Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and His New Found Slave (eric and JuggaletteCuz)

JuggaletteCuz

Super-Earth
Riley stood silently in front of her new master. She was now someone elses. She held her head down, being quite, she did not want to have any trouble with him what so ever. She brought her arms in front of her and held her hands together. Her long, brown hair covering her pale face. Her solid white gown had stains on it from dirt from her former room.

"Good day, Sir." She whispered, not taking her eyes off her feet.

Eric took her inside, and led her into the main bedroom.

He took off his own clothes, then stripping her down. He had an erection, and he commanded "Give me a handjob."

She stood there, naked. Her pale curves showing promently. She finally looked up at him, her bright green eyes staring at him.

"Yes, Sir." She knelt down on her knees, reaching out for his hard member. She grasped it gently, rubbing softly.

He hadn't felt anything like this in a while. He then told her "Oh.. It feels so good. I bet you'd like to suck it now.", as he stuck it into her mouth.

She closed her eyes and brought her head back and forth, moving her tongue along with the motion. She opened her mouth wider and brought his cock farther down her throat.

He pushed her head onto his cock, and came into her throat. He expected her to swallow his seed.

He pulled out his cock, and then asked her what would turn her on, because he wanted to get the best out of it.

She looked at him and stood up.

"A little pain. Hitting, scratching...Biting..." She said with a small smirk growing on her face.

She crossed her arms over her bare chest, hiding her erect nipples.

"That or just gently tracing your fingers on my skin." She said taking on hand and showing him how soft.

He nodded, and began feeling her body, especially her tits, pussy, and ass. He then suckled her nipples, spanked her ass, and gently fucked her pussy.

Riley moaned softly with every touch on her skin. She gently roller her hips to his movement, breathing softly in his ear.

The pressure of her hips on his cock made him cum, and he fucked her harder.

She moaned louder, tilting her head back, and arching her back. She pressed herself closer to him, digging her nails in his back.

He said "Oh... You're such a good fuck buddy!", and suckled her nipples more.

She moaned more, feeling her orgasms become more and more stronger with every thrust. She brought her head up and looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck me harder." She whispered

He nodded, and fucked her as hard as he could without hurting her. He let out another blast of cum, and spanked her ass.

He felt her juices flow onto his cock, and fucked her still.

He slowly pulled out, bound her, cuffed her, gagged her, and watched to see if she'd struggle.

She looked at him. She looked at the cuffs and tried wiggling out of them, or tried to get the gag out of her mouth.

He released her, and stuck his cock into her ass, fucking it rapidly.

"GOD!" She screamed in pleasure. Her hand went down and she played with her clit, greatening her orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom