Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Butler (Ezra and wiki234)

Ezralora

Supernova
Emily sat in the library of the Flintwood Manor, it had been hard times as of recent date many things had happened resulting in her being the soul survivor of the Flintwood family, and as a result of that. The new family head. It had been quiet as of then, the only residents had been her, a new staff of servants and a rather peculiar butler. She was sure that they were going about their own business, either tending to the ground, or trying and failing to steal some form of the silver ware. But as she sat there, she brought her hand up to her eye. It didn't feel any different. She had noticed the mark the first day after she had called upon the butler and it was anything but normal.
Her once beautiful sea green eye was now branded with a complicated symbol she couldn't hope to make out by herself. But never the less she was British and so she continued on. She had her golden hair tied back into a pony tail, leaving a few strands to shape her jawline. Her pale skin was newly scared on her cheek and shoulders, though her dress covered that part of her body. She clicked her tongue before pulling on the black leather eye patch and covering the marked eye. Her appearance complete as Lady Flintwood.
She caught her reflection in the mirror, the burn scars, her slightly longer than needed hair. The cold piercing look in her remaining green eye that seemed to poison those that annoyed her. She brought her hands up to her dress, adjusting the body of the grey fabric. Her hands were gloves in a fine silk that was delicate on the skin but the dark fabric added to the young lady's appearance she was trying to strike. All that was missing was that butler. Wherever he was roaming through the halls of the manor.

When there is an eventual purpose, there is an eventual time that purpose will reveal its deceiving form to those who fall into the hands of sin and madness hoping to find their own place of power in the world.

Demons had known this well, and so submit to the selfish desires of humans to both give them and themselves some purpose which sebastian had finally been able to find a new position of power within the hatred of lady Emily who he had now served for the rest of his ‘ human ‘ life.

For now at least he and the other servants of her house had set the latest preparations for the day, a new stock of ingredients just for today’s lunch and dinner, as well as the general chores of the day to keep the mansion tidy. Sebastian walked out the kitchen after checking the very stock for today and being at least satisfied that everything was going to plan, now looking to do anything else beside cleaning though would stop for anything he found around the place then.

Emily continued walking through the corridors before she started to descend the stairs, coming to a stop at the centre of the grand staircase. In the centre of it was a large portrait of her family, her father looking stern as ever and her mother tenderly holding a much younger Emily. "Hmm perhaps that will need to be changed in the future." She muttered to herself. After the last few stairs had been cleared she looked over the large door and the two corridors one to the left, one to the right. The manor always seemed too big for reason.

"Sebastian." She called out, her voice echoing over the corridors. She waited patiently for him to arrive, it wasn't as if she was in a hurry just yet. No it would take time to pull this off, but when it started she knew that there was no going back. If there was she wouldn't have made that deal. It would be worth it in the end, even if she was set to be dammed for the whole of the afterlife.

But that, would be a very long way away if she had anything to say about it. Where is he... She slowly sat down on one of the steps as she waited. The only sound the ticking of a rather intricately designed grandfather clock.

Sebestian was on the other side of the hall, turning before hearing the voice and slowly coming in before appearing in front of her finally with a bow. “ my lady, I hope you slept well and there wasn’t any problems. How may I serve.” Giving a small smile as he waited with his hand across his chest, waiting for her command as he could feel her sinful aura through the air and her ever growing anger that was the only thing fueling her now. “ all the preparations for the day are set and finalized, and the shipments have luckily been on time so nothing to worry about for later.”

Emily looked down her nose at the butler, her jaw tensed ever so slightly as she did before clearing her throat. She elegantly moved her her hand to her mouth as she did so. "Very good." She said as she peered over him once more with her one sea green eye. "Yes very good indeed." She closed the distance between the pair of them in a few short strides before she folded her arms. "Walk with me." Was all she said before she began to walk past him, her shoes clacking on the polished stone floor.

“ yes my lady.” Bowing with a hand on his chest before waiting for her to walk past him before walking next to her with slow methodical steps that kept pace. The butler would decide not to speak with specifically asking of her plans for today as he obviously knew himself anyway but more to focus on her commands or any questions at all she had for him. Quietly they would walk, his white gloves hands kept to his side and a small on the corner of his lips obviously before a calm and obedient look washed over him as the smile disappeared and he was focused on any and all the words she had to say to him now or later.

"How long until this is over? Is it until i merely pass or is there a little loophole you can exploit to speed things up in the end?" She asked, wanting to get that out of the way first. Goodness knows that, that could put a hinderance on how she uses him. If he was going to leap at every chance to have at her it would effect the situations she puts herself in. "Or are you simply here to obey until i pass on and then that is it for the rest of eternity?"

Until your vengeance is fully complete, until the existential life aura of the one you find the most hatred in life is finally drained, then will my chains holding my spirit to a human life will be broken, your soul will be mine.” Stopping for a moment and turning to explain. “ I am just your servant, there is no holding back to killing and destroying anyone who gets in your way, just say the word and that is it. I have no intention of grabbing at scraps when I can have everything in the end. You are my master, you are the only thing I will ever care for and not because of my selfish desire but because you are exactly that, a master who shows no fear or regret and is not afraid to get their hands a bit dirty at all.” Bowing with a hand on his chest as he meant it.

Emily came to a stop, she didn't turn her head but her eye moved to the corner as it peered over him. "I see then that is all i can ask for now. Though there is no one to kill or end just yet." She said, a slight edge to her voice as though she was regretting have to admit that herself. "So far the only thing that i have to go off in finding them is a tattoo one of them had over the right side of their face. Whilst i would normally admit that it is not hard to find in London it is like trying to find a needle in a goddamn!" She closed her eye before taking in a deep breath. "It is like trying to find a needle in a haystack for the moment."

“ hmmm I could do some detective work myself, or I could always get answers directly....there has to be something oddly specific about the tattoo then at least for an obvious first clue even if it doesn’t indeed lead anywhere.” Giving the simple suggestion as he stopped when he did. “ I doubt that it’s just for looks if it’s that obvious unless they tried but couldn’t find something that I might be able to myself.”

Emily peered over her shoulder for a moment and gave a very small nod. "If you believe you can find something then by all means go on looking for it. The sooner they are busy rotting in the ground the better." She then drummed her side for a moment, the faint tapping of cloth on cloth. "Though if you do find out who it is, do not kill them. I wish to be there and look into their eyes and make them regret dealing with the Flintwoods."

“ well it will take sometime but even then, it will be the first link if I even manage to find something there has to be a much deeper chain of command, but should I find someone who knows something I shall bring them back here then or hold them hostage until you come of course my lady.” Turning to give a bow before following to walk with her again unless she would say something for him to go.

Emily let out a small sigh as they walked for a little bit more. "If that is what can be done then perhaps it is the best thing to do." She muttered to herself. "What if i went with you?" She asked her before coming to a stop at a large glass room with various wild plants inside it and a few more of the exotic animals. "I did receive a letter from her majesty the Queen, so it would not be outside the realm of possibility for me to visit the city so soon after..." She trailed off disappointed in herself that it still struck a nerve. "It means you can search, i can get this business dealt with and we kill two birds with one very sharp and efficient stone."

“even then there’s a possibility of someone knowing or finding us out and either directly going after you when I’m not there or possibly waiting with a trap but I guess it should be fine anyway. I would rather be there for your business first and look around after.” Deciding to do that then. “ is there anything you will need? Or shall I wait for your word for us to go?” Not having to do anything for the moment.

Emily nodded before turning to him. "Then pack my things, we shall be leaving before dark." She said to him as she began to walk away chewing the inside of her cheek as she did so. She would get the job in London done quickly in order for them to look around early. Or perhaps the people she knows in the city can inform her of the goings on in the city.

“ yes my lady.” Standing to the side with a bow and a hand to his chest as he would leave from her and go up himself up to her room and pack some of her things even if he felt a bit somewhat awkward but otherwise not caring as he packed fast just to be done and have plenty of time to do other things of course before they would leave. As the time would come, Emily would just see him coming down now with her things.

Emily was dressed for travelling, she had a black coat on that exposed the cuffs of her shirt, and was wearing a more fitting dress that allowed freer movement. Her hair was neatly tied up before nodding at Sebastian. "Very good." She said before climbing into the carriage and waiting for her butler to enter. Once he did there was a crack of a whip and the horses began to move along the path with little difficulty as they made their way to London.

She was rather quiet for the moment, merely watching the vast countryside around them as she drummed a rhythm lightly on her leg. It was nothing special, but for some reason she found comfort in the soft tune.

Sebastian then was mostly himself as well, watching boredly out as he sat across with his arm against the window as he leaned over just to look out and obviously waiting to get there not having anything to say or do for the time.

Once they had arrived in the city there would be the grand city of London around them. The smell of the streets and the people was certainly vastly different from what she had become use to in the country side, but non the less Emily stepped out of the carriage and adjusted her finely tailored coat. "Hmm.." She snapped her head from side to side taking into account the house they were staying in at the moment, which was nothing compared to the manor. She had given Sebastian a run down on the way about who they were looking for, what business was to be conducted. A thievery... of a peculiar kind from the Royal Jewellers.

Back
Top Bottom