Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Magic Leads to a Losing Game {darkest_fate&XNarrated}

It didn’t take long for Xander to finish putting the finished touches on her new ink. He could tell she was being nosy, trying to see what it looked like, but she didn’t know that it would not be visible until after the light go out, she squirmed around and almost made him mess up...that’s when he shot her a dirty glance, but only for a brief second like hey don’t make me fuck yo. And hen he continued. Now it was all finished and time to see the masterpiece!

“Okay okay, I can’t fucking wait to see this shit in person! He rolled away across the room, and went inside a drawer puking out a light ring attachment for his phone, snapped it on and then rolled over to the light switch.

“I can’t wait to get this on camera, hey hide your face if you don’t want to be on my Instagram story, I might even put this on my vlog!” He started rolling, narrating the situation, setting up the big reveal; first time ever using his product, blah blah, shameless plug he was receiving a flat 10k for over the course of a few post plus a small portion of the sales for people that use his code.

“And this is Ace, day hi everyone! Y’all might o ow her as the badass MVP but around here she’s just another Looooooosssseeeeer” he made an “L” hand and taunted playfully, “But serious Ace is probably one of the best Battle Royal gamers in the biz, but unfortunately for her we didn’t make a one one one bet, we made a teeeaaaam bet so here we are guys, girls, non bio-degradables non gender-confrontational folk, and whatever the fuck else you, my adoring fans wish to identify as...” he flipped the camera mode back and forth between selfie and front facing, pointing in Ace’s direction again “Care to give us a drum roll that MVP?” He put his finger in the light switch awaiting her to be play along in the fun, just this one time, before he flipped for the switch to reveal the special effect “...Well are ya gonna drum roll or not, be zoomed the camera in really tight on her mouth, nose area magnifying her expression

"Wait, you haven't---why am I not surprised..." mumbled Ace, rolling her eyes toward the ceiling and sighing. she closed her eyes soon after, fighting the urge to groan in frustration or make other noises. They were just about done here, and it wasn't like the finished product was gonna be shitty or something. Plus, she could always just get rid of it in a year or so. But by now, she was just ready to be rid of Xander, since he just did not know how to shut the fuck up already.

As he mentioned recording it, however, Ace nearly flipped. "What? No, fuck that!" she almost snapped, flailing for a moment, definitely getting her hands up. "the fuck? We never said anything about recording this!" she definitely didn't want to have most of her body put on display for the internet or whatnot. His personal phone? Maybe, if she had to? "You turn the phone the fuck--hey!" she was almost shouting now, actively moving to scramble, getting as much off and out of the line of the camera as she possibly could. Didn't help that her lower abdomen was tingling like hell right now.

"PUT THE FUCKING PHONE AWAY!" she outright yelled, getting more and more pissed. As he got it close, she actually took a swipe at it, more than done with his dicking around at that point.

“Jeezus Christ Ace,!” The girl had flipped and gone nuclear on him, not what he was expecting at all, just a little joke! But, I guess maybe he did take things a bit too far this time but that’s why he always called himself the lovable asshole, just when you think he’d taken it to far, it was all in harmless fun!

“Calm down Jason Vorhees, no need to go all psycho on me, see, seeeee,” he presented the phone towards her,” she was all up in his personal space, when she tried to swipe at his phone her body brushed against his “HEY HEY, be careful or you’ll fuck up my work!” He backed off, quickly making a few more inches if space between them, but not much, he put a hand on her shoulder to keep her at bad a bit, “I was just playing girl, damn, you almost knocked damn phone out my hand! It was never recording, MY BAD it was a joke! Lighten up! Seriously you can’t go around with Neon Tattoos on acting like a crazy person, something about you had to be sane!” He chuckled and then switched the light off, catching her off guard!

“Wow, that’s looks fucking cool! You have to admit!”

Yeah, she wasn't having it, even when he tried to make himself more "lovable." (As if she hadn't read his interviews insisting that was part of his charm. Gag.) She continued glaring at him, her blue eyes sharp as ice, waiting for him to stop fucking up something major. She was ready to start physically beating him up if it came to it, though she wasn't confident that she could meet him on equal terms there (probably not, actually. She was relatively petite, even if she was feisty as fucking hell). And no, the mention of fucking up his work wasn't doing anything to lighten her mood either. Her eyes flashed murder at him, and her trembling body looked about ready to go through with it.

"Jokes are actually fucking funny, asshole," she hissed back, fighting the urge to swat the phone out of his hands. She kept glaring at him, her rage making her shiver. "Are we done here---?" she began, trailing off only as he turned off the lights. Ace had to fight the urge to outright sigh. The fuck was he doing now? He just did not know when to quit, and he probably thought it made him charming, when it really just made her want to kick him in the balls. Repeatedly.

"What looks fucking cool?" she asked, before remembering what the stupid ink was supposed to do in the first place. She looked down, seeing the slight glow just above her sex. She twisted slightly, getting a better look at it, body contorting into a moderately impressive shape (girl could bend). It did look... alright. Shame that it was his symbol. "Ink's not bad," she finally allowed, shrugging. "Doesn't excuse you from being a complete asshole though."

Back
Top Bottom