Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male D/s Plots (maybe something dark)

ianbabyyy

not made of lies and deceit
Hey, I'm ian. This thread will get updated with my info as I go. I like to mix sexual stuff with pretty solid plots. As the title says, I'd like to incorporate D/s themes, as it's probably one of my favorite things to roleplay, especially if there's a bit of dub con with it. Any other kinks we can discuss, as I'm pretty laid back.

I set up an F-list!

Update: I'm cool with any of the three plots here, but I'm really looking for some sort of dark roleplay. I'd still like to have D/s themes, but definitely dub or noncon. Maybe some sort of slave, kidnapping, or blackmail kind of deal. Been reading a lot of dark mafia type romance novels and now I have a craving.
Plots!​

The Urchin Turned Duchess
Imagine his surprise when, as the Duke is riding through one of the rougher parts of London, a young street urchin launches himself into the man's carriage. The boy is dirty and rough and waifish, and the Duke's first instinct is to have him tossed out, physically if needed. Before the Duke can make a scene, the boy pleads with him to let him ride for just a couple of minutes, just until they're a couple of streets away. The man, seeing real fear in the boy's eyes, relents and agrees to his request. Feeling pity for the boy, he strikes up conversation to distract him. It works, and he ends up becoming oddly fascinated by the strange child.​

So imagine his surprise a few days later when he encounters the boy again, at a high class party. Not as a young street urchin though, but as a beautiful Duchess. As he confronts her, she begs him not to reveal the circumstances of their first meeting. Both fascinated and intrigued by her, he agrees, but with one condition: she must allow him to court her exclusively, thus allowing him the opportunity to learn her secret. Reluctantly she concedes to his condition, knowing that she has no choice...​

So this would be Victorian era. I'd play the Duchess, since I know her secret of course, so I'd like you to play the Duke. There's a couple of different ways that character could go, whether he be an infamous rake, or a socialite, or highly straight laced. All that I really ask is that he be aggressive enough to actually, you know, actively pursue her secret.​

A Music Affair
So this is a combination of:​
Teacher x Student​
Rich x Poor​
Bad Boy x Good Girl​

Muse A didn't need to work. He'd grown up in a rich, affluent family, and if he so desired he could spend the rest of his days in comfort. However, he was a highly successful pianist, and more than anything he enjoyed sharing his knowledge. And so he taught piano at one of the most prestigious schools in the country. Well, up until he was caught in a, um, compromising situation with another teacher. It took a while for the scandal to die down, and he considered giving up on teaching during that time. But he decided he enjoyed it too much to stop. And so, once things had calmed, he moved across the country and took a teaching position a Winterville School of Fine Arts.​

Muse B was a poor girl from the wrong side of town. Despite having been poor her whole life, her early childhood was happy. Her father was loving and kind. She got her passion for piano from him, as well as her innate skill. He saved every penny he earned, looked into every scholar, and by the time she turned fourteen he'd saved enough to get her into Winterville for all four years of high school. During that last summer however, he was killed by a stray bullet in a drive by shooting. Her mother sunk into alcohol and despair, and her brother, who now had to take care of the family, became abusive. Both of them resented her, for how dedicated her father had been to her. So she grew quiet and guarded, throwing herself solely into her studies, knowing getting into a good college would be her only way out.​

So when her final year of high school starts, she can't allow herself to be distracted by the handsome new teacher. Not even when she finds out she'll be working with him one on one.​

He was going to be good this year. No more scandals, no more drama. Just teaching. At least, until she walks into his classroom for the first time. She's exactly his type. Sweet and shy, submissive but strong, with a natural talent for the piano. Not to mention beautiful. How the hell was he supposed to survive this school year?​

So yeah. This calls for pretty specific character types, which isn't normally my thing. I'd like to have a lot of dark themes for this.​

True Mates
He was a centuries old vampire. Strong, powerful, affluent. He could have anything he wanted, at a moment's notice. Everything but what he truly desired: his mate. His perfect other half. The one and only human he could turn into his own kind. He'd dreamt about her, how submissive she'd be, how she would thrive under his control. He envisioned her, sweet and delicate as a flower, bowing beneath his hand.

Imagine his surprise when he finally meets her. Not a sweet, submissive human, but a loudmouthed, primal werewolf. His life was about to be turned upside down, and as he got to know her, he wasn't entirely sure that was a bad thing.

So a lot of this is left super open on purpose, so we can plot how they meet and all that jazz!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom