Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F More Plots Added! (MxM, FxF, MxF, Futas, Traps, Monster, More!)

BeanBunBoi

Meteorite
Hello! This is just a quick little forum with some more plots I've been craving!

I'm going to make this short so i'll get right to the point!

RULES:
-Please don't control me or my characters. I'm okay with suggestions but don't go overboard.
-Respect what I like and more importantly, dislike.
-Don't message me every five seconds if I don't respond straight away.
-That's about it!

KINKS/LIMITS:
It's had to nail down the kinks so I'll just say my limits. If you'd like to bring something up that isn't a limit, just ask! I'm very open minded!
-Vore
-Scat
-Underage
-Extreme weight gain/loss

NOTE:
-I can be either dominate, submissive or switch.
-I'm a dummy.
-I try my best though!

PLOTS:

His Admirer
(MxM, FxM, FxF)

_____
Muse A, an artist in his own right. Handsome. Respected. A detective with the police. Muse A is a serial killer, but he prefers the term artist. The police are looking all over for the man slaughtering men and woman, carving them up, and leaving them in interesting public places all made up like statues and horrific displays of art. Despite his murders being so investigated. No one can figure out it's him. Muse A moves around every now and again but coming to a knew precinct, he has no idea that his new partner is totally obsessed with him. Well, not him per say. But the one who is murdering all these innocent people. So much so that Muse B, the partner, decides to start creating copy cat murders. Muse B think's by copying the murderer, he's showing his love and devotion. If only he knew just how disgusted Muse A was with his work. Finding it sloppy and nothing like his own. Despite the fact no one can tell the difference.

When the discover the truth, how will they react? What will happen with the murder and his obsessor?
_____

The End and Beginning
(MxM, FxM, FxF, Futas, Traps)

_____
Muse A is a teacher at an old collage. Granted, he's always been a bit of a pervert. Especially with the guys. But he manages to keep himself calm and collected. That is until the zombie apocalypse suddenly breaks out, everyone one is either killed or turned. That is bar Muse A and a group of his student survivors. They manage to secure the school well enough to bunker down but with tensions so high, it's impossible not to be a little restless. Still, what else could they do?

Well, with a bunch of depressed, anxious and vulnerable students. Muse A finds himself having a lot more trouble controlling his urges. And it doesn't help how easy his students are making it for him to take advantage.

(This next part doesn't need to be added but I read a post somewhere around here that really inspired me! I hope they don't mind me stealing their plot a little.)

Thing's only worsen though when they discover these mutant zombies don't exactly eat people like they originally though. Nope, they uh... Well, they're really after people they can fuck. They discover this to be the case one day and now not only do they have to try and survive, but they also have to try not to be ambushed by horny zombies who wanna screw them and never stop!

(Would work better if Muse A was switch.)
_____

THE FAMILY PERVERT
(MxM, FxF, FxM, Futas)
_____

What happens when a guy with the hottest family around and constantly struggles with their own desires comes across a magic wand? Well, Muse A happens to test this idea out when he wakes up to find one on his door step. At first, he thinks it's a fake. As anyone would. But when he jokingly tests it out, he finds this not to be the case. Eager to see how far he can take his now power, he decides to test it on everyone in his family first.

(Maybe they start out with sexual pranks, making one character slip and give oral to another. All that kinds of stuff before they really join in and fucks everyone.)
_____

THE ADDICTED MOTHER
(MxF, FxF, Futas)

_____

A mother is unable to control her sexual desires and so doesn't bother! She barely even wears clothes around the house as she's usually roughly fucking someone. Even when she had kids, she'd do it right in front of them with out a care. This was the case for Muse A, a mother and Muse B, her adult child. Muse B had grown up their whole life watching this happen? Common events for them were to have their mother bent over the dining room table whilst they ate. Being pounded like nothing else. Coming home from work or school to an orgy in the lounge room. All these things and more.

One day, Muse B comes home and their mother is fucking in the lounge room as usual. She's so distracted she doesn't even notice Muse B enter the room. So, when one of the many partners of the mother forces Muse B to join, she has no idea she's also being fucked by her own kid.
_____

MORE IDEAS WELCOMED!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom