Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shaw's Sketchbook **NSFW** I would love some advice! : )

Lorelei_Shaw

Bumpkin with a Dark Side
Thank you so much for clicking to read my thread!!! That is so nice of you! I haven't really drawn and years, and since I joined BMR, I thought I would give it a go. These are just rough sketches, mostly they are pictures that I have found online and made them my own. These are definitely NSFW. I am always looking for new pictures to study from, and I REALLY need help with facial expressions ( especially malies). Any feed back is welcome but just please, be nice. I am trying to get better.

1ETOJiOl.jpg

So3DL6El.jpg

L1ZAt36l.jpg

qtmCsjsl.jpg

BX9rsiRl.jpg

tAIFISzl.jpg

Hey there!

I dont draw people much, but I think that if I had advice for your art it would be as follows:

I feel like you're lingering in a land between realism (the genitals and tummies look very realistic) and cartoonish (breasts and faces seem more anime than realistic), and I think you should try to sway further in one direction or the other. Natural breasts are less round, while animated ones are often drawn very round and large. Play to your strengths! You have a good start here.

Hey there!

I dont draw people much, but I think that if I had advice for your art it would be as follows:

I feel like you're lingering in a land between realism (the genitals and tummies look very realistic) and cartoonish (breasts and faces seem more anime than realistic), and I think you should try to sway further in one direction or the other. Natural breasts are less round, while animated ones are often drawn very round and large. Play to your strengths! You have a good start here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! That is actually very helpful! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom