Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Intense anal (and possibly cervical)

Damariscotta

Banned
Banished
William Stanton has always been an ass man. A shapely big booty can make him drool in the instant. That has not changed over the years although his special taste had been satisfied by many a woman. It had all been very intense and kinky but something was still missing. At 42, just a bit of a silver fox, he was still dreaming of making a girl or woman with an extremely big ass his anal slave. And he had patiently been building a special play room in the basement of his house that was waiting to be used as such, as a lab for experiments and as office of an OB gyn.
He still had no idea how to get that special female, but he was sure the day would come.

Well that's the general idea. Who can this female be? His secretary? His former english teacher? His sister in law? Or even his daughter?
It's up to you and me to decide this. We can discuss kinks and limits . How far are we going to drive this?

Some of my kinks I'd want to see in the play:

fondling and petting
forced clothing
clit play, labia play, nipple play
gaping (anal and vaginal)
insertions (anal and vaginal)
anal training (very intense)
electric toys
spanking and caning
genital torture (light/medium/strong - as we agree upon)
medical play with slight body modifications
control of urination
forced urination
(in pee plays she'll not be the recieving part)
cervix play, penetration and cream pies

Sometimes when the slave is broken in she'll be brought out to public places (parks, cafés, ice cream parlors) and humilated there

I like plot, I like story and development, I like psychology and power play.

I am a literate writer, three paragraphs being my standard (giving and wanting to receive)
Throw me a PM if interested. Let's brainstorm about our rp.
I'll write this sort of RP only in PMs or - if the necessity arises - via email

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom