Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GAME NIGHT.......(CindyHarrison & RopedNGagged)

From the patio of the restaurant you could see a row of tall thick poles being set into the sand.
After a while, a voice came over the loudspeakers....

"Welcome to this year's slave festival here at the resort!," it said....."To all owners wishing to participate, please have your slave ready for binding within the hour and make sure theyr'e gagged...."

Now finished with dinner, Victoria got up and yanked on her slave's leash.
"Come on Princess," she said...."we have to get you ready...."
They returned to the cabana and Victoria stripped her slave, fitting a ballgag in her mouth. As they watched from the door, they could see a few owners already bringing their slaves out onto the beach. Victoria led her slave out onto the sand and put her back up against a pole. She tied the girl's hands around the back of the pole, doing the same to her annkles and another rope tight around her waist. Tightly secured, she stepped back to admire the sight of her nude gagged and beautiful slave bound to the pole.

By now it was starting to get dark and tiki torches were lit surrounding the poles.
A slender man came over and one by one, took fingers and tugged at the ropes holding the slaves to the poles. In all, there was 12 slaves all nude bound and gagged, 5 of them male.
"Now then," the voice over the loudspeaker mounted on the trunk of the closest palm tree called out....
"As always, not all challenges can be geared to both sexes, so a few of them are designed specifically for male slave, others for females....a referee will be with you at all times to ensure everything is done according to the rules. Ladies and gentlemen....welcome to the 15th annual slave festival.....!"
The nude and gagged slaves looked each other over, some moaning, others silent. One slave, a girl with purple hair was struggling. The referee went over to her, followed by the girl's owner.
"What's with your slave?," he asked. The male owner frowned.
"I hoped by now she'd be more cooperative," the owner replied. "I only bought her 3 days ago..."

The Ref shook his head. "You know the rules....all slaves must cooperate....."
He brought over a whip and gave it to the slave owner. "you know what to do...."
The owner began whipping the girl until she finally ceased her struggling.

"Now then," the voice called out....."the first challenge is for the ladies.....we will see which female cums first. Owners are only permitted to use their fingers, no toys....now, BEGIN!"

Victoria watched as the other slaves were masturbated by their owners, some working feverishly. Victoria smiled, coming up to her slave, pressing a hand over the girl's exposed cunt and ordered her.
"CUM!"
the hypnosis as always worked perfectly and the slave shuddered and came almost instantly.

I am not behaving good at all. Mistress is talking and I can't stop looking at the men pounding the posts into the sand at the beach. I am already completely subbed out. This is going to be so exciting for me.
the voice crackling thru the loud speakers brings me back as I hear
"Welcome to this year's slave festival here at the resort! To all owners wishing to participate, please have your slave ready for binding within the hour and make sure they're gagged."
Mistress stands and tugs me to my feet pulling my leash sharply saying
"Come on Princess. We have to get you ready."
I am taken to the cabana where Mistress shows me this very large ball gag. Before she puts it on my I nervously ask
Will you tie me? Or one of the men? Can you tell them to make it tight? Very tight mistress? Please? I want to be tied up very tigMMMmmmmmMMmffff
She rams the huge ball into my lip. I stretch my mouth as wide open as I can but she still struggles to get the ball to squeeze past my teeth. It pops into my mouth and I am shocked how tight it fits. My jaw is stretched as wide as it can possibly stretch. My tongue is crushed and the ball is pushing hard up at the roof of my mouth. I grunt a shocked nnnffhhh as I feel what a tight fit it is. Mistress shows no mercy pulling the strap extremely hard making them slice deep into my cheeks. The ball plugs my throat tighter than I thought possible. I grunt a soft unnnnhhhh and realize that's about the only sound I can make.
Mistress leads me up to my pole. I look proud and very excited as she becomes serious and all business, yanking my arms behind the post like she is a warrior queen putting her captured enemy on display. The ropes bite hard into my crossed wrists pinching them together very tightly as she quickly and almost angrily yanks each coil with a hard tug. As she is winding this sadistically tight X of rope around my crossed wrists she winds a cinch coil between my hands and whispers in my ear
'You want tight? Silly girl.'
She yanks the rope so hard I grunt a sharp mmmh! and my hands start tingling instantly. She winds several cinch coils between my wrists and my hands are tingling and getting ice cold before she finishes double knotting the ropes. Then she stands in front of me saying
'Cross your ankles behind the post. You can do it. Just obey.'
I look scared as I attempt to obey. I spread my legs apart and put one foot behind the post standing on my tip toe then kick my other foot back She quickly ties my crossed ankles behind the post every bit as tight as my hands. With my legs tied like this my knees are splayed wide out and my pussy is completely displayed. I am breathing hard and looking like I may have bitten off more than I can chew. She winds a rope around my waist and the post and I swear she tries to make it so tight I can hardly breathe, even cinching this extremely tight belt of rope between my back and the post. I am taking these fast shallow half breaths trying to stay calm as I realize this position is very strict and struggle is impossible. It takes all my energy to stay standing with my legs bent and twisted back as they are.
Mistress steps back and slowly looks me up and down smiling confidently. The tiki torches are being lit up and the slaves bodies all glow in their sexy flickering red light.
This tall slender man walks down the line of slaves examining the bindings. He takes a bit of extra time with me, even running a hand along the back of my thighs and down the insides of my tensing calf muscles as he closely looks at how tightly my crossed ankles are tied then calls you over and asks you right in front of me how long she thinks this slave could handle being bound like this. You give me this very confident smile and look him in the eyes saying
My slave will handle my bondage for a long as I want her handling my bondage.
I nod my head and grunt an obedient
mm hmmm. mm hmm.
He gives me a scary look and tells Mistress
It is in my power to decide how long the contestants stay tied. I wonder if your bitch would look so confident if I have her spend the night here. Or perhaps a full 24 hours.
My eyes widen in panic. My leg muscles are already straining so had they are starting to twitch.
A voice comes over the loudspeaker breaking the tension I am feeling, saying
"Now then. As always, not all challenges can be geared to both sexes, so a few of them are designed specifically for male slave, others for females....a referee will be with you at all times to ensure everything is done according to the rules. Ladies and gentlemen....welcome to the 15th annual slave festival!"
The slaves are looking left and right at each other. One girl is in a panic and struggling like she can't handle the situation. The referee goes to her with her owner and after a hushed conversation, pulls out this whip and starts snapping it at the poor girls chest and tummy ordering her to cooperate until she nods her head obediently crying into her gag.
With her calmed down more or less the voice says
"Now then. The first challenge is for the ladies. We will see which female cums first. Owners are only permitted to use their fingers, no toys....now, BEGIN!"
Mistress steps up to me with a very confident smile and we both know why. She can orgasm me instantly. and I am so excited by this whole thing I might climax before she orders me to. She slaps her hand on my pussy and feels my body heat and how swollena dn wet I already am and looks me dead in my eyes saying sharply
"CUM!"
My hips jerk with a violent spasm and I shriek a well gagged
mhMMmgggghhh!!!mm KKMK mm KMMM mmm kKKMM mm hm mmKMMM!!!
There will be no doubt of my orgasm as I instantly surrender to a squirting orgasm that sends a stream of wet splashing into the sand in front of me . Mistress's talented fingertips swipe back and forth rapidly on my clitty and I keep squirting as the voice calls out
'Judges! Post 4! I think we have winner!'
To judges come over saying
'You won. Good job."
She ignores them and keeps stroking my clitty. I am bucking wildly against the post throwing my head left and right shaking my legs milking squirt after squirt out of my puss into the sand. Both judges tap her shoulders saying
"OK. You can stop. She won. You can stop.
Mistress gives them an angry look and says
'She hasn't fainted yet. This isn't over.'
I am gasping for air and my orgasms are so intense I start snorting like a grunting pig for air as she keeps me cumming until she gets what she wants. Mistress always gets what she wants. My body jerks with a violent series of spasms then my head slumps forward and I stop moving, hanging by the ropes tying me to the post. But my juices keep flowing, streaming down my legs even after I pass out and hang lifeless and unmoving tied to the post. With her goal achieved Mistress turns to the judges saying calmly
'What is the next test?'

One of the female owners looks over at Victoria and her gagged slave, staring and amazed at how quickly the bound girl not only came but came numerous times before any of the other female slaves came even once.

"Ok Vic," the woman said, coming over to see the girl. "How did you DO it?"
Victoria laughed. "it's my secret," she said. "Let's just say both myself and my slave are full of suprises..."

Next came what was called a 'Jamaican jerk off challenge', geared for the male slaves. As the female slaves got a chance to rest and watch, long plastic devices were slipped over the male's cocks.
"They all have penis pumps on them," the announcer explained. "Once their cocks are all extended the tubes will automatically masturbate them. The winner will be the one that cums first....."

As everyone watched with interest, the males slaves were all groaning through their gags while their cocks stretched then the devices began to jerk back forth....finally a brown haired slave near the end started moaning then came.

"The next contest is called 'stuff 'um'," the host said. "in this contest, we will see which slave can have the most items stuffed in their asses....owners will all have an equal number of foot long plastic probe sticks in their buckets...."
Someone brought over buckets filled with 2 inch wide, 12 inch long sticks with rounded ends that looked like slim vibrators.
""On your marks," the host announced...."get set.......STUFF 'em!"
The owners took one probe at a time and stuffed them in their slave's asses, their legs tied so their ankles were bound together behind them. As the owners laughed, 2,3,4,5 probe sticks were imbedded in the slave's asses.
Victoria, not wanting to lose, managed to stuff 9 inside her slave's stretched ass. It finally narrowed down to two owners, Victoria and a male owner 3 poles down.
The male managed to shove the 13th probe in his male slave. Victoria took 3 more in hand, ramming them all at the same time into her slave's ass....she now now had 16 probes in her slave's ass.

"The winner......Mistress Victoria and her slave with a grand total of 16 probes...!"

I have no idea how long I am sleeping but I don't think it was very long. I come back to life as the next contest is nearly ending, hearing a man moaning loudly and his mistress cheering. I straighten up and look confused seeing you with another Mistress talking nearby me. You say your goodbyes, she goes to her slave as you step up to me while the MC announces the next contest saying
"The next contest is called 'stuff 'um'! In this contest, we will see which slave can have the most items stuffed in their asses."
I look VERY worried. I am tiny back there and have almost no experience with that stuff as he goes on saying
'Owners will all have an equal number of foot long plastic probe sticks in their buckets...."
Mistress smiles showing me the bucket with all these skinny vibrator things in it.
I look terrified as the staff unties us all from the posts, lays us face down and tied us in a very humiliating position. First our hands are tied n front, then we are put on our knees and ordered to put our cheeks to the ground with our hands between our spread apart knees. Our ankles are crossed and tied tight in an X then our wrists are tied to our ankles so we are on our knees, cheek to the ground, butts up in the air looking like bitches in heat presenting our asses. I am scared out of my mind as you kneel down beside me and hear me whisper nervously
'Mistress!! I can't. I can't do that! I'm sorry but I"
You whisper 'sleep' and my eyes close. I had no hint you had put all sorts of post hypnotic suggestions in my head and I fall asleep instantly. You whisper in my ear
'Your ass is so flexible. You will relax like you never relaxed before. And crave more plugs stretching your hole. It will feel good but you will want more. When you wake up you will be consumed with the desire to have as many in your ass as I can put. Wake.'
My eyes open. I look confused again as the host says
"On your marks! Get set.......STUFF 'em!"
You slide one into my ass. It goes in easily. I wiggle my butt and smile. You add another. I moan a soft oohhH yessss.. . ..you keep forcing them in me. I should be screaming in pain from this torture but I can't stop smiling as you ruin my tight little bum. Somehow we win the contest I am moaning like a true bitch in heat as I hear the announcer say
"The winner......Mistress Victoria and her slave with a grand total of 16 probes...!"
I just keep wiggling my butt shaking the probes proudly a helpless slave to your hypnosis and my deep surrender to sub space

The last contest was a beauty contest.....the most handsome male, then the most beautiful female.
A tall slender Adonnis won the prize for the men and it turned out to be a tie for the girls.....Victoria's slave and a breathtaking asian...
Finally the contests ended, the slaves were tied back to their poles then drinks and appetizers were passed around, a topless brunette walking up and down the sandy beach. The owners would take glasses and food and feed their slaves.

Eventually the night ended and everyone retreated to their cabanas. Victoria took her slave wife back then went to the bedroom, changing into a mid length party dress.
"I'm going to spend a little time with some friends," she said...."when I come back, we'll fuck a little before bed. Now, you behave yourself...."
She brought out some rope and hogtied her slave, leaving her on her belly tied and gagged.

The girl was left alone for about an hour.
Footsteps approached the sliding glass door....curtains were drawn so she couldn't see who it was but assumed it was her owner.....
BUT IT WASN'T....
The figure slowly slid the door open and a girl came in....it was the same asian slave that she was in competition with earlier but she wasn't smiling.
"I should've won," she said as she put a bag on the floor...."I'm sure I didn't because everyone knows your owner. You BITCH! I'm gonna teach you a lesson....let's see if your owner wants her precious slave after her holes are ruined....good thing she left you gagged.."
The asian pulled out the longest, largest diameter dildo she had ever seen....2 and a half feet long, 5 inches wide.
She straddled the slave bride, savagely ramming the monster deep in her ass, pushing and twisting it to increase the pain.
Of course the entire length wouldn't fit but her attacker did her best to make it fit, taking both hands and pushing with all her might,
The slave's ass wasn't the only target......the asian took a spool of wire, twisted it tightly around the girl's nipples then attaching the other ends to a table leg.
"Good thing my owner doesn't know I'm here," she said laughing....."He'd kill me..."
The asian took out a small tube and showed it to the bound and gagged slave, laying on her side.
"This is Super Glue," she explained...."It's great for gluing skin. I can't take the chance on your making noise....."

She pulled out the ballgag and quickly smeared an amount on the girl's lips, securing clothespins to keep them closed while the glue dried.

"One more place for the glue," she said.....dabbing an amount on the slave's pussy lips, she glued the girl's vagina shut, clothespins to pinch it closed.

"Borrowed Master's whip," she said, bringing out the black leather whip and began swatting the girl's ass, sinking the damaging dildo even deeper. Over and over she struck until finally she put the whip back in her bag, leaving the dildo impaled in her ass.

"Gotta go," she said, leaving the girl glued shit and tied.....

Back
Top Bottom