Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking for GM for sadomasochistic sandbox adventures

Hallian

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, I am Hallian, also known as Dragon x62. Recently, I've noticed I can't find any GMs for my specific tastes, no matter where I look. I got a few now, but they have gotten busy with life and I can't get my fix of violent, erotic adventure. I'm looking for someone to help scratch that itch.

Sexual preferences can be found in detail here on my f-list, but to outline the important things, sadomasochism, snuff and necro (in accordance to the specifics I outline,) femdom, polygamous romantic relationships, and my waifu Erza are my must haves. When it comes to death, however, I don't like permanency. I don't care if it's Valhalla, cloned bodies with recovered memories from the corpse, or people just come back to life in the world/area after a set time because magic/science/the power of lewds, it just has to not be permanent.

My prefered method is system roleplay over instant messages on Discord, Roll 20, or F-list. I can adapt and if you wish to do some other method, that is fine, though I'd rather take a system and use it sparingly over freeform if you seek that. When it comes to the system, I prefer d20 systems (5e I can bear, but it's the worst of the modern d20 systems,) FATE, and some d100 systems.

My prefered setting is one where anything can happen, mostly because I would prefer the ability to fuck an Dragon and then the next day fuck a Twi'lek. This could be anything that allows this, such as a sexual paradise afterlife, an urban fantasy setting where magical things isn't kept hush-hush, superhero settings, or anything else really. The tone, however, needs to be bright and cheerful. I can appreciate clever storytelling in a darker setting, but I can't ENJOY something terrible happening, even if it's clever and serves the plot. Finally, as far as specifics of a setting goes, as in what is being done in the setting, I like dungeon delving, kingdom building, arena/performance fights, and warfare.

As people have been asking for specifics beyond that, I decided to list some pre-established settings I'm good with as well as a list of game ideas to get the conversation started

Star Wars (Legends)
-GCW, New Republic Era, Legacy (130 ABY+, not Second Galactic Civil War)
Fairy Tail
Halo
Battletech/Mechwarrior
-During or Post Clan Invasion. Succession wars doesn't really interest me that much.
Mass Effect
Pokemon

1 (Favorite)- Fighting League

My character joins a some form of Fighting League. This could be for a specific sport, such as Boxing or Wrestling, or the match type can vary each time. My character would then be climbing up the ladder, working his/her way up the league til it's time to take one of the champions. The game wouldn't have to end there. Far from it. He/she has to defend his/her titles, after all. This can be adapted to fit any setting, even some established ones, so this can work with just about anything. (This could also just be a side activity for another idea)

2- Mercenary Company

My character is forming a group of adventurers, soldiers, and the like to do good and get rich off of it. This is a really simple idea, but it can be fleshed out based on the setting and the story. Perhaps the mercenaries have to help start an uprising or maybe they need to provide defense for a weak nation under attack by overwhelming odds? Alternatively, the world is so pure and peaceful war is more akin to a wargame and it's just friendly competition between warring nations. Once again, this can work in any setting.

(More ideas to come. Got a premise, please let me know)

As to specify the Non-binary gender, I can be a Futanari, Shemale, Male-futa, or Cuntboy and so are my tastes in non-binaries, though I am very picky with my males (and thus the male non-binaries.) I also have another thread that is very similar to this one in the male request section. Please specify which one you saw this in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom