Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Blinded Master - FILLED

FunBrooke

Head down, Ass up
Filled for now, thank you.
--------
Good afternoon BM... Thank you for strolling though my request post, really appreciate it.

What I am looking for you ask. Well lets start with the individual first; I'm looking for a talented writing partner (male) who can write at least two to three decent paragraphs once or twice a day throughout the work week. He will be Dom in nature and like playing a younger character to my older one (I like using face claims). He is devious, nasty, cruel, and loves punishing his subs as he sees fit. Obviously BDSM, toys, ropes/harness/chains, humiliation, etc a must.. I like back and forth OCC, getting to know my partner is a must. I am married and wish to keep it that way so, okay, that's out there.

Now to the story I am looking for. Not sure where I read it, maybe here or another website but in any case MC has been going to a gym for some time, as Fergie would say 'working on her fitness'. When one day she finds a letter in her locker, instructing her to do a specific task, which in our case she complies even though she does not know her requester.

Day by day, week by week, intrigued by the fun game, the tasks become more and more scandalous. Going all the way to where she complies with forgoing proper undergarments while wearing skin tight attire and completing very compromising exercises.

Knowing he has her and testing too see how far she will go, he leaves one more envelope in her locker. Its contents a blindfold, room key, and.... go to room 300 at the Radisson, use this key to get in, disrobe, put on the blindfold, and wait for me on your knees facing the door....

And so our adventure begins.. I will not respond to one liners or pms that have no "Humph" to them... Just being honest...

Hope to hear from you. 😘

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom