Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Puazi roomie (InCase comic inspired, link to comic included)

Ivory11

Star
Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I posted a request thread but here goes.

I was hoping for a 50-50 smut and story rp. Based on the comics I'll have linked below. I was hoping for sort of a relationship drama between MC and YC, a member of the Puazi species. A species which came to earth many decades ago and for those who now live permenantly on earth, mostly in industrialized western countries working every day jobs like teachers, programmers, baristas etc... but not in the military for reasons which will be described below, or will become clear if you read the comics.

Now, that reason Puazi cannot join the military is the same reason the Puazi became so welcomed into human society. And that is the fact the effect of human pheromones, which have a subtle, subconscious effect on other humans, is overpowering to the Puazi. In short, sex. Sex is the reason they became so welcomed among a species which tends to not get along with members of it's own species for minor differences. That's not to say the Puazi are mindless sex fiends, it's more that they tend to get carried away once they get a nostril full of pheromones.

So, back to our story. Basically MC was already living at the house and YC has answered an ad for a new roommate. As it's close to her workplace and from the pictures it seems to be a decent house. Also the rent is very low for the quality of the house. She arrives and meets MC who just got out of the shower and finds herself completely able to resist him, surprising considering... y'know, the whole pheromones thing. The fact she wont be distracted with a maddening desire to fuck her roommate makes her immediately sign in to the lease. It's too good to be true, but of course, if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is. She learns a bit later that she wasn't distracted by his pheromones was because he'd both aired out the house, as well as giving everything a firm scrub down to make the place presentable, and he just had a shower. Thus washing him clean of his natural scent and pheromones. But now shes stuck here. And her ability to resist him grows weaker by the day.

The comics that inspired this plot.

First: Xenobiology [PrismGirls (InCase)] Xenobiology [English]

Second: Puazi CYOA [Incase] Puazi CYOA (+process)*

Please feel free to message me with any plot ideas related to this setting, I'd love to hear them. And i hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom