Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Lesbian/Yuri Roleplays!

MerkMerk

Meteorite
If you are looking for a Female x Female role-play then I'm ya gall-

Experience:

I have been roleplaying for over a year or so now and have amassed a wealth of experience as a result. I also am quite an experienced writer from having worked on (and am continuing to work on) various works of literature, from scripts to novels to poems.

Partner Levels and Relationship Expectations:
I'm happy to entertain writers of average to advanced levels and am fine with long term or short term RPs.

Style/Mannerisms:
I am a sub through and through and am happy to write in past or present tenses. Although I'm fine with 1st person I prefer to write in 3rd person primarily.

Preferred Post Length:
I'd say a paragraph per post although I'm really not fussy if you write more or less than that amount. So long as what you write drives the story forwards and adds to the scene, I'm happy. ^^

Brief Summary of my favorite Kinks:

Yuri! (obviously)

I am a big fan of Forced/Nonconsensual themes, but do enjoy an occasional Romantic themed role play to mix things up a little. So either one is perfect for me.

Where To Find Me:
I am fine with using this site for roleplaying but I'm mainly on discord, so feel free to hit me up in either space. (MerkelReich#1037)

Immediate Roleplay Ideas:

As for a specific story, I'm not yearning to put anything particular of mine into action at the moment, but here's an example of something along the gentler lines of what I like:

(This example is off the top of my head and is pretty simple. I love elaborate and grand rp ideas too so feel free to discuss 'em with me ^^):

1). A school girl and her friends take the new "women's only" train car to get home from school and discover that molesters come in more than one gender

Can't wait to start writing with you! ^^​
-MerkMerk

I think a little note is in order:
So although I've mostly played sub roles, I've decided to challenge myself by playing Dominant roles in addition to my natural ones. I'm not sure if I can go to the point of snuff, but most things up to that point I believe I can stomach!

Back
Top Bottom