Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GAME NIGHT.......(CindyHarrison & RopedNGagged)

My domination just keeps getting more intense and overpowering. Tied down at her mercy, spoon fed like a true helpless slave I am, then this weird oily lotion she rubbed into my pussy that has me so desperate for orgasm I can hardly bear the red hot sensations and urges coursing thru my body. I am at her mercy. I am owned and surrendered. I lay still as Mistress releases me from the bondage that has held me down so strictly, so tightly, for so long. I obey her orders silently and mindlessly sucking on the thick hard rubber penis gagging me, immediately sitting up and sliding off the bed at her command then walking to the center of the room and silently raising my hands as I see her lowering two ropes from the ceiling above me.
But she is not strapping my wrists into these ropes. She goes behind me and wrenches my arms back behind me and holds my hands together then tightly binds my wrists tight in her ropes, tugging the cinching coils angrily making sure the bondage is very tight as she knots and double knots the ropes well out of reach of my fingertips.
I am spun around roughly so I face her, She pulls one of the ceiling ropes down and squeezes my tit at the base then slide the strap fastened to the rope around my breast and starts tightening it. The strap just keeps getting tighter and tighter until I look very scared and in some pain with my boob swollen up like a balloon by the viciously tight strap. She does the same with my other breast and I am starting to look very worried.
She gives me this scary evil smile then goes to this control panel on the wall and pushes a button My eyes immediately look up as I see the ropes are starting to pull thru these pulleys lifting me upwards. I look at her with a frightened look on my face begging her to stop but the penis gagging me does its job perfectly reducing my frantic begging to mumbled nonsense as she hears this scared sounding
'mm hm mm mhn mm gn gm hnnf!!!'
I lift up on my tip toes, my pleading goes up a notch
'smmf! mm nh wm snnnf!! ls mm nh wn Snffff!!!!'
She ignores me and soon my toes lift up off the floor and I am hanging by my tits.
She walks up to me scratching her fingernails across my plump hard swollen nipples smiling as I jerk with hard flinches and shudders, afraid to make a sound fearing punishment. Then her hand covers my pussy, her thumb rubs at my clitty making her smile feeling it all popped out swollen and glistening wet
She gives me this very dominant smile as she pulls her hand off me. Our eyes locked on each others, she barks her command in my face shouting
"CUM!"
Her hand slaps tight on my pussy and I look shocked as I jerk with a violent spasm squealing a muffled
'hm MmmMMff mm Kmm! MM kmM! mm KMmmM!!!! as I coat her fingers with a flood of warm wet at her command

Valerie quickly locks her mouth over the girl's cunt and sucks away every drop of nectar as she wriggles and sways.

"Soon," she said, backing away to enjoy the sight....."your tits will swell and turn a nice shade of purple and your nipples will feel like they'll burst open....."

As her slave swayed, Valerie picked out her smart phone and tapped it.
"Where are you located?," she asked...."excellent.....they'll be at least 20 people in attendance, possibly more...one more thing...this will be a private ceremony, once all the guests arrive I want the doors locked until afterwards. I don't want sightseers to ruin it....."

Valerie let her slave down, letting her fall safely to the floor. Undoing her wrists, she dragged the girl upstairs to the bedroom, handcuffing her wrists to a bedpost.

"Congratulations are in order, slave," she said smiling....."you and I are going to be married today....within the next few hours, as a matter of fact....everything is set. Soon you will be my very obedient wife but you will also be my slave...."

Valerie put on a blood red gown, then went to the closet, bringing back a white see through veil and what could only be what it was----a gleaming brass and chrome chastity belt, 2 long and wide probes mounted on the bottom crotch strap.

Valerie has learned the more strictly I am bound the more obedient and submissive I become and she is using my weakness to get deep in my head. Hanging me by my breasts with my hands bound behind me has me so dominated her confidence and aggression is swelling. Giving me this sexy but superior and arrogant smile she knows exactly what she is doing as she slowly brings her mouth to my puss and lets her soft lips and talented tongue work their magic. Instantly I am having such intensely erotic sensations controlling my body and surrendering my mind.
I can't struggle hung by my tits. It's too painful. I have to be as still as possible which only increases my sense of surrender to my Mistress. With her effortlessly coaxing orgasm after orgasm from me, that is nearly impossible. Tears roll down my cheeks as she stops lapping up my juices to say
"Soon your tits will swell and turn a nice shade of purple and your nipples will feel like they'll burst open."
I hang there moaning softly as she steps away talking into her phone. I can only hear her words and they worry me as I hear
"Where are you located? . ... Excellent.....There'll be at least 20 people in attendance, possibly more...one more thing...this will be a private ceremony, once all the guests arrive I want the doors locked until afterwards. I don't want sightseers to ruin it."
She smiles as she ends the call, glancing indifferently towards me seeing my worried sad looking face. Lowering me to the ground I quickly discover my legs won't hold me. I drop to my knees and curl forward hunching into a ball wincing hard as my tits throb in pain. She sees I am unable to show any defiance and has no concern untying my hands. My arms just slide off my back and hang limp to the floor as she slides her fingernails up the back of my neck taking a fist of my hair and uses it to bring me to my feet and push me back upstairs to the bedpost where i am backed against one of the rock solid bedposts.
She pulls my hands behind the post and locks them in a pair of strong heavy hinge style handcuffs telling me
"Congratulations are in order, slave. You and I are going to be married today. Within the next few hours, as a matter of fact. Everything is set. Soon you will be my very obedient wife but you will also be my slave."
My mind is racing. The orgasms she has given me are unlike any I ever knew. I am quite sure vanilla sex will never satisfy me again. What I am hearing is she will take care of me and I will live a life of nearly unbearably intense orgasms. I shock myself showing no resistance to her words as I watch her dress in this figure revealing blood red gown, then go into the closet to bring me what I can only assume is my wedding dress. A white see through veil and a shiny brass and chrome chastity belt that has two large. long and thick dildos mounting into the crotch strap.
I should be shocked and repulsed. But I am not. The only thought going thru my head is I hope Mistress binds me savagely strictly in her mean wiry ropes and makes me hop down the aisle so tightly bound head to toe everyone seeing me knows I am her slave. Having that image go thru my head I suddenly shudder hunch forward closing my eyes tight whispering a soft
fuckImcummingnoww….

Valerie gives her slave a minute to let things sink into her mind, letting her gaze upon the gleaming metal prison she'll be soon forced to wear. She pulls the gown up over her head....

"You know," she said...."I think you and I need a snack before all this, don't you?"
She removes the gag, spreads her slaves's feet wide apart and kneels between them. Slowly and methodically she licks, tracing the girl's inside thigh with her tongue from her knees to just within inches of her pussy.

"CUM!"
With the command, her slave exploded, sending a cascade of nectar into her owner's mouth, Valerie eagerly swallowing every drop. Taking her fingers, she slipped two of them easily into the girl's soaked pussy, masturbating her into yet another orgasm, rewarded with another wave of nectar.
Finally she put her gown back on slowly, letting her slave have a perfect view of her owner's pussy.
"This will be yours soon," she said...."we will be spending many hours between each other's thighs. I'm going to make you the perfect pussy eating wife......but for now...."

Keeping the girl cuffed, she brought over the chastity belt, unlocking it and fitting it tightly into place, the twin dildos slipping effortlessly into both her holes as Valerie locked the pelvic harness to the waistband, a total of 3 padlocks assuring that it would be impossible to remove.
On the sides of the chastity belt were metal cuffs. She undid the girl's handcuffs and secured her wrists into the hip mounted cuffs. There was no slack so the girl's wrists were tightly imprisoned at her side.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Valerie said as she brought over a set of ankle shackles, a short foot long chain connecting them. Securing the shackles to the girl's ankles, she stepped back to admire the view.

"Perfect," she said...."Just perfect....I can hardly wait for our honeymoon.....I'm going to keep you hogtied and gagged the whole time...."

The time finally came.
The limo came to the back of the mansion and Valerie clipped a gold leash onto the girl's collar, along with a fresh new ballgag. They finally arrived at a reception hall. The driver opened the door and Valerie came out, tugging at the leash.
"I'll be allowing you to stand just long enough to get out of the car and into the dressing room," she instructed...."But when the ceremony starts you will get on your knees and shuffle up to the altar....now, let's get you ready...."

Once in the dressing room, a petite girl came in....seeing the ballgagged and topless slave dressed in the chastity belt she stared. Valerie laughed.
"Forget what you see right now," she said...."I want you to do her hair, her make up and place the veil on her head while I get ready...."
Another girl came in and sat Valerie at a make up table while the first one got busy with her slave. After a good 20 minutes, both women were ready. Valerie got up and tugged at the leash.
"Time for our wedding," she said, leadidng her slave out to the open double doors, glancing backwards to make sure she was on her knees.

The room was filled with slave owners, both female and male along with their slaves, all obediently at their owner's sides and for the most part, naked. There were others that were close friends of Valerie's, some into the BDSM world but not slave owners. A long wide blood red carpet ran for 30 feet up to a raised platform with an ornate white trellis, adorned with red roses. A female minister stood waiting for them. Valerie walked slowly, a constant tug on the leash until slave owner and slave got up to the platform.
"The gag stays in until after the ceremony," she whispers...."you just simply nod when asked if you take me for your wife...."

Big response! Sorry! I got all hot and bothered!!

I can't take my eyes off the chastity belt. Shining metal with these two scary large dildos fasted in the crotch. One looks like a very real, very large penis with thick veins snarling around it like old vines growing up a sturdy oak tree, the butt plug a long cone shaped monster that just looks too big to get past my rim and too long to fit all the way in me. But I know you will make it do just that. Valerie is in total command. She is well trained in her domination skills and i have already accepted the fact she will always keep me in strict inescapable bondage, never give me a chance to escape , and turn my body against me keeping me so helplessly surrendered to sub space I beg for more of everything. Showing me the chastity belt and seeing my eyes widen excites her. She gets right up to me standing against the rock solid bedpost with my hands tightly locked in strong handcuffs behind it, she lifts her dress and rubs her hips on me as she says
"You know, I think you and I need a snack before all this, don't you?"
I nod m head obediently. She loosens m gag enough to let it hang around my neck then kicks my legs apart and goes to her knees. Gently kissing my thigh and nibbling up to my hip I shudder and bite my lip nervously. She nibbles and kissing from my hip to my mound just below my belly button then pauses with her mouth a half inch from my slit. I feel her breath on my and try to push myself to her lips but she grabs my hips and pushes me back wedging the bedpost in my butt crack. Holding me firmly against the post she barks out this command in a serious no nonsense tone saying
"CUM!"
My upper body hunches forward like I got punched in my tummy as I let out a shocked
'oHHHhHH!! OhhmyGod!!!'
closing my eyes tight my hands yank against the cuffs so hard I feel like they are cutting into my wrists as I instantly surrender to a very powerful orgasm. It's like her voice hits a switch deep inside my body as I endure an intense wet orgasm that has me shaking like a leaf and jerking with hard spasms, gritting my teeth and groaning
'OOOHfuck AAahhH God OOHhoHhh oHh god Aaahhh!!'
Her tongue is pushing in me licking me soaking up all my juices hungrily and my body is responding by surrendering to a powerful series of rapid fire orgasms that won't let me catch my breath.
I look shocked. I can't understand how I just came. Out of nowhere she said Cumm and I was cumming like a drunk whore.
She is not about to let me catch my breath either. Pushing two fingers into me easily I shudder and hunch forward again crying out
'oOHHhFUCK!!!!' as my walls clench her fingers like I am desperately trying to hang on and slow her attack.
After enduring another violent series of orgasms I am drained and spent. She pulls her fingers out of me, I let my body curl forward, the handcuffs pinching the bedpost holding me up as she holds her fingers up to my lips. I kiss them softly then suck them into my mouth licking them clean then kiss her fingers again whispering
Thank you Mistress. Thank you.
then I sag forward, my chin on my chest as I breathe in hard chest heaving deep breaths trying to regain my composure as she stands up in front of me holding her skirt up off her sex saying
"This will be yours soon,"
I look at her swollen lips then up at her face and obediently say
Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress.
She smiles and says
"We will be spending many hours between each other's thighs. I'm going to make you the perfect pussy eating wife......but for now...."
I stand there breathing heavily, my nipples still hard as pebbles as she brings over the chastity belt and coldly says
'Legs apart.'
'Yes Mistress.'
She works the penis in my first and it is very large. Even with her getting me so stimulated and wet it is a very tight fit. It goes much deeper than anything I ever had in me before too, it must be 9 or 10 inches. I am wincing when I feel the crotch belt press against me. She has to pull the penis out a bit to get the head of the butt plug in me. I nearly orgasm as the thick vein snarled cock moves in me, hunching forward and gritting my teeth. Then I feel the blunt tip of the butt plug poke at my hole. I look into her eyes nervously as she starts pushing it in me. And I am wincing hard as the cone shaped monster pinches me painfully as it stretches my tight little hole back there. I let out a yelping 'AAAah OOWWW' then just as I am about to squeal in pain the plug sort of pops into place. I am filled up tighter than I thought possible as my rim closes around the thin stem of the giant plug. She pushes the rest of the cock plug in me and I am up on my tiptoes thinking I am filled up way too tight but I say nothing. I just look scared to death. She slides the waist belt around me and cinches it very tight. Cutting into my sides tight. Then she tightens the crotch belt and I feel like I am going to pop. The strap digs a trench into my mound driving every bit of the plugs completely inside me. She gives me a very evil smile as she clicks three locks on the belt, smiling very confidently as she watches me realize she is the only person on earth who can get me out of this thing.
Then she grabs my jaw and forces me to look her in the eyes as she says
You see the cuffs on your new belt?
Yes Mistress
I am going to uncuff you and you are going to put your wrists by your hips.
Yes Mistress.
If you show me any resistance I will have to punish you.
Yes Mistress I will obey you Mistress.
She unlocks the cuffs and even tho I really want to rub my wrists I obey and put my hands to my hips. She locks my wrists into the cuffs and I quickly realize the cuffs are fastened right to the belt, there is no little chain to allow me any movement. My hands are locked tightly to my waist at the hips.
As I stand there leaning forward twisting my hands seeing how securely they are locked to my hips she brings over a heavier scarier set of cuffs. These have a short chain between the cuffs, maybe 8 inches. She says
"Oh, I almost forgot,"
She locks my ankles into the heavy strong cuffs then slides her hands up my legs as she stands back up and looks me in the eyes saying
"Perfect. Just perfect. I can hardly wait for our honeymoon. I'm going to keep you hogtied and gagged the whole time."
I think I make a little pee squirt hearing her say that. I am shocked at how excited that simple comment makes me . My heart is pounding in my chest as I hear the words come out of my mouth, whispering a nervous and excited
'Yes Mistress. Very tightly I hope'
Then I look worried. I spoke out of turn and wonder if she thinks i am telling her what to do. I feel my cheeks flush and look at the floor afraid to look her in the eyes. But she lets me out of line comment pass without a word, leading me to the door smiling watching me struggle to keep up being forced to take half steps in these ankle cuffs just as the limo arrives.
She turns to me saying
'Time to go. but first. Open.'
I barely see the ball gag in time to open my mouth obediently. The ball is very large and wedges between my teeth. I can't open my mouth any further and the ball is stuck not quite halfway into my mouth. She puts the heel of her hand against the ball and holds the back of my head with her other hand and forces the ball to squeeze past my teeth. It pops into my mouth crushing my tongue and pushing out on my cheeks and up on the roof of my mouth packing my mouth tight as i grunt a very muffled 'unnnffhhh!' Then she threads the strap and yanks it so hard I stumble backwards as the ball jerks to the back of my tongue and the straps slice deep into my cheeks stretching my lips so hard I think they will split. Another softer mmMmmmhhh gurgles in my throat.
She fastens a gold leash to my collar and pulls me forward with a sharp jerk. I stumble almost losing my balance as I am still adjusting to the huge gag packing my mouth so tight I am dealing with a powerful gag reflex and making these soft grunting noises trying to handle my bondage.
At the door of the limo she turns me to her giving my leash a little tug that makes sure i keep my eyes locked on hers as sh says
"I'll be allowing you to stand just long enough to get out of the car and into the dressing room,"
I mumble a horribly gagged sounding
mmm hmm.
"But when the ceremony starts you will get on your knees and shuffle up to the altar.'
mm hmmm.
"Now, let's get you ready...."
mm hmm
She helps me into the limo and as she sits behind the driver she has me lay on my tummy in this hogtie position with my heels bent back and my head in her lap so I can breathe in her scent with every breath. When we arrive she gets out and points at the ground in front of her. I slide my feet out, wiggle out of the car and drop to my knees then she walks me inside, my hobbling on my knees trying to keep up. She takes me into the dressing room and allows me to sit in a chair facing a mirror. A petite girl comes in looks scared seeing me. Valerie quickly takes command of the situation saying
"Forget what you see right now. Do her hair, makeup and place the veil on her head while I get ready."
Valerie sits at her chair and another girl comes in, the two get to work and I have to say she does a great job on me. She makes little braids starting at my temples that join into one long thick shiny dirty blonde braid hanging down my back with little lilies of the valley woven into the braiding. She does my brown eyes with earth tones, light browns and golds, subtle but really nice looking. and she doesn't even panic doing my lips stretching around the huge ball gagging me in a soft creamy looking shade of rose I look like a fairy tale maiden.. aside from my bondage.
Valerie is beautiful with a great shape and she looks just as fabulous. When the girls finish with us she comes to me taking my leash saying
"Time for our wedding."
She turns to the door as I slide out of my chair onto my knees and follow obediently. As we are about to leave the dressing room she turns and gives my leash a sharp tug upwards making me tilt my head back and look up into her eyes. She leans down and speaks in a soft but very serious tone saying
"The gag stays in until after the ceremony,"
mm hmm.
"You just simply nod when asked if you take me for your wife...."
I nod and mumble another horribly gagged
mm hmmm.
I am rather shocked seeing the guests. There are a lot. The room is filled with Dominants. Shirtless men with bulging muscles and black leather pants, women in very sexy skin tight black leather. All with a slave at their side. Mostly naked and either bound or cuffed.
The woman performing the ceremony looks like she would just as soon do the vows as she would hang me by my feet and whip me into a bloody mess
She starts walking down the aisle knowing she is walking faster than I can on my knees but I try my hardest to keep up, following her obediently, getting the leash snapped impatiently several times when she thinks I am moving too slowly. But we make it to the altar and I kneel silently at her side as the woman smiles at Valerie and gives me a look like she wants to redden my ass. I am absolutely shocked at how stimulated I am. I can't imagine being or feeling more dominated than I am right now and the image of how I look, naked, plugged, shackled, gagged, collared and leashed. On my knees at my Mistresses side, In this setting surrounded by strict no nonsense dominants sends me into sub space. Into the dream like world of sensual surrender. My nipples are hard as pencil erasers and my pussy is a soaking wet mess. I am breathing very hard, in sharp hard chest heaving snorts that almost sound like a birthing class as the ceremony begins. All I can think of is Mistress telling me I am spending our honeymoon.. our entire honeymoon.. tightly hogtied and gagged.. Im going to cumm.. I'm going to cumm right here .. ohfuck no.. these dam cocks... not now. Not in front of all these Doms.. ohhhfuck.. these huge cocks.. oohhgod I have to get a grip on myself. I cant cumm now.. not now please.. oh fuck no please no
I give Mistress a quick frightened glace and grunt a frantic
mm km.. m gn km... gn kmm.. mm gn km.. then I start breathing very heavily trying to think of unsexy things. I look up at the women conducting the ceremony and she gives me a look that scares me so bad I manag eto calm down.. I hope.. for now anyway.. I hope...

"Do you take this slave to be your lawfully wedded wife," the female minister said...."to dominate her, to keep her at your side, to love her as well as control her pleasure but to ensure that she pleases you?"

Victoria nods her head, glances down at the beauty kneeling beside her.
"I do......."
The minister glances down at the slave.
"Do you submit to this woman?....to always be an obedient wife as well as her slave, to consent to be always kept under control, sexually as well as mentally....to give your body and heart to her and only her?"

Gagged, all the slave could do was nod.
"The rings please....."
A petite naked redhead came up to the altar with a small blood red velvet pillow, 2 rings in the middle.....they were both diamond rings, total carat weight enough to make a diamond buyer have a cardiac. Victoria took one ring, knelt down and slipped it on her slave's ring finger. The girl bent down, gave the other to the slave and nodded her head toward Victoria, holding out her ring finger. As the ring was slipped over Victoria's finger, she silently mouthed a 'I love you' to her kneeling slave.

"Then," the minister continued...."as such as these two have exchanged rings and agreed to their vows....by the state, I now declare them wives.....you may now kiss your slave wife...."
Victoria tugged on the leash, bringing the girl up to standing position then pulled the gag from her mouth, letting it dangle from her neck. She gave the girl a kiss so passionate it felt like fire and stars......

The entire room erupted in a chorus of clapping as Victoria kept a tug on the leash.
"you will be allowed to stand from now until the end of the reception," she whispered...."afterwards, back on all fours you go...."

The two of them went back to the dressing room. Victoria brought out a set of solid gold nipple clamps and attached them to the girl's tits, a gold chain connecting them.

Returning to the reception room, a tall wedding cake stood in the center, all the guests surrounding it. It was 4 levels, adorned with frosted lace and 2 figurines on top....it was a female and a kneeling girl.
The same petite nude redhead came up and gave Victoria a sterling silver cutting knife. Victoria cut 2 small pieces and presented it to her bride.
"Open up," she said smiling....."see? it isin't always a gag that goes in your mouth...."
She slips the piece of cake into her bride's mouth as the crowd clapped.

The banquet was perfect....roast beef, prime rib, chicken, fish, rice pilaf, rolls and plenty of wine, champagne.....a table was set at one end of the room, a blood red tablecloth. Victoria and her slave bride sat in the middle, the owner's Mistress friends sitting on either side. Food was brought over to the newlyweds, champagne was poured. As they feasted, Victoria fed her slave....if her bride thought her hands would be released for the reception, she was mistaken.

The lights glanced off the golden nipple clamps as the dancing began after the feast. Victoria took her slave out to the dance floor, still keeping the leash in hand, her hand around the girl's waist as they did a slow dance. Mistress placed a hand down over the girl's tight ass.
"I can't wait for our honeymoon," she said and kissed her once more with passion.

If anyone had told me what I would be doing now a month ago I would have laughed in their face and told them to get off drugs. But now. Locked in Mistresses strong tight shackles, gagged so tight I can't say a word. My holes packed tighter than I thought possible with Mistresses thick long cock plugs locked inside me.. so completely dominated and surrendered.. .. humiliated beyond description, forced to walk on my knees thru a happy crowd of intense looking dominants and their obedient slaves, facing a minster about to marry me to my Mistress... marry me to a woman... a woman who has already told me I am spending two week honeymoon hogtied ballgagged and serving her needs... I am so on fire I can hardly stand it. I am lucky I haven't wet myself. I am thinking.. believing.. I have found my place. I am exactly where I am supposed to be and with exactly who I am supposed to be with. A quick glace down at my body and I see my nipples have never been swollen harder and my clitty is all popped out and shiny wet with my juices .. and I haven't even been touched. I look up at Victoria keeping my eyes locked on hers and start falling into the dreamy world of sub space hearing the minister say
"Do you take this slave to be your lawfully wedded wife, to dominate her, to keep her at your side, to love her as well as control her pleasure but to ensure that she pleases you?"
Victoria nods then smiles down at me saying very confidently and commandingly
"I do'
My mind overloads. I fall so deep in sub space so fast the minister has to snap me out of it by slapping my cheek and saying loud and clear.. and a bit angrily
'I SAID. Do you submit to this woman?"
I nod my head obediently. The minister looks mad I am interrupting her but keeps speaking in an impatient stern voice
'to always be an obedient wife as well as her slave'
I nod my head and grunt a soft mm hmmm
I think everything I do annoys her but she keeps speaking sounding a little angry and .. almost like she wants to punish me saying
'to consent to be always kept under control, sexually as well as mentally'
mm hmm mm hmm!
'to give your body and heart to her and only her?"
I look up at Victoria nodding my head mumbling a soft
mm hmmm
"The rings please....."
A very cute and sexy petite redhead comes up with two incredible rings on a red pillow, Victoria takes one, she puts the other one in my right hand locked to my hip in the heavy steel cuff.
Victoria grabs my left hand and slides the ring on my finger then holds her hand where I can slide her ring on her finger/ I am absolutely stunned at how beautiful the rings are.. and how huge the diamonds are.
Victoria mouths 'I love you' to me. I hope he can see how happily my eyes smile back at her. The minister breaks the magic of the moment saying
"Then. As such as these two have exchanged rings and agreed to their vows....by the state, I now declare them wives.....you may now kiss your slave wife...."
Victoria pulls my leash lifting me to standing then loosens my gag enough to pry it out of my mouth and let it hang around my neck. As drool trickles off the huge ball and streaks down my front between my boobs she slides her fingers up the back of my neck gripping a fistful of my hair and twists my head back then covers my mouth with hers plunging her sexy talented tongue deep inside. Our tongues play in each other's mouths as she forces me to endure what is probably the sexiest hottest most erotic and stimulating kiss of my life.
The crowd starts clapping and Victoria seems determined to let this hot deep kiss outlast the applause but after she realizes they are not going to stop and feels my legs buckling and me getting dizzy, she breaks off the kiss and smiles at me as I struggle to come back to earth, biting my lower lip and giving it a tug she whispers in my ear
"you will be allowed to stand from now until the end of the reception, afterwards, back on your knees you go...."
I am out of breath and feeling dizzy I am so turned on and over stimulated as I breathlessly say
'Yes Mistress thank you Mistress'
We walk down the aisle with me at her side to the cheers and applause of the dominants and the smiles of their slaves.
Back in our dressing room she snaps gold nipple clamps on me that bite into me hard for a couple minutes but soon change to a dull pinching sensation that actually feels... feels right.
We go into the reception room and the setting is perfect. The meal looks delicious as we are seated at the head table. Catching me looking down at my wrists twisting them in the strong tight cuffs she leans over and whispers in my ear
"Did you think your hands would be released for the reception?'
I look a little surprised but shake my head no obediently and whisper back
"No Mistress."
I look a little worried at first wondering if I am going to be forced to suck food off the plate with my mouth but Victoria takes charge cutting my meat and feeding me a bite at a time. As the meal progresses I notice most of the slaves are being spoon fed but quite a few are sucking their food off their plates and licking them clean afterwards. With the meal down we are led to the cake for a round of picture taking. The cake looks fantastic and has figures that look like us on top. Victoria slices a piece of cake saying
"Open up,"
I open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue. She pushes the cake into my mouth saying
"See? it isn't always a gag that goes in your mouth...."
She slips the piece of cake into her bride's mouth as the crowd clapped.
Then the party starts. After our lead off dance, where she holds me tightly against her with one hand firmly on my rump and the other holding a tight grip on my leash the crowd fills the dance floor. I try not to look shocked when I see several dominants are having their slaves service then right out there on the floor.
After the dance she grips the back of my neck and forces another hot deep sexy kiss on me. I kiss her back just as sexily and shiver when she breaks it off and stares deep in my eyes saying
"I can't wait for our honeymoon"
The memory of her saying that before.....'I can hardly wait for our honeymoon.....I'm going to keep you hogtied and gagged the whole time....' flashes in my head and I instantly fall heavily into sub space and press my body against her saying
'I can't wait either Mistress! I'm yours. I belong to you.'

Towards the end of the reception, a waiter brings over cart after cart, loaded with wedding gifts. Not suprisingly, the majority are BDSM related....glittery ballgags, a new whip, portable bondage furniture....but many are presents you would find given at any wedding....a Keurig coffee machine, complete kitchen sets.....after all, Victoria's new wife was above all else, still a slave. That would never change.

Eventually the evening ended. Victoria had the gifts sent to the mansion and took her new bride.
"I reserved a hotel room nearby," she said. "We'll stay overnight and then head to the airport....I'm taking you on a honeymoon to St. Croix in the Caribbean......

The limo driver took them to the hotel, to a very expensive suite on the 30th floor, the glass patio doors offering a night vista of the glittering city below. Once inside, Victoria unlocked the chastity belt, slipped a ballgag back into her bide's mouth and ordered her on her back on the bed. Taking rope from the bag, she tied her wrists and ankles wide apart, then stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"There.....my beautiful wife, all nicely laid out....."

She brought over 2 large and long vibrating dildos, slipped one in her cunt, the other in her ass and switched both on high settings.
"Now, CUM for me, my slut wife......CUM!!!!"

While the always impossible to ignore hypnotic command was given, Victoria feasted on her tits, fondling and massaging them, applying the same mysterious erotic oil to them as she used before.....the girl's nipples suddenly jutted out, hard as stone as Victoria stripped naked then laid down on top of her slave. She flicked her tongue on the very tip of each nipple, teasing them before moving in for the kill, devouring them, taking almost half her tit into her mouth. She ran her tongue over the outside of her slave's lips, the rubber ball jutting them out.

Sitting on a small table was 2 suitcases, both open. The one belonging to Victoria was obviously hers, handcuffs and coiled rope visible....bras, panties, lingerie, all the usual things a traveler required.
The other belonging to her slave was more sparsely packed...no bra or panties but there was a set of string micro bikinis. Obviously her owner intended on keeping her naked even during the trip....

Last edited:
Mistress takes great pleasure is showing me the gifts we have been given. Most are things Mistress will use for my bondage and domination. A wide assortment of gags. Glittery ball gags, inflating penis gags, pear shaped gags, panel gags, bit gags, gag/blindfold combinations, hoods, all types of leather harnesses and straps sets. someone gave us a very heavy duty looking body bag that must have 20 heavy leather straps fastened along its length, arm sleeves, countless bundles of every color and type of rope imaginable, cotton, nylon, hemp, jute, spools of thin venetian blind cord like cording, enough gear to tightly bind a small army. Of course, whips, paddles, clamps, chains cuffs, shackles and locks, . .but we got traditional gifts as well, coffee maker, a cheeseboard, kitchen equipment, one Dom told us we are getting an X cross delivered to the house upon returning from our honeymoon, Mistress seems to be quite anxious to see how I react to being bound to that... so do I. . .. but the evening has to end eventually, the guests all say their goodbyes and Mistress leads me.. pulls me by my leash.. to the limo saying we have a room booked nearby.
She has me kneel between her legs and suck on her flower during the ride then at the hotel drapes a black leather shawl around me hiding my bondage to walk me thru the lobby and up the elevator to our room overlooking the city from the 30th floor.
Up in the room she holds this large rubber ball to my lips. Without a word I open my mouth wide and take it in then grunt a soft mffh as she yanks the buckle very tightly and removes the chastity belt. I groan a longer and more intense sounding u IuNnggghhhh as she pries the huge cock plugs out of my holes then orders me to lay on my back in spread eagle position. I obey immediately, laying in the center of the bed and reaching my arms and legs out tot he corners. She takes her time winding tight belts of rope around each wrist and ankle then tied my wrists to the top bedposts. Moving to the foot of the bed she pulls the ropes around those bedposts, then puts a foot on the footboard of the bed o brace herself and pulls those ropes like a tug of war stretching my legs wide apart and stretching my body extremely tightly. Knotting those ropes immobilizes me. I am stretched out so tight I can't wiggle my arms or legs. She scratches a fingernail down my side making me writhe in a panic as she says
"There.....my beautiful wife, all nicely laid out....."
Then she climbs up between my legs showing me two new dildos. Both shaped like thick long penises. I look more than a little worried. I can probably handle one in my pussy but the other one looks too big to go into my butt. She slides the pussy one in first and it is a very tight fit. It goes very deep as well filling and stretching me tightly. I am breathing harder as she spits on the head of the other penis shaped monster then tells me I need to relax. I do my best but I am nervous. My hands are n tight fists and my toes are cured in fear looking at the thick head of the butt plug. It pinches me stretching my rim as it forces in me. I am grimacing and biting down on the huge ball stuffing my mouth, moaning a soft mmMMMmMMMgghhhHH!!! as it enters me defeating my rim then slowly stretches me forcing in deeper and deeper. I am breathing in hard fast shallow nervous sniffles trying to stay calm as it goes in so very deep I think I am going to rip apart.
She gets off the bed after getting them buried deep and tight up inside me then she gives me this evil smile and taps a button on a remote she holds. Both dildos start buzzing loudly and vibrating intensely. My body jerks like I just got a huge electric shock. Isqueal a very muffled hMmmMMFHHH!!!!, arching my back like I am being fried in a frying pan. She gets her face over mine looking deep into my frantic eyes and says
"Now, CUM for me, my slut wife......CUM!!!!"
Like her voice controls a switch deep inside me, my body obeys and I instantly surrender to a body shaking orgasm. I scream
I'm cumm oh my god I'm cumming now but I am gagged so tight she hears this gurgling muffled
'mm kknff mm gh mm knffff!
s I am trapped in the grip of this strong orgasm she starts rubbing this strange oil into my breasts. My heart is pounding as my nipples inflate and become almost unbearably sensitive. Her touch sends intense erotic sensations thru my body. As I lay there bucking like a tied down wildcat she strips and lays on top of me sucking my nipples into her mouth I have a soaking wet orgasm almost instantly. I am pulling on the ropes tying me down so tightly I am sure I will have deep red rope marks on my wrists for days. After sucking and chewing on my nipples she gives me a hard wet open mouth kiss drooling all over my ball gagged lips. Swirling her tongue around my lips I cry out
mm KKkmm m mKMmm mmKMMM!!!
I am almost crying the orgasms are so strong and overpowering. She gets up off me and goes tot he suitcases leaving me bucking and squirming wildly in the grip of these violent orgasms that will not let go of me. Opening the cases she decides to show me what we have packed for the trip. All these sexy lingerie sets for her, then she says
I think everything else is for you'
Then she shows me a few dozen bundles of ropes, handcuffs, gags and blindfolds and a dozen extremely skimpy string bikinis saying
'Yes, all this is for you. CUMM!'
I jerk like I got kicked by a mule, grunting a breathless UNGHHHHh as my juices ooze from my smearing on the insides of my thighs and making a rapidly growing wet spot on the bed under me.

Victoria doesn't want to see any of her slave wife's nectar go to waste. As the girl lay there moaning and convulsing, she tooka long thin tube out of her bag and threaded it into the girl's pussy. As she was forced to cum, Victoria sucked on the straw, swallowing the girl's juices.
She pulled out the toys and knelt between the girl's bound legs, licking and kissing the inside of her trembling thighs, finally reaching her sopping wet cunt.

"All mine," she whispered, gazing at the beautiful pussy....."All mine...."
She thrusted her tongue inside, fucking her with it, coaxing orgasm after orgasm. Finally she untied the girl's arms and legs then bound her hands behind her back, leaving the gag in place. KIssing her beautiful gagged wife, they both fell asleep.

In the morning, Victoria untied her wife and removed the gag. Room service was ordered and when the doorbell rang, Victoria thought it would be a nice suprise for the door man. She had her wife answer the door----naked of course---
When the young man entered, the first thing he saw was Venus herself.
"h-h-h-here's your tr---tray," he stammered, walking backward toward the door. Victoria laughed.
"Time for breakfast my love," she said.....

It was late Spring time in the Caribbean and St Croix was picture perfect. Victoria reserved a spacious hut at the end of a short pier, jutting out from the sparkling white sands. Outside, it looked like a bamboo hut with a pointed thatch roof, but inside was all the luxuries and conviences of a modern hotel room. The plane trip over caused an untintended commotion....the only clothing her slave was allowed was the micro bikinis and when they got dressed at the hotel before leaving for the airport, Victoria smiled. The outfit left little to the imagination....the girl's tits looked as if they would burst out and her pussy was barely covered.
The girl at the ticket counter took one look at the bikini clad beauty.
"I'm sorry Miss," she said...."but I can't allow you to board wearing.......that...."

Victoria was already prepared for the girl's reaction. She slipped some paperwork under her eyes and smiled.
"These are copies of your clothing restrictions.....if you notice, all they say is how your employees must dress, it says nothing about how passengers do, aside from the obvious warning about being nude."

Victoria and her bride were allowed to board the plane. Once they arrived at the St Croix airport, the high heeled bikini clad beauty raise a similar stir. Finally they got into a taxi and taken to their secluded honeymoon hut.

"Isin't this what paradise should look like?," Victoria asked. "Now, get that bikini off....you know house rules, no clothes...."
Once naked, the girl was taken to the front of the hut. There was a patio that was on the back facing the ocean. Victoria commanded her wife to lay on the patio on her belly while her hands were bound behind her back, her ankles tightly tied, her legs pushed up towards her back. She was now in a perfect hogtie.
A ballgag was thrust into her mouth and a vibrator slipped into her pussy. She wasn't given permission to cum---not just yet, anyway--but the vibrations would give her slave wife a nice soothing sensation.
Leaving her out on the patio, Victoria put on a pair of bikini bottoms, leaving herself topless. Pulling out a longer, she relaxed on the patio, her hogtied wife squirming on the deck beside her.

Last edited:
I look stunned. My orgasms have been so intense I am nearly in shock. Mistress glances at me moaning and writhing in my tight bondage, my hips jerking with violent spasms, and comes to me with a plastic tube she inserted in me then to my shock starts sucking on it with a smile. I can't break out of the hold these orgasms have me in. Every muscle in my body is tensing like electricity is flowing thru me as she drinks in my juices then pulls the tube out of me so her sexy talented lips can drive me deeper under her spell. gripping my knees her strong hands squeeze up my inner thighs kneading the tensing muscles as they move to my puss. Grabbing hold of my thighs right at my mound holding me down she puts her lips to my sex and softly whispers
'All mine. All mine"
I am shaking I am so hot for her tongue, trying to arch myself up to her mouth but she will only let her lips softly touch me. Giving me a very sexy smile she plunges her tongue in me pushing her face down into my mound firmly. I shudder and groan a sexy uNNHhHHhhhhh archign my head back, my hands making fists and pulling against the bondage holding me down as my body responds with a generous flood of my juices. After forcing me to endure an orgasm I think is not going to end she finally allows me to calm down and regain my composure. When my breathing is more or less returned to normal she unties me and says in a no nonsense direct manner
Face down. Hands behind your back.
I quickly mumble into my gag
'eth msssrrth' as I roll over and cross my wrists behind me obediently. She puts my hands palm to palm and winds a strong belt of rope around my wrists and cinches them securely then rolls me on my back and gives me a very hot sexy open mouth kiss on my gag
Sliding her arm around my neck she pulls me to her side so I rest my gagged mouth on her shoulder facing her and we drift off to sleep.
We have a heavenly sleep. Even with my hands tightly bound behind me I sleep thru the night and don't wake up until there is a knock at the door. I lift my head and see Mistress still sleeping so I grunt a soft
'itthrrrrrth! mmttttrtthhh!'
She lifts her head and hears the knocking and undoes my gag saying
'Answer the door.'
I look a little shocked but she smiles and says
'Go on. Answer it.'
I get up out of ed and look at Mistress then look down at my naked body and ask again
'nntthrr ih?'
She nods and says
Yes! Go! Answer the door! It's our breakfast!
I kind of shrug my shoulders in this.. ok if you say so way then go to the door, turn my back and fumble with the knob opening it then stand there facing this young man pushing the cart, nodding my head towards the table. He is rather surprised to see a naked tied up girl answer the door but I am polite and start walking over to the bed looking over my shoulder nodding for him to follow me as he nervously says
"h-h-h-here's your tr---tray,"
Pushing the cart in place I kind of curtsey to him and walk him back tot he door btu he says
uh . .. Miss.. I.. I hav eto get the bill signed.
He turns to you but I bump my head on his shoulder shaking my head mm mmm then turm my back to him holding out my hand for the pen saying
mm sgggh.. mmgn sgggh!'
He looks shocked as he puts the pen in my hand and holds the bill behind me. I scribble something on it and hold out the pen for him then say
'thnnng uh!' and walk him to the door, turning my back to the knob and pulling it open for him. I turn back to you almost laughing at how embarrassed he was. I feel so excited to have done that I am all jumpy happy as you say
"Time for breakfast my love,"
You spoon feed me breakfast then it is time to dress for or flight.
You are dressed like a sophisticated jet setter. I am in heels and this black latex string bikini that is nothing more than three tiny triangular patches covering my nipples ... my swollen nipples...and my slit
At the gate the lady stops us saying
"I'm sorry Miss, but I can't allow you to board wearing.......that...."
Mistress is ready and hands her the airline regulations which clearly say all rules only pertain to employees. So she lets me board.
We have a wonderful flight and a male stewardess, a steward, dotes on me so I decide to have a little fun and show him the rope marks on my wrists telling him after last night's festivities I don't know how exciting this vacation will really be. I don't think he spends five minutes with anyone else on the plane, bringing us drinks and pillows, addresses of the best clubs and places to go constantly asking if there is anything.. ANYTHING he can do for us...
We land and seem to attrack a crowd follwing us to baggage then to the taxis. In the hotel Mistress closes the door, turns to me and says
" You know the house rules. Get that bikini off."
I undo the little knots at my hips then the one behind my neck and back and the tiny thing just drops off me. She leads me to the patio and has me lay face down. I am already excited thinking she is going to tie me where people on the beach might see me. She pulls my hand sbehind me and ties them much tighter than they were last night. I thnik maybe she is a little mad as me for paying so much attention tot he steward. Then my ankles get tied also very tightly. Ima little surprised as just how tight the ropes are cinched into my muscle but then she ties a rope thru my ankles and wrists and yanks it hard. My shoulders twist back, my arms yank straight down my back and my heels wrench back into the palms of my hands. She winds the rope thru my ankles and wrists a couple more times pulling each coil so hard I end up with my fingers wrapped around my heels when she knots the ropes trapping me in a very tight back arching hogtie.
I start to tell her its really tight saying
Mistress I dont know if you reo mMmmmMFFHhhhh she shuts me up forcing this huge ball into my mouth then pulls the strap as tight as she can get it. The leather slices deep in my cheeks pulling the ball to the back of my tongue. I am instantly breathing in hard nostril flaring snorts she shoves me on my side, pushes this powerful penis shaped vibrator deep up in my pussy, clicks it to high then rolls me back on my tummy and pours herself a drink and sits out on the patio beside me as I start jerking with spasms and squirming in my very tight hogtie wondering if I am going to be kept tied up this tight all dayoOHHHGoddd.. I suddenly jerk with a huge shudder and groan 'hmmm mMmgn kmm! mmm wn kmm! mmkmm? mmm umkmm??'
I realize I haven't been given permission to cum and that just makes me want to cumm more.. but if I cumm without permission you might make my bondage much more strict and lock me away in a closet or bathtub or something. I start squirming frantically trying to hold off the orgasm I seem to be suddenly racing towards as you casually sip you drink and watch the waves rolling in

Victoria continued to gaze down at her beautiful squirming slave bride....it was obvious that the girl was in both sexual and mental agony, thanks to her not being given permission to cum. They would have plenty of time for her to get more sadistic with her new bride, so why not allow her more pleasure?
She knelt over her slave, rubbing her tits up against her face.
"CUM for me slave," she commanded while smearing the magical lotion all over the slave's tits, special attention to her nipples. As always, the potion would work perfectly, adding even more sexual fire.
"...and this time," she added...."I'm not going to be in any hurry to end your pleasure...."

By now, other sunbathers and renters of nearby huts were in perfect view of the naked, bound and gagged beauty on the patio. In another couple hours, she would be the sensation of the beach.

To Victoria's suprise, they weren't the only ones into BDSM......a woman in her 40's came up to their hut.
"Good day," she said cheerfully. "I couldn't help but notice your gorgeous slave all tied up and rolling around....it just so happens I'm a slave owner myself. Would you mind if I brought over my slave and the two of them could struggle together?"

Victoria grinned....this was perfect!
"Yes," she replied..."By all means, bring her over...."
The woman smiled and within an hour she returned wearing a bikini, a young girl possibly 19 or 20 on a leash behind her....and yes she was naked with a ballgag. The two women whispered a little. The woman brought her slave, a redhead near Victoria's still wriggling wife. The two women rolled the slave bride on her side, made the other slave lay on her side facing her. short chains attached to nipple clamps were secured to each other. Now joined at the nipples the girls were tied tightly together, tits mashed up against tits, cunt up against cunt.
The more Victoria's slave came, the more aroused the redhead became.

Mistress casually sips her icy drink watching me struggling in the hot sunlight on the patio dealing with a hogtie that is a lot tighter than I was expecting. I think I am being taught a lesson. It was wrong for me to pay so much attention to that steward and I need to get it thru my head I belong to Mistress and my attentions are hers. She decides what should occupy my time, not me being charmed by some snarky flight attendant. In spite of how tight I am bound, realizing she cares for me enough to make sure my bondage is neatly applied and very tightly knotted. The sensations I am having surge thru me, laying before her, on display as she casually enjoys her drink watching me struggle against my bondage trying to find a comfortable way to lay.. which is impossible... I feel so helpless... so vulnerable.. so captured.. I am completely surrendered to sub space. Looking over at Mistress smiling so calmly.. and not being able to get myself up to her.. forced to lay out here where I am attracting all sorts of attention.... some amused... some repulsed... and many looking at me like they have some ideas for my future... I can't help it. I am so stimulated I can barely stand it. My skin is crawling. I am wriggling and straining desperately. Feeling how tightly and helplessly I am bound. I manage to roll back n my tummy and wiggle my hips furiously trying to milk an orgasm out of me but my hogtie is arching my back so strictly I can't rub on the floor hard enough or in the right spots.
Mistress comes over to me and rather roughly shoves me on my side so I face her. She smiles seeing I topple over like a solid package I'm tied up so tight and lay there with my eyes fixed on hers. She gives me a very Dominant smile, grabs my pussy and speaks in a very commanding voice saying
"CUM for me slave,"
I jerk like a shock just went thru me, groaning a sexy sounding uMMGHH and wiggle my puss into her hand as I instantly start breathing very hard. She drizzles that potion on my tits and rubs it into my skin and my nipples swell so plump and hard I think they are going to pop as she leans down over my face saying very confidently
"This time . . . I'm not going to be in any hurry to end your pleasure...."
My body starts jerking with hard spasms as a muffled high pitched squealing sound tries to get past my gag. My eyes close tight as I surrender to an orgasm I am pretty sure is making a puddle under me. I know a small gathering of onlookers is watching but I do not care. I am getting my orgasm and it is intense! I am twitching and moaning like a dirty little whore and I just do not care who watches, grunting these sharp mm KMMM mmkM kKMMm mnh m mKMm nhh!! mm kMMM!!' as I buck like a hogtied wildcat in my bondage.
You hear a knock at our door and flip me over so I am facing this crowd watching me and I don't panic or flush with humiliation, I surrender to a series of violent intense, rapidly paced multiple orgasms, bucking out of control in the grip of one body shaking orgasm then surrendering to another before that first on fades. I look right into their eyes even as mine get glassy and start going out of focus. I am almost defiant as I happily surrender to these orgasms that are taking my breath away and sapping my energy.
When I am so thoroughly exhausted by the unending climaxes my body sort of turns off and I close my eyes and rest my cheek on the patio. A strange calm peaceful look comes over my face as my body takes the rest it needs and I drift off to sleep having no idea you had talked with another Mistress. I sleep until Mistress grabs my hip and shoulder and rolls me over so I face the room. y eyes open and I see we have guests. A woman looking very much the Domme with a quite pretty college age beauty on a leash. Naked with a large ball gag stuffing her mouth just like me. She is ordered to lay down with me face to face so our bellies touch then her Mistress binds her hands and feet. Judging by how hard she winces as the ropes yank tight, her Mistress is tying her very tightly just like you tied me.
My eyes widen excitedly as our nipples are clamped together by strong pinching clamps with very short chains/ A leather belt is pulled around our waists and buckled very tight pressing our bellies together firmly. A second belt around the backs of our knees has our bodies mashed together very tight from our breasts to our knees. We are both breathing very hard. Her Mistress does something I do not expect and I don't believe she asked your permission but she pulls out this gag I have never seen before . It looks like two ring gags wit the rings welded together by these maybe 1" long braces. Each ring has two straps hanging off it. She proceeds to remove her slaves ball gag, replacing it with this scary looking contraption and when she buckles it tight. VERY tight, so the straps cut her cheeks in half, the other ring hovers just outside her lips. Then she gives you a little glance and you say nothing, I think you are interested in seeing what this does. She removes my gag and orders me to give her slave a deep open mouth kiss. I obey and the other ring slides into my mouth behind my teeth. Then she tightens those straps every bit as tight as she did her slaves and the two of us are mouth locked very tightly in this hard deep open mouth kiss. We both start breathing very hard and moaning as our slippery wet moist and hot lips mash together and stay mashed together. Drool pours back and forth into our mouths along with our tongues. Cautious at first but soon we are deeply probing each other's mouths and moaning like slaves to the orgasms washing thru our bodies. Our boobs mashed together, the clamps pinch us mercilessly but it doesn't slow the pace of our arousal or intensity of our orgasms. We are both twisting our tightly bound wrists and feet furiously as we grind our pussies together as hard as we can. We are both also moaning loud and sexily, our skin becoming slick with perspiration setting our bodies on fire as we wriggle against each other hungrily, our orgasms seeming to melt together with us both subbing out, sucking each other's tongues and grinding on each other like a couple slutty whores as our Mistresses have a seat, sip a refreshing ice cold drink and watch us like they are at a theater and we are the evenings presentation

The two dommes watched intently as their slaves wriggled, squealed and moaned as they both came again and again.
"Shit," the other domme said....."How do you get your slave to cum like that?"
Victoria smiled. "It's a combination of deep mind set hypnosis and discipline," she replied....."If I want her to stop, all I have to do is give the command, but I told her a little while ago I was going to make her keep cumming....they look so adorable all tied together, don't they?"

The domme gazed at the wriggling slaves, a puddle of nectar below them.
"Why don't we get a little pleasure ourselves?," Victoria asked....."Our slave's won't be going anywhere, not hogtied like that...besides, we're enclosed by a gate anyway...."

The woman nodded, took Victoria's hand as they came back inside and into the bedroom, leaving the door open so they could see their slaves. Both women quickly stripped and jumped into bed, Victoria on her back with legs spread and pulled up toward her pelvis, the other woman between her thighs, greedily eating her. After a while the hut was echoing with moans and squeals, sounds of sex.....

I am surrendered to sub space. This is a new experience for me, being tightly tied to a really pretty girl with a great shape. Our nipples clamped together, our bodies strapped together. Each of us quite helpless in a very tight hogtie. And the kiss. Oh my God. Our sweaty bodies rubbing, our hot wet lips mashed together in a deep sexy wide open mouth kiss we can't break off. I could not be more stimulated if we had hitachi's tied to our pussies.... I think . . .
The way the gag has our heads turned to the right so I am laying with my temple closer to the floor and her with her chin closer. So I can't see anything around her. I can't see you two sitting their amusing yourselves watching your slaves climax themselves like drunk sluts. I sort of hear you talking but our moans drown out the words so I have no idea what is being said.
I am unaware you have left us and gone into the bedroom to enjoy each other as we lay tied up naked on the patio gathering a crowd rapidly. I do hear a man's voice talking. He is very close to us saying to another man he wonders if 'those two whores lost a bet?'
His friend says "I bet those sluts would love having a cock in their hands to play with while they're cumming'
I panic thinking a man is going to shove his penis into my hands. I start struggling and trying to shake my head NO grunting a muffled
wuhh Nhh hrrrrs! uh uhhH!!!
But my new friend thinks I am trying to get them to join in and forces her tongue as deeply into my mouth as she can to shut me up. With her hot drooling tongue probing my throat I surrender to an orgasm that is so strong my head spins and I start getting dizzy. I'm too weak from all the orgasms... I am starting to wonder how much more I can take. I have been so extremely aroused for so long I am getting light headed and thinking I might faint

Victoria and her new friend spends another hour in bed pleasuring each other. Finally exhausted, the woman gets up.
"Wow, that was some great sex," the woman said, getting her clothes in.
"By the way, my name's Julia.....I have an appointment to attend to. When will we see each other again? I'm sure our slaves have enjoyed themselves...."

"I'm Victoria," she replied...."and yes I'm certain our slaves must be soaked in their own juices by now.....I been told that dinner over at the club will be at 6 tonight?.....I'm sure I'll see you there...."
The two ladies kissed and together they went out onto the patio where their slaves remained tightly bound.

"STOP!" Victoria commanded, knowing that the deeply implanted hypnotic command would work perfectly and instantly as always. The girls were untied and seperated.
"Our guests have to go home," she said...."wave goodbye to your new friend...."
The redhead slave waved at her lover then the two of them went on to their hut.
"I'm glad you and your friend had a good time," Victoria said....."Time for us to get in a little play time....."

"There's a lot of people around," she said as she clipped the leash onto the girl's collar, "so for now I will allow you to stand and walk.....but I'm still keeping you nude. I want the whole world to see just how gorgeous you are....."
Pausing only long enough to quickly put on a bikini, she led her slave down the pier and over to the pristine sandy beach.
Other guests stopped, stared and pointed at the naked girl being led on a leash....

".....now, that's one hot looking bitch....."
"see honey? that's the way I'd like to see you, just like her....."
"look at those tits!....."
"when that woman's through with that girl, I'd love to fuck her...."

They came down onto the beach. Victoria assumed her slave would feel just a little more comfortable after they saw a few other naked people there, both sunning themselves and in the crystal clear blue green ocean.
Victoria took her slave out into the water, clipped her end of the leash onto a metal wrist band and began playfully splashing her.
"Enjoy yourself," she said....."take advantage of being in paradise!"

I freeze, my tongue darts back into my mouth and I shake my head NO warning my playmate to stop immediately but she is well trained too and she freezes up at the command like me. We lay still, aside from the shivers of our recent orgasms as you and her Mistress talk about the evening plans. Then I lay quietly as we are untied from each other. I am left hogtied but Mistress Julia takes her evil double ring gag leaving me ungagged. I sigh a aching sounding 'aaahhh' as I am finally able to move my jaw then lay still watching you say goodbye and Mistress Julia leave with her slave.

Then you turn to me sayn

"I'm glad you and your friend had a good time. Time for us to get in a little play time....."

Mistress undoes my hogtie saying

"There's a lot of people around, so for now I will allow you to stand and walk.....but I'm still keeping you nude. I want the whole world to see just how gorgeous you are....."

My ankles are unbound and I am stood up, my wrists still tightly bound behind me. With Mistress in a bikini and me naked and my hands tied I am pulled by my leash along behind Mistress as she takes me for a walk down the pier and along the beach letting the waves wash over our feet. I hear plenty of comments, some envious, most suggestive but many rude and offensive but I always smile politely and say Thank you Sir or Thank you Ma'am to whoever says anything, complimentary or disgusting.

We go waist deep in the water. I worry a little about the ropes tying my hands getting soaked thinking they might shrink when they dry and they are already very tight, but I say nothing and enjoy Mistress splashing water at me
Then she says

"Enjoy yourself, take advantage of being in paradise!"

I drop to my knees so the water is at my chin and walk on my knees up to her and kiss her sweet puss then look up to her eyes saying

'I don't have to be here to be in paradise or enjoy myself Mistress. I have enjoyed every second we have been together!'

Victoria unties her slave's wrists, smiling.....
"Your'e now my wife as well as my slave.....I want you to remember every day we spent together here....."

She splashes water on her bride's face, teasing her, taunting her.
"C;mon, get me.....get me!," she says laughing. As playful as she feels, she can't help but gaze at the girl's fantastic tits, bouncing as she plays......
"Swim with me," she says, taking off the leash. "I want you to enjoy yourself...."

The two play and enjoy life like any newlywed couple, frolicking around in the warm Caribbean water, the palm trees lightly dancing with the gentle island breeze.
After staying in the water for a while, Victoria took her bride by the hand, taking her to a large canvas cabana.
Once inside, she zipped it closed. Inside, all there was was a futon sized padded bench. Victoria gently laid her bride on her back, then slowly did a strip tease in front of her. True, all she had on was a bikini, but Victoria did her best to see just how slowly she could take it off. Finally her tits exposed, her pussy with just a touch of fur.

Victoria laid on top of her bride, opening her thighs and began tongue fucking her.....

I am kind of surprised and try not to look disappointed as Mistress unties my hands in the water, draping the doubled up rope around her shoulders as she says
"You're now my wife as well as my slave."
That puts a glowing smile on my face as she continues
"I want you to remember every day we spent together here."
I jump backwards a sshe splashes water in my face as she speaks then turns and starts running in the waist deep water playfully saying
"C'mon, get me.....get me!,"
I start running after her in almost bouncing strides trying to move quickly thru the water. She unhooks my leash and drapes it around her shoulders with the rope then dives under the surface and swimming away, calling back
"Swim with me! I want you to enjoy yourself...."
I grew up with a strong love of the water. My friends at school called me the swimbum. I am a strong swimmer so I catch up to her quickly and swim alongside her as she winds a zig zagging path thru the water. Several times she turns and wraps her arms around me diving us both underwater giving me a hard deep kiss that I find almost unbearably sexy with our bodies pressing together and the waves gently rolling over us. She sees I am breathing hard but not from exhaustion. I am really stimulated and wanting her to .. I don't even know.. whatever she wants.. to me.
She takes my hand and says
'Come with me.'
I walk at her side into this cabana and stand facing her with my back to this futon size bench as she zips it shut then turns to me with the hottest pair of bedroom eyes I ever saw. She sits me down and lays me back on the bench then does this amazing strip tease, showing me how sexily she can move her hips and show off her perfect bottom. Then she turns to me giving me the confident smile of a true huntress, approaching me like the wolf cornering the rabbit. I quietly lay back and spread my legs as my hands slide up on the bed beside my head taking this very surrendered and submissive position and watch her sexily slip between my legs, place her hands on my hips and slowly bring her beautiful full lips to my puss. I think my heart is going to pop I am so turned on. I jerk with a huge flinch and gasp a breathy 'oOHhh' clutching the mattress in my fists as her tongue slithers into my slit as I whisper a nervous
'I might cumm Mistress. . . I might .. I might cumm fast!'

"In that case......CUM!" Victoria orders as she locks her lips around her slave's cunt, sealing it and soon rewarded by loud moans, trembling body and a gusher of nectar. Her owner attacks with a combination of a ravenous tiger and the gentle touch that only a lover can muster.
She slips a finger inside her trembling slave, masturbating her as she feasts on the girl's rock hard nipples, jutting out like twin Gibraltars. Victoria bathes the girl's tits with her tongue, kissing every inch then slowly traveling down between her tits with her tongue, circling around her belly button and gently pushing it in.

She kisses her slave with a passion only lovers can manage, driving her tongue deep into her mouth, finding her lovers as their tongues made their own love. Victoria's body is covered with goosebumps, excited and aroused beyond belief.

"Oh my God, I love you," she murmered.....

That is all it takes. Mistress commanding me to cumm with her sexy lips covering my entrance and her tongue wiggling into my slit. My hips jerk with a hard spasm, my body curls forward, my eyes close tight, I grip the mattress tight in my fists and cry out an embarrassingly loud
ooHhh fuckk!!!!!!! as I flood her mouth with a gush of warm wet. I am gasping breaths of air moaning ooohh fuck oohh god oh my god ohh fuckk thank you Mistress thank you thank you thank yoOOoHhHH FUCK!!! aaAAHHh!!
She seems to be able to make me orgasm at will, the moment I think I am calming down another hits me just as hard.
She bites up my tensing stretched taut tummy and sucks my nipple into her teeth gently biting my hard swollen nipple as the tip of her tongue flicks at it sexily. But that isn't enough. A finger pushes in me and twists, hooks and strokes at my insides and I surrender to an even more powerful and violent climax.
I let go of the mattress I am holding in my fists by my hips and raise my hand sup over my head and grab the edge of it above my head like I am hanging onto a ledge afraid to fall as she bites down my chest and tummy and wiggles her tongue into my belly button. Her finger is stroking my magic spot in side me and I am afraid I might have a squirting orgasm.
Mistress stops just before it happens and gets up over my face saying
I am going to kiss you. Very deep. And very hard.
I look like I might faint as I whisper a nervous
'Hold me down!.. Please Mistress Please holOOHHH!!!'
She grabs my wrists and pins my hands to the bed then covers my mouth with hers pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. My arms tense, I want to feel her holding me down. I suck on her tongue kissing her back hard and start arching my chest and hips up against her, moaning like a slutty little tramp as I climax almost instantly.
My entire body from head to toe is on fire. I have never felt so over stimulated in my life. She breaks off the kiss sliding her lips along my cheek to my ear whispering
"Oh my God, I love you,"
I am in shock I mumble
'How do you know? How do you know what I need? You are the only person that ever gave me what I need. I love you too Mistress forever with all my heart I am yours. I belong to you and only you.'
She kisses me hard pushing my head into the mattress as she tightens her grip on my wrists. I moan and soak our crotches with another very wet orgasm but this time it doesn't want to stop. I think it is going to hold me in its grip until I pass out as we kiss so passionately tears roll down my cheeks

Another hour passes, the owner and slave now only lovers, surrendering to each other's carnal pleasures. Victoria sends her slave to yet another orgasm, then another....it seems that she no longer requires the hypnotic command to cum, but Victoria keeps a mental not to herself to maintain sexual control.
They switch over to a classic '69' position, Victoria on top, feasting on her bride's pussy while her own is mashed down on her lover's face.
Moans and squeals fill the room along with the aroma of wet unbridled sex.

Both exhausted, Victoria climbs off, gives her bride the 'STOP' command and helps her up.
"Time to go back to the hut," she says...."we need to get dressed for dinner.....and yes, I'm still allowing you to stand and walk....."

They go inside and she lays 2 bikinis on the bed. The one her slave is to wear is on purposely a size too small and Brazilian booty cut bottom. She enjoys watching her wife try and squeeze into the suit, the top so small and tight that basically only her nipples are covered....the bottom is cut so narrow that only her slit is concealed.
Victoria's bikini actually isin't exactly modest either....it fits tight enough that her nipples show through the fabric.

Just before they leave Victoria brings out a small box, then opens it in front of her beautiful bikini clad bride....it's a slave collar, 3 inches wide and adorned with diamonds.....not rhinestones mind you, but actual diamonds......

"The legendary Harry Winston designed this for Marilyn Monroe decades ago," she explained. "I bought it at his estate sale years ago, hoping to someday find a girl worthy enough to wear it....it costs more than half the cars at the estate but I feel it's worth it......and so are you...."
She takes it out of the box and opens it, securing it around the girl's neck and locks it. She attaches a pencil thin, almost invisible leash to it and leads her bride out onto the pier and walks her to the outdoor restaurant. It has Tall tiki torches all lit, LED lights wrapped around the trunks of the palm trees surrounding the enclosure....the roof is made of imitation palm leaves and bamboo.
Needless to say, Owner and slave attract a multitude of attention, high heels put on her slave by Victoria at the last minute making the girl's legs go on forever, the lights bouncing off the rows of diamonds on her slave collar.
Other women have submissives and slaves there as well, but the glamour of the two are without equal.

I am lost in a dream world. I never thought I could be so satisfied... I feel so safe.. and comfortable. I have given myself to Mistress and she is rewarding me with feeling I never thought could exist. Time becomes unimportant. We are in the cabana another hour at least and still at it strongly. When I am finally empty and spent We are in the 69 position and I am surrendered to sub space.
I snap out of my dream world hearing Mistress say
"STOP. Time to go back to the hut, But we need to get dressed for dinner.....and yes, I'm still allowing you to stand and walk....."
I almost look disappointed she is not tying me but I am still tingling from the sensual erotic session we just enjoyed as she sets out an impossibly tiny bikini for me. It looks like nothing but canary yellow strings with tiny bits of fabric, just big enough to conceal my nipples and my slit. My dirty blonde hair in a high tight ponytail and a pair of 5" matching yellow stilettos finishes my look
Mistress looks fabulous in her bikini, I pretty much look naked. She puts this 3" wide leather collar on me that just drops my jaw. Covered with real diamonds it must be worth a small fortune. I can't believe she is letting me wear it. I am stunned hearing her say
"The legendary Harry Winston designed this for Marilyn Monroe decades ago. I bought it at his estate sale years ago, hoping to someday find a girl worthy enough to wear it....it costs more than half the cars at the estate but I feel it's worth it......and so are you...."
I run my fingers over it and I can't explain how I feel. I never in my life daring to think I might be wearing anything this fabulous.
I tingle feeling the lock click it on me the smile as she attaches a thin leash made of some sort of metal or wire and leads me out onto the pier and into the restaurant.
I walk beside and a step behind my Mistress holding my hands together behind me respectfully and lowering my gaze when she speaks to other Mistresses but even with my head lowered I feel many eyes upon us as we move thru the crowd.

The dinner was, like everything else in the private resort, fabulous....waiters bring out one large tray after another loaded with Tillapia, oysters, clams, lobster, steak already sliced in strips and pineapple glazed chicken. Another set of trays follow about 30 min later with every kind of fruit you can imagine.
Margaritas, flaming rum drinks, blue Hawaiians and every brand of beer was constantly circulated among the tables.
Slaves were already there as well, quite a few of them, all on their knees on the floor, some with food in bowls placed beside them.
Victoria was not going to humiliate her beautiful slave like that. Yes, she did make her sit on her knees but she fed her with fork and spoon.
"Open up," she commanded the girl then fed her a bite then ate.

A tall man wearing only a pair of black speedos and an open unbuttoned shirt came by, watching Victoria feed her slave.
"That's a very obedient and beautiful slave you have there," he remarked.....
"Thank you," she replied. "Are you an owner as well?"
The man nodded, pointing towards a table. A young male slave was leashed to a table leg...he was on his knees, a cock lock securely fastened.
"We'r going to have a slave festival tonight," he said....."the staff is at the moment sinking poles into the sand. It's a festival we hold here every summer. We bring our slaves, tie them to the poles and have contests....see which one cums fastest, and so on....."
Victoria smiled. With the hypnosis training, no one would be able to cum faster then her slave.

Once the man left, Victoria took out a glittery chrome medallion, the word 'PRINCESS' engraved. She showed it to her slave, then bent down and attached it to the front of the girl's very expensive collar.
"That will be your new name from now on," she explained......"Now, let's finish eating Princess.....we have a festival to attend..."

I have to admit I like of like being on my knees subservient lt to Mistress and being spoon fed. I am wanting to be in her bondage more and more. Craving the feelings of comfort and safety her tight inescapable bondage give me
So I am very excited thinking about that party she was to,d about... Where the slaves are bound to posts on the beach.. Oh my god it has my heart pounding. I can't stop thinking about it... How will we be bound? Just our hands behind the post? Or maybe our hands and feet? Or...Dare I hope.. Will it be a full body tight intense and borderline sadistic tightness with dozens of ropes crushing us to the posts from our ankles to our foreheads? Who will be allowed to touch the captives? Will they only touch or... Or.. I don't know. It's so thrilling. Being bound to a post surrounded by wild partiers... It's almost like a jungle kidnapping with warriors dancing around the post bound captives working themselves into a frenzy before they turn to their prisoner and... And what.... Oh my god my mind is a frazzled mess. mistress' raised voice snaps me out of my sexy subbie dream saying
I SAID. I don't think anyone will cumm faster than my princess!
I look confused... I mumble meekly.... Princess?
Mistress gives me a stern look saying
I'm not sure you deserve this any more but...
She shows me the fancy engraved medallion saying Princess, saying rather snippily
For my wife's collar. So you like it?
I smile and say
It's beautiful I love it Mistress.
You fastn it to my collar saying that will be my name from now on. I smile and say
I love it so much. Thank you Mistress.
You say
We need to finish our meal. We have a festival to attend.
I open my mouth and stick out my tongue for my next bite of dinner, smiling as I realize this is going to happen. I am going to be tied up to a post on a beach just like the captive of a savage tribe of warriors... I am so excited I might wet myself before we even get there

Back
Top Bottom