Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Transformation roleplays wanted!

Dragon42

Planetoid
Hello. I'm Dragon, or you can call me 42 if it will help you to relax. This request thread is a work in progress and it probably will remain so.

About me:
I've been roleplaying live on IRC or IM for many years and was a TF fiction author for a while back in the day. I can be short and to-the-point, but I promise I'm nice. I'm in US Eastern time (GMT-5) and have a day job, which means that I can typically reply to RPs daily to multiple times per evening and OOC as needed whenever. I'm not a fan of writing on my phone.

I'm literate, but I don't think that means the same thing here that I'm used to. I'm not a novelist either in my spare time or professionally, but I have read what I consider a fair amount. I don't mind occasional spelling mistakes, but the same word mistake every time is going to get under my skin. Please also enjoy proper capitalization and formatting. For my writing samples see "my" website address in my profile.

I generally play male, but can (and frequently do) play female. I don't mind what gender you are in real life, but at least one of our characters should be female or "non-binary." I'm not a fan of straight up MxM unless someone's on their way to F.

Regarding post length, I don't want a novel any more than I want one sentence; i.e. I don't care so much about post length as much as keeping the RP moving forward. I can usually comfortably give 2-3 paragraphs in an established RP, but possibly more depending on my level of engagement. Honestly, I'd rather have shorter posts with some good back and forth.

On that point, I like feedback. If an RP is working for you, please let me know. Similar if you want something different or just want out. Seriously, ghosting sucks. Just don't do it.

I will play just about any setting and I have no preference of first or third person. Please let me know yours.

I have Discord if our schedules happen to line up. However, because of the character restriction and having to use it on my tablet (I have a BT keyboard in order not be total rubbish speed-wise), I'd really prefer to keep things shorter there. Otherwise, PM is preferred. I like a little OOC banter, but I probably won't initiate much during an RP.

About you:
I expect you probably have some sort of life and, unless you set that precedent, don't expect a reply from you every day. That being said, I'm a reasonable and generally patient person, I know real life comes first. Schedules get busy and shit happens, but it takes less than 5 minutes to tell me you'll be away for a week. So if I haven't heard from you in a week, any active RP I have with you is over and, depending on how much that annoyed me, I might ignore you.

Please come with an idea. I've listed some at the bottom or come at me with any old TF. I'm not afraid of tropes or trying new things.

Miscellaneous:
Apparently this is a problem, so don't just ask, "Do you want to RP?"
Please don't post in this thread. PM me.

Turn-ons: (The short list)
  • Animal TF
  • Inanimate (plants, plush, body part) TF (occasional)
  • Transgender TF
  • Pregnancy/Impregnation/Breeding
  • Oviposition (laying and insertion)
  • Romance
  • Cum/cum inflation
Turn-offs:
  • scat
  • watersports
  • hard gore
  • hard vore
  • abuse
  • No weight gain or muscle growth

Turn-ons/Turn-offs: (The more comprehensive list)

What I'm looking for:
  • Transformation smut! I realize that this is generally short term, but that's not to say that we can't have story, especially if the TF is slow (I love a good slow burn TF).
  • Give and take. I guess that makes me a switch, but I'm not into Dom/sub roles, per se.
  • Collaboration
  • Please be able to describe a transformation, or be curious to try it. I love describing TFs, just not all the TFs.
  • I won't do canon characters and you'll have to be convincing for me to do a fandom. Although there are certain fandoms I would take the right idea for, I'm not saying which ones those are. I haven't seen any streaming service originals or been to the movies in years, and I watch videos on youtube instead of network TV these days.

"Plots"

I've always been interested in a "Conservation of Mass" TF, so if I were turning into a horse (and didn't want to), I would have to not eat very much because doing so would cause me to grow and change, but I would be ravenous. The reverse if you were changing into a mouse, you would have to stuff your face constantly or quickly become a rodent, but you would be full all the time. This is probably a longer exploration as I/we/you fight the change.

I once saw a billboard for horse breeding that said "Breeding Opportunities." Use your imagination.

I love the idea of an egg being inserted, changing a woman into the laying source; or a woman sitting on a big dragon egg and it slowly slides into her and transforms her.

Tandem horse costume merge TF, but then what if the two people in the costume are different genders? Will they become NB or just one gender? One gender on top and bottom? Centaur possibilities? Lots of combinations here.

Inspired by the random people who've had surgeries or tattoos to look more like animals: a mental TF brought on by receiving a tail implant. The subject also receives a chip implanted in the brain that allows control of the tail, but it starts to have side-effects. No physical change in this one, solely mental.

A company wants to mass-market and sell breastmilk milk. A woman sees their ad looking for milk producers and the pay is good, so she goes to apply. The catch is, she's not lactating, but they assure her that's not a problem. To get the milk flowing, they offer to impregnate her or stimulate her nipples or inject some cow genes (or all of the above). Maybe employees would even go out looking for volunteers and bring back a guy. Loads of possibilities here.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom