Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Modern or Fantasy Semi-Wholesome, Lighthearted, Smutty RP anyone?

IcarusDio

Super-Earth
Hey all interested parties and thank you for clicking!

I am back after a long hiatus (again).. But now I'm back looking for something fun and casual.

This thread is going to be a bit.. Weird.. But its a craving that has been eating at me for a while. I'm looking for a more casual, laid back, more relaxing experience that we can both hopefully enjoy. A lighthearted fun adventure or slice of life roleplay about two people who love (or will) love each other. No crazy cheating, cucking, drama (excessive), or any of that stressful stuff. Obviously, there will be a sub plot, and we can get to that in a moment. But just know that this will not be anything super serious or crazy. It's meant to be more therapeutic lol.

Just to get this out of the way, I'm a Dom. I've only ever played dominant roles and that's where I'm comfortable. But, if you have a plot that really blows me away I might consider being a switch (or trying lol)!

As far as post length, AS LONG AS IT PROGRESSES THE RP. Thats all that matters. You can expect at least a paragraph minimum from me if you give me anything to work with at all. And upwards of three to five to even six or seven if I'm suuuuuper into it. I can write both first and third person with no preference towards either. I also DO NOT CARE what gender you are outside the rp and will happily rp and chat with you either way. Having a chill relationship with my partner is key and as long as your chill, we should get along just fine. As a matter of fact, drop a "Chill" fact about yourself if you decide to DM me. It could be anything, really. The more outlandish, the better.

Kinks and Likes (Scale of * to ***)

Edging (Giving and recieving)***
Oral (Giving and recieving)***
Cock and ball worship ***
Light bondage *
Size difference (short/extra short girls 1-3 foot difference) **
Nice asses (big or small, as long as it jiggles)***
MILFs**
Monstergirls***
Breeding** (this would be a sort of end-game kink)
Small breasts***
Big breasts**
Sensitive characters (sexually. Premature climaxes)***
Nerdy/shy or innocent characters***
Tsundere characters**
Buff/Strong women*
Description ***
Cuteness***
Corny stuff*** lighthearted for a reason.

Don't see one of your favorites? Ask, I'm pretty open as long as you give and take with me, I'm sure we can make something work. Unless, of course your kink is below this line. In which case.. Well I'm sorry.

Hard no's.
Toilet stuff
Hyper-stuff
Feet
Vore
Underaged
Gore (in bed obviously)
Cheating
Dry ass characters
Mind readers
Not reading my thread (tell me your favorite genre of music if you read this, lul)

Pairings:
This is where it gets kind of bare.. So feel free to build your own. I want there to be a build up. I don't want us to start out perfectly nestled. I want hidden feelings, lust, cute tension, teasing, flirting, I WANT IT ALL! The more the better. Bonus points if you give comic relief as I will try my best to do the same! Because what's the point of clicking on this thread if those things up there aren't like, you know.. Why you clicked lol.

Modern:
-- Currently craving a super loving stepmom at the moment, so bonus points for that**
Childhood friends
Teammates
Jock x nerd
Bully x nerd
Unexpected Roommates
Your choice here

Fantasy:
King x servant
King x princess
Prince x queen
Warrior x warrior
Bounty/Monster hunters
Wounded (blank) x monster girl
Adventures of epic proportions! (Feel free to shoot me a fun plot here or even just a character you want to play. Maybe we can hash something out)

I'm open to others as well so please feel free to throw me an idea or pairing you might be craving at the time. I know this is a short list, so feel free to add your own! Or, mix and match. You never know what we could come up with.

Pm me with any ideas, and we can go from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom