Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new dragon age game?

Bigstick

Meteorite
I have heard there is a new Dragon Age game coming out soon but not sure of a date anyone else play these?

In the past, I played Dragon Age. While it wasn't amazing, it was a good way to spend time. I always had a lot more questions than answers regarding the story. LOL.

I wonder what they're going to be doing since they hinted Fen'Harel will be around in DA4.

I am not sure I enjoyed the last 3 games I played and thought the story was interested however I disliked the fact you must read the codex to figure most of it out. I can see where that is a turn off for most people including myself. Still looking forward to it as another option to kill time :).

by the way welcome to the site. I noticed your new as am I. I joined yesterday maybe we can figure this all out together lol. If you get lonely your welcome to chat anytime.

I abandoned the sinking ship when DA:Inquisition came out. That game was a disaster both gameplay wise and from a narrative / character development aspect. Bioware teased the latest installment of the series on a relatively recent videogaming event, if I recall correctly, but that was just because they are in deep shit for failing twice in a row with Mass Effect Andromeda and Anthem, so they need to please the fans. If you ask me, they are on a downward spiral and I expect an incomplete turd of a game out of the next DA, which is probably going to be released in a couple of years at least. The good old days of DA:Origins will never come back :/

It definitely looks better, but it's silly to knock Origins for graphics. That game started development back in like 2004, and still managed to look pretty solid for a middle cycle PS3 title.

Not that Bioware has ever made spectacular looking games given their technical proficiency has always been somewhat low. Looking at you, Shepard.

More or less everyone who worked on DAO is gone, so I await further Bioware news with a certain amount of chagrin. That studio has basically lost everyone of note since their heyday, including I think all six founders and EA has a habit of absorbing underperforming studios. I hope we get more Dragon Age just because I want to see how things pan out, but I've been saddened by the past... 4 Bioware games in a row.

I enjoy the Dragon Age games. I'm definitely interested in learning more about the new game but after the disaster that was ME:Andromeda and Anthem, I'm not holding my breath that it's going to be anything other than a hot mess

Back
Top Bottom