Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Vampire's Kiss [Modern/Medieval Fantasy][Non-Standard Smut?]

Saurmag

Planetoid
Hi there!

I'm an avid roleplayer from Eastern Europe. I've been doing it for a long time, not sure how long exactly. I'd like to think I'm pretty good at writing, and I'm looking for long term writing partners for long term stories. I'd like to give you some information so you know right away if we're compatible.

1. Writing medium. I always preferred IM services. Currently using Discord. PMs, E-mail and Google Docs never do it for me for a few reasons, mainly because I also talk with my writing partners a lot outside writing. I'm not here to make passes at someone IRL, if that's what you're wondering. Give me a chance, and we can become pals.

2. Post length. I don't do one-liners. Hell, I don't do four-liners either. It's anywhere between a couple paragraphs and a fairly big piece, but usually 3-4 paragraphs is my average. I'm good at adjusting to your post length. Don't need 1000 word replies for the sake of it, either - I'd much rather have zero fat and a short reply than a dragged-out, over-padded essay.

3. Timezones. They're a factor with me. Take into account that I'm in Eastern Europe - I always write and I am a night owl, and I'll always take a minute to at least get back to you, but timezones are still a thing.

4. Plot vs Smut. I've got a story written with someone that's almost 100k words long. There's not a single smut scene in there. Smut is great, but it's definitely not essential. 80vs20 percent, 70vs30 at most. I'm much more interested in stories and human relationships and emotions.

5. It should go without saying that I don't disappear without a word and I'd like to receive the same treatment. I love feedback and criticism, and I believe in fixing standing issues instead of breaking up a good writing partnership. Talk to me.

This thread belongs to ideas about Vampires.
And like my other thread, I'd like to take a little different approach to the topic. The allure of writing stories about them is understood - they certainly are sensual, brutal, cold creatures.
A lot is written about their inhuman abilities and shadow-world politics, and not nearly enough about how they see the world, how they feel, how deep eternity goes.
I want to write about two vampires bonded in whatever constitutes companionship in the world of the Dead. Plenty of scenes to graphically sate desires for blood, hunt and lust.
But more importantly, I want to write about the bond they share in the face of eternal life, how earthly worries fade and cheerful, light-footed existence takes their place.
A story about two people finding, exploring and sharing the ultimate freedom: Freedom from Death.

A major point here - it makes no sense to me that Vampires should crave intercourse, in the traditional sense. Nightwalkers of the highest order, they engage instead in sharing of their essence, raw Power accumulated over the hunts; Unearthly pleasure greater than mere copulation. In my stories, it usually takes place as some kind of intense makeout session, at best. In way of writing, I think its a good exercise in making pleasure abstract, giving much more power to description and directly relying on your skill as a writer.

As for plots, I don't have much set out straight away - I'd rather define the details with you, once we get in touch. They are simply a story of two Vampires, in either a Modern, 21st century setting or a low-fantasy medieval world.

As far as pairing genders go, anything works, really. If we're going MxM, I will say right away that I prefer petite/lean, feminine guys. No offense.
Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and apologies for the format. It's pretty late and I'm passing out.

Much Love.

Back
Top Bottom