Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Magic Leads to a Losing Game {darkest_fate&XNarrated}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Her team shouldn't have fucking lost, period. This wasn't just a matter of statement or her pride talking or anything along those lines. They called Zoey Reed "Ace" for a fucking reason. She'd mastered her character in her MOBA and was ranked as the highest player in the field. The problem wasn't even with her performance! Even now, she had the fucking MVP trophy setting on a shelf back home, already mocking her. Because of course "Ace" hadn't made a bet regarding who would end up MVP (she'd honestly figured it would have gone to her opponent, who she honestly thought did more to carry his team than she did hers). no, she'd gotten worked up from her dumbass rivals and made the bet regarding the final score.

And here she was: runner-up Zoey "Ace" Reed. not winner. Though so fucking close. If her damn team hadn't botched the plan they'd practiced for weeks they'd have been fine. Zoey was all smiles about it at the time. They were a rookie team and they'd gotten way farther than anyone expected, particularly with a "girl" at the lead. There had been talk that Zoey's record was bullshit and she'd been put there because of her looks. She supposed she looked a little hot and all (they were calling her the "sexiest in esports," which she thought was a bit much). Her dark hair had a nice sheen to it, though she'd cut it short less to look cute or sexy and more to keep it the fuck out of her eyes. Said eyes had a piercing blue that were great at communicating precisely what she wanted. Didn't hurt that, most of the time, Zoey was downright perky. She literally played video games for a living and thoroughly enjoyed it, even if she took it seriously. Why wouldn't she be smiling? And, yes, she had something of a chest, though she downplayed it, along with the rest of her milky white complexion.

Grumbling, she tugged a hat lower on her head as she walked toward the shop. It would figure that this stupid team would have this all set up. Just head to this shop, which supposedly had connections with her rivals. They'd set her up with the demeaning tattoo. At least it wouldn't have to be big: just a small symbol somewhere relatively discrete. Zoey did have a thigh tattoo already. This one would probably end up on her wrist or ankle; her rival was supposed to have the 'final say" though she'd outright said "no" when he'd suggested neck or breast.

The gamer girl entered the shop, ducking in a little more. Bright eyes scanned, looking for familiar faces. At least it didn't smell, didn't feel too skeevy or anything. Zoey paused to lick her lips, fingers twitching like they always did when she got nervous. "Hey, I'm here!" she called, noting the piercing machines and pausing, hand going to her own pierced nose. "You around or something? Want to make this quick, I got practice to get to..."

Xander Spade didn’t need a cool knick name like “Ace” or nothing like that, his own name was already dope enough, people do like throw the “title” black on there from time to time, Black Spade some call him, because he’s the most dangerous suit in the deck, and black is the color of death and mourning, like how he leaves his opponent! But also he just so happened to be Black, and well there just aren’t that many people of color in esports and even though it felt like subtle racism some days, it was still pretty cool so he just embraced it!

Xander was in the back, cleaning up, closing out the drawer of the day, and getting ready to go home, when he heard the door bell chime and then someone’s voice! “Fuuuuck, did I really forget to lock the door, dumb ass! HEY HEY I’m sorry but I’m closed, okay!” He yelled back, making his way up front, with a hurried pace, before whoever they was got to comfortable. Then he turned the corner and acts as who it was!

“Well, well we’ll—I’ll be damned, if it isn’t none other than Ace her self,in the flesh, I gotta say, I’m really surprised you had the huevos to actually show up—mad respect for that!” He brushed passed her and made his way to the front door, flipping the signed over from open to close, and locking the door, he also hit the lights, outside the neon sign went dim and all the tattoo stations in the front went dark as well.

“Alright, now that’s taken care of, let’s go to the back, being as I run shit round here, I only tattobthe best, you gotta be somebody or gotta a lotta money to book me, so my shits in the back—thinknof it like VIP Miss MVP” that was definitely a digg at her! It wasn’t bad enough that he was about to humiliate her with a tattoo, a sign of her defeat and a constant reminder ever damn day that she lost in the championship to HIS team, in front of like a million viewers in the U.S. alone and more than 10 million if you account world wide, he just had to keep kicking her while she was down!

Xander wasn’t even there for the tournament, which also added insult to injury, because his troop The Black Jacks, took her squad down and they weren’t at full strength. He had a, “personal” matter to deal with just a few days before the championship, but he watched the whole thing live, it was glorious! It was only the state championship however, so in 2 more weeks the Regional Tournament would start, then the top four teams, one from each region would be the representatives for the International World Championship. So there was still time time to go head to head with Ace, but first they had to handle this business!

“Sit down!” He pointed to the black hydrologic tattoo bed-chair and told her to get comfy “Ima spark one up, I need to smoke first, it’s been a min stressful day, you smoke—or maybe a drink I got light and dark?”

Ace stuck her tongue out as Spade mocked her. "Bet's a bet," she added, along with a slight shrug. She looked around. "Shop's nice,' there, nice, nonconfrontational, almost friendly comment. She was honestly still half tempted to outright slug Spade. The frustration over losing that last key match. So fucking close. They both knew it too. Which is probably why they were both oh so willing to be friendly. Thank God, because if Spade was an ass, Ace didn't think she'd have been able to control herself.

Her head bobbed as he explained everything, already shucking off the hat. She'd opted to go casual for today: just a relatively plain striped t-shirt that did show a bit of belly and some relatively loose jeans. Nothing too fancy, but also stuff that could be easily moved out of the way for what was about to happen and all. She set the hat and jacket and whatnot on an empty chair, again relieved to see that there weren't any other people there. "Yeah, yeah. Should've bet on MVP, but, fuck, figured you'd be there,' she offered, along with a shrug. She did think Spade was a fucking amazing player, arguably better one on one then even her (though it would've been close and luck would've likely come into the picture), after all. Plus she was trying not to be an ass, though she was starting to pick up on Spade being a little less into that.

Ace rolled her eyes as he started talking about lighting up and smoking. "Seriously man, now?" She asked. "You're about to start inking something permanent on my fucking body," she got settled into the bed chair, straddling it for the time being, legs draped on either side of the admittedly comfortable seat (better be: if you were asking people to sit there and get continually pricked you needed them to at least be somewhat relaxed). Ace pursed her lips, considering the actual offer embedded in the admission she'd just ragged her rival for.

"Nah. Don't want to bitch later about being high or drunk or something. Supposed to be legit,' she gave him a smirk, raising her brows, "'sides, one of us needs to be sober. And fuck if you think I'm getting drunk enough for you to tatt my tit again. Still can't believe you fucking suggested it."

“Well whatever floats your boat, as they say, or yee’s your haw, as I like to say,” he smirked and flicked his flame, approaching the tightly rolled doobie until the cherry was red hot, he inhaled a few sweet puffs of that sticky icky, and exhaled, right in her direction, coughing a bit as he fought back a laugh! “How about second hand!” He giggles and stuck his tongue out at her just as she did to him before, exposing he actually had his tongue pierced.

“Laaaaame-o!” He teased!

“Look man, don’t be so uptight, I’ve been tattooing since I was 14, I’m 33, I’ve done it all, and had it all done, I could ink this puppy on you with my eyes closed,have asleep, with a hangover, and both hands tied behind my back—Trust and believe shawty this’ll be a breeze! Plus what’s the rush, not so often we get to chat like this, it pretty rare right, I’m gonna enjoy putting MY stamp on YOUR body!” He exhaled again this time not in her direction, and smiled like an evil genius getting ready to flip the switch on his Frankenstein monster!

“Oooh yeah, I did suggest that didn’t I,” He did seem to recall her catching a little attitude a week back when they first proposed this bet, she didn’t think it was funny trying to be slick and ink up her boobs. “Hey, gotta shoot your shot you know, you’ve got a nice rack, and trust me in this profession you see lots of racks,” he chuckles inhaling and exhaling again “and yours well they are nice, but don’t flatter yourself, I’m not pressed to see your tits hun, I’ve seen waaay better already I can tell! I just wanted to see my mark in your tits, like I own these puppies now...” he looked over at her, and she didn’t seem to be amused...”Oooh kaaaay, moving right along sorry,” he loaded the black ink cartridge into the gun, and turned in the machine, the humming sound filled the otherwise dead silent room.

“So I’m thinking a little black Spade on your wrist, hows that sound? And speaking of sounds, you want me to put in some music, would that help loosen you up? Just say Alexa, and what ever you want to hear, and let the captain steer this ship, next stop loser-ville, where loser go to get tattooed by their rivals!” He burst aloud with laughter hoping she wasn’t taking it too seriously, because what fun is wining if you can’t float a bit

Wow, did he like to talk. It sounded like almost juvenile smack talk, which of course Ace was a near master of herself. She rolled her eyes at his proclamation of being lame. "Gee, now I'm totally gonna sign up and let you get me all fucked up so that you're all 'hey, lemme grope ya' and I'm all 'oh yes, you're so big dark and handsome. I've always wanted a black guy to grope me,'" Ace snorted, shifting again, getting more than a little antsy. Her blue eyes narrowed as Spade just kept going and going. Blah, blah, been doing this forever. Yeah, that didn't sound like a fucking good way to end up losing your cool or some shit. Ace was almost tempted to point that out, but she really didn't want to encourage him. Particularly not when he was already crowing about this whole bullshit nonsense they had going on here.

"Oh fuck you," she finally said, almost pouting then. She leveled another withering look at him as he just. Kept. Going. The bit about insulting her breasts almost had her outright hitting him. "You're just pissed because they're better than your girls, and I can play better than you," she replied, smirking. The last they both knew was technically stretching it. Under circumstances, sure, but she did love rubbing in the whole "you got beat by a girl" thing, particularly if a guy's gonna be an ass about it. "Better fucking move right along," she shifted again, trying to get comfortable once more.

Yeah, wasn't going to happen. She looked up at him as he kept going, bobbing her head at the mention of the wrist. Her hand lolled out, and she paused as she considered his next offer. "Alexa: Play All Time Low," it was a band she totally dug, one of those sorta indie pop-punk numbers that most alt teen girls were way too into. Plus Ace did at least appreciate the sorta irony of saying something like that considering the situation.

Wrist extended, Ace got about as comfortable as she could manage, resting her body, knowing that even a simple tatt like this could take a while. She'd also purposefully extended her right hand, figuring that he wouldn't think about it. Guy probably wanted her dominate, and everyone always forgot Ace was a lefty. Came with the creativity, and was sometimes a big plus at the right time.

When Ace offered him the arm to ink, he noticed she offered her right arm—“That’s okay, I can tattoo your dominant wrist the next time you lose a bet—“ he commented with a snarky little tone. He was a tactical man, so if she thought he wouldn’t notice her dominant hand, she must be smoking crack, he’s studied all his opponents in depth!

The Black Spade tattoo he had drawn on the paper was about the size of a golf ball, and was just getting ready to outline the design in her overturned wrist, when he had to pause a second in shock and disbelief, snapping his head up to lock eyes with her .

“...Alexa—as a matter of fact, play Drugs & Candy, by All Time Low!” He interjected before Alexa had the opportunity to play just any random song...

Seriously, what were the fucking odds, of all the bands in all the worlds, she would pick them. She couldn’t have possibly known that Xander was originally from Maryland , and not only that, he also happened to also be a huge fan, or rather a close friend to the lead singer!

He stared at her in silence, big round light brown hazel eyes locked in a gaze with her. beautiful blue irises; he was caught off guard, in a good way, amazed with her choice. He couldn’t help but nod his head, flashing her a quick little sexy smirk licking his lips, but as soon as the music started, he leaned his head back down, and continued to apply the outline, as he whispered along with the song.

“Gotta admit you just earned some serious pretty-cool points in my book Ace,” he offered up the high praise with out even breaking his consentration for one second, on the outline he was making.

Huh, so he noticed and didn't care. Ace actually relaxed slightly, glad that Spade was gonna be cool about at least something about this whole thing. She managed to keep the wrist steady: not hard, considering her rather excellent control over her hands and wrist. Almost like she regularly used those muscles and was effectively an athlete on this. Easy. Simple. She still kept that careful watch on Spade, waiting for him to try something else stupid instead.

But nope, he just had the tatt on hand. Not bad. She didn't think it would be all that bad. Worse came to worse, she could always add an ace around it or adjust it slightly. Plus it would probably look pretty decent against her skin. Advantage of the fish pastiness that came from being indoors all the time. She did raise a brow as he made her general request more specific. She hadn't expected him to be all that into the band, and hearing him list one of their slightly more obscure songs, if a sorta appropriate one, worked. Her gaze shifted, and they stared at one another for a few moments, her big blues waiting for him to figure out whatever the fuck he wanted to say. The first few beats of the song started drifting through.

Down, outline work. "What the fuck did you think I listened to?" she asked, letting out a wry laugh. "Fucking Jonas Brothers or something?" Though their latest shit wasn't too bad. She licked her lip, studying his work carefully. Ace wasn't completely used to the needle or something, but it didn't make her start squirming or feel the burn or anything along those lines. She could definitely tell what he was aiming for there, and that was the main idea. "Wasn't trying for cool points anyway. Don't fucking need them," which was probably why she kept earning them. But in all honesty: hot girl who played video games professionally and had tatts? She was already fucking cool, and they both knew it.

“True, maybe you don’t need them, but your still gonna fucking take them! I’m actually really close to the lead singer, who you think did all his ink?” He look up for a second, grabbing a cloth to wipe her wrist with, after apply the first few fills. “Ion know what I expect you to listen to, definitely not those dandy fuckers—maybe something goth, or Halsey maybe...” Xander shrugged with chuckle. “I’m actually from Maryland, did you know they are from Baltimore?”

As she held steady he went to work, buzzing buzzing buzzing! She winced a few times, but still kept her arm steady, “Awww come on, don’t be such a baby, this is nothing!”

"Bullshit," drawled Ace, not even believing the brag for a second. "Probably half the artists on the East coast would brag about that shit. And Halsey's not bad. Sold out a bit, but she's cool enough when I'm feeling mellow." The implication that absolutely nothing about this particular situation struck Ace as being all that "Mellow." She could sometimes zone out during the process. It had taken a few runs to get the one on her thigh looking pretty good, after all. But that had been a drastically different situation then the one they were doing now.

Which is why it took all Ace had just to stay steady. "I am barely fucking moving,' she almost growled back, shooting him a near glare, those blue eyes seeming to turn icy for a few moments. "Maybe you should watch what the fuck you're doing with the needle. You're just putting a spade on, not painting the Mona Lisa," she licked her lips, all the more determined to hold as still as possible. Took a lot of fucking effort. At least she could lose herself a bit more into the music. Helped sooth some of that rage and frustration she kept building up too.

Shouldn't take that long for something like this, right? The filling would be the worst part. Tedious, but bearable enough. Ace could manage that. She just had to steel herself and keep as steady as fucking possible.

“Bullshit! Really Zoey! Okay! Okay, since you’re so god damn bold, how about you make a second bet right now, huh!?! If I whip out my phone right now, and let you talk to Alex, I get to tattoo you titty... Actually No fuck that, I get to tattoo your right here!” He pointed his finger down and poked her just bellow her pelvis, the stakes were getting raised, in a major way.

“ And if I’m bluffing, like you seem to think, not only will I not tattoo you, I’ll get the tattoo instead and I’ll pay for your teams flight to Nationals...” he stuck out his hand...”Deal, or you too scaredy-cat? Xander made his eyebrows jump, twice.

He wasn’t sure how’d she react, but he loved to gamble, probably his least redeeming quality—and poker was his game, so he had a mean poker face, and he employed it right now to throw her off and make her doubt!

Xander sat back into his seat, and waited for her reply, “Well, you taking the bet or nah?” He crosses his arms across a faded black bleach washed shirt, it was frayed and tattered at the neck, and had holes around the bottom, it was hard to tell if it was one of those designer shirts that looked bummy but really costed hundreds of dollars, or just actually an old laundry day type of shirt. His faded blue denim jeans were slim fit but not quite skinny legs, and he had on a pair on white and black Nike Cortez sneakers.

He pretended to look at his nonexistent wrist watch, as he began to hum the Jeopardy song

A second bet? Seriously? Ace gave him another long look, watching carefully. Either he was really doubling down, figuring that she wouldn't call him on his complete and utter bullcrap, or she'd just pissed him off. His offer wasn't that bad on her end. She was getting the fucking tatt anyway. Yeah, getting it... there, would be a bitch. That was dangerously close to her pussy, and she hadn't shaved or trimmed or done much down there since before finals. Place wasn't quite a jungle, but it would be pretty fucking gnarly. On the other hand, assuming she called him on his fucking bluff, then no tatt, and they wouldn't have to worry about flights next time. She wasn't Marty McFly or some shit, so the chicken didn't make a difference.

"Fuck it, not like I'm losing much," she said, reaching out. She looked about to take the bet, then paused, holding her hand up instead. "Face time him. I don't want you pullin' some fucking impersonator or some bullshit. And I get the one fucking tatt, right where you just pointed, and that's only if you're right, which you aren't," she gave him a confident smile, holding out her hand now, almost mocking him. She was half convinced that even if he was somehow in touch with the lead singer of the awesome band (one of her personal faves), then he wouldn't be able to get the guy on face time... though it was the middle of the day.

And to be honest, having to shift a tatt she was already getting in exchange for seeing a personal phone call with a hot lead singer? Not really that awful of a price when you got down to it. Was looking more and more like a win for Zoey Reed just all around.

Xander has the most dumbfounded look on his face—he was shocked! He could not believe that she actually accepted the bet perplexed!

“Damn, wow...I can’t believe you actually called my fucking bluff...You got some big ones on you shawty!” Xander had this face, that looked like he was about to about to get sick. Xander took a deep breath, rubbed on his temples.

“I gotta tell ya Ace, I’m shocked,” the latex gloves were taken off, then the machine was powered down “...Didnt think that you would actually have the fucking stones to call bullshit in MY fucking tattoo shop, after already having lost the first bet—but I guess you really are full of surprises... Guess l’ll go grab some alcohol, so I can remove this outline...I’m all out—“ he sighed.

Rolling away from the tattoo bed, and removed his smock. “Um, just give me a sec, I gotta go grab a fresh bottle,” shaking his head. “Just—just don’t touch anything okay..”

He walked off leaving her to sit alone for a few minutes while he grabbed the alcohol bottle from the other room!

While he was gone, Ace was Sutton alone, in his private office. All Time Low was still playing in the background—he could even hear it as he was up at the front of the shop.

Back inside the room, Ace waiting for Xander to return. Grooving along, until suddenly, the music stopped—Interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing out over the speaker

Call From, “Alex Pass-Gas”

The ringing was blaring in the speaker, but his phone was right there, on the chair, in his smock where he left it.

He returned with a bottle of rubbing alcohol just in time “Well Ace, Aren’t cha gonna pick it up, might be someone important...”

Ha! Ace almost wanted to fucking crow as Spade started all but moping about. He'd been talking all this shit pretty much since she'd walked through the door, bragging about how he'd managed to win the bet. Like he'd even really done anything to contribute to that. Plus the compliments didn't hurt: bet your ass she was pretty fucking bold. Hearing him talk about getting ready to remove the outline very nearly had her doing a victory dance. And when he moved to get things together, she even sat up, shifting to get out of the chair proper.

"Hey, no big. Always gonna be a next time," she offered, giving him a shrug, being as gracious a winner as she could. Ace watched him move, and stretched for a few moments, allowing herself a little wiggle of victory. She fucking knew it! What the hell was he thinking, bragging like that? Probably trying to sound like some big time asshole. She decided to go ahead and groove a little, enjoying the music for a little bit, even singing along (her voice wasn't that bad, but it wasn't like "quit your day job" good or anything." She paused, however, as she heard that. The fuck...?

Ace rose, looking over at the phone, frowning. "The fuck?" she repeated out loud, bending over to pick it up. It took her a few seconds to figure out how to accept the call, sliding things over and holding the phone in her palm. Ace waited, brows furrowed, wondering what was going on. Had Spade just psyched her out big time? Or was this some kind of fluke. While she was waiting, she shot a look at Spade. "You know it doesn't count if it's not a video call or some shit, right? Because---"

But she'd pause as she heard the voice...

“Haaaaaaaaaa hahahahaha Whooooooo! Fuck that feels good! Better than sex with a Colombian whore on Cinco de Mayo!” Xander Spade could not contain his laughter, he howled and howled as the girl stared in disbelief into his phone screen, looking at the name.

“Man, this is fucking priceless,” he was brought to tears from all that laughter, he had to wipe the moisture from his eye “Oh man, you should see the look on your face, or rather, why don’t you go on and hit that FaceTime button and LET ALEX SEE that pathetic, pretty little face of yours, Haha Please, go on, this is what you wanted so enjoy—Because Ima definitely going to enjoy what I wanted!”

Now Spade was the one doing a happy dance, he wiggles around like a pig in mud, giddy and beside himself! He played his part perfectly, those years he took doing improve, taking some acting classes finally, finally, paid off, as far as he was concerned he felt like that was definitely an award winning performance he just pulled off, what award, he wasn’t sure, but definitely it was award worthy. He had her fooled up till this very moment , and it was soooo damn fulfilling. Xander was a narcissistic jerk, the kind everybody hats to live because you know he’s really just using you but damn it felt so good being used by him. And he knew it, and he loved it—and there wasn’t anything he lived more than CONTROL. He always wanted to be in control, and feel like he had power over people, and what’s more powerful that marking someone as your property—Nothing, not to him anyways. In he mind her practically owner her at this point.

"Dude, seriously, shut the fuck up," Ace shot back, glaring at him. It was bad enough that he'd won, and they still hadn't actually proven that. But he just had to keep acting like a complete and total asshat about it. ace mumbled a few more curses, more than ready to just get this whole fucking thing over with. "You're fucking lucky I really wanna talk to him, you giant egotistical asshat," she shot back.

Of course she was already moving to hit the button, ignoring Spade as he pranced around like a fucking asshole. The connection took a second, and soon Zoey Reed was staring down someone arguably more famous than her, which was saying something, considering that she was at least nationally ranked and all. It took her a few moments to realize what that probably meant. "Hey!" she finally said, gathering yourself. "You probably don't know me. I'm Zoey," she tilted, showing Spade dancing, "this doofus is claiming," she tilted it back to look at the screen, "that he did some of your tatts and you guys are, like, bros or something. Made a bet and everything," she gave another bob, shifting the hand not holding the phone behind her back. Fingers crossed, still holding out that maybe Alex didn't know about the bet or didn't even really fucking know Spade.

She doubted it, but girl had to hope.

"So, clear it up: he lying his ass off or is he actually cooler than I thought?" she offered, figuring she might as well keep playing along. Ugh, she didn't even want to think about the problems they were gonna have getting the tatt in the new location. Well, at least nobody would see it but Ace and occasionally people who got into her pants. Fuck.

Ace had to be shocked when Alex had indeed informed her, he and Xander go back to middle school, than he flashed her all the ink Xander had had the honor of gracing his grade school buddies white skin with!

“Ooh ooh That one was one of my favorites, right after your first tour!” Xander chimed in with h his little anecdotes from the peanut gallery in the back round, hovering awfully close to Ace’s are, a few times he blurted out so abruptly he startled her, but he would apologize with an Opps, my bad every time. She seemed to be a little more cheerful now, I mean, this was like her favorite band, so how could she not be, how many fans get to have such a unique experience like this!

They had talked for almost 20 mins before Xander walked over and interrupted them, after a notification went off on his phone, a text message after text message bing bing bing, three in a row, and his stupid ass forgetting to switch the banner notifications off, rushed to snatch back his phone, but not soon enough, because he could tell from Ace’s reaction she had seen at least one of the message previews the way her eyes popped wide real quick! Who was it a girl, another client, or some other kind of personal business—but at this early in the AM it had to either be something important or something naughty!

“Oookaaay! I think that’s enough, stank you very much nosy-nose! I’ll tske that back!” He snatched the device from her hands in a flash.

“Lookin here anyways Mister Charmy pants! I’ve got shit to do, and I’m not here to play
The Bachelor Groupie edition! Okay! It’s fucking 2 am on our side, ion know where the fuck you at, buuuut I want to go the fuck home, however, SHE lost a bet, and I’m not leaving until I serve this Little Hot mama with some fresh ink! But I’ll have to chat later bro, maybe we can meet up in Seattle in a few weeks, I think I saw your tour schedule said you’ll be in Seattle same time as me and the little stink here, maybe we can all meet up, Nationals are gonna be in town same weekend as you—“ he paused a moment then shot her a mischievous glance with a devilish grin— “And Maybe she can even show you her new ink, ima give her for loosing this bet....I’m sure she’d love for you to check it out! Ha Ha Ha!” But yeah bro, gotta go peace!”

The called ended and that was that. “Alright, so I proved I’m officially the biggest coolest bad ass in the room, so fuck hit MVP trophies!” He laughter and stuck out his tongue again! “You happy, you got to talk to you biggest idol, should be really easy to get those pants off you, as slippery as your pantys probably are right now! HA!”

He sat back down in his chair and put his smock back on, “Alright mama, no more time to waste, let’s do this shit bitch! Take’em off!”

Shit this was fucking cool as hell. Ace knew she should be mad about losing the bet, but it was hard when listening to a totally awesome musician chatting about his ink. Plus it did make Xander seem pretty fucking cool on the whole. He was still an asshole about it, but a kinda cool asshole. And, well, Ace couldn't quite help but be pretty psyched about the whole thing. The singer was pretty hot, talking to him was pretty cool, and she was starting to forget that she had a bit of a time crunch herself.

The chiming distracted her, had her looking and almost snapping at Xander. The words formed, but Ace remembered at the last moment that Xander had been the one to set all this up. So instead she just gave him time, and eventually had to surrender the phone. "Dude, could've just said something,' she said, holding her arms up in a pose of surrender as he played grabby hands with the phone. She rolled her eyes and dug out her own phone, shooting some quick messages about probably being late to practice and how she was going to have some kickass stories to tell. Though even as Ace sent, she wondered if she'd be too thrilled to practice given where her new ink was going.

Hearing Xander talk about that with Alex had her flushing, particularly the shit about showing it off. "Oh fuck you," she said, making sure to say it loud enough for both to hear it. She gave Xander a quick face as that finished, before rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, you proved that you're not just an asshole, you're a pretty fucking cool asshole,' she agreed, already reaching down. She gave him another sour look as he talked about her panties. She wasn't fucking easy, after all. "I have like, done absolutely shit to get anything ready down there,' she said, giving the jeans a little tug, before adjusting the black boy shorts she had covering things. "And the panties stay. You can just pull them down," she said, adjusting, leaving her pants around her knees. Awkward, sure, but she wasn't stripping any more for Xander than she had to. She was already slightly pink with frustration, though it was decidedly dimmed, what with her excitement.

Xander Spade didn’t need anyone inflating his ego any more than it already was, but that’s didn’t stop Ace from pelting him with more compliments, even if there were coming with a side of an extra large size of annoyance in her tone, it was clear as Charlotte’s Web, written all over her face! But annoyed looked rather cute on her; and just like a spiderweb, Ace had already been spun up in his little tangle. He did have to give her props though, since the moment his rival stepped through the door, she’s had been in general, a very good sport about everything, it was endearing a bit, that she could take his razzing and dish it out herself!

“Sooo, on a scale of Peach Fuzz to Cousin It from the Adams Family, how untamed are we talking down there slick...Cuuuuz, ya do know that I gotta shave before I get started, or you gotta shave, or call up the fucking call one of the three amigos to come do some landscaping, but it this tatt ain’t getting done unless that kitty is smooth as a jelly bean, na’mean?”

He held up a pink disposable razor, and cocked his head a little to the side, and once again, started to whistle the Jeopardy theme song!

Again he just had to act like a total dick. Ace rolled her eyes, not even looking at him, but keeping her attention focused on the ceiling. "Like, shit, I don't know... a few steps above peach fuzz? A four?" she shrugged, again adjusting things. Figuring she might as well just show instead of tell, Ace reached down to the waistband of her panties. She peeled them back slightly, showing him the top of her pubic hair. It was clear even from a glance what was going on: she'd obviously shaved it at some point (possibly for a bikini shoot or something, though she'd done one, called bullshit and that had been that). There was still the general, vague shape. But it was also fairly obvious that things had... gone loose since then.

"See?" she said, flushing before releasing the cloth, letting it almost snap against her flesh. Suddenly she was really regretting not taking him up on his earlier offer for a drink or a smoke or something to calm her fluttering nerves. "It wasn't like I expected anyone to go down there any time soon," the pink grew slightly more. It was fairly well known that Ace had a moderately recent falling out with her boyfriend regarding how much time she spent practicing. Why else would she have scheduled a team practice for, like, the wee fucking hours of the morning? (Her team was, by now, figuring they could probably just all get some sleep and practice when real people were up).

"So I guess you'll just have to shave down whatever you need," she said, shrugging, before giving him an almost sour look. "How far do you fucking need anyway? You're not, like, putting it right on top of..." she gestured toward her sex, "because that will be unbearably painful. It would be like tattooing your dick. Assuming the needle can hit something that size,' she gave him a tight smile, willing to show that she still wasn't completely on board with him, even if he had earned some rep in the last few minutes.

“Really Ace, a dick joke, what are we 12?” He responded in deadpan fashion, feeling no need to really need to even defend himself, Xander shook his head and sucked his teeth like tisk tisk tisk

“Stop projecting your insecurities on me, I’m not your boyfriend—“ he shot back with a smug sort of look, but his jokey joke tone helped to soften the blow “However, I can be your bad influence...if you so desire, I still got half this blunt left—you need to relax, how about I Light this back up before we start?

Any embarrassment she may have felt, and all her squirming, Spade didn’t think it was bad at all. After a quick peek, she allowed the fabric to snap back to her skin. “Seriously, tho,” he took the half smoke joint fromt his smock pocket, and looked for his lighter, “I’ve seen way worst, One time this chick came in her looking like she just had walked off the set of a 1970’s porno so, don’t be ashamed—“

After a few puffs he passed it her way, exhaling a thick fog of some top shelf California Kush, I’m not sure what you tolerance is, but be careful that’s stuff is potent Ha ha! Ima grab a lil shaving cream, it won’t be that much, just a couple passes should do! Then we can get this show started...See what I did there, a couple PASSES, haha I have such good bad-dad jokes!”

"One of us is," drawled Ace in response, giving Xander another hard stare. She didn't need to add the "grow up" because it was already right there between the lines. She did have to fight the urge to roll her eyes again as he kept going on, insisting that she was projecting insecurities onto him. The bit about her boyfriend being small did have her letting our a wry laugh: Xander was not wrong there. It hadn't been, like, a contributing factor to their breakup, but it also hadn't been something that had made Zoey want to stick around.

The next bit had her considering, chewing her lip. By now it did look like she probably wasn't going to make practice: too much dicking around, and she was figuring she'd probably have to lay around after this tatt. So it wasn't like she would have to worry about that. Plus she'd already agreed to, like, one of the most embarrassing spots she could pick for this damn thing, so it wasn't like she could claim more. And on top of that, despite what Xander might thing, she had a decent enough tolerance for this shit. She'd been smoking since she was, like, twelve, like most suburban white kids with too much fucking time and money on their hands. (It was also fun to play video games high for all kinds of reasons).

"Well, normally I keep things trim. I've kinda been busy earning trophies," she replied, adding a slight shrug before she got into position. As he made the puffs, she made a "gimme' gesture, taking the offered joint. She expertly put it up to her lips, took a quick puff, and let the smoke rise out around her. It did look fucking badass, and if she wasn't worried for what that shit would do to her brain, she'd probably have been more of a smoker than she was. Bitch made it look hot as hell.

"And you said I'm the fucking twelve year old,' she pointed out, taking another quick hit. "Fuck, this is some strong shit," she handed it back to him, blowing her lips out ,feeling some of that chill sensation already settling in. "Maybe we should figure on a smoke and play time sometime. See if you can mange not being a dick," she said, giving him another wry smile, before more or less settling into place. They had a lot of shit to get through to get everything in place, so Ace was ready to just move this fucker along.

She did look bad ass, he had to admit, it was something about the juxtaposition, she was cute sure, in a dorky-gamer girl kind of way, but a blunt I’m her mouth, smoke in the air, and her jeans down around her ankles under the dim light, now she was like a fucking sex symbol. She passed it back and Xander took one last drag, and exhaled, but this time he got fancy with the smoke, make dank ass smoke rings that floated towards her face then disappeared into the atmosphere.

“You can go head and finish it off, I got work to do,” he smirked, this might be a little cold, so don’t jump...”

Xander squeezed some gel onto his fingers, and went to reach for her panty line, seeing as she was a little spaced out and preoccupied getting high, peeling her panties back just enough to apply the shaving gel. Dude was as respectful as one could be given the situation. Xander looking up at her, from his rolling chair, into her eyes, there was definitely something different to his whole aura, the charismatic jokester, with no care in the world suddenly put on a more professional face, and his eyes were full of resolve

“...Just so you think I’m not trying to sneak a peek...” but that’s wasn’t the only reason he starred so intensely at her, it was that kinda look you might give a woman across the bar, to get her attention and let her know you mean business. He rubbed the excess gel off his smock, scooting his chair closer—there was definitely a bit of sexual tension between them. How could it not be, here she was, half exposed, thighs spread open, getting high with Xander between her legs, applying moisturizer gel to her pelvis, about to perform the fairly intimate act of shaving her pubic hairs. And there he was his face and her stomach parallel, buzzed, and feeling like her guard was coming down; it was something about woman’s vulnerability that had the tendency to wake that slumbering giant inside him, he didn’t even have to try, the charm the assertiveness, that killer instinct just activated; it was a gift and a curse.

He took the pink razor and pressed it gently on her body and dragged it across...making quick work of her unwanted little friends. Now he began to lay down the stencil, it wasn’t modest, by any means, a little bit larger than a golf ball, Xander took her hand and showed Ace exactly how he wanted her to hold down the panty, so he would be able to do the tattoo without interference, it was ever so dangerously close to exposing her honey pot.

He could always tell if his customer was gonna be a nuisance or not with unnecessary squirming and pain breaks by the first time he put that needle in their flesh, and too his surprise Ace took that needle like the MVP she was! Barely made a move or a sound, save from the sounds of her inhaling and exhaling smoke!

A quarter of the way in, she was finished smoking and she seemed very chill Xander had instructed Alexa to play his “Rap God” playlist that had all his favorite artist on there from the past greats like 2Pac and Jay-Z the new greats like Kendrick Lamar and J.cole it was an 1 hour and 30 minutes long, and with only a few tracks left to go, Xander and just about finished up, he was pleased with it, and he even added some nice ornate touches to make it seem less like a lost-bet tattoo and more like a tattoo she’d always wanted with some sort of personal and secret meaning to her.

Basically he put some really effort into this bad boy and made it looks cool as shit, with the shading and details it wasn’t just a solid black Spade it had lots of little line details like it was made of microscopic wires, and he even added a some lines towards the edge of the tattoo extending further along her skin in multiple directions to make it look like the pattern you see on a computer motherboard, but not just any motherboard the InFiniton SpaceSpec Motherboard, the best in the business, known to be used by her crew and his crew exclusively—another reason why these two were such Hotly contested rivals, they happened to be sponsobynthe same Tech Giant SpaceSpec the leader in ESports equipment. Just how a race car team has many out crew and many drivers SpaceSpec had two top tier teams, so they held a lot of cachet in the ESports community, it was like being signed to a Nike shoe deal as a basketball player coming out of college!

“Now, I have one last finished touch I want to add, if you see these lines here the ones that look like trace lines on motherboard, well what if they had a slight glow to them in the dark, like they was alive! That wound be dope as fuck right!”

He was probably more excited about it that her, but maybe not, maybe she thought it would be cool too, however even if she didn’t! It was his bet, and her loss so he gets to do what he wants, plus she technically lost twice!

“I gotta got grab the special ink, it’s brand new, I’m one of the few social media influencers who got shipped out containers of this stuff, and I’ve bred doing to use it, do move, just sit there and don’t move—and did I mention, don’t move!”

It threw Zoey off, seeing Xander suddenly getting all serious. She stared at him, blinking her big blue eyes, not quite believing it. She let the blunt burn between her fingers for several long seconds, considering. She liked the buzz, the lethargy that had started to seep into her bloodstream. And she knew that she got quite chill when high, not one of those that started freaking out or doing some bullshit philosophizing. But she still didn't quite want to get all spaced out considering what he was doing. "Yeah, not gonna get blazed while you're pointing a needle at my special bits," she replied. Ace licked her fingers and pinched the end of the joint, putting it out without utterly destroying it for later. She tucked it behind an ear, not having anywhere else to really stash it.

And soon she was rolling her eyes. "Dude, you're putting a tatt above the goods, I get it," she said, adding a shrug. Spade was being exceptionally weird about this, and Ace definitely didn't like it. She held her panties down easily enough, letting him shave down her pubic hair line. She was half tempted to tell him just to get the whole section off, make her bald down there, but she let him more or less figure out what he wanted. It didn't take long for the hairs to be shed, shaved smooth: there weren't that many there and the remnants of earlier shavings did offer something of a path. Ace also remained perfectly still as he started stenciling, only pausing to lick her lips and to breathe ever so slightly. Last thing she wanted to was to make sudden moves when he had that pointed close. The slight pricks were annoying, bordered on hurting given the area, but they were bearable enough. Having that slight buzz was definitely helping, as she'd figured. No noises, no nothing. After a bit, the needle just started droning away and she just relaxed on back.

There was some groaning at his playlist, along with some rolled eyes. But fuck it: she had lost the bet, and nobody was gonna bitch about Kendrick being played. she kept her eyes on him while he went, noting that he was embellishing his little mark. Zoey was torn, since part of her wanted to call him out on it, but part of her was kinda digging the little extra flourishes. "You're making it so you think I'm gonna keep this shit," she drawled, giving him a smirking half smile. She tilted her head, and did have to admit that it looked pretty good, and she did figure she'd be boasting it for a while, at least until the next national tournament. They hadn't set it down, and it wasn't like tattoo removal ran cheap: unless her team started winning, Zoey was pretty strapped for cash.

It took like for freaking ever, though hardly as intricate as some of the other work Ace had done. She paused, snorting a little at the mention of the glow. "whatever, man," she said, shrugging, "it's your deal," plus he had kinda won twice over. With the needle off, she could shift slightly, feeling a little tingling sensation that often came from fresh ink. As Ace had expected, she wasn't thrilled about where it tingled, but she could deal with it. "Yeah, yeah, I'm not fucking moving," she said, waving him off. She considered finishing the blunt, but just settled in, letting the music wash over. It was drifting toward some of Kendrick's more introspective stuff anyway, probably to get clients to zone out. At least she wouldn't be here that much longer at this rate.

Upon returning, Xander had a wicked big smile on his face, holding a 8oz bottle of new ink.

“Viola! Here it is! This is some top secret shit Ace, I’m telling you, can’t even get this stuff in the States yet, It’s this UK brand that supposedly sources it’s materials from some place in Africa, fucking African couldn’t believe it, right from the got damn motherland baby! As a black owned business myself, this was a proud moment when I got this shipment in, granted it’s produced by those colonizing fuckers in the UK but hey, can’t win’em all!”

He shoved the bottle right in her face, as if to force her to ready the label, which didn’t make sense because he was just going to blurt it out anyways “Voo-too Black Magik Glow in the Dark Ink! This shit is gone be fiiiiiire!” Aight, oil ya panties back down!” He insisted with child like giddiness, pausing a bit to let that sink in, and chuckle “Okay, like you o is how I meant it,” he interrupted her before she could even clap back with some snarky defensive remark, plopping down to his chair, he turned on the machine, and eagerly dabbed his nib into the inkwell, the excitement almost to much to bare, Xander really was a tattoo nerd, he loved gaming but he’d be a pro since turning 13, it always seemed like a job, granted a really fun job, but tattooing was his passion, and before he ever picked up a controller, he picked up a pencil, his mom being a painter and his father an architect, Art was in his blood!

He waited for her to comfy, again and assume the position she had before. The bottle warned that this ink had a tendency to sting a lot more than other brands, he somehow neglected to mention that part, blame it on all the excitement I guess.

Starring at her crotch, he couldn’t help but think to himself...

“...Ya know, Ace, once I’m done...You really, should just let me go-head and chop the rest of this unsightly beast, off your kitty cat! I mean, I’m already down here...Unless you want to be arrested for animal abuse, cuz this is just unacceptable for a young eligible woman such as yourself...”

changing his tone he pretended to speak directly to her private parts

“...Isn’t that right little kitty, your master has abandoned you, but that’s okay—I’ll take goood care of you,” you would have though he was speaking to an actual pet kitten, or a new born baby, the way he changed his tone.

“And I wouldn’t even charge extra for the landscaping fee, it’s really a win-win for you!” He laughed and teased, and there was this sneaking suspicion that she would have something smart and volatile to shoot back his way in protest, but he not before he could start the process of inking the final touches, hoping the initial shock and pain from the need ink would be enough to jolt her, so she’d be more preoccupied with the pain, and that would just shut her up!

Great, some sort of freaky African special ink. Ace gave Xander a long, hard look, seriously considering telling him no. But, well, she did think it looked pretty cool, and most of that international stuff was probably better condition than what they made here. Plus, she'd kinda already lost against him twice and wasn't really looking forward to losing again. And he could have insisted on something even slightly worse than what they had going on here, though Ace really didn't want to think too deeply about what, precisely, that would entail.

For now, she just peeled her panties slightly back down, rolling her eyes. "Dude, you don't need to sound so excited. It's like you've never seen one," which she supposed was technically possible. Xander was a gamer, and they weren't exactly known for getting lots of action. Zoey was, but, well, Zoey happened to have a few things that most standard gamers didn't have. Plus she also happened to be pretty hot. Xander was... alright, all things considered. Ace definitely didn't think of her rivals like that, no matter how good they looked. On top of that, there was the whole skin color thing. Zoey wasn't racist but, well, she just didn't generally prefer black dudes, and nothing about this asshole was going to change her mind about that.

Ace rolled her eyes as he just kept going. "you just let me worry about that," she drawled. "Betting you aren't exactly---" she paused, wincing as the needle bit into her sensitive flesh. It definitely stung, but by now she'd already grown somewhat used to it. Wasn't like it was the first time she'd felt the needles either. She simply took a breath and continued: "Betting you're not doing manscaping down there. And before you get all excited, that's not another fucking bet," Zoey winced, before leaning forward slightly, trying to get a better look. This shit was supposed to be all kinds of special ,and she was kinda curious if it would look special from the start.

Though she did also seriously consider just taking him up on the offer. If he hadn't acted like an overeager asshole she probably would've: easier to have someone else do it than go through the effort herself. She'd be prepped if she actually did run into a cute guy. But no way was she giving him any more satisfaction than she had already: this was more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom