Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts: Shattered Bonds & Broken Hearts (Athene & East)

Save for everyone treading water under the canoe, no other movements were made. Everyone kept using the wooden boat as a cover, keeping any and all talks barely audible. Only when they were sure enough Kefka had left to go look for them was the canoe pushed right-side up. Pocahontas would get in first between the two females, with a shivering Shania being helped in by the others.

"You ... I mean, you're not wrong, Emrie. It was a good counter-spell, but ... "

Pocahontas gently moved her head from side to side, placing a hand gently atop her shoulder.

"It wasn't a mistake. You need time to ... figure yourself out. How you can channel that power again. But aside from that? What just happened is proof we all need. Your guys' coming here was no accident, nor was getting rid of the bubbles."

"Okay ... fine. Let's assume you're right. That doesn't fix dealing with Kefka."

"One thing at a time. In its own rights, this is a very significant and huge accomplishment. One definitely worth celebrating."

It was clear Shania didn't feel nearly as optimistic. The look on her face said basically the exact opposite. All the same, she at least made an effort to try to heed everyone's words. Even nodding and turning to face her brother as he talked to her. "Thank you. I'm glad you're okay. That ... that really scared me."

Pocahontas, meanwhile, gave John a knowing grin as she nodded. "You have, yes. But it's always nice to hear it again." One oar would be held in her arm while she gave John the other. "Don't worry, Emrie. A fire was a given. The ice Kefka used to keep us from getting as quickly to you guys .... it got cold all around us. Ice isn't something we usually get much of in Jamestown."

Finally, Shania chuckled softly, resulting in Pocahontas raising an eyebrow whilst guiding the canoe to another camp.

"Then you wouldn't like our world much, I doubt. Global warming's a thing. So places that don't usually experience snow or other types of temperatures ... well, too bad. You're getting unexpected weather, regardless of if you like it or not. I'm pretty sure that in recent years, Jamestown - or at least Virginia in general - has had its fair share of snow."

"So where do you live, anyway? Is it where the Iroquois used to reside?"

Shania nodded, "Mhm. It's referred to as the New England area in this time line, but eventually - before and after the Revolutionary War - states in that exact bit of land are formed and given different names. We live in the one called New York." She then nodded towards John, "That also could have been why you noted our surnames having a British feel to it. I know York is associated with Britain, so ... that sorta applies to the United States as well. Even though we do win our independence from the United Kingdom - another name Britain goes by - we don't get rid of words or terminology that has their roots in them, so to speak. There's a lot of diversity like that all over the country, in fact."

"So ... you have a lot of cultures?"

"Basically, yeah. That's the easiest way to say it."

The rest of the ride would be much calmer and quieter. Although the finding of Magicite had failed, as was the process of destroying it, everyone was seeming to agree with one thing. They would take their blessings. Namely the one that allowed them to leave that ship alive and ... mostly well.

Much like Pocahontas had hinted, this new site was indeed smaller than the last one. But, also like she'd promised, there were indeed enough huts. Everyone would be led straight to a fire pit, where Pocahontas wasted little time using two sticks and rubbing them hastily against each other.

Thankfully, it seemed that despite the method being very archaic, it still worked even in this era. Within minutes, what started as a small fire grew. Not as large compared to a bonfire, but more than enough warmth was offered to everyone.

"Is that ... enough?" Pocahontas offered, "Or does anyone want an extra blanket?"

"It's a start if we can counter his magic than he's just flesh." Emrie said in regards to destroying Kefka. And he was under no illusion that Kefka could be spared. Not after what just happened, and not from what he had known about him from the game. The man was a monster with a capital M, and seeing him in person had been a giant SNAFU.

That said he tried to listen to the conversation the woman were having. John took the paddle and started to work his end of the boat even if his movements were a touch lathargic as well. Which happens when someone nearly drowns. "So wait, you're saying the empire falls?" To John that sounded impossible.

The British commonwealth had colonies all over the world, the sun simply didn't set on the British empire. Yet here he was being told that someone fought a war against brittain and won.

Emrie decided to chip in a little bit of what he knew from the internet. "Well basically Brittian spends about 40 years being at war with everyone, and winning, but eventually she can't pay for all the wars. Their is some taxation problems, and John, if you want too have a fortune in the future, invest early in the south seas trading company, and then in 1720 get the hell out while it's good."

John paused for a moment. "That's more than a hundred years from now."

"Oh... well then..." Emrie shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry time is very fickle, that's even assuming that your world and our world will share a common history, between the discovery of magic on your shores, and all the damage Kefka has done who knows how your world will look when it is our time."

It wasn't like they could bring the two back to their world, or at least that was the thought he had. If they could how the hell would they end up housing and feeding them, let alone what work a disney princess would get in the real world... There was always the bar, but something told him Pocahontas would take offense to the very suggestion. Not to mention what his sister would do to him if he mentioned it.

Upon reaching the camp site, Emrie pulled an Emrie. He wanted out of his current clothing, and it didn't really matter who was around. Pulling off his long ruined pants, between the fire, the hole in in the leg from being shot, and now being soaked the fabric was uncomfortable, and sagging, and it revealed that while he had put on pants to come to this world, Emrie hand't exactly put on boxers.

He shivered and grabbed a blanket after setting out his pants to dry near the fire. "Have you no shame man! there are ladies around."

"Nope." Emrie said back with a smile as he took the extra blanket as offered and stationed himself near the fire. "I don't really. Nudity in our time is not exactly common place, but I lived in a single bedroom apartment with four other people, I'm basically just kinda trained not to care."

He sat close to Shania. "In all honesty, y'all should probably do the same, we are all soaked through to the bone, tired and hurting, staying in bad clothes will only make us sick in the long run." Emrie spoke more matter of fact, he leaned back looking at the sky, but he was still very clearly shivering.

"Absolutely not." John said. "It's indecent for a man to be undressed near a member of the fairer gender. It's not proper of a gentleman."

Pocahontas nodded, glad to hear at least one of the siblings hadn't succumbed to despair. "Exactly! Wait ... just flesh? Why wouldn't he be?"

"Because at one point, he becomes a god. Somehow. I guess though .... it is true. The counter-spell plus the bullet actually hurting him are indeed ample proof he hasn't succeeded with that just yet."

"A ... god? Like ... how we worship rain and medicine gods?"

"Exactly, yep."

"That's a terrifying thought."

"That's probably the real point and concept behind immortality. Thankfully, no one in our world has achieved such a status. But .... in fictional places like where Kefka is usually from? That's what a lot of villains want. Very few, though, have truly succeeded. Even fewer have done so without a cost of some sort like there should be. Like ... one guy from a completely different book and movie series split his soul into seven pieces and put them into specific items."

"Split ... his soul? But .... how? How could he do that more than once?"

Shania shrugged.

"Rowling didn't do a good job with explaining certain bits. That was one of them. It's simply implied it was very painfully done which ... no kidding. Anyway, the items he put his soul into get destroyed eventually, so he loses his immortality. Usually, stuff like that happens. I ... don't think that was what took Kefka down."

Her head tilted as everyone seemed to look at Emrie.

"So .... aside from a high level party and the easy to guess stuff, what did beat him? Did he even lose his status as a god, or ... how'd that go? We've gotten hints, but not the full story. Maybe now would be the time to get that all settled."

Before that topic could be discussed in more detail, though .... Emrie did something Shania should have expected, and thus warned the others about. Strip.

"Emrie! Could you at least have given a warning?!"

Yet despite her words, she finally chuckled softly, her own head nodding. "He's ... very much without shame. Sorry John, Pocahontas. I really am. And yet .... "

Shania sighed, "He's ... not wrong, either. If we do stay like this ... we will have a really high risk of getting pneumonia, a cold, or something else just as devastating. Particularly with the lack of medicine."

Shania bit her lip, looking between the discarded pants and herself ... before slowly looking over towards Pocahontas. Whom, poor princess, was staring in shock at Emrie.

"Pocahontas? Umm ... the tents ... are they made so anything could be hung up? I'm assuming you have some way of washing your clothes, yes?"

"We ... we do, yes." Thankfully, the sister had succeeded in snapping Pocahontas out of her trance. "Wanna ... come with me, then?" After seeing Shania nod, Pocahontas stood up, though not before placing a hand on John's shoulder. "They're both probably right, John. Us staying like this ... it won't be any good. You probably should do the same ... even if you wanna be more discreet about it. It's recommended. Either way .... I'm going to help Shania hang their clothes up and .... "

Pocahontas took a moment to steel herself, knowing what she was about to say was the right thing. Just ... an odd thought. She'd never really felt shame about this; but then again, she'd never let anyone know she was going to be nude before.

"I'll do the same myself, actually. I appreciate the attempt to keep being a gentleman, but considering the implications that were heard regarding what Kefka intended to do with us? It umm ... this may be one of those moments where being smarter outweighs chivalry."

After lightly patting his shoulder, the two walked away, with Shania holding onto Emrie's sweatpants. Well ... hers, technically ... but that didn't matter. She was letting him use those, so - even if for now - they were 'his', so to speak. They would walk into one of the further away tents, where Pocahontas pointed to the wood hovering near the top.

"Those ... would probably be the best to use."

Luckily, there were at least two more, so those could be used for sleeping while this was restricted to keeping clothes kept and allowed to dry.

"You know, if I made you uncomfortable or anything, you don't have to ... "

By the time Shania looked over, Pocahontas had already reached back and pulled her top off. Her cheeks flushed and ... Shania knew she just had to do this. Even if only to get it off her chest ... almost literally, at that rate. "You umm ... I've always thought you were beautiful, honestly. John's lucky to have you."

Now Pocahontas took her turn to giggle, "You make it sound like we've done a lot of passionate things. .... Do we partake in such things?"

"Not a lot, but some."

It was the best way to be honest yet still hide some of the more .... explicit details away. In the historical version? They didn't get together. And even though it applied to the sequel and prequel ... it at least gave a more tame explanation on how things went the way they really did.

Besides, with the way their world has turned out ... maybe they can get the chance they were denied?

Shania wouldn't mind. It was helping keep her hormones in check despite being in front of her favorite Disney princess. She'd never thought of herself as bisexual, but right here and now? Oh, she knew she had to be, even if only a little bit.

"Well? You gonna join me?"

Shania found herself now looking at the other Native woman basically nude. A skin made from what seemed to be a bear was covering her; but given everything else hanging up - even her mother's necklace - it didn't leave anything to the imagination. Shania knew, despite not seeing it for herself, that Pocahontas was otherwise nude.

"Yeah. Sorry .... "

"You're beautiful also, Shania."

The Iroquois blushed, merely able to only nod in response. When Pocahontas saw Shania's bra, her head tilted again. "What's that?"

"The most annoying - but essential - thing created for women. It's called a bra. It ... well, it supports your breasts."

"Annoying? It sounds useful."

"Oh, it is. But .... some versions are uncomfortable. Mainly ones with wires."

"Got a preference?"

"For?" Shania would be half-way out of her jeans and take note of Pocahontas pointing behind her. Specifically, towards several more fur-made blankets. One clearly from a fox, one a wolf, and a third that was from .... a rabbit? Likely quite a few, as common sense implied using all of the skin from just one wouldn't be big enough to cover a full-grown person. "Probably rabbit. I doubt any of the guys would be able to handle that."

Pocahontas grinned, handing it over ... before shifting her gaze at something else. "You ... don't have any hair there?"

Shania didn't normally have the urge to faint, but there it was. Her face almost immediately went red, "Um ... mind if we have that talk later? I don't wanna keep them waiting forever." A sigh of relief resounded as she saw Pocahontas offer an affirmative nod, seeming to understand they'd already been gone for quite a while as it was.

"Hope you're ready! We're coming back!" Pocahontas called out.

Her right arm would firmly keep her own blanket shut. A still somewhat blushing Shania walked out beside her. Meanwhile, each woman had one of the remaining blankets draped over their own.

"You both should at least take these, regardless of whether you keep your clothing on or not. So ... who wants which?" Pocahontas inquired.

As the ladies departed Emrie just smirked at John, the thought of being naked around two beautiful women was of course very appealing to Emrie, but far more satisfying was the fact that Shania had just told the man he was right followed by a vote of confidence by Pocahontas. That was far more satisfying.

John seemed frustrated for a moment, and then started to work pulling off his drenched shirt, followed by the mans jeans and long johns, The britishman had a few different under layers, but once they were all shed Emrie couldn't help but chuckle for a moment.

"It's cold." John said as he sat next to the fire, now naked and pale. Blond body hair displayed through out his body, unlike Emrie's body which was more maintained. A lack of chest hair marked the native male, which lead down to a trimmed and well kept cock hair. where John had a rather thick never shaved bush of blond hair.

"No, no i'm sure it's average for your era, it's just well... I've never actually seen an uncut cock before." Emrie said not really paying attention. "In my time a doctor way back started making outrageous claims, like 'bigger' 'more pleasureful for women' 'more sanitary' the claims were never really looked into and by now it's actually rare to see someone with a foreskin."

To prove his point he showed his own. "Infants still die when they do that, it's considered unhealthy right now."

"Yeah I get it, no worries, you don't have to defend your manhood with me man, was just observing."

"You really don't have any shame." John shook his head in disbelief.

"Why should I?" Emrie said. "The human body is amazing, it's not something that needs to be hidden, and I have no compulsion to hide myself. I'm not exactly a nudist, but I also have no problem with the way I am."

The girls shouted that they were coming back, and that there was need to brace themselves. "I got john out of his stuff!" He called back to the two women.

When they walked back and offered blankets Emrie took the fox skin rug, while John took a wolf. Emrie reached out for a moment touching the soft bunny fur of Shania's blanket. "Wow... okay I think Cruela was onto something, fur feels great."

With the blankets covering them, and finally out of the wet clothing, Emrie was watching the sky for a moment, the sun was still high enough that it was warm in the air, and he was still shivering. His eyes occasionally would wonder towards his sister, and Pocahontas's bodies, but for the most part he was laying back trying to recover. His eyes would wonder back to Shania. today was almost his last day on this planet, there were things he wanted to do, talk about, but where were the words that he was looking for? it was difficult in the current situation.

John stood up, for a moment, though he tried to keep himself contained with his blanket, he was in a postion that was uncomfortable for him, and it showed, his cock erecting just because it was close to two beautiful women whom were naked, his old time morals told him that he should at least be near the tent, away from the women of the team, but in standing up to move he remembered why they were all huddled around the fire to begin with, as he was still a bit weak. Sitting down came slower to him than it should have. He looked towards Pocahontas, his support and pillar over everything that had happened. John moved a touch closer to her. "What other worlds do you know of?"

Emrie blinked looking at the sky. "I'm not sure. We know at least four have to exist now. This one, lets call it the new world, then there is the one Kefka came from. When we started we were approached by two messengers both from different places where magic existed in various levels. The only thing that really unites everything here is magic."

Emrie held out a hand. "If I had to explain it, when I was drowning I saw it all, the flow of how magic worked. It's like a stream or river, the constant flow of energy, and I saw the strings that Kefka was pulling to do his magic." He focused, though the task was difficult, when he closed his eyes it wasn't impossible to recreate that feeling, He breathed deeply, focusing on the strings.

"Elemental stuff, was just Kefka pulling a string, moving the energy from one place to another, like this." Emrie held his hand out, and the fire that they were sitting next too, moved to his command, as Emrie stayed calm the small amount of fire he had picked up rested in his hand. The embers beating like a small heart beat. It was however very hot, and didn't last too long though he did hold the fire safely, after a few seconds it vanished from his grip.

"It's a spark, just not sure how to... use it yet." Emrie said softly. His eyes closed he felt more calm now.

When Emrie opened his eyes he was sure that what he was about to ask would be rejected but he knew he had to ask if today was going to be the last one he wanted no secrets. "Shania tonight would you make love with me?" His eyes searched out hers to see her reaction and to show he was serious about the question.

Well now ....

A small smirk of amusement crossed Pocahontas' face as she took note that John actually had stripped. Interesting, for sure. He could have his stubborn moments, much like she could. So it was interesting to see the English explorer cave in. He likely did it because it was the right thing to do, particularly if there were medical concerns like Shania voiced.

Still ... this hadn't been the sight she expected to return to.

After handing John the wolf fur, Pocahontas leaned down and hurried off to hang John's clothes up. Immediately afterwards though, the princess rejoined the others. All four seemed to wear a similar look, and it held the unspoken question of 'now what?' still lingering in the four individuals' eyes.

"Not with puppies," Shania bitterly replied, her head shaking quickly as the 101 Dalmatians reference was brought up. A soft chuckle replaced the annoyed tone as she simply explained, "Another movie back in my world."

"You have a lot, huh?"

"Literally thousands. Hundreds of thousands, to be more precise. But yes, yes we do."

Shania would tilt her hand as John inquired about worlds and Emrie spoke up. "Like you said, those are messengers. As far as whether they're all where we'll go ... that we don't know. It's a bit of a wild card in that regard. I think the best bet, John, is we have guesses. Anything truly definite? Nope."

Finally, Emrie spoke up about managing to understand - even if only with the bare minimum - how their magic worked. Shania grinned, scooting closer and looking hopefully at her brother. If Pocahontas took note of John's hard on, she wasn't paying attention. Not out of disrespect, but Emrie was on the right track. The immediate concern was dealing with Kefka and figuring out how to defeat him.

Especially considering they had failed in finding any Magicite to start with.

"Lemme see ... " Shania murmured, holding her own hand out, with the palm facing upward. She took a moment, ten seconds at most, and chose an element. Water ... it was typically calming. She'd always had an odd fascination with the liquid; something that didn't hit her until her eyes closed and she took the time and effort to think back on it. From waterfalls to hot springs, almost any location that had some significant - or intriguing, at the very least - body of water tended to grab her attention in some form or fashion.

When the same aura registered, Shania opened one eye, looking at a pleased-looking Pocahontas.

"This though ... there's no way this is nearly enough. We're gonna need a lot more to actually direly wound Kefka."

"But it's a start!" Pocahontas tried to reassure Shania, who slowly nodded.

"I mean ... it is, but ... "

And that was when Emrie's priorities all but crashed. Veered very off course. Shania glanced over at her brother in shock and disbelief. "You're joking ... right? Did ... did you not hear what Pocahontas hinted earlier? Kefka already brought that implication up not long ago. What? You wanna beat him in another way, is that it?!"

"I don't think he -- "

"Let me hear it from him, then! Actually ... no. Sorry, no ... I ... I don't want to .... "

Shania bowed her head, biting onto her lower lip before standing up. "I'm gonna go to bed early. I'm not really hungry. I'll get a bath in the morning .... "

"And hopefully we can do that with a goddamn strategy," she added, turning and leaving the others to themselves as she entered one of the nearby tents. Poor Pocahontas looked torn. On one hand, she appeared ready to go try to comfort Shania. And then on the other, she was curious and wanting to ask questions. The main thing restricting her was the uncertainty if any of them mattered. Even still, it didn't stop the main one from leaving her lips, "Is ... this normal for siblings? To offer to sleep with one another?"

Pocahontas may not have actually indulged in any carnal pleasures, but she wasn't ignorant to what Kefka's threats had meant involving. Her father had wanted her to marry Kocoum after all. With marriage would come the other 'duties' of being a wife.

John shook his head, a touch dumb founded, his mouth agap at what he had just witnessed when it came to the siblings relationship. Emrie was for his part sitting up, and actually looking kinda hurt from the words that she had all but screamed at him. He let out a small sigh closing his eyes for a moment after Shania was gone. John's only verbal reaction was an answer to Pocahontas's question. "Not where I am from."

"Nope it's completely insane." Emrie said rubbing his face for a moment, he hoped Shania was still listening, because he wanted to explain himself and his mind set. "In all honesty It's not a new thought for me though. Shania sometimes has a job in our world where she takes off her clothing for money. It's not something I would ever hold against her, and till yesterday she didn't even know I knew."

"It was around the time that she took the job, and I saw her during one of her shifts that I first started having the fantasies, and dreams." Emrie admitted, again hoping that Shania would hear his explanation along with the other two. "and to an extent I know that's wrong as well, Shania is a lot more than just her body, if it were just lust I would not have asked the way I did. I wouldn't have mentioned it at all honestly. I can be a bit of a clueless airhead, but I know enough to know that Shania values herself and her body above everything."

"I was dying today, I almost did die, and in that moment the last thing I looked for was Shania, I couldn't hear anything going on outside the bubble, I caught the implication, and I know Kefka enough to know how he would approach that, it's vile, and I don't like that I was compared to him, but, I also can't fault Shania for doing it."

"So than why ask at all?" John said rightly a touch worried about the answer, if the man had known his question would have gone poorly why even try to bridge that gap? why try to make that question at all? "Seems to me like all you did was cause yourself and her a bit of pain by doing that."

"When I was dying I realized that I don't really think of Shania as just my sibling. I'm an alcoholic, In my world I drank a lot, and it caused problems. On the ship, I found a bottle of wine, and the only reason I left the cabin sober was because it hit me that I would be disappointing her if i didn't. While I was dying I realized I loved her, that I wanted to love her as more than just a sibling. that...."

"Well like my offer said, I wanted to make love with her. But I'm probably the only one under the delirious idea that is remotely possible."

"Today we survived, tomorrow we may not, life seemed far too short to try and live with any regrets or shame, If I didn't ask then and then there is a timeline or a world where I never ask. The rejection hurts, but at least now I know it's not possible." Emrie got up to his feet ditching his blanket, fully exposing himself to the group causing john to instinctively look away.

"I like you two, in your movie you two never got together, but there was clearly something there. If you had a chance to be happy even for a night, to share an intimate moment with the singular person you love wouldn't you take it?" He shrugged, and walked off towards a different tent. "Love you Shania!" He called back to his sister, he had made sure to speak loudly, the cloth was only so thick. He hoped that his explanation would suffice the motives, but he knew what he had done was a big ask, he wasn't cold anymore.

"good night you two, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

John was left a touch bashful at the comments about their movie, but he also wasn't moving away from her, he didn't really have a clue what to say to any of what Emrie had just said.

Emrie had been right in his guess. Shania didn't fall asleep immediately upon laying down in the tent. She was on her side, looking like that was the case. But all it would take was one peek to see she was switching between closing her eyes or listening, very much alert. Wide-eyed, even. He'd ... had these fantasies?

Am I just that fucking blind? Or stupid?

Maybe the latter, but definitely not blind. A barely audible sigh resounded as she nuzzled into the furs. If he was purposely attempting to guilt trip her, it was only partly working. Deep down, Shania knew she had over-reacted. A little bit .... but enough to admit it even to herself. And yet, at the same time, he was pleading guilty to his own 'crimes'. Namely being selfish ... more so given he confessed that despite not hearing Kefka's exact words, he put two and two together well enough to realize what he intended to do.

Asshole ... Shania bitterly thought, rolling so she was facing the flap of the tent. Clearly expecting Emrie to enter this one .... and then felt torn when he didn't. Relieved, annoyed, lonely ... all of those emotions and more.

Pocahontas was also conflicted, though for different reasons. And the strongest came in the form of yet another valid point Emrie had brought up. He and John had both almost died. And just like he implied, she'd felt ... something.

"Have I mentioned... that I love you?"

Particularly when he tossed that question over, there had indeed been 'something'. He'd wanted to do more; Pocahontas had been able to sense that much. She just knew he hadn't because ... well, they needed to get away from Kefka first and foremost.

So ... if it were just us two here ... would he have ... ??

Now she was looking right into John's eyes, as if the orbs held the answers.

"What do you want?" she asked softly, grabbing the fox fur off the grass and draping it over her own shoulders as a secondary coat. "I ... haven't forgotten we're not alone anymore. But Emrie, once again, is right about one specific thing. We may not live through tomorrow. There is a chance any of us could die."

Slowly, Pocahontas intertwined her hand with one of John's.

"Knowing that is a danger we'll all have to face .... do you really want to take the chance of .... ignoring what we both feel for one another in hopes of having a less awkward opportunity arrive?"

Her head slowly shook.

"On one hand, I kind of don't wish to. And yet ... their presence makes it hard to ... consider indulging in these feelings. Would it be odd to say I'd feel more comfortable if Shania agreed and they could ... have their moment?"

Only slightly, Shania internally answered. The actual words got caught in her throat ... likely because she decided it was for the best to keep up the illusion she had just fallen asleep. She didn't want to startle either John or Pocahontas, and she definitely didn't want to ruin any chance they had at being together. The movie had done that more than enough times as it was.

Maybe when - if, even - they got back, sure. Shania could better consider it. But right now, she was being selfish just like Emrie was. Among other things, but the easiest emotion she'd be alright admitting to was being selfish. Now, though? She was curious and a slight bit envious.

Would John accept? Or would everyone just try to go to sleep?

Shania quietly sat up, waiting to hear the answer to this question.

John felt Pocahontas take his hand. He couldn't help but smile and look at her for a moment, as she spoke about them, and what they were going through. He had to admit that it did feel a bit awkward. He didn't let go of her hand, as he leaned closer to her. Understanding everything that was being said, he had to slightly agree things did feel a bit tense and awkward.

"Honestly it's a touch awkward either way." Though considering how Emrie had spoken he was pretty sure that he had just played match maker with them, he sort of did want to help them out, but suggesting that someone else go have sex felt... really awkward. Emrie could do so because he had no shame, John on the other hand couldn't be that direct. "But yes it probably would have been easier if the two of them had... gone off together."

He looked at Pocahontas though, seeing the elegant beautiful woman in front of him, he relaxed and took a breath. She and Emrie were right, he couldn't deny that. He moved closer to her, touching her long dark hair for a moment, moving his lips to touch against hers. His hands lightly caressing Pocahontas's back, giving a less verbal answer to all of the questions, as the kiss became more intense and he held her a touch closer.

When the kiss broke he looked at her more decided, and less afraid of his own answer, his feelings made up. "Yes, I want to take this step with you."

Off in the distance from Emree's tent came a very loud 'woop woop.'

"Perhaps with more seriousness than Emrie would put it." He touched her tanned darker skin, and smiled at the contrast of the two of them. "But I have to agree with those feelings. I am in love with you, and the future is... uncertain."

He stood up, picking up the blanket, and working to put out the fire. "I want to take that step, but perhaps a little away from the camp, leave them to sort out their own feelings, and allow us to go to a place where Emrie can't hear us." He only spoke about the other male, but the truth was he wasn't sure how either of the siblings would react to the noises of him becoming intimate with Pocahontas, and while it was something that he wanted, he also did not want to hear any commentary on the matter.

"Perhaps some privacy will do them some good as well." John said reaching out to take her hand. He allowed her to take the lead on where to go, the area surrounding the camp was rather secure, and they had blankets. He looked up at the sky. "Something about doing this under the stars, kinda feels right." He said with a soft smile on his face.

~~~~~~~

Emrie was sitting up in one of the tents, he had just listened to everything that had happened, and was debating talking to Shania, going back to her, and seeing what she had to say, He knew she wasn't asleep. He hadn't gone to her tent, because some part of him had wondered if she would come after him, but he wasn't so selfish as to sit here and think that she actually would come to him.

He stood up, slowly, stepping out of the Tikki and walking over to hers. "Shania, can i come in?" He asked softly. "If you don't want me too, than I can go back to my own, but I'd rather not... for a number of reasons. chief among them being it's very far from you."

Pocahontas took a low, sharp breath as John's hand rose and wove slowly through her black locks. It was an incredibly simple touch ... which made the extra feelings that accompanied the relaxation all the more stronger. Even with the past few days having been almost literally a living hell, she felt calmed ... wanted ... safe .... and ... something else. Aroused?

Probably. It was the best assumption she could make with her own body.

A soft shiver would be next as his hand trailed along her back. Maybe it was subconscious, but after a while it felt like John was making patterns. Or ... maybe Pocahontas was simply over-thinking for once. Both were possible.

"That ... feels really good. Mmmhh ... "

When the kiss arrived, Pocahontas knew for sure the last emotion she'd began to feel from simply having her hair caressed had been arousal. A faint scent formed in between her legs. Her crotch got wet; not overly, but noticeable enough to take note that these touches were definitely doing their job in properly effecting her.

The whooping from Emrie made Pocahontas giggle softly. Luckily, the kiss had ended by then, and so she felt less guilty about reacting in what could be deemed an inappropriate way.

"Mhm, agreed. He ... doesn't need to see or hear everything we do."

Her voice had lowered, ensuring only John could hear her voice. "Hopefully he'll wise up and make up with Shania somehow."

Besides, if they did end up making love ... they'd likely want their own privacy. It was a win-win as far as Pocahontas was concerned.

Unfortunately, with them using a new camp site, many of the more romantic - or at least familiar - locations wasn't an option. They'd moved away from all of those the moment everyone got on the canoe and headed to John's ship. Admittedly, that did cross Pocahontas' mind; putting themselves right beside the canoe.

In the end, she decided against it. It was too close to the shore which, under normal circumstances, she wouldn't have cared about.

However, with the four of them being sought after by dangerous people, putting themselves in plain sight wasn't wise.

So, she did an in-between. In running distance of both the camp and shore, should they need to head one direction or the other. Pocahontas would then pull the furs off, starting with the fox Emrie had given up and placing that down first. Her hands shook slightly as the doe fur that had concealed her own flesh was slowly put down beside the fox blanket.

"It ... actually does feel right somehow, yes. John? Umm ... do you even know ... what we're supposed to do, exactly?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Shania sighed, feeling a bit disappointed. But then again, considering Emrie had actually cheered when they kissed, it wasn't too amazing the couple had left. Still ... some part of her had secretly hoped they'd stay nearby.

Shania was by no means a voyeur. Not usually, anyway. But at least this once, she wouldn't have minded exploring that side of herself. Respect really had been the only thing keeping her from pressing her lips against Pocahontas' not too long ago. Otherwise .... shameful as it was to think about, Shania wouldn't have minded making out with her.

Or more, even.

Her face burned as she rolled again, her thighs pressing tightly together.

Now how the hell is this fair? You bitch Emrie out, but are having your own wishes and fantasies?

The soft rabbit fur was both helping and not. It hid her nipples, which had gotten a bit stiff from simple what-if scenarios going through her head.

Maybe ... would now be the right time to take Emrie up on his offer? At least it would be consensual. She hadn't been so hasty to forget about that much. It was just ... the timing. It really had been kinda - okay scratch that, very - crappy on her brother's behalf.

Shania quickly pushed herself so she was sitting up, the white blanket barely still covering herself. Her heart pounded as she stared towards the flaps ... and slowly nodded her head after taking a bit to decide if she wanted to see Emrie or not.

" ... Go on. Please do. I umm ... didn't know if you were still awake."

It wasn't a half-assed lie, either. Sometimes, he'd talked in his sleep. Apparently, she had too. So for all Shania knew, the 'whoop' could have been something he did on instinct. Apparently not, it seemed; something that became very clear as he walked in. This time, though, Shania steeled herself, expecting him to be nude this time around.

"Okay, so ... maybe I do owe you a bit of an apology. I did kinda over-react ... but even you admitted I wasn't completely wrong, so ... "

Shania shrugged.

"I guess .... we're even in that regard?"

John watched the fur blanket fall from Pocahontas's body revealing her entire self to him. He felt a swift chill run up his back, he was feeling more confident in this than he probably was earned. She asked him if he knew what to do, and he nodded. He took off his own blanket showing his body, his upper body had already been revealed to her, but now she would see the blond hair around his pelvis, the cock that was hard, yet still in it's shieth looking very different from when Emrie had walked around fully exposed to the elements.

He blushed slightly as he added his blanket to the group of others, and smiled towards Pocahontas. "Do I know what to do, in a sense yes." He said softly. He moved closer to her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, caressing her, his hand trailed down her side, gently taking her hand. His face moved closer to hers, till his lips once again locked with hers. While they kissed, his free hand ran up her thigh, and around her back, softly touching her ass, before rolling up her back and pulling her entire body close to him in a hug.

He guided her down to the bed they had made, holding her gently, the kiss broke, and he smiled to her. "I've never actually done this mind you."

"But basically this." He brought her hand to his cock, taking a moment to pull back the shiethed head to reveal the thick red tip of his cock. "Goes inside of this." the hand on her back trailed down between her dark tanned legs, and ran along the hair of her push, finding that sensitive fold of skin, and the soft entrance, before his finger could slide inside of her.

She felt warm, and wet and his finger didn't have much of an issue sliding inside of her. He sighed for a moment as he watched her reactions, trying to gauge how to make her feel the most pleasure in the situation. "from what I have read, this is supposed to feel very... good." He said softly, though he honestly didn't know much about sex, some part of him actually wished the siblings were around, at least then he knew Emrie would be shouting suggestions even if they would have been rather crude.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he was invited in he opened the flap, and walked into the tent. He was suddenly reminded that these things were designed to house entire families, the Tikki felt kinda big when it was just the two of them. He sat down on his knees across from Shania, trying to suss out exactly how his sister was feeling at the moment, he knew his timing around all of this had been bad, but like he had explained outside, it had felt like the right thing to do basically now more than ever the time pressure was upon them.

He smiled a bit when she said she owed him an apology. "Admittedly, I know why I shouldn't have asked the way I did, I should have... done something or anything to speak to you, but... I've actually been very afraid of all of this. These feelings weren't something I could just talk about. Now that you know I can't really turn back the dial and make you forget, so either the entire bandaid had to go out, or i had to keep my silence forever."

"Timing, was dumb, but like I said... I had to take this step, and take a chance, because I have loved and wanted you for a long time, it's one of the reasons I tried to keep you at arms length the past year or two... because I'm an idiot and I never handled these emotions well."

"So I am sorry, I never meant to devalue you."

He reached out, gently, hesitantly, touching his sister's shoulder. She was still wearing the fur blanket and it was honestly difficult to see her like this, because he wanted her, badly, it actually showed on his face, he bit his lower lip, there was a slight tremble to him, and his eyes kept looking down over her.

"Have I ever told you, that you are beautiful?" He said with a soft chuckle, a bit of a blush coming across his features, making his skin grow a touch darker. "I... am actually really bad at this. I don't know where to start, if you even... want me, and it's all i can focus on."

He wasn't lying, his cock was thick and errect just from looking at his sister with a blanket on, he had no idea how he would react if that came off.

Pocahontas moaned softly, her lips pressing lightly but sensually against John's as another kiss started up. Her heart was starting to race ... and this was just from a kiss? Or ... no. It couldn't be that simple, could it? She was confused ... but excited. Curious. Wanting to know what more there was to these activities.

There was more ... right?

Thankfully, the answer was yes, though none of it revealed until after John got a few more touches along her body in. From her shoulder to her thigh, eventually going up to her back ... and back down again. To her rear which ... made her blush, for some reason. Like they were doing something very taboo.

Granted, that wasn't completely wrong. But at the same time, especially after her entire tribe being murdered, it was no longer a worry. The man her father had wanted her to marry was gone, so ... wouldn't it be right to move on? To do this with someone else? Let alone someone she actually cared about?

Kocoum ... he had always been more like an elder brother to her. She never even really looked at him as a potential lover like her father had done.

Then again, she hadn't looked at anyone as someone she wished to be intimate with. She had been exactly as her father often said to everyone else; very free-spirited and independent.

But now? She was slowly understanding that Emrie had been right about the 'something being there' part of his talk. There definitely was ... she could sense that much the longer the touches went on.

Explain it? Fuck no. But it made her feel less guilty and more eager to see how sex worked.

"You ... haven't? I'm your first then?"

A smile came to her face as she elaborated, "I wouldn't really be mad or anything if you'd found someone else. Just as long as that was a past indulgence. You're handsome, and I can't imagine I'm the first woman you've been around ever ... or am I wrong with that guess?" Her head slowly lowered as he pointed to his cock and gestured in between her legs. The bright red tinges only got stronger.

"Are ... you sure? It doesn't seem like it fits, but .... "

Her head tossed back, a long moan passing her lips as John began gently fingering her.

"R-Read? You ... ohhh .... h-have books on this?"

That was certainly an interesting thought. Was that true with Shania and Emrie's world too? Probably, if the fact they came from four-hundred plus years in the future was any indication to go off of. For now, though, she gave all of her attention to John and his fingers, her hips lightly bucking when it felt right to do so.

"Yes ... oh, John. This feels amazing!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Shania remained completely, utterly silent while Emrie spoke. Which, for him, was a very good thing. It was when Shania spoke up and interrupted that it hinted she was really upset with anyone. She hadn't done that many times - which went to show how patient the woman normally was. Even still, there had been instances where Shania had been so angry, frustrated, or even both emotions that she refused to hear anyone out.

Mainly classmates, but there had been a small handful of moments where those memories involved other family members. Mainly aunts or distant relatives that not even their parents kept in touch with nowadays.

Regardless, those memories were likely still in Emrie's mind ... should he go back and think on them at any point in time.

Even after he finished, Shania didn't immediately speak up. Her arms first crossed over her concealed chest, helping ensure the blankets didn't fall away. Finally, a soft breath passed her lips as she glanced down, staring at the additional furs littering the tent.

"Okay. Let's ... pretend I agree to this and say yes. The thing with this, Emrie, is it doesn't fix what we do about Kefka. It just ... doesn't."

Her head lifted, a small grin adorning her face as he complimented her appearance, "Very few have, and even less mean it. Thanks all the same."

Shania's teeth latched onto her lower lip, slowly nodding as she mulled over the thought, "I mean .... yes, this was often used as a morale booster. And I'm not gonna say it isn't needed. But then .... that just goes back to the same concern I voiced earlier. It's an annoying, vicious cycle. And yet ... I won't pretend that the thought of willingly losing my innocence, let alone to someone with far better intentions ... it would be highly preferred. I guess .... where I'm going with this is .... I doubt Kefka's the last 'threat' we have to worry about that topic. And that .... it scares me. Because .... "

Shania's voice shook as she continued.

"What if the next person goes from 'threats' to just .... doing it? Even if you beat them in being my first, it .... Emrie, do you get why I'm hesitant? It kinda feels .... redundant in its own regards. And ... I don't know. Part of why I'm still a virgin really is because I don't just want to give that to literally anyone. Nor do I want to feel like I have to at the expense of avoiding a violent and probably brutal rape."

Her head slowly fell upon her knees, which pulled up against her chest.

"I'm ... I don't know. It's not a definite yes ... nor vice versa and an outright no. I didn't even know you felt this way to start, and I'm already having to register that knowledge as it is. I'm sorry, Emrie. That's the best answer I can offer you. If you can behave, though ... feel free to stay. I wouldn't mind the company, just ... nothing overly intimate. Please."

Shania's smile widened as she added, "Thank you, by the way. I appreciate knowing you were able to avoid the alcohol. That definitely does mean a lot to me."

Romance novel's of Johns time were rather explicit in their detailing, though they weren't something he would ever read to Pocahontas allowed, mostly because they all spawned from London, and London was obsessed with her world conquests. This very scene of the civilized good British soldier making love to the mystic and 'savage' native girl to correct her, had played out in a few of them, to say it was a popular fantasy was an understatement.

But it was always a fantasy, and that could not live up to the real thing, the heat, and touch of Pocahontas's body, the thrill of feeling her hips, moving like a beating heart to his touches, he smiled at her. He didn't really think it was a proper subject to talk about, his past relationships, but he supposed he could try.

"The brittish Isles hold many women, but i'm rarely at the isles of my home. I've been sailing since I was old enough to be on a ship, since i was 14, and i've been working just as long." He moved to kiss her neck, gently, nibbling at her skin as he played with her, his other hand touching her breast, his thumb rubbing her errect nipple.

"I've been to hundreds of isles, and lots of lands, but never stayed in one place long enough to get to know any of the women I met. This." He spoke to the act they were in the midst of exploring.

"Is not something I would do with another woman." He kissed her, his tongue flickering against hers, before his lips left her, and went down her skin, moving to her breasts, feeling her full cleavage, his tongue ran along her darker aerola. His blue eyes looking up to her native brown, a small smile on his face.

the implication was implicit, he hadn't trusted the other women enough to get this close to him, had always left before he could settle down, and start something. "I don't want to leave you." He said under soft breaths.

"I don't think... I'm going back to london."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrie adjusted the way he was sitting, moving so that his back was towards his sisters, he lightly pressed the skin of his back to hers, leaning on her, and yet supporting her as he did so that she could lean on him. This also had the added benifit of putting her body out of his mind, so that he didn't have to keep wanting to look at her, which was rough, because he really did want to look at her.

She said she wanted him to stay, and so he would. "You know I would never hurt you right?" He said with a soft smile. "And I'm with you to the end, I won't leave you."

She spoke on her fears of what could happen next, and nodded, the next one threatening someone may not be a threat. He could think of a handful of others who would be very bad at holding back, Frolo from hunchback had an entire song about how he wanted to touch a woman. He sighed gently, and nodded. "I... didn't really want to think about it as beating someone else to it, or taking something from you. I want to share and bask in it, does that make any sense? the way i word it is very important to me, i want to make love with you, I don't see you as something I can own or take."

"I see you as a strong powerful woman, for whom i would do almost anything. But then I'm always a touch simple. I admit Shania, I'm terrified, not just of Kefka, but of everything. I've been shot, drowned set on fire, and arrested, and that's just in the last three days. Kefka is powerful, and that power scares me."

"The difference between us and Kefka is that he has more experience with magic than us. We also don't really have any items, or anything that would really make the difference in a battle. But there is something to us now."

To prove his point he held his hand away from both of them, breathing, and letting a small fire burst from his hand, before it was gone in a puff of warmth and smoke. "Heh, I'm like zuko up in here." He said trying to give a moment of levity towards her. "and I don't know what more threats lurk out there, but I know i will be at your side with you when we face them."

"Yes, Kefka is strong, and yes we need a plan, but we have both felt it now, we know that there is at least something we can do against his power. Fire is in many ways the simplist of magic spells, the first magic spell according to final fantasy. From which all others, even healing magic was born. So hey we have a starting point. The sad thing is that we don't have either the time nor expertise to defeat him, but remember what he said, that sending us back would be like cutting a string?" The idea sparked a small if hopefully foolish revelation.

"Well if it's true for us, than it has to be true for him, we don't need to beat Kefka, we just need him to not be here. Unsummon him to borrow a term from magic the gathering. This isn't his home, that means there is a way to send him back."

"If we can do that I'd call it a win." He admitted it wasn't much of a plan, not really, but it was something. "And if we can take down Kefka, than fuck i say we can take down anyone."

"I'd say this.... you are not just anyone to me Shania, and I wouldn't have made any pass at you, or offer like this, if I wasn't planning to stand by you with everything. The reason I could walk away from the alcohol was because your voice hit my head. You made that easier for me."

Pocahontas nodded, quietly listening. Well ... she was mostly silent for the duration of the talk. John would definitely earn content sighs and moans as he continued to work on her body. Her nipples had gotten a bit hard from simply being out in the open, as well as seeing John's body. But now that she was being fingered and slowly teased. They had gotten even more stiff. The small, perky nubs got yet more aroused as John actually touched them, using both fingers and mouth to do so.

"Oh gods, yes!"

Her cheeks blushed as she silenced herself, looking sheepish.

"A-Am I ... not supposed to say that?"

Probably an odd question, considering she hadn't even cursed or been crude. But as someone who had never experimented or tried being sensual with anyone before, everything was feeling as new as it was incredible. She wanted to do everything right ... or as close to that as possible.

"I'm ... honored to know you don't ... want anyone else."

Her eyes softened as he mentioned not wanting to go back home. She began to respond to that ... but decided discussion that could be done later. Instead, a much simpler and more fair inquiry was voiced, "Do ... do you want me to touch you also?"

"Well, yeah. And that's one reason I'm actually considering agreeing, because you wouldn't hurt me. Not intentionally, anyway."

There was supposed to be that brief five to thirty seconds of pain. But that ... that was inevitable, as far as Shania had been taught. Afterwards? Every second of pleasure was supposed to make up for a hymen being removed.

"It ... makes enough sense, yes. Honestly, my mind is a lot more focused on trying to deal with Kefka than sex, but ... I do think I understand what you're trying to say well enough. I never really thought you viewed me as something to own, but the clarification is appreciated."

"Especially since there may be a chance someone will use that as what to look at me as."

Like they'd earnestly told John and Pocahontas, they only saw 'messengers'. Whether they were going to be summoned to those same worlds or not wasn't a known factor. The only thing that could truly be a given was ... it would be dangerous. That would be a fact regardless of where they ended up going to.

But ... some would likely be worse than others, yes.

"Hmmm .... "

When Emrie brought up a way to unsummon Kefka, her head nodded. "That definitely makes sense, yes. But ... is there such a spell even? I remember in Final Fantasy X Yuna could do that with the Aeons. But that ... that was mainly will-power, wasn't it? Either way ... I appreciate the vote of confidence, but ever since we got here? I haven't really felt overly strong. Yes, we've found out we were the right 'chosen ones'. But ... so far, everything's been discovered on a whim. We can't do that the next time we face Kefka."

Shania paused, taking a moment to repeat her last sentence before correcting her words, "Well .... we technically could. But it wouldn't be wise to use mere whims or pure will power to figure a way to unbanish him."

Until the battle arrived, though ... even the younger Iroquois understood that, for the most part, there wasn't as much of a real reason to focus too heavily on those what-ifs. Which thus led her back to the real reason Emrie was sitting behind her, the two of them back-to-back.

"I .... "

Shania sighed softly as she trailed off.

"Some part of me wants to say 'yes' with no hesitations. But I want to do that for the right ones. And as of this very moment? I wouldn't call most of them the 'best' nor 'correct' ones to offer. It wouldn't be overly fair, especially if you really are serious about wanting to actually make love and have a lot more than a mere fling."

Another pause would hang in the air before finally, Shania piped up once more.

" .... Mind relaying at least one of your fantasies to me? Now you've got me curious."

There was more to that, though he could probably pick up on that. It was, admittedly, somewhat of a test. Mainly with his honesty. Nonetheless, Shania was being completely serious about being intrigued on what Emrie had thought about doing with and to her before. It was just much more than mere interest that made her toss the question over.

John shrugged when she asked if she wasn't supposed to take the lords name in vain, at this point it was a moot point, considering what they were doing went against the church at least as he understood it. Plus with what the siblings had said, gods weren't exactly uncommon anymore. "You can say, whatever you please." He gave her a small playful smile.

When she asked if he wanted to be touched, he nodded, and adjusted himself. He found himself oddly laying with his head closer to Pocahontas's thigh, she after all needed to be able to reach him in order to touch him.

He with drew his fingers from her pussy for a moment, promising that he would get back to that, and noticing how wet she was, he drew her attention to his cock, taking her hand gently leading it with his own to take his penis. An act that had John embarassed, his face glowing a slight red as she touched him.

"You'll want to stroke it like so, hold me gently in your hands, a steady rhythm." He said using one hand to gently hold her and show her how to stroke him.

He then left her hands to do as she pleased, once he felt like she understood how to pleasure him, and went back to touching her, but a small idea came into his mind with his head now so close to her thigh,his fingers spread out the lighter toned skin of her wet folds. Spreading away her hair, and revealing the skin.

And then John hesitantly brought his tongue into the mix, touching her clit like he had her breast. Rolling his tongue over the sensitive nerve ending, and taking in the oddly unique taste of Pocahontas's sexual juices. Not at all unpleasant in his opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrie shrugged when she asked what spell could possibly rip at the fabric of reality like that. Magic was a lot more moldable than he thought it was. There was no spell to drown and hold someone in a water prison in the game, so he had no idea exactly what spell would simply unmake someone or send them back from wherever they had come from undoing their tresspass into this reality.

"I have... no idea." He said softly with a shrug. "Magic seems to be a lot more flexible than I had ever believed it to be, so I have no idea how it works, will and imagination don't sound terrible, i mean, final fantasy usually the win is via the power of friendship, it wouldn't be the first time." He chuckled slightly.

Then Shania asked him about his fantasies and he swallowed hard, she would feel his body tremble for a second as he let out a nervous laugh. "Um... wow you actually wanna hear that stuff? I mean... um, okay yeah."

"So... um... fuck." Emrie had to calm himself down and breath for a moment, his hand on his face feeling slightly embarassed his entire face lit up, with a dumb smile on his face.

"I suppose there are a few, the big thing is that I actually usually invision you with a costume of some sort. Believe it or not one of my recurring dreams would have been having you dress up as one of the princesses, considering that you liked them so much I thought it would have been pretty amusing to do some sort of disney roleplaying." Saying that now sounded really weird. "Some part of me thought you would find that fun."

"So the one time I actually went into a sex shop though, just to look around and see what I might have liked, i didn't end up buying anything, but well, I saw a few things I would have liked to try. Bondage, well I bought some tape stuff only adhears to it's self so it can't pull your hair or anything, it's easier to use than say rope, which i personally never learned to use, um..."

"Jeesus, i feel like if I keep talking your probably gonna look at me weird." She hadn't told him to stop however, so he decided to simply go into one of his more re-occuring fantasies. "One of the big ones, is... well you know how I have zero issues with walking around naked and everything? When I saw you stripping, I kinda thought maybe you took after me. A sort of nudest house-hold as it were. I guess it isn't really a sexual fantasy so much as a domestic one, but I kinda don't really like clothing, and I've had dreams about us living together in a nudest inviroment, more than that though, public outings, sexual trists in yards of peoples home, where we could be caught or seen. That's probably one of my biggest fantasies."

"It's that or putting you in a pair of cat ears and having you meow for me to be my sexy kitty on a leash and collar, but usually more so the first three..." Emrie was waiting for her to either start laughing at him, or to just push him away.

Pocahontas' own face went red as she allowed John to guide her hand to his erect member. It was good that he was reassuring her she'd done nothing wrong. But every second that ticked by made her unable to help but feel they truly were engaging in .... 'something', as Emrie had put it. Some part of her thought it was very taboo, and yet .... another part of the princess didn't care so much. If doing things like this was 'bad' ... people were foolish.

Because it was feeling amazing.

And they hadn't even gotten to actual sex yet; at least not from what John had hinted.

"Steady ... " she repeated, nodding after thinking on the word for a few moments. Her father - whole tribe, really - had often referred to the beat of a drum as 'steady'. Or even rivers.

But a rhythm was probably easier to use with how a drum sounded, so ... she took a bit to remember it. Pocahontas had heard her fair share of them being used before. Mainly for war and conflicts, but either way ... it was enough that slowly, she did begin to hear the beat in her memory.

Once she got a decent enough idea how it was supposed to go, she began moving her hand accordingly; slowly, but in a very methodical pattern.

"Is this good?" she asked, her eyes widening as a new gasp elicited from John's fingers finding her clit. "Ohhhh! That ... ahh! S-So good!"

Shania finally managed to chuckle as she heard her brother hint that 'the power of friendship' trope was used in video games also. " ... Hmmm. I'd still prefer having a more definite idea on what we should be doing, but if that's true? Okay. Maybe we can sleep on it, if nothing else."

Emrie would feel Shania give a firm, up-and-down nod ... and maybe even feel her face was a bit warm to indicate she was blushing.

"You wanna prove you're being serious? Then tell me. Consider this a way of sorts for me to know what I may or may not end up getting into."

And listen was exactly what Shania did ... though certain scenarios made her blush much more than others. Hearing him wanting to get as close to becoming a full-fledged nudist made her eyes playfully roll. "Not in my house," she'd murmur, going quiet to heed the rest of his words.

The normal pause Emrie expected became longer. One minute passed .... two .... almost five, with Shania giving little to no hints on how she reacted. Finally, though, he'd feel her shift slightly against him, at least hinting she hadn't fallen asleep. Seconds later, she'd speak up ... and likely be taken aback.

"Maybe ... some of those I could consider trying out. A lot more so than others. I don't know about actually meowing to start, but the cat ears, leash, and collar doesn't sound too bad. Nor does the cosplay, but ummm ... I feel like the timing for that would be horrible if we tried right away. A bit too dead on, if you would. Sexy costumes though .... that aspect in general? Perhaps."

Finally, Shania would reach back and - after some fumbling - intertwined one of her hands with one of Emrie's.

"I'm still a tad bit hesitant on full-fledged sex. But ... it would help if we had our concentration on more than one another by tomorrow. I will admit and agree to that. So .... something else? And see where it leads to?"

It wasn't just out of pity or a forced sense of obligation, and he'd be able to pick up on that easily. Even though poor Shania was stammering every now and again, her tone was otherwise completely honest. Bluntly so at some points more so than others.

"Is that ... fair enough for now?"

'Mmm' a soft moan escaped John's throat as she started to move her hand to a steady rhytem. the cock responded to her hand motions by enlarging in her hand, becoming more thick, and hard to her soft hands. The tip becoming wet with a small drip of precum escaping the penis head as John's eyes closed for a second and he breathed. It had been a long time since he had touched himself, it wasn't something you could really get away with on a boat, and since he had been running with Pocahontas since he had landed the last opertunity he had was the days of shoreleave he had spent in a stale in at Brittian's shore.

The lack of attention showed as John was twitchy, his body reacting to the pleasure immediately as his legs spread apart letting pocahontas have more access to him. John's breathing shuddered and he tried his best to make sure he simply wasn't going to climax just from this. She asked if he was doing good, and he nodded. "Won...derful." He said his breath staggered.

His thumb stayed close to pocahontas's clit, running over the sensitive nerve and pinching it against the rest of her smooth wet skin, she seemed about ready to loose her own mind, and considering his head was resting against her thigh, he was in close quarters to watch all of her reactions. His fingers inside of her streatching her out, and pressing against her walls. Finally he made a small leap of faith.

His hands moved to hold down her hair, and spread open her legs and pussy. He looked down at her. "Do you... mind if I try something?" He worked on a ship with a dozen other men, talk was often fast and crass, and while normally he didn't pay much attention to it, he had heard this a few times.

His tongue made contact with her pussy, circling the entrance lightly getting a taste for how her body was. Immediately it was salty, but not unpleasant so long as his hands were working to keep her hair out of his mouth he could continue his lips kissing over her clit, and working her with his tongue watching her reactions as he went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she didn't respond all he could hear was the rhythmic fall of her breaths, and Emrie was a touch too afraid to look back and confirm if she was asleep, or if she was trying not to look at him like he was an idiot. He had heard the remark tossing out his nudest idea, which was a shame, he had liked that image of her a lot in his mind, but sometimes fantasies were just images conjured by imagination.

Then he felt her hand entwine with his own, and he held onto her for dear life. She spoke and he chuckled a little. "Perhaps not so much the disney costumes, but I'm sure there are a few out there that would look amazing on you." He said with a soft smile. "I think you would make a great playboy bunny."

He said with a soft chuckle, it actually felt really good to just get this off his chest, and then she said something that made him smile. Not sex, but something else. "That sounds great."

He turned towards her, so that he cold once again see her, and smiled. "I've told you my fantasies." Emrie moved still holding her hand, but bringing himself so he could better see her in the dark of the tent. "Now your turn, tell me yours."

Obviously they weren't gonna include him, but he liked the idea of knowing his sisters sexual desires, and seeing if he could make any of them happen tonight.

"and... well... this is my first time touching a woman, so.... maybe we should start by touching ourselves? Watching and learning."

Pocahontas was, for once, at a loss. Words couldn't have passed her lips even if she weren't occupied pleasuring John's shaft. Thoughts were basically nonexistent. There was only one that even was echoing in her head, and it was repeating over and over like a mantra.

How have I never done anything like this before?

Gods, how had she never known this sort of bliss existed? Would it have .... well, no matter. She quickly shoved that rhetorical inquiry aside before she could finish hearing it echo in her mind. It really didn't matter, definitely not at this point.

Try something else?

She hadn't honestly thought there was much more John could introduce her to. So when he implied that wasn't otherwise right ... she quickly shook her head no. No, she would not mind. On the contrary, if there was more to be felt and given, then she was feeling very willing, able, and eager to experience it all. And so, she waited ... the anticipation becoming more obvious as a few juices trailed slowly down her legs, the scent of arousal becoming more and more prominent.

And then ... he pressed his tongue inside.

"A-Ahh! O-Oh, gods, John .... "

Her head had jerked up out of instinct, the simple gesture making her loss focus for a few moments. If her face hadn't been crimson by now, it definitely was burning. The temperature alone could fool anyone into thinking she'd come down with a fever.

"A-Amaziiiiiiiiing ... mmf ... "

Her body shuddered as she opened her mouth, lowering herself back onto John's member and resuming her own oral movements. It was likely some part of her subconscious, but she was barely keeping herself from climaxing. She wanted to wait ... likely to be more 'officially' broken if Pocahontas had to guess. But gods, John was making it more and more difficult with each flick of his tongue for her to continue waiting for him to become her first partner.

Pocahontas' body quaked wildly, the tremors and shakes getting rougher and rougher with each passing second.

I'm - I'm sorry. Y-You're too good!

Her fingers gripped the furs as she held on tightly. Her hips bucked back, helping drive a bit more of John's tongue and fingers further inside. And finally .. the first of many orgasms rippled through the princess' body, muffled moans and copious juices confirming to the sailor that was indeed what had happened.

Shania giggled softly, finally managing to flash Emrie a sly smirk.

"I think there are better costumes than a playboy bunny, but ... we'll see. I won't shoot it down, mind you. A-Anyway, we got time to figure that out."

Her mouth started to open in protest as he asked to hear her own fantasies.

"You'll hate me!"

But ... that was likely the exact same thoughts that had crossed his own mind before he admitted what he'd thought about before. Her head turned as she stared down at the rug, looking both embarrassed and even a bit ashamed. Still ... Shania managed to give Emrie a slow up-and-down nod of her head.

"Alright. That is fair. You're correct."

A long, deep breath elicited as she looked back into her brother's eyes, her hand shaking a bit as she squeezed onto her brother's. "Well," she began to relay, "I'm umm ... glad you promised you weren't wanting this to try to beat or claim me in place of Kefka or anything, but honestly? Some part of me kind of has wanted to be ... well, taken like that."

A sheepish grin mingled in, though it didn't make her feel any less mortified about saying it out loud.

"I know that makes what almost happened pretty ironic, but ... I guess that's the difference in planning and agreeing on having something like that happen versus an unwanted version of it. A few days, though, some part of me hasn't cared if I was claimed willingly or not. Mainly when I've had really bad days courtesy of depression, shitty classmates, or both. But I ... try to keep those ... under wraps, I guess."

Shania hadn't forgotten the suggestion of mutual masturbation, but ... how could she while openly confessing such lewd things?

Maybe when she got her brother's input, but right then and there ... she didn't exactly feel sexy, let alone like indulging her body. Even if some part of her internally argued and whined about refusing to heed her sibling's idea. At this rate, she'd have to play it by ear .... nerves, rather. When she felt like it would be the 'right' thing to do, sure. But that was definitely not right then and there.

"There were a few times I wondered about going to school without panties ... and possibly a bra. I do have some tops that would make it easier than others to get away with. I .... have contemplated doing web cam shows. In fact, that was my original idea before the strip shows. And I may have caved into those desires .... if it weren't for the fact you get money much faster at strip clubs."

God, you must sound so fucking pathetic right now.

Unfortunately, that wasn't all, which meant she wasn't done.

"With ... with the claiming scenario came a lot of bondage-related items and having them used on me. Cuffs. Zip-ties. Anything to keep me still, really. A leash and collar also. Blindfold ... gag ... "

Her face flushed even brighter as she forced herself to keep going. The confession trailing off had meant she still hadn't finished giving Emrie the full visual image, so to speak.

"Even being held at some sort of weapon point."

Now a few tears began to fall down her face.

"I'm a hypocrite, aren't I? I'm sorry, Emrie. Th-There's probably a few more, but I'm not really remembering. They kinda vanished, at least for the time being."

Shania wouldn't blame him if he tried to say that was a cop-out. But at least it was an honest one instead of a made-up lie.

The orgasm ripped through Pocahontas's body and John's tongue was right there to drink in the sexual fluids produced by it as she muffled her moans and scream. He lapped up the mess between her thighs while at the same time feeling his own pleasure building up, and he knew that while they could play around all night, he needed her now. He got up pulling his hips back from her gently She had done everything so well for him. He brushed her hair affectionately, but now that her pussy was a wet mess he needed her.

John moved so that he was over top of her. Pulling back the foreskin of his cock so that the red tip was on full display as it pressed brightly against her copper toned body. He put a hand on her shoulder, laying her back down as his hips moved softly. to brush against her. His body hair tickling her body as he pressed his lips to hers, his tongue invading her mouth bringing with it the taste of sex. He could smell him on her breath as well but that hardly mattered as he wanted more of that contact as he gently spread her thighs and prepped her for what was about to come.

His cock pressed into her, the thick head disapearing with a soft squeezing sound, and an airy moan from him. The natural lubricant that they had built up together from her salivia on his cock to her being so wet from his fingers and tongue would make this less painful, but this was still her first time, heck it was his first time too, which meant he had to get used to the feeling of being inside a woman.

Her walls felt tight, warm around him, it was consuming, his breath went ragged for a moment, and he held her close. Her smoother darker body pressing against his light tones, mixing their complexions. He closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to catch his breath, his hairy chest pressed warmly against her ample breasts. He moaned against her ear for a moment. Then the sinking of his hips stopped, and he was fully inside of her. The tip of his cock, to the thicker base. Pressed so tightly that even his balls were squeezing against her frame.

"Are you okay?" He asked his breath still airy, he opened his eyes to look at her, his hands trailed over the side of her body, holding her in this missionary position. Touching every inch of the woman he loved. "Tell me when i can move my hips."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrie could have expected a lot of things, but that was an admission he had not expected from her. It was honest, and he could tell that she was being open with him. In a way it made sense, he had wanted to cosplay, and it seemed that she had wanted to roleplay a bit. The thing that shocked him the most was that she was telling him that she kind of wanted to be taken forcefully.

In a way that was a dream he supposed he could make happen right here and now. Emrie could now put together more context for why she had reacted so badly, this was clearly not an admission she had thought would make him feel attracted to her. And yet his hips shifted slightly as he thought about it, about grabbing his sister, putting her face into the ground, and pounding his body against hers. About holding her down so that he could tie her up, and then use her like she was some sort of prisoner, or prize of war. He had mentioned a passing interest in bondage, but he had also admitted he had never thought about using rope, and rope was about all they had.

Unless he could tie her up with magic, Kefka had held them in prisons of water, it wasn't too hard to think that there would be some way to bippity boppity boop some rope into tying her up, animating it like some sorcerers apprentice for more nefarious means.

During all of this thinking he realized he hadn't said anything, that he had been sitting in silent contemplation of something that was probably hard for her to admit. She seemed disturbed by this fantasy of hers. And he was thinking about how it turned him on, and wasn't even telling her.

The two of them were still laying under blankets he was still holding her hand. He moved a little closer to her, she would feel him shuffle around, as he turned over to face her, she would feel his body press agianst her, and he made sure that she felt something full and thick press between the cheeks of her ass. Like so intentionally so that he could practically rub himself raw against her asshole. His hand moved up along her body, wrapping around his sisters naked stomach, and pulling her closer so that she couldn't escape his touch.

"Sis, I'm never going to hurt you, but that doesn't mean... I wouldn't hurt you if you wanted me too." He said with a small nervous chuckle. He assumed she would understand what he was saying. "I told you I looked at bondage stuff too."

He moved a hand along her hips, touching her thigh gently, his fingers dancing along her skin in an attempt to leave goosebumps, at the same time she would feel the soft motions of him rubbing his body against her lightly. He kissed her neck. "If you want me to claim you, than all you have to do is nod."

"and if you want me to stop entirely, all you have to say is Disney." Honestly it was a stupid safe word, but he was holding her down, his hands were playing with her body, he grabbed her breast in a not so gentle way. "Otherwise, if you want to struggle against me... that's fine."

He gentle bit her shoulder, before finally adding. "I think, I'd enjoy that, a bit like it's a game between us."

As John began to move away, Pocahontas lifted her lips, helping make it easier for him to get into the position he wanted. Her head leaned gently against his hand as he lightly stroked her face. Despite being a bit calloused from years of hard work, his hand was also softer than anyone would have assumed. It was ... actually very comforting. Enough to make her eyes slowly close and simply enjoy the touch.

Only as John began helping her lie down did her eyes come back into view.

"Are we ... going to ... ??"

The sight of John moving the foreskin back and placing the head of his cock against her entrance answered the incomplete question. She nodded in understanding and slowly rose a hand, intertwining it with one of his. Now more than ever, she knew the answer to the rhetorical what-if scenario her mind had tried to wonder about.

Even if she'd known sex was this great, no. It wouldn't have made it easier to accept the mere idea of becoming Kocoum's lover. It only pained her because ... it would have meant disappointing her father. It wasn't really something she enjoyed, but ... he had advocated for her to follow the wind ... as well as her heart.

Well ... if ever there was a more proper time to heed those same instincts, they were definitely now.

"M-Mmmhh ... "

Her eyes shut once more, now focusing on the French kiss as she lightly rolled her own tongue over John's. Less out of knowledge and more done by instinct and curiosity. The princess' arms rose and, after a bit of searching, found and wrapped gently around John's neck. Her head tilted up, continuing to lean and enjoy the ongoing kiss.

... Up until the sudden thrust inside made her pull away, a shocked gasp being the first thing leaving Pocahontas' lips. Her head turned as she bit on her lower lip to stifle a whine, though the shudders hinted it had hurt. Thankfully, not nearly as badly as it could have, especially since they created quite a bit of natural lube from all of the foreplay. As her teeth finally let go, she panted rapidly.

"Y-Yes ... yes, I'm fine. That just ... took me a bit by surprise."

A reassuring smile would appear, followed closely by her eyes as she glanced back up at her lover. Her head tilted back, low moans now replacing what would have been pained noises, as his hands began trailing over every inch of her body. "Now ... feel f-free to move again. Please do ... "

Even though her muscles were already massaging the cock inside her on their own, Pocahontas now began trying to voluntarily command those muscles. Her hips gently rocked. He probably didn't need much reassurance, nor likely doubted her words. In case he had though ... her own movements would - hopefully - get rid of such uncertainties.

... Idiot. You should have done more convincing. You shouldn't have returned the 'confession exchange', even if it was fair. Look at what you've done! He hates you ... he's gotta.

Shania's mind quickly went through some of the more worst-case scenarios. Would he somehow try to manipulate whatever magic had brought them here and go back home without her? Would he leave her to fight Kefka alone which ... had a good chance in resulting not only in her failing, but getting what she barely avoided. Raped and tortured.

Some part of her wouldn't blame him too much. After all the arguing, screaming, and protesting ... she really had proved to be quite the hypocrite. There was no other way to describe her. And his lack of immediate reply made Shania feel rather certain that he was feeling the exact same way ... or as close to it as possible.

"I'm sorry," she muttered again, already preparing for him to leave the tent as Shania felt movement along the furs. Instead though ... his hands wrapped around her midsection, making Shania freeze up.

" ... Emrie?" she whispered softly, her voice choking and getting caught slightly in her throat.

Is he ... going to ... ??

Yes and no. He was going to give her the chance to determine if his next movements would allow the very fantasy she'd openly admitted to him to play out. Shania gulped, feeling confused. He wasn't mad? Was ... was this for real?

Shania didn't dare move, not wanting to offer any sort of reply until even she was certain if she wanted to risk giving him herself. It still wouldn't fix the possibility that others would try to take her for their own guilty pleasures. Deep down, she knew that. But that had been exactly why - after they spoke more on this matter regarding intimate feelings with one another - even Shania agreed it'd be better to have her first time with someone she had more trust and faith in than not.

Now was the most perfect time to give Emrie the chance he wanted ... especially before it was too late.

So, it all boiled down to the same inquiry that had been haunting her since they began having this discussion.

Do you really want this?

The rough grope on her breast made her whimper slightly, the sensitive gesture making her nipple almost immediately harden. Her eyes shut tightly; if she hadn't been a bit weirded out with herself before, now she definitely was.

But soon ... he'd get what he asked for; the gradual but affirmative nod.

"Take me," she added, helping wash away any doubts he may have had on whether he'd imagined her reaction or not.

John relaxed a little when she started to move her hips, something which he joined in doing almost immediately. Feeling her body squeeze around him, he moaned softly against her ear. his breath leaving him in airy gasps as his hands trailed over her body, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, as they held each other. His eyes closed in the bliss of the motions, he couldn't help but moan her name.

"Pocahontas." He spoke softly, even as his lips touched her skin, wanting just more contact as the two of them rubbed together. He spoke softly, and moved to the rhythem of their beating hearts, one that was for him at least pounding ever louder and ever faster in his ears. His nails softly stroked against her skin, drawing lines against her dark copper tones. he pulled her in closer, and felt her chest bounce against his with each thrust. feeling the motions of her breasts as he rested his chin against her shoulder.

His eyes closed and he kissed her neck, his tongue touching her to taste some of her body. Their bodies drawing sweat from the exertion of sex, even against the cold night air he felt warm as he was wrapped around her. He felt her legs around his body and he moaned loudly. He didn't want to keep his voice down anymore, he hoped that they had moved far enough away from the camp that they wouldn't be over heard by the two siblings, but then he owed some of this to them.

If not for their suggestion this night would have been like any of the others that they had spent together. Now at least it was different, in that he was in a heavenly bliss, moaning. "Oh, god." He blushed as he took the lords name in vain, but it felt so good that he had to say something. "You... this... I had, no idea." He said half formed sentences that escaped his lips unable to really think about what he was doing before doing it.

All the while the movement of his hips were going all the more wild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrie waited, he held her body, he felt her nipple hardening between her fingers, she would even feel his hips squirm clearly wanting more from her, as his cock pressed against her ass, but he was determined to wait. To hear her response as she thought it over. His pale eyes looking over her, with bated anticipation, she would feel his breath warm on her shoulder, warm, but not steady, excited and tense his entire body felt heavy almost like he was ready to spring.

Then slowly he saw his sister's head nod, He had thought that had been all had needed, but a breath or two longer brought him a sentance he had wanted to hear for years.

Take me,

"no take backs."

He sprang on her. His hand grabbed her hair, pushing her into the ground. as his body worked his way over top of her. He had permission, and she had wanted to be taken, so he was going to take her. Though not all at once. He moved his cock rubbing against her ass for a moment, as his free hand went under her thigh, lifting up her ass as he squirmed his way roughly under her. His hand attacked her pussy, rubbing her clit as his breath was on her again. He pressed her into the furs.

His hand on her hair, pulled and pushed her head down so that she looked to the side. He moved down and licked his sisters neck his movements were rough, his hand working her pussy as he leaned over top of her. using her ass to hot dog and pleasure himself, at the same time the red tip of his cock kept brushing against her asshole teasing both of her lower entrances at once. He smiled as he looked into her eyes for a moment. "You can resist if you want." he said softly.

His lips moved to her ear, gently so he could whisper. "You can even scream, it's just us here, no one will help." He smiled at her, it was playful, but also filled with lust and want. "I'm going to fuck you up."

"I've wanted this for so long, and now your mine." He gave a small bated breath. He had already given her a safe word, now he was just playing with her, exactly like she wanted. "I'm going to take what's mine sis."

"Now, do I frighten you? or am i turning you on?" He felt her pussy, he already knew the answer to that as he smiled wickedly towards her. "Say it."

Somewhere, Pocahontas knew the evenings here tended to get more on the chilly side. But right then and there? She wasn't feeling the breeze or any indication to hint it'd gotten a bit cold. All she could really pick up on was heat. The kind of warmth one would expect to feel and experience in a desert. Every nerve was on fire. Slowly - but very surely - she was beginning to sweat. The drops trailed down and fell primarily on the furs, though some did find the grass underneath the makeshift blankets.

"Mmmh, Joohhn ... ohhhh .... "

Her legs gently lifted and wrapped around John's waist, helping guide him in even further. Instincts were the only thing speaking, and it was making up for tonight being her first time ever having sex. A pleased groan mingled in with her lover's as she felt the desired effect happen; he was, indeed, deeper in her moist hole. In turn, her muscles were squeezing quicker, adjusting and accommodating to the massive length buried in her newly deflowered opening.

"N-Neither did I," she reassured, her gentle grin widening. "But I ... wouldn't mind getting used to doing this again. It feels so .... I-I can't even .... "

Knowing what she wanted to say was one thing. Actually being able to make the words pass Pocahontas' lips?

A very different story, and one that - frankly - she wasn't fretting much about.

"J-John, I ... I .... think something's about ... to happen!"

It briefly terrified her. This was a good thing, right? Or was it something she was supposed to fight? She didn't know, and the doubts were easy to spot in the princess' eyes. But even if she tried, it was quickly overpowering her ... like trying to swim against a powerful set of rapids. Despite this not being her first climax, the previous one had happened so quickly. She honestly didn't realize it could build up ... and result in an even more intense sensation like this.

But by the time it began to subside?

Pocahontas knew that even though her body had experienced something rather abrupt, it was equally as incredible. And it definitely made her feel less anxious. If anything, now she was more curious what had just happened.

Almost immediately after Emrie moved, some part of her regretted failing to ask if he could be a bit gentle. It didn't have to be perfect, but ... certain things ... well ... she could have done without.

Like ....

"Fuck! Not the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair! AGH!"

She actually did try to reach up and grab his hand. But with the angle she was at plus the difference in their heights, she couldn't reach. Her hand fell back down, gripping the furs in annoyance. Heavy breaths and a few whimpers passed her lips as she seriously contemplated heeding her brother's words. It was the right thing to do, wasn't it? To struggle?

Yes and .... no.

Maybe it was just due to her brother being the person manhandling her, but it helped calm her down and avoid any full-fledged panic attacks. This would otherwise be a very different story were it anyone else. The realization made Shania gulp nervously, her heart racing as it rammed against her ribs.

So .. you really have wanted this?

Some part of her seemed to, anyway. This was supposed to be natural, but ... why did some part of her feel so ... fucked up? Dirty? Like she was doing something as 'wrong' as murder? Was this were the 'taboo' aspects of sex kicked in?

Probably. It had been hinted time and time again in her Psychology classes.

"E-Emrie! Ohhh ... "

Her clit twitched, the Iroquois immediately returning to the here and now as the sensitive bud was grabbed and caressed. Poor Shania's body hadn't needed much manipulation, and it showed with how fast she was getting wet it had been way too long since she'd had time to properly masturbate. Shania gulped again, hearing her brother ask a question ... one he probably could feel and smell the answer to, honestly. But those last two words were literally as he said; he wanted to hear them come from her own mouth.

"A - ohhhh - a bit of both. But ... it's much more arousal than f-fear. Emrie .... "

Her voice lowered as she turned her head, burying her face in the furs. The confession was muffled, but not enough to prevent him from hearing it.

"This is amazing ... "

John's breath was shuddering as he was trying to deal with his own build up, his legs were starting to shake as he gripped his lover, she was going through something intense, and he felt like her insides were choking his cock in a very pleasant yet torturous way. It was driving his own hips to grind against her. The sweat of his body sticking to hers as his body hair ground against hers. He felt her large breasts bounce against his chest, her nipples rubbing up against him with each thrust and that just made him want to go deeper inside of her. His cock already thick and deep inside of her as he was building up his own pleasure.

His hips were thrusting wildly rutting her into the soft ground as he breathed against her, He moaned loudly, no longer able to hold back his exuberance of how this all felt. He wasn't even sure what he was supposed to saying. He heard Pocahontas say something, but he couldn't really hear her through the pounding of his own heart. Nothing about this touch was soft anymore. His arms reached down her sides, his hands grabbed her ass lifting her body up more as he rocked harder against her bouncing her between him and the earth with each deep thrust drawing back and hitting his cock into her hard enough that it kinda felt like he was going to break her.

His breath was hard, unable to figure out exactly what he was doing, he just knew there was a heat running through his cock, he could register the pleasureful sensation of his body going crazy. A pressure that he hadn't felt in ages, like when he had masturbated a few times, but also so much more intense was settling inside his body, starting up through his balls and surging every single way.

He grind'd his hips against hers so that he could feel his balls rub against her body adding that final squeeze of pressure he needed. He bit her shoulder not all that softly, but not hard enough that it would break skin as he suppressed something like a scream that vibrated along her body as it ripped out of his throat.

The heat escaped him, his cock twitching rubbing out inside of her, washing out of him as his seed poured into her in waves loosing the steady rhythm as he let his cum flow into her. His muscles tensed for a long moment as he drained every single drop into her soaking wet cunt, before starting to relax. As he did he let go of her ass, letting her body drop onto the blankets the two of them had collected, but he stayed inside of her. He pressed his lips to hers taking a kiss from her his tongue entering her mouth as he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrie actually did heed her request about the hair, letting go of her hair shortly after and grabbing her by the back of the neck to hold her down. He listened to her explain that she was more turned on than afraid, and he could believe it, just touching her clit had sent a shiver through her entire body. He barely had to do anything to turn his own sister into putty, and some part of him knew that was wrong, but at the same time he had killed that voice a year or so ago the first time he had watched his sister strip naked for an audience.

He smiled feeling some form of vindication as his sister told him that she was turned on, that just him touching her felt amazing. He was still rubbing his cock against her ass, and some part of him really did consider taking her ass then and there. the tip of his cock kept slipping past her hole threatening to stick in, but falling out and passing by with each thrust. He decided to tease his sister with that. He leaned over her for a moment, his lips next to her ear. "What do you think sis? would it be fun to explore your back door today? Want me to put my cock inside your ass?"

He teased and kissed her. But pulled back, still holding her down. His other hand the one that had been rubbing her clit the entire time pulled away so that he could grab one of her legs. Lifting himself up pulled the blankets off the two of them. Meaing he could now see everything that his sister had so often tried to hide. He could see ever curve of her body, and it felt great.

He turned her onto her side. The hand at her neck holding her face down, pressing her cheek down to the ground so that her face looked slightly puffy, as his other hand lifted her knee. Playing with her flexible body he was able to lift her ankle almost up to 90 degrees showing her pussy. his legs sat on her other leg helping to pin her body into this side winding position. His cock head touched her pussy, and he decided he couldn't wait anymore.

He took what he wanted. He pushed his cock inside of her pussy, holding her in this position as he took her virginity and finally claimed her. "You belong to me now."

The change in pace did not go unnoticed by Pocahontas. If anything, it was one of the first things she took note of. From John's grip on her rear seeming to tighten to his pace quickening and even his breathing getting more ragged. Desperate even. To be fair, her own breaths were getting faster also, but not quite to the exact degrees the man she loved was experiencing. Poor John seemed to temporarily forget to take breaths every now and again. However, when it didn't seem like it was going to put him at any dire risks, Pocahontas opted to remain silent.

Besides, she doubted she could say much coherently or properly enough to be heard. All she was managing to elicit were moans and coos of pure bliss.

"Yes ... mmmh ... "

Her eyes widened, a shocked gasp reverberating in the air as John bit her shoulder. Maybe not enough to make her bleed, but the fact was she hadn't expected that to happen at all, period. Her hands reached up, grabbing tightly onto his shoulders. She didn't understand why, but it seemed to trigger the same sensation she'd felt earlier. Pocahtonas' body was shuddering and trembling wildly ....

And right as John came inside her, she joined him, her head tossing back as she cried out in combined pain and pleasure, though much more so the latter.

For what may feel like an eternity, she kept quiet, partly because she was unsure what to say. Then there was also the fact of not knowing if there was anything to talk about. Finally, though, something did enter her head ... though she first waited for the kiss to end.

"So ... is there some sort of tradition I don't know about where you bite your partners?"

The smile that crept over her face was meant to help indicate that despite the gesture coming off a tad rough, she didn't mind nearly as much. On the contrary, she was being completely earnest and equally curious on the matter.

"Alternatively ... we can talk later about that if needed. As much as I'd love to spend the rest of the night being intimate with you, tomorrow ... isn't really going to allow for us to indulge in those activities as much as we'd prefer."

"Umm ... well ... "

It wasn't that she didn't want to. But there was a very specific reason that the right answer, at least in Shania's mind, was 'not right now'. Actually, there were a few of them, but one was more immediate in appearing over the other.

"It'd be ... mmm ... more so when we're not pressed for ... t-time or ... fights."

She wasn't trying to kill the mood, so to speak. But Emrie had asked, and so ... she gave a very honest response, as well as reminder. And if only to ensure they could avoid outright dying and have tonight be their last evening together, she wanted to believe he could appreciate that much.

Shania felt her heart pound as Emrie began moving her, turning her body in a way that wasn't necessarily uncomfortable. But it definitely wasn't what she expected either. In fact ... she couldn't help but smirk and even lightly giggle.

"Have you ... studied Kama Sutra, Emrie?"

Of course, that gave off a certain implication. But he was smart; really, he was. Despite not always acting it - like when he got involved with his gang friends - he was more cunning and intelligent than most others gave him credit for.

Before Shania could hear an answer, she would feel Emrie push through. And in that single thrust, he removed her hymen. It did hurt, easily hinted by her gripping tightly onto the furs. But at the same time? It was likely for the best that he did so quickly, and with little warnings. She would have tried - and likely failed - in keeping herself from getting too nervous had he given a warning ahead of time.

"E-Emrie ... ahhhh. Fuck, you're .... so deep in me .... "

Her cheeks flushed as she added, "It feels ... a-amazing. Please, keep going .... "

And in case Emrie needed anymore incentive? He'd feel Shania's hips rock gently against his own. What had started as muffled moans got audibly louder as she accepted his rod, moving to prove not only were her words completely earnest, but she wasn't feeling overly sore anymore. No, now Shania was more than ready and able to experience their first time together, no matter how taboo it'd be.

John blushed slightly when she asked if that was some sort of marking tradition from brittain in truth it had felt more like he was going to scream if he hadn't done it. He was a little embarassed to admit that, though and he couldn't but feel a little bashful at the moment. He also knew that she was right about one thing, they couldn't just stay outside all night being intimate with one another. Withdrawing from Pocahontas was still one of the harder things he had done as he felt a bit vulnerable as he withdrew his cock from her.

He couldn't hide the sense of euphoria that the movement caused as he moaned slightly as he withdrew. He sighed and stretched as he leaned back to get to his knees and look around them. His eyes on the other hand were a lot more focused on her body in the pale moonlight. Her coffee tan skin vibrant in the dark contrasted against his own paleness which seemed to glow in the moonlight. What was he supposed to say?

"No, it's not some... tradition, as far as I know." he said scratching his neck. "I just... didn't want to scream in the middle of the night." He said softly blushing looking a bit like a fool, as he pulled himself up to his feet. "We should get back to camp." He held out his hand to help her to her feet so that they could gather up the blankets that they were carrying. The night was quiet, he had gotten so used to the sounds of the outdoor life here, the hooting of owls, the sound of insect life it was all very passively beautiful and he felt more relaxed because of it.

What he hadn't expected to hear where the moans of their comrades it seemed the siblings had been able to work out their differences. "Seems we weren't the only ones to find what we needed tonight." John leaned into Pocahontas for a moment kissing her jaw, before letting her lead him back to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Actually yes I own a copy." Emrie cracked a smile as he looked down at the way her as she started to react. He would have given anything to try and find it so that he could take a few pictures of his sister and the way she looked. Sparing that he was just gonna burn the memory into his mind affectionately, especially after she started to move her hips in with him. His voice joined with hers as the two of them moaned and felt their hips converging together. He was able to add some pressure to his balls by sitting and grinding against her leg a little harder.

She wasn't joking when she mentioned how deep he was inside of her either. His cock had room to go inside her, but it also kept feeling like he couldn't stuff it in her any deeper than it was. Not to mention how tight she was against him, it was like he was packing her full. Maybe it was just his imagination but when he put a hand on her crotch he could feel the place he filled her grow slightly as he pounded into her.

His other hand held her ankle keeping it flexed up in the air. "Oh, gods, your so flexible." He moaned enjoying the sight of her like this. He even bent forward putting a bit more weight on her leg, and watching her body stretch out to compensate. He was pretty sure if he had fucked her ass she would have been fine, but he didn't want to take those risks.

The hand on her abdomine spread out, his thumb reaching down towards her clit, and bore down on her sensitive flesh. Touching her while he was still deep inside of her. He moaned, but could no longer keep his voice down. With her words egging him on he felt completely free at least in the moment he was no longer ashamed of how taboo this all was, instead he was sinularly focused on splitting his sister wide open and claiming her as his lover. "mmpf, ah, Sha-Shaniaaa." He moaned her name was stuttering on his lips, difficult to say all of the sudden, yet wonderful. "Oh... I wanted this... so much... it feels so good..."

Pocahontas raised an eyebrow ... looking almost - no scratch that - playfully at John. Was it really that simple? Some part of her found that a bit difficult to believe. But, for now, she'd take his word for it. As amazing as their first sexual experience had been, everyone would need sleep. Much like Shania, she hadn't forgotten that tomorrow, they intended to fight Kefka head-on.

How was still a different story ... but it would likely rely on the siblings to figure something out.

It certainly felt frustrating. But maybe she could figure a way to contribute out ... and sure enough, mere seconds after she took John's hand to begin gathering the blankets, an idea did indeed come to her. Unfortunately, it meant they were making the right decision by going back to camp and attempting to get some rest rather than indulging in round two, so to speak.

"Try to ---"

But the moans coming from another tent being occupied, obviously by Emrie and Shania, made her stop. Her hand briefly covered her mouth. Rather than staring in shock like one may expect, she muffled an amused chuckle. The two had sounded ready to get in quite the brawl when they had left, and now? They were ... well ... being incredibly intimate with one another. It was quite the shift in mood and attitude to note.

Her fingers lightly rolled over John's hand as she pulled him to a different tent, laying the furs down. Granted, a few had already been inside the one she chose. Even still, extra covers was definitely not a bad thing. After setting the make-shift bed down, Pocahontas laid beside John, pulling the wolf fur over them both.

"Try to wake me up early. I'm going to make some additional medicine before they fight Kefka."

It wouldn't be overly advanced. But it would be something, and even if they figured a way to defeat the man? They wouldn't leave this fight without getting some injuries. It just wasn't likely to end without them suffering some pain and agony. In fact, after how today went, the princess was almost positive the thought of them leaving the next fight without any battle wounds or scars was borderline impossible from what she had seen, in fact. Still, as long as they could endure and survive ... that was the main outcome Pocahontas was personally praying for.

"I love you, John," Pocahontas softly whispered, pressing a soft kiss atop his lips before resting her head on his chest. Hazel eyes slowly closed and finally the princess allowed her body to relax and steadily fall into a peaceful slumber.

... Flexible?

The word had nearly left her lips. Instead, it simply echoed in her head. That was ... an interesting compliment. Granted, he wasn't wrong. But of all the things she figured Emrie would call or describe her as, that had definitely not been anywhere on her immediate list. But ... maybe that was for the best in its own rights. It wasn't a word that was too lewd or shameful, yet still very honest.

"S-So good! Mmmmmhhh!"

Her gaze had mostly been on Emrie himself. After a bit, though, she couldn't help but notice his gaze wasn't in her eyes. Not exactly. Upon following her sibling's own eyes, she saw what he was staring at. Her body ... particularly near the midsection area.

Holy ... is ... the body really that durable?

The sight of her stomach occasionally bulging from Shania's own brother fucking her like there was no tomorrow made her a bit terrified, but equally aroused. How was she taking him that deep ... and yet not feeling nearly as much pain as it would look like she should be experiencing? If nothing else, it was as her previous instructors had said time and time again; the human body really was a mystery in its own rights. Not just during sex, but as an overall concept.

"O-Oh god, yes!"

A swift, albeit slightly rough, hit against her g-spot caused Shania to return to the here and now. Her grip on the furs tightened and a quick peek down would reveal her knuckles were bright white.

"E-Emriiiiiiiiiiiiiiie! I .... y-you're .... I can barely hold back! I'm so close, but ... I wanna .... "

Her face flushed as she forced herself to finish the sentence.

"I wanna cum with you, Emrie!"

Back
Top Bottom