Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Macabre desires (fandoms, original characters) - craving Dead by Daylight!

Penny

Star
The basics:
  • Brevity is wit. I'm a professional technical writer, and the most important thing I've learned is not to waste the reader's time. My posts tend to be one to three paragraphs of a few sentences each, not because I have nothing to say, but because I can say it succinctly. Obviously, this is harder for some people than others, but at least try to do the same. Put some substance into your posts, but don't give me a novella when a few punchy paragraphs will do.
  • Keep the momentum going. My preferred posting rate is once every one or two days. I can go slower than that, but please let me know first.
  • I tend to be submissive, not passive. I can play either dominant or submissive, but I tend towards the latter. That doesn't mean I want to lie back and make you run the whole RP, nor do I expect you to read my mind. Even if my character is a complete doormat, I the player want to help actively shape and drive the plot. Now, if you have a specific idea and want to control it yourself, that's fine if we discuss it first, but please don't assume you can just run roughshod over my wants.
  • I prefer threads, then PMs. I like my posts to be publicly visible so my future RP partners can get a feel for my style, but if you're all about PMs, then that's fine. I won't take this off-site.
  • I prefer drawn art for face claims over photographs. It always make me uncomfortable using a real person's face for sexual roleplay. It's not a dealbreaker, but it's a strong preference.
  • Don't just message me with "wanna rp?" I'm listing this last to weed out the undesirables. Don't message me with no concept or idea. Don't message me with a concept that has nothing to do with this thread. If you have an idea that doesn't fit this thread but you do think I'd like it, then please go ahead - but tell me why you think I'd be interested. Basically, don't give me reason to think you're sending me the same message you've sent a hundred other users. I'm not sitting here twiddling my thumbs just waiting to get someone off. I have my own wants.
Click here for my F-list! There's some wiggle room in these - if in doubt, ask.

With no further ado, my RP concepts:

Really, these aren't concepts so much as they're characters I want to play and a loose scenario. If you're interested in any of these, please let me know what you want to see when you contact me.

A word of warning: I like to play women who are unconventional - monstrous, even. I like the "Beauty and the Beast" aspect of playing something feminine, but inhuman, and our characters finding love (or at least lust) despite that. It's not a hard requirement for all my RPs, but it's part of most of my concepts below.

I warned you these would be macabre!

She has a face only a mother could love. Or does she? - She's hideous, horrifying, and a messy eater, but at least she's dressed well. I figure this character was either born this way or transformed somehow, but either way, she hasn't lost her humanity. She has, however, lost any chance of joining it. In fact, I imagine she requires special care, maybe lives in isolation in a facility. Your character is probably an employee who takes care of her, one of the few people she has any contact with. Do you want to reach the lonely girl inside the monster? Or do you just want power over someone with no pride, no support, and nowhere else to go?

I may be a corpse, but at least I'm no stiff - She's a zombie, or a ghoul, or a vampire, or something we don't quite have a name for. Maybe there's more like her, maybe there isn't. What's important is, she doesn't want to eat you - she just wants you inside her. She's horny and she's completely shameless about it. Why? Maybe she's making up for lost time. Maybe restraint is for mortals. Maybe she eats life force straight from the tap. This one will probably get to the sex more quickly than my other concepts.

What are you looking at? ...I can make more of it, if you'd like - Ever hear tell of a shoggoth? She's a girl who became a shapeshifter, or maybe a shapeshifter that thought it was a girl. Either way, she's losing her human form, and her humanity with it. Soon, she'll forget what it means to be human at all. Will you give her something to hold onto? Or do you want to hold the reins of what she'll become?

Heart of stone - She's a beautiful Gorgon (like Medusa - or maybe she's Medusa herself!), rightly feared for her deadly gaze. She's been alone for so long; not just for fear of what they'd do to her, but of what she'd do to them. I'd like to adjust some of the rules surrounding her curse, but we can work that out together.

Not broken, just different - She's a young woman with a cute face, a rocking body, and high-functioning autism. She's intelligent and competent to make her own decisions, but she struggles to understand even basic social graces. Do you see the beauty of the soul behind her rudeness, obtuseness, and bizarre mannerisms, or do you just want to exploit her naiveté? After all, she has needs like anyone else - it wouldn't be hard to make them work for you.

Damsel in distress - Yeah, we might as well get something traditional in here. Are you a knight about to rescue her? Or are you one of the beasts about to take its prey? And what happens next?
Dead by Daylight - I am craving this right now! I'm not any good at it, but I know the lore. I'm down to play almost any female character, whether survivor or killer (Laurie, Pig, or Jane not so much; I haven't seen the movies, and I've never understood the THICC thing) - yes, even that one. There are plenty of ways this could go:
  • Two survivors find solace in each other's arms at the campfire - or even in a trial? Dangerous!
  • Two killers try to hold onto their humanity by holding on to each other. Extra interesting since they have such different origins!
  • The Entity grants a killer a favour, like the memento mori, but...different. This seems like a natural request for the Clown to make, but maybe the Doctor wants to experiment with new psychological stimulation, or the Huntress has finally figured out how to get a little girl of her own, or the Trapper has finally had enough of four blood-covered Claudettes crouching down in light brush and being completely invisible, then completing three generators before he's put down two traps, and that doesn't even matter because they sabotage all his traps anyway, and when he finally finds one she spends ten minutes running around the same pallet and through the same two windows until he finally knocks her down, but the second he picks one up another one pops out of the shadows to shine a flashlight in his face, and if he manages to dodge that then the other two are crouching right in front of him so he can't reach a hook, so the one he knocked down wriggles out of his grasp and be the time he looks up they're all gone again and healing themselves so the process starts right the fuck over. Okay, I'm done. No I'm not. When he finally gets one on the hook the other circle like vultures and when the pull her off he goes to grab them, and the animation starts for a moment but then just stops and they get off, and he hits the wounded one but she runs off with Borrowed Time anyway, and then they all sit in the gate crouching up and down on the exit line because that's so fucking courageous of you, and of course one of them is a Twitch streamer mocking me with all his friends on voice chat. Okay, now I'm done.
  • I once read an idea where the Entity, having had its fill of fear, hope, and aggression, now wants to devour the survivors' lust and pleasure. I think we can do great things with that.
This is one of the few RPs I'll do where I'll be okay with the characters being mutilated and killed, as it's not really a bad end since death is not an escape. So if you're looking for blood and guts and you love the game, drop me a PM!

Resident Evil - I've played some of the games, but not all of them. I'm pretty familiar with the plots of most of them, though. I'm particularly fond of Rebecca Chambers and adult Sherry Birkin, so if you want to play opposite either, I'll probably be interested.

Fallout - I'm less interested in the characters than the world itself. There's some excellent kink potential there, whether it's oh-so-innocent vault girls in the big world or a recently purchased sex slave. Let me know if you have an idea!

Again, if you have an idea that's not on the list, but you think would be in line with my interests, feel free to PM me. Just don't expect a reply if it isn't actually anything I'd be interested in.

Back
Top Bottom