Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Band of Huntresses (pods & BrighterFlame)

She gave him a side grin and slowed so he wouldn’t tire from trying to keep up. “It won’t matter, my kind respects fighters of any skill or experience, it’s your grit that is the real test, accepting a challenge regardless of your opponent.” She tilted her head a bit, “death do happen on occasion but it is not the goal, an opponent can’t improve if you kill them, we are always seeking to better ourselves.” She blinked as she considered “still...perhaps...perhaps I could teach you how to handle a blade..” Rita hated the idea of him stepping into an arena to only be hurt from lack of experience. “While your magic is a valuable tool, you would run out of that eventually, a sword or bow would serve you best while saving your magic when in most need.”

"I see, this is all fascinating!" Steffon found himself being intrigued by the culture of the Minotaurs. "Self-improvement is very important of course, that's why I decided to travel away from home so I can appreciate that." He looked up at his traveling companion in surprise at her offer, "Really? Well if you think it would be a help to me then of course I'd be willing to accept! Though I don't know how much we'd be able to accomplish given that I will be leaving in a week..."

Steffon nodded however, a determined look on his face as he tilted his head up to meet Rita's eyes. "Any lessons you can give me on swordplay would be appreciated. I certainly can't deny that it may be useful, especially if I'm unable to use my magics for one reason or another."

Rita smiled, it made some of her rougher features look smoother. “I think it is fair to say that you wouldn’t win in a test of strength, but you seem fast enough. I can teach you the fundamentals and that will be all you need, you can practice those on your own.” She sized him up and surmised that he was one who could evolve his fighting style, once he had it, a dangerous ability to possess. “A long sword perhaps, hand-n-a half hilt, a thinner blade for stabbing and getting into the weak points of armor.” She stopped herself “apologizes, Minotaurs forge their own weapons and armor so we all know how to smith.”

"Anything you can teach me would be appreciated," Steffon began, "I don't know much about arms myself, I never spent much time around the local forge when I was younger, but it's interesting to hear you talk about something you know so well. I imagine I must sound the same when I talk about magic." He then looked up at Rita and noted her smile. Seeing the smoothing of her features, the wizard couldn't help but blurt out his thought. "You look quite pretty when you smile," he said without thinking, before his mind caught up with his mouth. "Not that you aren't attractive when you're not smiling," he stammered, cheeks reddening slightly as he tried to recoup, "I just haven't seen you smile much and it came as a surprise..."

His complement to her was a surprise and she looked away with her cheeks a little pinker. “I...thank you..” she stopped short as they came to an open field. “Ah bloody hell.” The field was covered in purple and red flowers, they gave off a tantalizing aroma. She knew these flowers well, they were known for bringing females into heat, if the pollen was inhaled she would have a hard time. The field extended to the river and a ways up the mountain, no easy way around. The flower was often called devils delight and was commonly known to all species, but wouldn’t affect males.

"Is something wrong?" Steffon asked, looking curiously up at Rita before his eyes landed on the field before them. "...Ah, that might be a problem," he said, the realization of just what kind of flowers were between them and their destination. "I'm not too familiar with this area, is there any path that doesn't lead through this field? If not, I might have a spell that could lessen the effects, though I can't promise that it'll stop them completely."

Rita studied the area, knowing full well there wasn’t an easier path. “Save your magic, there is no need to tire yourself only to save me from a bit of discomfort.” She pulled out a cloth and wrapped it around her face, it wouldn’t help much but they needed to keep moving. “I’ll be fine...let’s go.” She didn’t hesitate as she walked forward. She was definitely going to pay for this later, and Steffon possibly too, but there were ways to help with the affects, she would deal with them when they came to that bridge.

"If you insist," Steffon said, before following Rita into the field. As they traveled, more quickly in the hopes of getting through without any problems, the wizard breathed without issue, knowing that the pollen would have no effect on him beyond perhaps making him sneeze if he walked into a larger cloud of the stuff. "Try to hold on for as long as you can," he said as they stepped through the mass of Devil's Delight flowers, "I think I might see it thinning out a bit ahead of us, we might be getting close to the other side!"

The affect wouldn’t be immediate, she had felt the tingle in her nose. “Dung heap” she whispered to herself. She hurried through to the other side, tense now, she knew what was going to happen in a little while, they best get some distance from these damn flowers. “C’mon, we are going to need to set up camp early.” She didn’t wait for him, she was clearly agitated now.

Steffon nodded, "Understood," he agreed as they trekked away from the field and towards a relatively clear area that they could rest at. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked once they had a moment to sit down, the human having set up his bedroll nearby, "If you need anything Rita don't hesitate to ask." He was looking at the Minotaur woman with clear concern, wondering whether the pollen of the heat-inducing flowers had affected her as much as they were said to

Rita had sat herself next to the fire, her arms folded, “I’m fine” she said with forced calm, her body had begun to warm little by little over that past hour, her personal mental fortitude was being tested as her body went through its natural reactions.
For another half hour she was able to keep her composure, but it soon became too much to bare. “I’m going to wash the dust from my skin.” She got up and dropped all her clothing before walking off to the river where there was a small pool.

Steffon watched as Rita walked away from the fire, knowing that she must be feeling the effects of the pollen more and more with every passing moment. After a moments thought he decided to do something nice for the Minotaur and began preparing a meal for them both, figuring that she'd likely be hungry once she was done, especially after their long trek today.

After doing so Steffon settled in to wait for Rita to return, but as minutes ticked by he began to grow more and more worried. Eventually he could hold himself back no longer and stood, slowly making his way towards the river they'd seen. "Are you alright Rita?" He softly called once he was closer, hoping that nothing had happened to her.

Rita settled into the water and the coolness helped clear her head. But she couldn’t remain here for the however long the effects would last. But for now she sat there, letting it run its course. She closed her eyes and let her hands try to relieve her self. Her sensitive ears heard Steffon before he got close, it was enough time to consider, he was a viable male, he would be able to help, why not?
She waited for him to come closer before she rose out of the water in all her naked wet glory. “I’m...fine” she stepped out and walked over to him, letting her hips sway, not hiding anything from him as she stepped right up to him. His head at chest height to her. “Are you..alright?”

Steffon was just looking around for where Rita was when she rose out of the water, putting her soaking wet body fully on display for him. His jaw dropped at the sight of the Minotaur's full breasts and wide hips, and for a moment he was unable to speak. "I am very alright!" he quickly replied once he found his voice, unable to tear his eyes away from Rita's body. "I was just coming to check on you since you were gone for so long." As he spoke Steffon could feel his body reacting to Rita's body, his robes barely hiding the rapidly growing erection that was forming within them.

Rita watched his reaction, obviously an inexperienced male. She reached and picked at his collar as if to fix it. “Thank you for your concern” she smiled as her tail swayed back and forth “you find my form pleasing?” She knew his answer already but wanted to take her time. Her insides were burning for relief, and perhaps he wouldn’t be opposed to helping. She bent down and picked him up from under his arms like a child, accenting just how much stronger she was physically. “I find you pleasing, I am in need....” She didn’t wait as she brought him close and kissed him.

"I really do," Steffon murmured as he looked at Rita's form. Another dragon could have landed right behind him and he didn't think he'd notice. "You're a beautiful woman Rita," he said, his heart soaring as she complimented him as well, eyes widening in shock as she lifted him into her arms. He'd figured that she was a great deal stronger than him, those muscles probably weren't for show after all, but to see that strength firsthand was quite an experience.

For a moment the wizard couldn't move as Rita kissed him, her arms tight against his body while her lips pressed against his without even a shred of restraint. Then Steffon decided to go with it, and began to kiss her back, wrapping his own arms around the Minotaur's muscled body and groaned into the kiss. The fronts of their bodies rubbed together as they kissed, and the young human could feel the heat radiating off of her even with his robes in the way.

She enjoyed how he accepted and returned the kiss. She gently set him down and placed her palm against his cheek, thumb brushing against his lips. “Remove your coverings...then join me..” she knew it was dangerous to breed at the moment, her body was more then receptive to a males seed, but she felt prepared, she would be happy to bare his child.
She moved back to the cool water, it would help her keep control so she wouldn’t hurt him.

Not needing any further prompting, Steffon's robes and underclothes were on the ground as quick as a wink. "With pleasure!" he eagerly said, following the Minotaur into the cold waters, shivering as he did so. Thankfully that did nothing to quench his desire, and he half walked half swam over to the warrior woman. "Let's get started shall we?" he asked, kissing the taller woman once more before leaning in and letting his long cock rub against her toned thighs. His hands reach around to grip Rita's lightly furred ass in both palms and he gives her rear a soft squeeze, getting a good feel for her body.

She had to lean back so they were level, “easy, you are like a young bull in his first spring.” She didn’t stop him but did slow his movements a bit with a hand on his shoulder as she leaned back against a rock. She beckoned him closer as she spread her legs and teased her own hard nipple. “Come young warrior..” It would be her first time, Rita didn’t even need to think this through. She was going to let him have her.

Steffon smiled sheepishly, his eagerness having got the better of him for a moment. Stepping closer to the Minotaur, he gently gripped her hips as he positioned himself between her legs. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, looking her up and down before lining his cock up with her pussy. With a grunt he pressed his tip against Rita's waiting folds, slowly pushing his shaft into her as waves of pleasure filled him

Rita’s breathing increased as her human lover entered her, she was grateful that he wasn’t a male of her species otherwise this probably would have hurt a bit more, that’s not to say that Steffon wasn’t gifted, even for a female of her size, he was satisfying. “Good man, breed me.” She had to focus on control, human bones broke so easily, but she did move her hips and clenched her muscles to pull him deeper, she needed him so badly!

The human's eyes widened slightly at Rita's request for him to breed her, and he felt a thrill travel up and down his spine at the thought. Steffon could feel her pulling him closer, not that she really needed to encourage him any more than he already was! He leaned forward and placed a kiss on the Minotaur's muzzle, wrapping his arms around her broad back with a smile on his face. "If you insist," he chuckled, before he began to rock his hips back and forth a bit faster than before, using her tight grip to delve deeper into Rita.

The Minotaur moaned as their skin rubbed against one another, she never thought she would feel this good, so sensitive, she just couldn’t get enough of him!
She couldn’t stop her arms from wrapping around him and pulling him against her body’s she started to give into the pleasure.

"You feel so wonderful Rita!" Steffon moaned, loving the feel of her skin and fur against him as their bodies moved as one. With their size difference when the Minotaur pulled him close his face ended up between her breasts, a position that the wizard certainly enjoyed, and showed by placing a few soft kisses along her cleavage and lightly teasing her nipple with his tongue

She could hardly control her breathing, her fingers bruised him as she gave in more to the pleasure, “Steffon! Mmm!” She was so close but it still wasn’t enough! She needed him to breed her like one of her kind, deeper!
She stopped him by grabbing his arms and pushing him back slightly, then she moved out of the water, crawling on her hands and knees for him to enter her. “Here! Like this!”.

Back
Top Bottom