparked fire everywhere they touched her skin. Her back was set ablaze with the flame of Diego's love. Then her hips, her sides, finally her breasts. Ah her breasts! Never before had anyone touched them like he did! He caressed and massaged and pinched and pulled and squeezed and rubbed. Her pink nipples, already hard with excitement, stiffened into peaks of pleasure and she gasped loudly into the stillness of the cabin.

Her hips pressed against his, pushing her sex along his manhood. They rode that wave together, hups pushing and scraping agaisnt one another in a dry hump while he fondled her breasts and she moaned. Her back arched behind her which forced her breasts further into view and her hips even harder agaisnt his own. She wasn't worried about falling, that had already happened and Diego's arm would catch her anyway.

Moments later, he was easing Anna onto the bed. She lay back as he propped her up with pillows. She offered no resistance as he spread her legs apart and slid down her body. What was he doing? She thought yhe lovemaking would keep his face near hers. Why was he moving so far away? Then fingers grazed her labia and parted her inner sanctum.

"What are you- ohhh! Ohhhhh!!"

She scarcely had tome to ask before his tongue lapped at her mons. He tasted her lower lips, then parted them and began licking in earnest. Never before had Anna experienced anything remotely like this!

"Ahh!! Ohhhh!! Wh-aaaahhh! Ahhhh!! AHHHH!!!!!" She moaned loud and true, holding nothing back as Diego brought her to her very first orgasm.

Anna's moans were music to Diego's ears. She is completely new and unknown to the world of sex and hearing her be moved over the edge in pleasure so easily... it turned him on so much. He groaned out as he kept licking her some more. He went further in, pushing his tongue inside of Anna's maidenhood. She tasted so human, so unique... her scent made his cock twitch in desire. He felt himself becoming the dominant one here in their relationship.

When he gave her her first orgasm, he took in all of her sweet nectar, watching her far-off look of pleasure in ecstasy. She is his princess and he would never let her o for anyone. She is his and his alone.

"Did my princess like that?" Diego asked her teasingly. He began asserting himself over her. He moved her so she could face his fully erect cock, now shoved in her face. "I heard of how lovers would pleasure each other in such a way. I tasted your maidenhood and nectar. Now I suppose it is your turn," he purred, telling her to take in his manhood for her. He was telling her like a commoner yet also like a prince or even a king.

Anna was still reeling from her high when Diego repositioned the two of them so that his throbbing desire was well within her grasp. Whatever he wanted, she would do. She knew that intrinsically. She had given her heart to him less than an hour ago and soon she would give her body to him as well. This too, she knew deep in her soul.

From where she lay naked on the bed, Anna looked up at Diego towering above her. Her flushed face had not gotten any better, but now she had a glow about her. Her smile was all dizzy and elated as she spoke. "I don't what you did, but it was amazing! You're amazing! Please just let me make you happy. I love you, Diego!"

Anna reached for Diego's cock and wrapped her hand around it. She moved her hand back and forth, stroking him like she was milking a cow. She had no idea what she was doing. He had used his mouth on her so she kissed the tip of his dick. It was a touch salty but not entirely unpleasant. She licked it, then kissed it again. Her hand pumped while her mouth licked and kissed his tip. Was she doing it right? She looked up at him.

"Like this?"

Back
Top Bottom