Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl On The Team (Bevatoria and snowdrop)

Bevatoria

Star
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

The words meant more than they usually did at this moment, but it was hard for the rest of the team to take him seriously. Right now, four of the members of the San Jose Gr33ns (their gaming team name in their Overwatch league) were having an impromptu meeting in the living room. It was at times like these that Jason Cooper was made painfully aware of why most teams had dedicated managers who didn't live in the same house as their teammates.

It was because trying to handle or manage gamers was like herding cats. At a young looking 27 years old, his appearance did not betray the fact that he was usually the adult in the room with their team. He was just as capable of a childish remark or acting immature as any of them, but he also knew when things were going to get serious, and was able to bear down when everyone else assumed someone else would handle it. It was the way most teams were run; they had a separate manager (or management, in the case of some teams). But Jason had insisted that not only could he handle the role, but that it would be better for their manager to be someone who played the game and could keep up.

He'd turned out to be half right. It was better for the manager to play and be aware of tactical trends in the game, but up until now Jason would have admitted that it was too much for him to handle.

Hopefully, that was about to change.

He looked at his fellow players - they could make up a who's who of racial diversity, two of them sitting on the couch, one on the chair. Caucasian, Black, and Filipino. They all started to talk at once, giving voices to the various objections Jason had already planned for.

"We don't need another sub on our team."
"It'll be seen as an obvious publicity grab."
"She's just here because she's hot."
"We don't have time to train her on our tactics."
"She's gonna mess up our place - it'll be cramped. The basement's not done."

All of those things were true, to an extent. They'd run without a full roster for a while and not really missed it, it was for publicity and because she was hot. Getting her up to speed would take time, and it would make things a little...cramped.

"The least you could have done is get the bathroom done in the basement so she can use that." This was the primary house for the Gr33ns, which had two bedrooms upstairs (Jason's, and the new person's), two on the middle level along with the house's only bathroom (albeit a large one with multiple sinks and cupboards), the kitchen, and the combination TV/dining room which had been converted into an area with multiple desks and computers, and a bit of empty space where their new player would be setting up.

Jason had to smirk at that statement, a bit. "Listen...she'll take the empty room here. Mark, as we already discussed, you'll be moving next door but you can keep your computer here." The Gr33ns owned both houses, keeping the player's salaries low since they were paying their rent and board. "The main room has enough power and space - trust me."

Mark held up his hand. "Okay. But...even if this is all true...what's she getting paid."

"Yeah - I wanna see her contract." Another voice, and Jason shook his head.

"That's confidential." They all glowered at him, but Jason - dressed in a button up shirt, dark khakis, and a sports jacket (something resembling 'formal' to make a good impression on their new player) folded his arms. He knew the players would suspect that her contract would be better then theirs.

For once, they would be guessing wrong....

Plus, getting them used to the idea of what Jason would be turning her into would be more...interesting.

Hell, they might even come up with ideas Jason hadn't thought of.

"Listen - we need to get a more diverse streaming audience. Money isn't everything - we want to win - but it is a thing. We're not selling out, we're just...branching out." He smiled again, and said the two words that he hoped his team would do for him.

And that she'd regret ever doing for him.

"Trust me."

Miyu Hayashi, better known as "Miyuchan" by her viewers and the Overwatch community, felt a whole swarm of butterflies in her stomach, as she got off her Uber and looked at the building in front of her. This was the gaming house of the San Jose Gr33ns... and this would be her home for the next year, if not longer.

For the 18-year-old, moving to a whole new continent all alone had been a massive decision. Miyu hailed from Tokyo, Japan, where she had been making a name for herself as a streamer and Overwatch player for over a year now.

Her stream had quickly grown quite popular. Yes, a big part of it was her looks -- hot and gorgeous girl gamer, with a killer body and a fun and engaging personality; even though Miyu kept her stream very family-friendly and never actually pushed it with sexuality, of course she was going to get lots of guys watching regardless -- but she was also legitimately good at Overwatch. Really, really good, in fact. Miyu was flexing all the roles, doing well in each and every one of them, and quickly became known as one of the very best players in the Japan region.

But that was the problem... it was the Japan region. A region where none of the best players in the world played. Thus, for everyone who saying on forums how "Miyuchan should be playing in the OWL, she's good enough!", there was a couple others who were quick to shout it down with "she's totally unproven, you only like her because you want to fuck her!".

No teams really wanted to take a chance with her... after all, she really *was* completely unproven. No teams, except one.

When Miyu had been approached by Jason of the San Jose Gr33ns, her heart had leapt, but she was also filled with anxiety. The 18-year-old was at a very important crossroads of her life: she had just graduated high school and was expected to start heavily studying for college entry exams. She totally could have chosen that path; Miyu was a smart girl and had always been a good student at her high school. But... it wasn't what she wanted to do. Miyu wanted to be a professional gamer. She wanted to play, and stream, and do it all for a living.

Here was her chance. All it would take was moving to Los Angeles.
All on her own. All alone.
Leaving her family behind, angry at her for not doing the smart and respectable thing.

But this was Miyu's dream. Miyu's adventure. And while she spent a long time deliberating before making her decision, in truth her mind had been made the second she received Jason's offer. She would go.

The community's reaction was predictable. "She'll fail." "She'll never play on the stage." "She was just signed for the publicity." "She's only good for eye candy."

Miyu would be lying if she said those words didn't hurt her at all, but she was determined to prove everyone wrong. She would only need to work hard, harder than anyone else, overcome all obstacles and never give up, no matter what happened.

After all, she couldn't very well return back home either. She'd look defeated and disgraced, and that wouldn't do.

Miyu would succeed.

--

Miyu took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. She greeted the guys wearing a sleeveless shirt and hotpants, and her brightest smile -- the same one that got her stream thousands of viewers. She was a short and petite, but had great curves in all the right places; something her outfit did little to hide.

"Hi all! I'm Miyu! Nice to meet you!" There was a distinct accent in Miyu's voice, but her English was perfect; a year of talking to English-speaking viewers on her stream had been a big help in that regard.

Last edited:
For as much planning as Jason had thought he'd put into this, he still felt a bit nervous as he opened the door. As if she'd be able to see through his ruse, know what he had planned for her. Maybe it wasn't even her, but some fucking door to door sales person looking to pawn off their-

"Hi all! I'm Miyu! Nice to meet you!"

Their soon-to-be teammate stood in the door, and Jason quickly caught himself. It was impossible not to smile when she did, and he opened the door wide, motioning her in.

"Heya. I'm Jason. Great to meet you, too." He made sure not to be too obvious about leering when her eyes were on him, but the moment she went past he bit back a whistle as his eyes ogled her. If possible, she was hotter than she'd looked in the pictures, and he'd done as much looking as anyone. So far, she'd kept her Instagram and stream pretty innocent, but that was what made it even better when she wore low cut spaghetti strap tank tops, showed pictures of her on the beach, or wore 'lounging' clothes advertising her downtime activities and an upcoming stream.

Soon, her pictures and videos wouldn't be so innocent.

"C'mon, let me introduce you to the guys. Then I'll take you to your room and we can go over your contract."

"This'll never work, dude."

The only other person who had any idea of the perverted ideas Jason had for Miyu was the 'leader' of the other house, Derek Olson. He was far younger then Jason, and also played the best support the Gr33ns had (Baptiste was his character of choice although he was known to flex based on the matchup, or his mood for the day). Right now, he was sitting at the counter as Jason stood on the other side of it, trying to talk his friend into his way of thinking.

"She's 18, but she's not an idiot. She'll read right through the contract."

"No she won't." said Jason, smirking. "It looks a lot like the standard boilerplate contract that all Overwatch players sign with their teams, with some minor adjustments."

"Sure. Minor." Derek reached for the document on the table; several pages long, quickly scanning through it. "Obligated to wear team merchandise on stream or at public events, at the discretion of the team manager." A frown. "Normally, that's 'Obligated to wear team merch at least once a week on stream or at events.' "

A nod from Jason. "I've got some other outfits in mind for her potentially, once we've got her going..." That got a skepetical look from his friend as Derek continued.

"Sundry duties as required, to be determined by team manager." Derek arched an eyebrow. "I'm assuming this isn't just taking the garbage out once in a while."

Again, a smirk. A moment passed before Derek finished.

"Any breaking of the terms and conditions of this agreement opens up the signee to full litigation and damages being claimed by the San Jose Gr33ns." Derek whistled. "Did you get an actual lawyer to review this?"

"I'll convince her it's standard boiler plate shit." Jason laughed. "And once she signs it..."

"...this is Mark." Jason pointed to the wiry caucasian who leaned in to shake her hand. "That's Nathaniel." The skiny, fiery Filipino kid who was the team's best player, and always played damage dealers. "And Carter." The heavyset, strong young black man who often got mistaken for a bouncer, and he waved from his seat on the couch. He let her see the kitchen, their playing area - and her custom computer and playing area.

"It was built to your specs, but you can customize it and personalize it like the guys have." Jason inclined his head towards Nathaniel, who had customized his case *and* monitor to be neon orange. "Although...to each their own, in terms of style." He wouldn't need to show her much else aside from the one shared bathroom on this level, her bedroom, and his office.

"I've just got a few more rooms to show you, and while I'm sure you need to crash, we still need to go over your contract in my office space here." He smiled kindly at her. "Once you sign it, you'll be a full member of the Gr33ns."

In a manner of speaking.

Miyu felt a tingle of excitement as she entered the building. She only had a small, cutesy-pink carry-on bag as her luggage, filled with some personal items and a small amount of clothing; almost exclusively summerwear ("it's ALWAYS summer in Los Angeles", her friends back in Japan had told her). It wasn't much for someone moving to a new country, but Jason had promised to hook her up with a number of team merch, and she could always just go shopping for whatever she didn't have. She was actually looking forward to a shopping spree in America a lot.

"...Mark. Nathaniel. Carter", she repeated the guys' names as she was introduced. She felt a little bit like a new kid in a new school - she knew the guys by reputation, of course, but she would need to get used to their names really fast. Miyu was so full of nervous excitement, she barely registered their eyes (especially Jason's) all over her small but shapely body. With Miyu's shirt loosely hanging down from her round and large breasts - very large for a girl her size - and her short shorts doing nothing but accentuate her wide hips and firm but round butt, Miyu was quite the sight even in her normal summer clothes.

But right now, she was paying no attention to any of that herself... she was just really focused on making a good first impression. "Nice to meet you all! I'm so happy to be here!"

A couple of questions immediately came to her mind during her short tour around the house - was there really only one bathroom? - but seeing her gaming spot quickly washed away any concerns and brought a very genuine smile to her face.

"Oh! It's perfect!" she exclaimed. "I might need to put up some decoration for when I stream but - I love it!"

"I've just got a few more rooms to show you, and while I'm sure you need to crash, we still need to go over your contract in my office space here."

"Oh, yes, of course! The sooner the better. I am a bit tired, but I don't think I could get any sleep right now anyway." Miyu had been travelling the whole day and had been awake for over 20 hours already, save for a little nap on the plane, but she knew her excitement would keep her up.

She had seen a draft of the contract before she left, of course, although there had been some small adjustments since; and while her not-quite-perfect English was holding her back just a bit (she didn't really understand what 'sundry' meant, but it was probably fine, right?), there was nothing that could stop Miyu from signing now. She definitely hadn't come all this way just to go back home over a strange wording or two in the contract.

And Jason would definitely be taking a rather liberal interpretation of 'sundry duties', but as he had joked to Derek earlier, it'd still be better than what *some* jobs made people do. Derek was not convinced, knowing that when Jason had an inch, he took an entire country if he could. But that was the point, as they would all soon see, and Jason nodded, having anticipated that Miyu would want to stay up for a bit.

"Okay. Well, follow me, please..." Jason led her into one of the 'bedrooms' in the home's design, but what served as his office and as a place for people to take phone calls when he wasn't around. He'd tried playing matches from here, but having everyone in the same area worked better for that and so there was a large desk with a cabinet, and a docking station which his laptop was currently hooked up to.

"Have a seat." He said, motioning to the contract in front of him. "Have a look at it, let me know if you have any issues..." As she reviewed it, Jason sat in his own chair - one that was not as comfy as his gaming chair in the main area - and he mostly kept silent while she looked at it.

"I've kept the day mostly open and flexible in anticipation of your arrival - I know you probably need to get some things, but before you get any clothes, we'd be happy to hook you up with some merchandise. But we'd need your measurements." The idea sounded incredibly objectifying coming out of his mouth, but Jason continued on as if he'd asked her about the weather.

"It's just so your stuff is fit to you right. For any essentials, I can take you shopping if you want. Or, the guys were talking about getting some practice in today, so we could do that and figure out what else you want for streaming." He smirked a bit. "Although, again, I'd want to get you in some of our team merch first for camera testing."

Miyu did give a genuine effort to read through the paperwork, but her jet-laggedness was making it hard to concentrate on all these difficult words in a different language, and her slight nervousness didn't help one bit. Soon enough she figured that the text seemed to be close enough to the one she had read a while back; surely it wasn't really different in any major way, and Miyu was just eager to get this over with.

"I know you probably need to get some things, but before you get any clothes, we'd be happy to hook you up with some merchandise. But we'd need your measurements."

Miyu's smile faltered and her cheeks flushed just a little bit, as she looked at Jason, more in slight confusion than anything else. Had she really understood his words correctly?

"I'm sorry, I don't - my measurements? I'm not sure what measurements you need? I don't really know off the top of my head, probably - extra small, right?"
She thought hard, more about the practicality of it all than anything else. This was something she had really not prepared for; was it common for Americans to know their exact measurements? Or ask someone what their measurements are, for that matter?

"Or I would need to take my measurements now, and that's... maybe - maybe it would be easier if I just tried some on?" she suggested. Surely she would be just wearing the same jerseys as the rest of the team, they should have a number of spare merchandise she could simply try and see what size fit her best?

Last edited:
"Oh, just your three measurements. Bust/waist/hip. For clothes." Jason again continued on as if he was discussing the weather. "Female clothes tend to be a bit more particular and as a new member of the team we want to make sure that you're not thinking about anything but doing your best for the game."

Which wouldn't always involve playing the game, but she didnn't need to know that.

"I think we've got a couple of extra small spaghetti strap tank tops we can put you in for today, but again, it's about making sure we can do the best for you, Miyu." Jason leaned in, as if he was trying to be understanding even as he couldn't help but be excited at the thought of buying form fitting clothes for the attractive Asian woman. "You're a part of our team now - and the more you help us, the more we can help you." Another smile. "It's the same way for everyone."

"We can do the measurements tomorrow. For now...just sign." It sounded like a simple ask, but it was an insistence. Once she signed...she was theirs.

"I...I see." Miyu's face had now flushed unmistakenly red at the thought of giving her bust, waist and hip sizes to the guys. Of course, it didn't really matter in any way, she tried to tell herself... but it was still such a personal thing. It was all so embarrassing.

"I - of course, I'll get the measurements for you tomorrow", she said, still keeping her smile on her face, although by now it was considerably more forced. "I'll just need to - well, I'll need to actually take those measurements. But I'll get them for you, of course! No problem."

Perhaps the way Jason had worded "putting her in" a tank top should have raised some alarm bells, but tired and flustered, she still wasn't herself quite yet. And most importantly, she really, really didn't want to lose her opportunity.

It's just measurements, after all. Perfectly normal.

"Of course! Let's get it done", she said, sounding a bit more cheerful again. She took her pen, found the dotted line, and signed her name.

Finally! It's actually happening!

"I've got a tailor who can come in and do the measurements." That might have sounded a bit weird, but again, he hoped that more words would keep Miyu from thinking it over too much. "We need to make sure all of the information is accurate; it's not that we don't trust you."

She shouldn't be trusting them. Or had trusted them at all. At least not Jason. Especially if she knew that his 'tailor' wasn't really a tailor, but just someone who was in on it In on it with him and Derek.

They were gamers after all. Professional or not, they had a lot of the same behaviors that had gotten them scorned from much of the mainstream. Blizzard's attempts to make them professional really only hid the dark underbelly of the sport, where sexism, misogyny, and objectification ran rampant. Jason intended to capitalize on her naivete and eagerness.

But first, he had to make her feel comfortable.

"Great." He said, taking the contract. "I'll make sure it's filed properly - for now, do you need some food or anything? The fridge is relatively barren, but I'm happy to order some for you and the rest of the team. Might be good to have some bonding time."

"We can also try on a tank top or two to get an idea of how the team merchandise would fit on you - though again, we'll get precise measurements so we can custom make some of the gear you wear on stream."

Jason's words actually calmed Miyu down a little and made it easier to ignore that little voice in the back of her head telling her that something was off. If it was a professional tailor coming in to take her measurements, there was obviously nothing wrong with that - maybe it felt a little overkill, but hey, she had never gotten anything tailor-made to her! The idea was actually a little bit exciting.

"Food sounds great!" she smiled. "And yeah, it would be great to spend some time with everyone! I am a bit tired though, so I don't know how great company I'll be right now.." Miyu laughed a little, trying to hide her slight nervousness. Meeting a bunch of new people and trying to fit in was not something she was particularly fond of, even if she usually did get very well along with everyone. But the sooner she could start mingling with the rest of the team, the better.

"Oh, of course, it would be cool to see the team merch! Is it urgent though? I'm probably not in any condition to stream or do any serious gaming today, anyway!"

"It's fine." Jason responded to her saying she wouldn't be great company. "We've been together for a while, so honestly it'll be nice to have a new face around to liven things up." Especially since she was female, hot, and would soon be the best teammate the guys could hope for if Jason had his way. But he had to be patient.

And Miyu seemed just naive enough to be led along the depraved, carnal path he had laid out for her.

"It's not urgent to see the merch now." He was still smiling a bit as he said it, but as he looked down - reviewing the contract to make sure she'd just signed over her life to them - his voice showed just the barest tinge of disappointment as he continued. "I just thought it'd be neat, y'know, to show the guys you're a part of our team now."

It would also piss them off that she was being treated as the 'favorite' by the team 'manager', but that was all a part of Jason's plan too.

"Tell ya what." Jason said, as if an idea had come to him. "I'll order some food in - do you have anything you're craving, by the way? The guys all eat whatever's put in front of them - and if you want to go to your room and settle in a bit, I'll drop a couple of tank tops off and you can decide what you wanna wear when the food arrives." He smiled at her kindly, making it her choice even as his preference was fairly obvious.

He wanted her to seem like a tease by showing off just a bit more, even as her body would be hard to hide under almost anything. Especially in Los Angeles.

"Umm, anything is fine", Miyu said about the food. "I don't really know what you like here so, I'll try anything!"

"Oh, thanks, I'd love to see what the tops are like! That sounds like a good plan", Miyu smiled. "I'll head up to check out the room then, if that's okay!" Jason's intentions behind the words were clear to her (or so she thought) - he obviously wanted her to try the tank top on her right away, but didn't want to force the issue if she wasn't feeling like it. That was nice. Jason seemed to be a stand-up guy, Miyu thought he definitely seemed respectful and trustworthy.

Miyu really did feel like she could really use a bit of refreshment - if not an actual shower, just a splash of water and a touch in front of the mirror would have done wonders. But as she climbed upstairs to find her room, she couldn't help but notice that there actually wasn't a bathroom in her floor at all. That could get a bit inconvenient, she thought... but surely she would manage, somehow. A good routine for quickly getting in and out of the one bathroom would be really useful.

Her room wasn't too bad. A bit barren for now, perhaps, but Miyu would fill it with her stuff soon enough - that shopping spree was sounding better and better! And all the necessities were there: the bed was big and comfy enough, there was a decent amount of wardrobe space, and she had a really a nice view out the huge window on the far wall.

Miyu smiled to herself. This would definitely do for her.

A knock on the door, and Jason brought Miyu her first team shirts: a couple of tank tops, with spaghetti straps, in team colors and their logo in front - they looked and felt nice enough. Now just to try one on -

Oh. THAT'S a problem.

Miyu bit her lip. That large window on the far wall gave her a nice view over the street, sure; but it also gave everyone walking on said street a nice view of her room... and there were no curtains or blinds. None whatsoever. No way to block the window at all.

How was she supposed to change like this? I need to mention this as soon as possible, Miyu thought. She thought about going to change in the bathroom, but that would be quite the walk - to reach the one bathroom she knew of, Miyu would need to walk all the way to the other side of the main room. And the idea of going all that way with the top in hand, just to change, was both tedious and slightly embarrassing.

No, I'll make this work, she decided. I don't want their first impression of me to be walking through the room to CHANGE CLOTHES in the bathroom. What would they think of me? The last thing Miyu wanted to do was to come off as a skank who just loved to parade in front of the guys.

Miyu tried to sneak right next to wall with the window, taking advantage of whatever cover she could from the window frame; but also inadvertently getting even closer to the window, of course. The window really did cover almost the entire wall... nice and luxurious in a different situation, but right now, Miyu found herself wishing she had a bit more regular old wallspace to hide behind.

A quick glance out to check if anyone was looking directly at her - nope, all clear for now - and then Miyu made sure to turn around and face the wall as she took off her shirt. Anyone watching outside would see a teasing glance, one half of her back, no more; but of course it would also be very obvious to anyone who happened to be watching that she was, in fact, taking off her shirt (almost) in front of the window.

The tank top was indeed a snug fit, but it stretched pretty comfortably to fit Miyu's body and didn't feel too bad to wear at all. The problem was... the top was much skimpier than Miyu had first realized. It was cut so low, she was showing much more cleavage than she was generally used to; and, at the same time, the hem was so short, a decent amount of her bare midriff was showing every time she made any kind of movement. Miyu could try to pull it down lower to cover her stomach, but then the already generous cleavage was getting truly dangerously low.

Miyu walked over to the mirror on the wall, and immediately felt slightly uncomfortable. Sure, the top was actually quite nice, and Miyu definitely had the body to pull it off. She looked good - sexy, really... but it was so not the style Miyu was used to. She wasn't one to show off her body, she never had been.

I definitely need to drop the bra with this thing too, she sighed. The top was so low, a good inch of her plain white bra was showing. She might as well have just worn her bra and nothing else; it looked ugly, and, once again, just not her style.

Miyu could still just drop the top for now, of course, and go back down dressed the same way she had been before. But it wasn't really an option, wasn't it? Jason had very clearly implied that he expected Miyu to come back down wearing the team colors... and even though Miyu had signed the contract already, she was very aware of the fact that she was just a rookie still, and needed to prove she can be a good team player.

At least the measurement thing makes more sense now, Miyu thought as she reached under her top to remove her bra. She had temporarily forgotten all about the large window and any potential Peeping Toms... but then, she was just lifting the top slightly to take off the bra. Nothing too scandalous. Getting something made to my exact measurements, instead of something like this, would be really nice. Maybe I can ask for a more conservative design too!

Miyu threw her bra on the bed, straightened her team tank top, and took one final look at herself in the mirror. The top was definitely on the skimpy side, and yes, she was showing a lot more cleavage than she generally liked... but she did look good in the tank top and the same short shorts she had worn since she arrived. As satisfied as she could be under these circumstances, Miyu headed back down.

Hopefully it's just good enough to please the boys. First impressions mean a lot.

And it was a first impression. It wasn't slow motion, exactly, as each of the guys looked at her coming down the stairs, but there was something subtle in their gazes. Lingering just a little longer then they had earlier. She'd been attractive before, sure, but something about how showy the small tank top was on her torso added a bit of hunger to their looks.

A subtle tension that Jason - unwittingly or not - quickly moved to dissipate, as he met her at the bottom of the stairs (albeit without blocking any of the guys' view of her). "Heya! Doesn't she look great in our team colors, guys?"

As if he needed to draw more attention to her. One by one, they looked at her, definitely noticing the amount of cleavage her top was showing, and the fact she was braless under it...

While Jason liked to style himself as some sort of a tactical genius - both in and out of the game, to the annoyance of his teammates - he had to admit he was not initially aware of the view into Miyu's bedroom window when he'd assigned her that room.

It was actually Mark who mentioned the missing blinds, and asked Jason if he was going to put blinds or a drape in to block the view. "I mean, I don't fucking care, but I could probably see into the room from next door - or from the backyard, since I know where to look."

"I'll take care of it." Jason quickly responded, although he was decidedly unspecific about how he would deal with the situation. Sure, the 'neighbors' who could see in were only his teammates who lived in the house next door, but it was still not something any homeowner would allow normally.

This was not a normal situation, though.

This wasn't something he wanted Miyu to be thinking about as he ushered her towards the dining room table; a large surface with room for ten people. "We've ordered some Italian food from a local joint. We get a half dozen main courses, some salads, a couple of sides, and split them all." Jason smiled, his hand brushed her bare skin at the top of her spine.

"I promise we're not always this carb heavy." Food allowance was a part of the contract, although it was expensed and deducted precisely. They'd learned their lesson from one of the former members of the Gr33ns who tried to get the team to pay for a ridiculous amount of Red Bull.

I mean, we've got a shelf full of it in the minifridge, if that's not enough....

"So I know everything about you, but let's talk about your play style a bit. For the guys' benefit." They weren't all sitting around the table yet, but Jason knew they were all listening (well, looking, anyways) and he persisted in the loud conversation.

"What's your usual strategy as a teammate?"

Last edited:
"That sounds great! I'm looking forward to tasting it." Miyu smiled a little sheepishly under the gazes of all the boys. Most of them were doing a valiant effort of not letting their eyes wander too far down her body -- at least not when she was looking -- but there was a definitely a certain electricity in the air, Miyu being the only female in the room full of hormone-driven young men.

Still, it was something Miyu would just have to get used to, and she was determined to do so. This was her team now, and getting comfortable with hanging around them was an absolute necessity.

Miyu shuddered a bit in surprise when Jason's hand brushed her bare back, but she said nothing. She had heard stories of how much more forward Americans were with physical contact. So this was probably really natural for them, right? Just one more thing she needed to get used to...

"Oh, me?" she said, taken by surprise by Jason's question. "Well... I'm used to flexing to all the roles. I think that's my best strength. In Japan, you never knew what your teammates were good at, so I can always fill in whatever need the team has."

She gave an uncertain smile. Miyu knew very well she needed to prove herself to the team, and she really didn't want to come off as selfish.

"I think - I mean, I'm happy to do whatever the team needs! That's always been my strength. I'm sure you already have a plan for how you want to use me, right?"

"Good." said Jason, nodding as he listened to Miyu explain what she did best at overwatch. "We might try to specialize you a bit, but we'll try you out a bit and see what position you're best suited for." There were a couple of chuckles at the slight innuendo, but it could easily be taken as younger men laughing at anything that could be taken naughtily.

Still, he couldn't help but smile a fair bit as she mentioned about plans for using her. He gave an easy laugh, and looked at her knowingly - and, unbeknownst to her, forebodingly - letting his voice drop just a bit.

"I'm sure we'll find lots of ways to use you." His gaze met hers. "To help..everyone...on the team."

It was a bit of a restless night, but Jason, like any gamer, was used to not sleeping a full night, and he was up and ready for about nine o'clock. After showing, he knocked on Miyu's door, giving her a moment before opening the door to her room - wanting to see how she looked in bed, and maybe a bit indecent.

Still, he didn't let his gaze linger too long as he merely appeared to be peeking in. "Hey, Miyu! There's breakfast waiting downstairs, but shower if you need to - Derek and I are going to take you shopping!" A beat passed. "After our tailor 'friend' takes your measurements, of course. No need to do something that impersonal in store."

Of course, her getting measured in front of two of her teamates would be far less embarassing then the outfits he was going to buy for her.

"Wear the team colors again, okay?"

Another day in the tight, cleavage baring tank top for their attractive female teammate...

Back
Top Bottom