Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Seeking an Omegaverse-style roleplay! [Subs Wanted]

Vortex216

Moon
As the title says, I am looking for a roleplay which has Omegaverse elements in it.

So, a little bit about me (well, more about my roleplay habits and style, but eh):
-I generally write an average of about 2-3 paragraphs (about five sentences each), however this usually varies with how much my roleplay partner gives me to respond to; I try my best to match what I am given, but in truth, it usually depends on how enthusiastic I'm feeling about writing (don't worry though, I'm usually happy to write a response whenever I have time to).
-I can respond at least every two days. I cannot promise daily responses, but on the days I can respond, I can usually give multiple responses. If for whatever reason I cannot do this, I will do my best to notify you, or at least say why I could not respond when I return. If I do not respond within three days, feel free to send me a message as I may well have simply forgotten, or I may have typed out my response and just forgotten to post it cx.
-I can play both dominant and submissive characters, and I can also play as multiple characters; my limit on this is probably about four to five in the same scene however, and I prefer to keep it to just one or two unless the scene calls for it or a suggestion convinces me that it would be enjoyable to roleplay.
-I'm not a grammar fanatic, so I don't really mind if you make a few mistakes - it happens, and I'm definitely not going to say my typing is 100% perfect - but please make your post readable. I can also only roleplay in English, as I do not have enough knowledge of any other languages to fluently speak or write in them.
-Please DM me instead of responding on this thread!

I also apologise if I forget anything in this post.

To be honest, I should probably just throw these in with the list above, but too late this is what I've decided to do:

A list of Rules
Please do not make me have to carry the plot in the roleplay. It just ends up boring.

2. That said, please do not also just approach me with a 'Hi.' I'm not asking for lists and lists of plots, just maybe a small idea. If you need a little help to come up with an idea, just say that as well! After all, unless you already have an idea set in stone that you really want to roleplay and I agree with it, it shouldn't just be you coming up with the ideas as well!
Following on from that however, I am also open to simple, smutty one-shots that don't really have a plot.

3. I said above that I can play as both a dominant and a submissive character - I don't mind. But I will say that if I am playing a submissive character, they will not just be a fucktoy who wants to be taken and submits to whatever is demanded of them (at least most of the time), and I would like that if I am playing a dominant character, that if you are playing a submissive character they are not like that either. It just gets boring in the long run if it's not just a one-shot, and sometimes even then after a while it can get pretty meh.

4. I know the prefix says Male x Any, but overall, I would prefer to play as a male character against a male character, however I am not completely adverse to playing as and/or against a female character, if you can present me with an idea I'm interested in.

5. I will not use celebrity or real life reference pictures for my characters. I'm sorry, but there has been so many good roleplay ideas other people and I have had and then I was turned away because they wished for me to play as a celebrity or use a real life reference picture that I felt as if I had to add this because I really don't want an idea lost because of something as simple as this. I will also not use anime pictures. I have drawn images of characters that were drawn by a friend, and I can also provide a written description. Please do not let that stop you from using anime or real life reference pictures for your characters though, as I have no preference to what my roleplay partner uses and frankly, I don't mind!

6. Following on from Rule 5, I will also not change anything major about my characters in general. I currently have eight characters that I use on a regular basis and have developed, so I'm sure if one doesn't suit you, I can try bring in another!

7. Communication is key: if you have an issue with anything - whether it be with a post I've made, an idea I've suggested or just something I've said in general - please do not be afraid to tell me. I don't bite! This also goes for if you are not enjoying the roleplay. That's okay! I would rather that you simply tell me than continue to attempt to roleplay something you're not enjoying or just abandon the roleplay with no reasons or messages; perhaps we would even be able to come up with something new and start afresh! This also goes for if you will be away for a longer amount of time. If you simply up and leave, I will most likely consider our roleplay over wit

8. Please check out my F-List. If our roleplay includes anything in the Fav and Yes sections, that would be great! And if there is something in the Maybe section that you like and would like to discuss, I am open to talk about possibly including that. However, if it's in the No section, no means no. That is non-negotiable. If there's anything missing from there that you are unsure about, feel free to ask!

9. For ratios of plot to smut, I don't mind anything from 0:100 to 90:10. Basically, I would like for there to always be at least a little bit of smut, but if the rest of the roleplay is interesting and fun enough, I do not mind if the focus is on the story at all! At the same time, I also do not mind if the main focus is on the sexual interactions of characters.

10. Have fun!

So, onto plot ideas I suppose. I'm not that great with coming up with these off of the top of my head, as it usually takes a small discussion to spark off an idea in my head (and apologies if I ever get super carried away cx).

Angry Omega [Craving this one right now!]
Omegas are supposed to act all pretty and nice and happy and be good little things for their Alphas. They're supposed to be claimed, knotted and bred. That's all. Right...? [Omega (I don't mind whether this is you or me)] doesn't think this. They've always been, well, not like that. They don't want to just be a plaything for an Alpha. They want to find someone who they can actually love, someone who doesn't just want sex. Heats are a big problem when it comes to stuff like this, as their instincts and the drive to mate and be claimed are strong, and Alphas don't help at all as they come running to the unclaimed Omega who's in heat. One day, they happen upon [Alpha], and then things start from there...
(This would kind of take place in a more prejudistic society, if you couldn't tell already. It would also be more story-oriented).

Roommates
Gods, having an Omega as a roommate was a bad choice. The heats were the worst, just because it was so hard to stay in control and not just fuck [Omega] silly. But then, [Omega] has a particularly bad heat and it drives [Alpha] into rut. You can probably guess what happens next.

[Alpha] is very interested in a certain Omega, however said Omega has already been claimed by [Another Alpha]. Maybe if they ask nicely, they could manage to convince [Other Alpha] to share.

More Than They Were Hoping For
[Alpha] is trying to court [Omega], however the latter is proving to be very difficult; they just brush off all of [Alpha]'s advances, they treat [Alpha] like a good friend and definitely not someone they'd be romantically or sexually attracted to, stuff like that. And it's driving [Alpha] crazy. The more [Omega] treats them like this, the more it makes [Alpha] wish to be [Omega]'s mate. One day, [Alpha] is invited over to [Omega]'s house, but once they enter, they find out that their feelings are indeed reciprocated, but the Omega is quite feisty, and doesn't appear to be willing to back down in that the Alpha cannot get them to verbally admit it, or allow [Alpha] to take the lead when things get hot...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom