Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Male role player looking for FxNB to play out a multitude of possible ideas, especially femdom.

Karkas132

Meteorite
Hello, all and thanks for dropping by my little forum post here. I'm new here and am still figuring out the fancy looks of this website so eventually I will revisit this post and spruce it up but for now I will keep it simple. First a few things about me as a writer, I am a competent role player capable of anything from semi-paragraph to multi-paragraph role play, I like to think I am grammar fluent but I only expect my partners to write in a way that is easily understandable and does not require constant assistance in clearing up what they mean with certain phrases or sentences. I am interested in a great variety of settings, themes, scenarios and subjects and as such I will list the ones I know and love below by setting, and then scenarios that fit well with said setting. Do note however that I am open to a huge variety of things everything from cute slice-of-life Romances to Epic Fantasy Adventures, and even travelling into darker themes so if you have suggestions feel free to tell!

Of course any and all of these RPs will include elements of relationships and sex kinky or otherwise.

Historical/Fantasy:
Arranged Marriages
Grand Adventure (slaying dragons, saving the realm)
Political Turmoil with emphasis on racial tension between humans and fantasy races
Taboo Relationships

Sci-Fi:
Freelance ship crew
Interplanetary struggles (war, politics, trade wars)
Space Cartels

Modern:
Slice-of-Life Romances (dating, relationship struggles)
Modern Military Theme
Boss/Employee
Adulterous Romance

Historical:
Viking Age Setting, Danelaw, East Anglia (often including elements of politics, warfare and religious conflict)
Medieval Setting
Travelling Merchants
Mercenary Band
Ancient Greece
Ancient Rome
Hellenistic Period (post-macedonian conquest of persia)

Types of Relationships I look for:
Arranged marriages, I like the apprehension it adds
Taboo relationships (adulterous, incestuous, interracial in settings where its generally not accepted)
I do also like cutesy more 'vanilla' relationships, dating, more typical stuff.
Sub-Dom Relationships
And most adored of all are switch relationships where each party takes turns in dominant and submissive roles respectively.

As for Kinks the list of things I am open to is so big its easier to list what I am not into so I will do so

Kinks I am NOT into:
Vomit
Scat
Vore

Particularly I like exploring the nuances and difficulties of relationships, arguments, conflicts, differences of opinion and these sorts of things add flavor to the relationship on top of the more light mood sorts of things and give the story of romance depth and meaning.

Currently however there is one particular scenario I am looking for and I will add it here:
This is something that I have always had a great deal of trouble finding and something I have been hungrily searching for. Personally I am a switch but almost every RP I am involved in I take a dominant role, while I don't have a problem with this but I have been looking for a female dominant for a long time, Shemales and trans women are of course also welcome to apply! I am looking for a lot of things in a general sense of domination but for a few things specifically, so ill list my desired scenario below but all ideas involving femdom are welcome.

I would like to start out that I am looking specifically for consensual domination and the scenario is as follows:
MC is a rather successful business man in charge of his own corporation that has been doing well, YC would be a professional dominatrix that he comes to see regularly. After having been visiting YC at least once a week for almost a year he would approach her with an offer, he would pay her well for her to be a live in dom at his home. She would be in charge of his life any time he is not at work from the moment he sets foot in the door. Not all of these are considered requirements but when I say in control of his life from the moment he gets home I mean in control of everything, what he wears, what he does, setting rules and chores for him to do in order to earn some 'play time', whether he can or cannot spend money on certain things or go out to do other things, if he can or cannot have other sexual partners (assuming they are of course involved in actual intercourse togther). when and where he's allowed to have said other partners, ideally I want her in charge of every aspect of his life outside of work.

Sexually I am looking for a bit of everything, whips, chains, rough testicle treatment, anal play, intercourse, edging, teasing. Personality wise any sort of dom will do however preferably she would have something of a motherly streak, less "Do this now if you want x you pig" and more of "If you'd like to do x you need to make sure to get your chores done~" However either is fine or somewhere in the middle is perfect. I would also like to include elements of actual romance and the two of them developing a deeper connection than just the dom/sub play and sex but again this is just primarily trying to settle my desire for a female dominant so thats not a requirement but I can't lie I love the idea of MC being in a relationship where the female dominant sometimes is just like "Take me out somewhere nice tonight, I want a good dinner and then we're going for drinks" sort of deal.

Those are all I have off the top of my head at the moment, I will provide reference images in my partners preferred styles anime, real life pictures. I can also do without reference images and try to paint a description verbally. Obviously many of these work in conjunction, obviously any of the ideas involving politics or war still leave room for romance and the story of a relationship being in the forefront with the other setting/thematic being the backdrop setting and playing a role in the story of the relationship. Feel free to PM me with any ideas you have or any of the ones I have listed that interest you and I will gladly go into further detail about my ideas for them. Thank you for your interest!

With Love,
Karkas

Back
Top Bottom