Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB The Babysitter's Club [NSFW]

solace

Supernova

Introduction

Welcome to the page. Sorry things are a bit of a mess at the moment as things are still a work in progress.

The name is Solace, or that is what I preferred to be called.

I am a female. 32. Lives in the Midwest.

I try to match my partners post lengths, but on average, I tend to post between 2-6 paragraphs of detail.
My F-list
7721.jpg

What I'm After

• Roleplaying
  • Partners who put in the effort
  • Delicious stories with a healthy dose of smut
  • Unusual plots
  • Partners who have needs
  • Partners who can cater to my needs
  • Faceclaims for characters
  • 50/50 plot to smut ratio
  • Female partners. I don't mind if you play Male characters!

Things that TICK me off and things I don't like

• No effort
  • One liners
  • God modding (without permission)
  • Bestiality
  • Incest
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Too much smut
  • People who PM me without reading my thread
  • People who don't contribute

Things that really TURN me ON

• Communication
  • Worldbuilding
  • Plotting things out
  • Interesting stories
  • Interesting smut
  • Interesting characters
  • Interesting worlds
  • Catering to both our needs
  • Faceclaims
  • Playing multiple characters (sometimes)
  • Playing with a GM (sometimes)
  • Kinks

The Babysitter's Club​

It all started with a little incident. Well, not little in the sense of the word. It was major and would lead to the greatest idea, Veronica, quite possibly, ever had. It was Mrs. Davenport's decision to seduce her after a night of work. She was so taken back by the bold directness of the lady, that she simply accepted it, but not without a plan. That little video she recorded on her phone? That opened the world for her because Mrs. Davenport didn't want that video to get out there. In fact, she'd pay quite a bit of money to keep things on the hush.

With that money, Veronica expanded her business. There were lots of women, and men, in town who could potentially slip. There were secrets waiting to be discovered and exposed. Adultery with the neighbor? Easy! Sex with the babysitter? Now you're talking! But Veronica can't do it alone. In fact, that's what the hush money is for, hiring new girls just like her who want to make some easy money. Babysitting can be a joy, when blackmail is involved.

The premise is quite simple for this one. Veronica has a babysitting business where she blackmails people after uncovering their dirty little secrets. She'll have the help of a cast of other babysitters looking to make quick and easy money. Things may be going just fine for a time, but I would like there to be some element of danger involved. What happens when one of the clients doesn't take being blackmailed very well? What if they decide to push back? This could, in a way, almost run like a horror movie.

*Please note: The babysitters will all be 16+*

Length: Long Term

Possible Themes: Non-con. Dub-con. Consensual. Blackmail. Bad Endings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom