Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Plot Over Smut 1x1 Search

Degusaurusrex

Supernova
On indefinite hiatus

****Currently craving a woman who can play a male character and has a similar writing style to mine.***

RP VIA PM ONLY.

-Female, 21+
-Plays male 99.9% of the time.
-Curses a lot
-Adores love-hate relationships
-Can pump out between 300-1200+ words per post.

I prefer my partners to be/do
-21+ but will consider 18 and older in some circumstances. (Sorry, but I've had too many bad experiences with the younger ones.)
-Have proper grammar and spelling, though I do understand the occasional typo, happens to us all.
-Be willing to plot before throwing themselves into a roleplay. I've had too many people throw a idea at me and jump into it without a clue what to do next.
-PROVIDE SAMPLES. I am one of those assholes who likes to see what style I would be working with. I'm tired of starting roleplays with people whose writing does not mesh with mine at all. *(I will provide a sample in return)*

How long had he been locked in this solitude, alone and frustrated? There was no way to tell time when there was only darkness, the hum of magic thick in the air around him. Never trust a witch, Nuri His mother’s words echoed in his head, a constant reminder of the blunder he had made. They were tricky creatures, as conniving and selfish as most of the humans they hid within. The void was constantly sucking the little energy he had left, and with no source of sustenance it had lulled him into a long sleep. The dreams were like an ever changing canvas, a splatter of red and black that only served to remind him of his doom. Imprisoned for being betrayed, how ironic. The clatter of swords had done little to frighten him with they’d come for him, nor the flame of their torches. The angry thrum of magic that had blown through the small village had been enough to worry him, followed by the bitch that had imprisoned him. She had been the mother of his lover, or the sister perhaps? It was hard to remember the details of his near murder anymore, and the bright light blinding him wasn’t making matters any better. Why was there even a bright light, in the dark domain of his prison?

Light eyes blinked open as his entire world spun, a whirlwind of color that shouldn’t have been possible. Bile threatened to rise in his throat as he connected with dirt, a solid thud of bone against the ground. Pain shot throughout his entire body as he grunted, digging fingers into the dirt in disbelief. It was still dark, and he was alone, but he was no longer in the void. ’What.. What is going on?’ Good gods, the voice that reached his ears no longer sounded like his own, and he struggled to sit up. The surrounding area was a cluster of trees, lit sporadically by some sort of artificial light. Nothing looked familiar as he struggled to his feet, wiping hands on his torn pants. There had at least been the grace of leaving him clothed when they’d sent him into the void, and though filthy the clothes would serve well enough. Fingers fumbled for the red stone around his neck, staring in disgust at the memento he’d clung onto even after near death. She had betrayed him, used him for nothing more than the power coursing through his veins. Yet the villagers had been surprised to find her dead, surely the result of consorting with a demon.

Worn shoes thudded over the ground as Nuri pushed through the brush, eyes going wide at the sight before him. Just how long had he been locked away? The streets were smooth, filled with agonizingly loud noise as strange contraptions flew beneath bright lights. There were no carriages, no horses to transport people to their destinations. People filled the streets in large crowds, scarcely dressed and prancing about with not a care in the world. Gone were the ground length skirts and scarves around heads, and several of them were talking into small boxes near to their ears. A burst of wind flew by as he stepped back from one of the speeding contraptions, uttering a curse in demonish. Laughter filled his ears as people glanced his way and pointed, gesturing wildly to his own outfit and then their own.’What kind of world have I stumbled into?’ Nothing made sense, from the strangely dressed people to the images dancing across the front of buildings. Was this a new witchcraft, to display people in large boxes on the front of buildings?

A deep hunger was rolling in his belly, canines pressing into his lower lip as he sniffed at the air. The smell of blood was thick in the air, courtesy of the multitude of humans surrounding him. Smoke and alcohol clung to many of them like perfume, and he found himself starting down the street with his mouth watering. Even time had not changed human’s wariness to strangers, and finding a meal was going to prove troublesome if they all veered away from him as such. Music boomed from inside a nearby building, drawing him towards the bright sign hanging above the doorway. The door swung open as people filtered inside, and he caught sight of half naked women parading around with trays in their hand. This was definitely not the eighteen hundreds anymore. Hushed laughter drew him towards the alleyway beside the building, a soft cooing of a female voice urging him to come closer. ’Lookin’ for some company, handsome?' A whore, by the looks of her. The alley would give him the cover of darkness, a welcome meal he would not deny.

Hands were tugging at his jacket before he could even speak a word, searching his pockets for money no doubt. With trembling hands he took the woman by the wrists, listening to the crack of bone against the wall as he pushed her further into the alley. While he was no savage, no merciless vampire, he was hungry, and she smelled delectable. Fangs bit into flesh as he gave a guttural groan, reveling in the taste of blood that poured down his throat. She fought for a moment before going limp in his arms, and he forced himself to pull back before he drained her dry. A hand wiped at his mouth as he lowered her to the ground, propping her against the wall as he checked for a pulse. She was alive, and he was sated for the moment. ’Now where is the bitch who imprisoned me?’ It was hard to tell if she would even be alive, with no sure way to tell what year it was now. Straightening his jacket out and exiting the alley, Nuri sniffed at the air again as he made his way down the street. There was bound to be a witch somewhere, and he would sniff her out if it was the last thing he did.

Such curious creatures human were, too much for their own good. The looks directed his way only served to upset his mood further, scowls cast towards the prying eyes. They were all he could smell, tainted with chemicals that should never enter a human’s body. Slurred words echoed around him as bodies stumbled along the sidewalks, brushing against him as he sidestepped with a noise of disgust. Filthy creatures. He had barely started down the block when the smell of rain filled the air, a premonition of an incoming storm. Perhaps it was due to the breaking of the seal that had kept him captive, or perhaps it was merely coincidence. Regardless of the reasoning, the smell was joined by that of intoxication, an angry little man tugging at his jacket as he shouted words at him in a thick accent. Nuri curled his lips back in a growl, making out just enough to understand that the man was angry with his treatment of the woman in the alley. Her pimp, perhaps? Shaking the smaller man off with a sputter of curses, he started down the street again, only to feel the sharp slice of metal in his side. No one so much as turned their head as he spun on the human, eyes flashing red in rage as the second sting of pain lashed across his chest. Red stained the front of his clothes as he looked down, then back to the man wielding the blade before him.

Blood coated the silver in a thick ooze as it clattered to the ground, hands patting down his jackets as the pimp undoubtedly searched for money just as the whore had. A noise of disgust was all Nuri heard as the man found nothing and scurried away, leaving him to hold a hand to his bleeding chest. The flow should have stopped already, but being imprisoned for so long had left him weakened. A harsh cough sputtered from his lips as he stumbled away, hands scraping along concrete walls as he felt the first drop of rain. Irony at its finest. Thrown into a world he knew nothing about, no friends, and a wound that was oozing blood with so seeming end. Taste freedom just long enough to die, huh? That would be just his luck, but giving up wasn't in the cards just yet. Blood littered the ground as he forced himself off the street and into the closest alley, sliding down the wall until he was seated on the dirty ground. Oh how far I have fallen from grace. The blade had gone close to his heart, yet it was not as painful as he would have thought. Strange, the way things played out.

Gritting his teeth against the pain, Nuri again forced himself to his feet as he caught the first scent of witch in the air. It wasn’t terribly far, but it also wasn’t mere feet from him. He took the first step, and then another until he was walking swiftly down the sidewalk. The strange looks were still sent his way, but he now ignored them as he sought out the smell. It was strangely familiar. The magic aspect of it, not the smell of woman wafting through the air. A wooden door stood before him as he stopped at the source of the smell, staring in confusion at the metal knob. A hand reached out hesitantly before he grabbed at the knob, twisting it back and forth. When it refused to budge, he twisted harder, listening to the splintering of wood as the knob jostled around in its frame. “Hm.” He stepped inside slowly, staring at the strange setup of the home. Things had changed so much since he last walked this realm, and it was peculiar. He closed the door behind himself, inhaling deeply as the source of the smell permeated his every cell. She was here. A witch would be able to help him, either to find his prey, or to inform him of the time period he was now in. Another door creaked as he found the woman sleeping, and he had to restrain a growl. This was why the magic smelled so familiar. She smelled just like one of the witches who had imprisoned him.

She didn’t look like her, though. He stood beside the bed, blood dripping onto the floor as he merely looked at her. Rage filled him as he leaned down, resisting the urge to choke the very life from her. No, he would not give that satisfaction until he got the information he had come for. “Wake up, witch.” He had little patience to wait for her to wake from her slumber, and he whipped the covers from the bed before grasping her by the arm. “We have business to discuss.” He took no caution for her well-being as he pulled her from the bed and shoved her into the nearest wall, hand wrapped around her throat. “You’re lucky I don’t break your neck this very instant, but we have much to discuss.” He loosened his grip on her throat enough to allow her to speak. “Speak now, before I rip out your throat and drain you.” His body trembled slightly from the blood loss, and he stared at the pulsing vein on her neck.

NOPES
-Incest or rape (references to the latter as a past trauma are the only leeway I'll give)
-Mpreg
-Furries
-Mermaids
-Fae (some are acceptable)
-Robot bullshit
-Fandoms

Will play/work with
-Vampire / demons (much prefer demons)
-Shifters
-Witches
-Elves (really have to convince me here)
-Some others if you can catch my interest.
LOVEEEE Demon roleplays, I've been studying a lot of demonology in my spare time.

I would REALLY like if you had some idea of a plot before messaging me. None of this 'hey wanna rp? cool, what you wanna do?' shit. Have an idea, or don't waste my time. Sometimes I'll reply multiple times a day, sometimes once a day. If I haven't scared you off by now, feel free to send me a message. Say something about tacos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom