Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male cheeky roleplay request

beitto

sleepy
Heya! Just here to drop off my roleplay request :') I'm a bit shy when it comes to this stuff lol but i'll try my best!

How I roleplay :
  • I typically write more than three paragraphs depending on what my partner gives me to work with. I try to be as detailed as I possibly can.
  • Grammar and spelling is pretty important to me. I'd love to understand what you're writing lol. Also, I'm not going to attack you for having typos lmao.
  • I'm a little slow on replies, but it's mostly because I think a lot about my post. So, forgive me if I take a hot minute, I'm just overthinking every word I use.
  • I like feeling like I'm writing a compelling story with my partner!

Do's (not kinky) :
  • Interesting original characters with flaws, beliefs, and other quirks.
  • Slow Burn romances
  • Passionate affairs that end up becoming more than intended
  • Forbidden romances
  • Interesting story and interaction between characters
  • Active plotting for possible future scenarios
  • Real face claims (not that I have anything against anime/illustrated face claims, I just don't feel as immersed like I do with real face claims. Please no pictures of yourself however)

Don'ts (not kinky) :
  • Please do not control my character and I won't control yours.
  • Write more than just a paragraph.
  • No love at first sight, but I'm down with lust at first sight.
  • Characters under 18 years old.
  • (If I think of anything else i'll let you know :') any doubts? just ask!)

Do's (kinky) :
  • I love playing both dominant and submissive characters, I'll admit i'm a teaspoon more partial towards submissive characters. But I love playing switch characters the most.
  • Accidental stimulation
  • Begging
  • Blindfolds
  • Chastity
  • Clothed sex
  • Cock worship
  • Collaring
  • Dirty talking
  • Frotting
  • Gags
  • Helplessness
  • Lingerie
  • Nipple worship
  • Rimming
  • Sensation play
  • Teasing
  • Phone sex
  • Uniforms
  • Anal toys under clothing
  • Choking
  • Consensual nonconsent
  • Discipline
  • Edging
  • Exhibitionism
  • Face fucking
  • Face slapping
  • Orgasm denial
  • Spanking

Don'ts (kinky) :
  • Claustrophilia
  • Diapers
  • Golden showers
  • The list might be longer, just ask and I'll give you an answer lol.

And that's that! Here is one plot that I've been wanting to do, but please feel free to message me with any of your own if you're interested at all :')

jtx6wT7.png

Muse A is engaged to be married to a respectable woman in a couple of months. The marriage is strictly for business, at least, for Muse A it is.
One night during a rather lackluster bachelor party, Muse A stumbles upon Muse B at the bar. The two have a brief, tipsy conversation before
heading to Muse A's car and drunkenly losing themselves in the throes of pleasure. The following day, Muse A is having a dinner party to
celebrate the coming of the wedding. His family and friends are invited, as are the family and friends of his future wife. To his surprise, Muse B
shows up as well. As it turns out, Muse B is the younger brother of Muse A's fiancee, and he's got his sights set on Muse A. Even though
Muse A wants to avoid drama, he can't bring himself to ignore the seductive young man who is keen on fulfilling his every need.

( I'd be taking the role of Muse B )

Back
Top Bottom