Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female !!!CLOSED!!! GM looking for a Player, Dark Fantasy CYOA [Non-con, Monsters, Violence, Adventure]

Debauchee

Moon
Hello.

What's this about?
Lately I have really been in the mood to launch a CYOA campaign that takes place in a dark and gritty fantasy universe, one of similar character to that of Dark Souls, Path of Exile, or Warhammer. Lots of demons, undead, rabid animals, cruel men, and little to no signs of any human civilisations. Just a character against a world of darkness. So here I am looking for someone interested in playing said character. I have a few requirements as for what kind of character I'd like to include in my CYOA, but not many. Basically, I'd like the character to be either Female or a Futa and to NOT have a promiscuous personality. As that wouldn't work together with the non-con aspects of this roleplay. Any other parts of the character are up for discussion.

The formalities.
Now, for the more formal parts of roleplaying. I consider myself literate, but by no means some sort of expert. I'll make the occasional error but I'll either correct it afterwards or just never do it again. My writing isn't the best, but I'd like to think it's satisfying and enjoyable for others to read. It's neither too simple or overly complicated, and I'd like a writing partner that can match that. I tend to write around 200 - 300 words per post, which is around two paragraphs. Though depending on the situation it can be much more or a bit less.

The lewd part.
And now, for the more interesting parts of roleplaying; kinks! As the title suggests this is going to be a roleplay that is based around the concept of having a character venture into a dark fantasy world, fighting its beasts and inhabitants, overcoming its obstacles, very much like in the video games mentioned previously. This means that I'd like to include various monsters in the smut scenes, everything from demons and minotaurs, to your classic tentacle monsters and undead, even animals and just evil humans. With this, of course, comes a bunch of kinks that are more on the extreme side of things. Non-con, violence, humiliation, bad scents, rough treatment, and the list goes on. I don't really have any limits, but I'm more than open towards hearing yours. If there's something specific you really don't want to include I'm sure we can do that.

If you have any questions or so feel free to send me a message or leave a comment.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Thank you.

- Debauchee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom