Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Adventures With a Femboy Succubus

Finally, after weeks or even months of research you've figured it out. You've figured out how to summon a succubus for a night of mind blowing, other worldly sex. Assembling all the necessary materials you perform the ritual. A gout of flames springs from the ground and when it subsides a figure is standing there.
Of course, if you were expecting a curvacious sex bomb with tits that don't quit you may be in for a surprise. Because of course the creature that stands before you is none other than the illusive male succubus. A cute feminine guy who is just as eager to please as his female co workers. Or maybe that's exactly what you were expecting, won knows.
Regardless, you do the dirty deed and pass out from pleasure overload, only to wake in the morning and find the succubus is still there. Uh oh. Looks like there were some hidden stipulations in that ritual that means you might be stuck with this little sex fiend for longer than you thought. Good luck trying to get anything done with a succubus following you around everywhere.

=====

Hi! Welcome to the thread and thanks for coming. I'm looking for someone to do the above RP with me. I'm hoping it'll be super light hearted and humorous with a tonne of smut, and maybe a sprinkling of romance the longer our duo spend together. This is definitely going to be a longer term rp so don't pm me if you can't commit. Also, I envision playing against a male character but your character could be female as well.

As for kinks, I think this will be pretty vanilla in that regard. The biggest focus will ne on the humor, although we can discuss what kinks we want to include. So please message me if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom