Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Taking My First Big Black Cock!

Mischievous Millie

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome!

That rule thingy everyone has

- Your gender is inconsequential to me, play whatever your heart desires!
- All characters will be 18 or older.
- My comfort zone for posting is between 1-3 paragraphs, depending on the scene and my partner
- I aim to respond at least once every other day, but sometimes life gets in the way! Please be patient and I will be too <3
- I prefer using anime faceclaims for my characters, but can stick to descriptions if you don't like those. You can represent your character however you wish!
- Kemonomimi is fine, anthro/furry is not!
- I only RP through the PM system of this site, no Discord/Email/etc!

Taking My First Big Black Cock!

This one is quite self-explanatory right? I'm looking for an interracial roleplay with me being a cute white chick who never had sex with a black guy before! In comes YC, sweeping mine off her feet and showing her just how much better he is at sex than anyone else she could ever get together with! A lot of interracial storylines tend to be dub or non-con, but I'm looking for a fully consensual roleplay even if there is a cheating element, just two people having a fantastic time while having sex!

I don't have a storyline in mind at the moment, so please feel free to suggest anything!

Kinks I Like (none of these is a must)

- Oral(both), anal(receiving), vaginal
- Romance
- Aftercare
- Ahegao/torogao
- Public scenes
- Slutty clothing
- Cosplay/dressing up
- Bimbofication
- Dirty talking
- Size/height difference
- Kemonomimis (animal ears/tails but everything else is completely human)
- Big cocks (9-10 inches)
- Large amounts of cum
- Pet play (collars, leashes, etc)
- Bulging/inflation
- Risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, breeding
- Sexual exhaustion

Hard NO list

- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Furries
- Harcore BDSM (wax, pain, bondage etc)

Everything else, just ask! If I don't want it, I'll Just let you know.

A couple of faceclaims for my character sorted by breast size, let me know if any of these catch your fancy! (NSFW!)

Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5
Girl 6

Hope to hear from you and I wish you a lovely day!
Ako-chan

Last edited:
Let's bump this!

Previous craving for safekeeping purposes
Hello and welcome, please come inside and take a look at my craving! Hopefully, we’ll be able to get an enjoyable roleplay going on!

Me & You plus the threesome of rules

- I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer and seek similar people. Please have a firm grasp on the English language and give me more than a line to work with, I'm pretty chill so the occasional mistakes are completely fine, just put in effort, okay? 1-2-3 decent paragraphs are my comfort range depending on what's going on.
- Don't control my character, period. I have a zero tolerance policy on this particular issue.
- Please contribute when contacting me, getting a PM that only says "hey I like your plot want to play it out?" will not entice me the least bit. Tell me what you like/dislike about it or would like to add, I want to tailor the scenario to your taste so that you will be more invested!
- I have a busy life, I may not be able to respond instantly or even on the same day, please don't bug me about replies. If I don't show signs of life for more than three days then go ahead, there might have been a miscommunication or a technical issue.
- Your real life gender is inconsequential to me, feel free to play a female or futanari character regardless of your own anatomy!
- I don't do real life faceclaims, will either go with anime pictures or description, depending on my partner's preference! Related to this, please let me know if you have any preference for hair color/breast size, I like to cater to my partner's taste!
- I exclusively roleplay in the PM system, no threads, Discord or anything else!

The Lesbiantastic Misadventures Of A Catholic All Girls School

For whatever reason, Your Character has to transfer into an incredibly conservative school, an all girl's catholic one (either last year high school or college) that will surely supply plenty of fish out water elements to embarrass and confuse her! Here, she will meet tons of new girls, some of whom are friendly and some of whom are insufferable cunts. There will be drama, romance, intrigue and plenty of sex, basically all the good stuff! I expect to be sort of GM-ing this roleplay, playing multiple main characters some of whom can be potential love interests, so if you like yourself a harem/polyamory/cheating, you are in luck! Of course, monogamous relationships are also perfectly fine!

(If you have ever heard of Maritime, Strawberry Panic or Flowers, you should know what to expect)

Fair warning, this roleplay will inevitably touch on the topic of religion and there will be atheist characters who are not apologetic about their lack of belief in the least bit when out of earshot of the teachers, just so you know what you are getting into.

Kinks I'm happy to include
- Oral, anal, vaginal
- Romance
- Aftercare
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Cheating
- Slutty clothing
- Cosplay/dressing up
- Dirty talking
- Incest
- Big cocks (but not macro!)
- Large amounts of cum
- Facial, creampie, ass to mouth
- Bulging/inflation
- Height difference
- Risk of pregnancy and/or pregnancy
- Kemonomimi (animal ears and tails, but everything else is 100% human)

Kinks I will not do no matter what
- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Virginity
- Heavy BDSM themes
- Furries
- Bad hygiene
- Bathroom stuff

Ako-chan

Last edited:
New craving!

Old archive
Hello and welcome!

- My comfort zone for posting is between 1-3 paragraphs, depending on the scene and my partner
- I aim to respond at least once every other day, but sometimes life gets in the way! Please be patient and I will be too <3
- I prefer using anime faceclaims for my characters, but can stick to descriptions if you don't like those. You can represent your character however you wish!

Schoolgirl Fulfilling Middle Aged Men's Desires...

I'm currently in the mood to play an 18 year old high school senior, who for one reason or another, hooks up with a man significantly older than her, preferably in his 40's or 50's, living a life that leaves him unfulfilled. His isn't interested in sex at all and even when she used to be, she was totally vanilla. Despite yearning for it very deeply, he never experienced receiving a blowjob or a girl allowing her to penetrate her rear entrance. In comes MC, who doesn't mind such things at all and is happy to fulfill all the perverted dreams that the man had harbored for so many years.

A couple of ideas to get the ball rolling:

1) Our characters have some sort of shared hobby, video games, anime, etc and are very good friends on Discord. YC feels comforted by MC and tells her of his worries and dead hopes, only find that MC doesn't mind making him happy.
2) YC finds MC on a dating/sex site, where in exchange for some money, MC will fulfill ever wish that YC has.
3) Similar to the above YC calls out to mine on the street, offering a wad of cash in exchange for sexual favors.
4) YC's friend or colleague knows MC and he tells YC that she is really into older men, so they could totally hook up.

- Romance
- Aftercare
- Ahegao/torogao
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Slutty clothing
- Cheating/Cuckoldry
- Cosplay/dressing up
- Bimbofication
- Dirty talking
- Size/height difference
- Large amounts of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- Sexual exhaustion

Hard NO list

- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Furries

A couple of faceclaims for my character, let me know if any of these catch your fancy! (NSFW!)

Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5

Ako-chan

Last edited:
Looking for something new!

Hello and welcome!

- All characters will be 18 or older absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.

Ain't So Seiso After All

I have always greatly enjoyed erotic stories that centered around the corruption of what is traditionally called pure. The transformation of a god fearing catholic schoolgirl into the biggest slut that craves complete strangers to fuck her in the ass holds a special place in my heart. It's little surprise therefore, that I'm especially fond of bringing that aspect together with idol culture. The audience thinking that girls shouldn't ever even touch a man, blissfully unaware that their oshi is performing on stage with her panties soaked by her boyfriend's cum. Close calls often happen, but luckily, the girl always avoids being shown that she is begging for some guy that is old enough to be her father to cum inside her. If you are a pervert after my own heart, shoot me a message! The roleplay is open to both male and female characters!

- Romance
- Aftercare
- Ahegao/torogao
- Public scenes
- Multiple partners
- Slutty clothing
- Cosplay/dressing up
- Bimbofication
- Dirty talking
- Size/height difference
- Large amounts of cum
- Bulging/inflation
- Sexual exhaustion

Hard NO list

- Scat
- Vore
- Diapers
- Lactation
- Furries

Girls I'm interested in playing by franchise:

Love Live: Eli, Kotori, Umi, Maki, Nozomi, Nico; Riko, Dia, You, Yohane, Mary; Ayumu, Shizuku, Karin, Ai, Setsuna, Emma; Chisato, Sumire.
Idolmaster: Haruka, Chihaya, Ami/Mami, Hibiki, Takane; Rin, Anastasia, Uzuki, Mika.
Hololive: Sora, Fubuki, Susei, Matsuri, Aqua, Shion, Mio, Kanata, Towa, Polka, Iroha, Koyori, Ina, Ame, Mumei.

Ako-chan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom