Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ah... Odd Obsession ( Yukki and Maso )

YukkiKing

Super-Earth
Hikari Tensei had woken up in his bed room, and he was dressed in a pair of underwear. His toned body was against the translucent sunlight from the window, and he had pushed himself up with the palms of his hands against the bed. He made a groggy noise, yawning a small bit as he had forced himself up. His hands went to grab a shirt, pants, underwear, and a jacket as he had proceeded to take a shower on this Saturday morning. He had let the warm water run down his body, as he took a bar of soap to rub against himself to wash off. He had let out a small hum, turning the shower off and walked out drying himself off with a towel that had been hung up.

Hikari had been listening to music on his headphones, his hands resting in his jacket's pockets as he walked on the streets of the Japanese City. He went to turn around the corner, as he felt someone's body collide into his. He was sent back slightly, or more of a stumble as he had caught himself on a pole. His headphones now on his neck, as they fell down due to the collision. He then saw a girl on the ground, his head tilted. "Ah... are... you... alright?"

Ami Yami had cleaned up like she always did, she always put on the right makeup for the guy that liked. She even found out he liked a certain style and even his food preference. Even if she didn't like it she would do what she could to like it, soon he would be her's he would be in her care and love forever. Since she was saved from that horrible event by him, her prince charming, sure he didn't really pay much attention to her, he didn't really do much but maybe this was another test. Just like the test she had to endure with that awful man. Yes! That was the reason! She thought to herself as she did her hair neat walking out of the bathroom, heading down to eat her breakfast she acted normal for the most part around her parents though ocne she left their home she moved around the city.

She already knew where he lived, she knew what he did to get to school, he normally walked haha! She stalked the areas around where he would go staring at him as he went to school. Though there was something odd about today, he changed his route! What! Where did he go?! She thought to herself as she mentally checked everything over no! He should be here after a few more turns that she assumed would put her back on track she ran into him. Ami looked up at him as her eyes grew wide, her heartbeat grew intensely as she stuttered. "I-I-I-I am sorry! I....I should look where I am going!" She quickly spoke this feeling her body about to melt in his presence she even felt herself getting slightly aroused by his mere sight. This boy needs to be her's! Maybe this could work out to her advantage and maybe she didn't need to observe but maybe snag him in a rope of her love yes!

He had looked at the girl with a small sigh, putting a hand down for her to pull herself up with. "Its fine, just get up. You don't need to yell and almost make a scene." he said shortly, as his dark gray eyes pierced her gaze at him. His hand had pulled her up, before he went down to pick her phone up for her. He then held it out to her, "There miss." He said rather shortly, before he stepped back. "I'll be on my way... if that is fine."

Ami took his hand and nearly fainted but she had to contain herself while she gripped his hand trying not to faint. When she managed to stand she looked at him as he picked up her phone taking it quickly, she looked at him happily. "Well, uh, I thought maybe we could at least have a shake or something together? I mean I got money! I at least could treat you for knocking into you." She asked quickly grasping her phone tight, lucky the boy didn't have a curious bone in his body or at least when it came to her phone as it was open, and to most of the things she had kept from him, the places he liked to go to. This was in itself a ploy to try to help him feel more relaxed around her so that she could be let into his heart.

He had noticed the brown-ish haired girl's face glow in a sort of happy way. He had tilted his head, his voice was rather tone dead. He can show excitment, he just did not have any at the moment. "Hmm a shake I guess. And you don't have to pay for it, I have money." He said simply, as he sighed. She had clasped her phone, which made a question like ' hmm? ' escape his lips, "Whats wrong with the phone?" He asked her, as he was unsure of why she clasped it so tight.

Ami giggled as she heard him ask about her phone shaking her hand, "Haha! Just it was open on this one thing I was reading! Super embarrassing!" She said laughing nervously, whew close one Ami you almost let this boy know what was on it! At least by accident if he had grabbed your phone it would have been all over! You can't let your husband and savior getaway now! You needed to make sure he stayed with you forever! "A-ah, such a gentleman! Of course, I would appreciate that!", She said as she giggled happily giving him a warm smile, as she pushed the button to lock her phone. Which had an actually complex password to input to get into it. She then relaxed her arm and let her phone sit in her hand, even if he wanted to hold her hand for the phone...no he wouldn't do that! He wanted to hold her hand! It was locked, and her husband wouldn't do that to her...no he wouldn't. The thoughts swirled in her head as she just kept giving him a warm smile, "lead the way" she said simply.

"Hm? Well what thing?" He had quizzed at the girl, sighing a short bit. He had no clue what the girl was plotting in her head, though who could? "Alright then, I guess I am paying." He had seemed to walk forward a bit, and if she wanted to grab his hand, she could. He had not thought about going into her phone, or trying to touch her. He had no reason too, and he had walked to a cafe and had held the door out for the girl.

Ami blushed more as she nodded quickly, "It-it was a small little manga simple romance between a prince and a commoner." She commented while she held his hand, a blush grew on her cheeks but she seemed almost serene due to the touch. When she heard him say he would pay the thought of them being married became even stronger than ever before. Her parents might have thought she was insane or even her therapist but for him to do that must mean he loves her! that is it! She couldn't believe she had reunited with him and got a chance to be even more for him. When they finally approached the cafe Ami gave his hand a gentle squeeze giving him that same glowing smile. "You are very kind! I appreciate that!", She said clearly as she was in a very heightened state of happiness from just his touch.

"Hm... alright." He seemed to show little interest about the manga, though he could just not be paying any attention to it either. He was more focused on getting him something to drink, and had let out a small sigh. He walked inside, sliding his hands into his pockets. He had just came from one of his classes, so this would be a good break for him. "Hm?" He didn't notice that she grabbed his hand. He shrugged, as he didn't really mind it. "Hmm, what do you want to drink ah..... Miss??"

Ami just listened to him as she walked in with him focused heavily on him and looked around, "Hm...maybe a green tea." She commented nicely as she looked at the bored excitedly like she was on a date with him. This was a dream come true for her as she just held his hand like they were a couple! Of course, they were a couple! This was fate in her mind as she squeezed his hand affectionately waiting for him to get what he wanted.

He seemed to walk towards the counter, "Ah.. may I have a green tea, and a hot coco?" he asked, as the cafe worker had gave him a nod. They went to the back, grabbing the two their drinks before he had handed Ami the green tea. He then took his hot coco, and sipped it as they walked towards a seat. His hand seeming to let go of hers as he sat his cup down. "I'ma... go head to the bathroom for a moment, Mk?" He asked, before he had headed off to the bathroom.

Ami had gotten her drink though when he let go of her hand she almost felt like he was breaking up with her. She needed that feeling in her life again! When he went off into the bathroom she decided to take out some tasteless, and scentless drugs out of her purse she had with her. I can't have him leaving me for a hussy or anything else. He needs to be mine and mine alone! She thought as she had been stalking him for quite some time finally managing to make sure they were in so when he came back she would just having him drink it, and before they acted completely on him and knocking him out she would help him out of the restaurant then to her home. She had a room all set up for him and everything.

Hikari had let out a soft breath in the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror as he had washed his hands. "The hell am I doing? And.... she seemed sad once I let go of her hand... She won't be one of those girls who act like we are dating over one simple thing... r-... right?" He would splash water onto his face to just get him awake once more. However, he had walked back to his seat. "Sorry... about that, I just.... had to go." He was rather soft spoken. His voice light as a father, and his gray eyes just as soft. His hair was still its dark blue look, and he had tapped the table. His hand went to his Coco to drink it.

He seemed to feel a bit queasy at first. His eyes dilated a bit.. as he had looked at Ami. "H-hey... Is it hot.. in here or just.. m-.. me?" He stammered out, though he remembered none of it... he was knocked out cold. He dropped his cup onto the floor.. falling down onto the table.

Back
Top Bottom