Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Odd Pairings In Comprising Situations

Jay Jay

Moon
Although mt preference is for M/F, I'm willing to also try F/F (not sure about Futa or binary yet). Just joined site and essentially looking for initial partners. More interested in long-term or fairly long-term with detail and imagination. Would think need at least two paragraphs as minimum. Possible stories could be slow build-up or slow paced. Pairings could be more interesting if they are unexpected or even unlikely, putting characters into situations that they are not used to. Would suit modern and slice of life the most though not reluctant to do other genre. Ages can vary could be around my own age (mid-thirties), younger or older or even an age gap might add further aspects.

Since is my first draft, I intend to add possible scenarios I am looking for but in meantime would welcome anyone interested in trying to work something out helping me, helping you. Would appreciate PMs (and not write below so can build up this thread).

Suggestion - Illicit lesbian affair

Loosely would be based on the idea of a happily married woman having an affair with a younger woman. It is about sexual discovery and could even be that neither have previously had a lesbian affair. Please PM and can discuss to determine who the characters would be and how it happens either planned by one or spontaneously out of the blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom