Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Squishy's Request Thread [NSFW]

squishy

The House of Lewd
Hello, strangers!
First, some housekeeping:
Do to some circumstances, I will no longer be accepting requests that include explicit smut. All explicit sex scenes will be fade-to-black, though romance, in general, is certainly welcome!

Now, onto the fun stuff!
While I'm new to the rp forum, I've roleplayed in TTRPGs for years and enjoy creative writing in my spare time. The experiences I've had made me realize that writing these scenes with a partner could be much more exciting than doing it alone! I'm a sucker for romance. You can generally expect well-written prose that attempts to match the level of detail you're willing to give me. Nothing's more heartbreaking than putting in all this effort only to have it met with a few lines that don't offer anything to go off of. I'd appreciate not having to write a novel every other post, but you certainly will never see less than a paragraph from me. Let's have fun!

Wondering about what I'm interested in? See below!

I would like to solely RP in private messages. The blurbs below are simply ideas of things I've thought up or are currently craving. They're suggestions though, and I would encourage and expect your input as well! If you have an idea that isn't listed below, by all means send your ideas.
I'm a sucker for fantasy though I don't mind a modern setting every once in a while.

My character is from the city, taking over her ailing grandfather's flower shop out in a rustic country town. Perhaps your character is another shop owner or works on a ranch. Either curious or annoyed about this newcomer's ineptitude without wifi, your character either can't leave her alone or tries to drive her back to the city.
My character lives a secluded life out in the woods. Perhaps she was outcasted from the nearest village for practicing witchcraft. One night during a fierce storm she has an unexpected visitor: a wounded elven warrior. This comes as a great shock to my character because 1) not only is it difficult to visit her in general, but 2) elves are more than rare; they're suspected to not even exist. While the elves have passed into legend, in fact, they've secluded their country with magic to hide in plain sight. While your elf heals in my character's home, a man from the village comes calling and discovers the elf's existence. Perhaps this sparks conflict between humans and elves, with our characters caught in the middle.
I'd greatly appreciate your help in fleshing out this world further.
Some Beauty and the Beast vibes with a darker, smuttier twist.
My character lives in the village within the territories of a gothic castle. No one has seen or heard from the lord/lady in some time, but strange rumours suggest that the place is haunted or cursed. Perhaps your character takes a day out on the town in disguise and, upon encountering and desiring my character, decides to kidnap them to your keep. Perhaps while out in the woods, my character is forced to trespass into your domain when fleeing a pack of starving wolves. Are you a terrifying demon? A vampire? Another cursed being?
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Bodyguard x Noble
Android x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Kidnapper x Captive
Faerun (Dungeons & Dragons)
Lord of the Rings

I hope to see you around!

Last edited:
Back