Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

forefathers786

Meteorite
Hello!

I'm seeking something very specific right now which I think can be very exciting for everyone involved. It mainly focuses around cuckolding/adultery. I fill a submissive role, and seek dominant partners.

-> F Partners: You will assume the role of the adulteress or the hotwife, willing or unwilling. My primary focus is bringing you pleasure, in any way possible. You can tease me, use me, and break me as you desire, sharing your newest exploits, giving others what I cannot have etc. Denial and jealousy are very strong factors for me.
-> M Partners: You are going to be the bull/bully whom my SO fancies. You humiliate me and use my SO, and show me how much more she enjoys your company, and what I cannot provide her.
-> If we could get a female and a male both, then we could do a group chat which would probably be really exciting.

What do I mean by real life simulated chat you ask?
Well by that, I mean we don't play this under the guise of a different character. We act as if it's us participating. We talk like we know each other in real life. We send active images to make it realistic. Note that this does not mean that you cannot fake your identity, you can use other images, you can lie about your persona, as long as you act as if it's the real you.

Do not hesitate to share your interests with me, I'm down for a LOT of stuff.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom