Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAPPHIC KARMA (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

What Rosie was offering made sense....she seemed more than willing to take Julie on as her slave but also respected her partner's vast experience as a fellow dominatrix. Julie couldn't blame her lover.....what she was offering probably did sound off the wall, but as she tried to tell Rosie...this wasn't a spur of the moment decision, this was something she had been thinking of for years and finally now blurted it out.

"Darling," Julie said after breathing deep for a second. "I knew this was gonna be a suprise for you, but believe me, I thought about this decision for a long time. I'm surrendering myself to you, giving myself to you as your owned property....I can only pray that soon you'll lock a slave collar around my neck and leash me. I want to be hogtied and gagged by you, tortured and hung by my tits, whatever you want....."

It was difficult for Rosie to fully accept this. Julie had always been dominant, the idea of her harboring secret submissive desires that shadowed her dominance, wasn't just surprising. It seemed impossible. As such, Rosie decided that she'd let Julie be a switch. At least for now. As they went on, they'd see what happened.

Rosie smiled as Julie talked, but she quickly silenced her with a finger. "I don't want to talk Jules." She leaned in and kissed her best friend, "If this is what you want. I want to be the one to give it to you." She kissed Julie again, her hand sliding around the redhead's neck. "You wait right here for me, baby. I'll be right back."

With an amazing amount of willpower, Rosie fought all of her urges and got out of the bed. She quickly slipped into the dungeon and saw the two slaves playing. She had already laid claim on the blue-haired beauty from Silk, but there was still Julie's slave. Rosie did like the look of the blonde, maybe she'd take the little blonde for herself. Invite her for conjugal visits, get her work on the stage at Silk, or maybe give Julie a little playmate when she felt submissive.

The domme stiffled her squeals of delight at the concept of dominating Julie, a deep fantasy she'd held for years. She always wanted to offer, but never did. Rosie focused and grabbed several items. She grabbed too many and had to pair down her selections, her own excitement getting the best of her.

Rosie returned to the room and set her things down. She smiled at the sight of Julie and moved onto the bed, "Mm, you look so sexy like this. But I know what will make this better." She held up her hand, a part of padded cuffs dangling from her finger. "Are you ready to start being my slave, lover?

Back
Top Bottom