Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Salvation For Witches (LotFP - Rules)

ZincStandard

Super-Earth
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Characters Thread

51kriLxRPnL.jpg

Free rulebook PDF here.
Welcome, everybody! This is our rules and mechanics reference thread for No Salvation For Witches. As you can see, a link to the rulebook for Lamentations of the Flame Princess can be found above; feel free to make full use of it. I don't expect to use maps for this game (LotFP assumes players will keep their own maps, which must also be done in-character), but if any do need to be provided, I'll leave them here as well.

If you have any rules questions going forward, this is probably the best place for them.

Last edited:
ZRS, to answer your question in the recruitment thread, 22 coins is 1 encumbering item, but a belt pouch is another, so 22 coins in a belt pouch is 2 encumbering items. Belt pouches have lots of advantages--you can wear more than one without having to carry them in your hands, and you can retrieve items from them a lot more quickly than from your pack--but as a tradeoff, they add to your encumbrance. If you want to avoid that, you can carry your money in your backpack (though that would mean a bunch of loose coins just thrown in among everything else in there, which would be a huge pain), in a sack, or (probably most practical) in a sack that's in your backpack, none of which would add any encumbrance beyond that of the coins themselves. Does that make sense?

Also, North, not sure if you saw this clarification, but your first 5 regular-size items don't add to your encumbrance, so Silence should actually be at 2, not 3.

I see. well, a backpack has multiple pockets right? Can the backpack just have a small pocket in it that is exclusively for coins or do I need a sack?

Back
Top Bottom