Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAPPHIC KARMA (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
It was a warm summer evening in the city. On one of hundreds of side-streets was an unassuming door with a balcony over it. This is where the password was given, told to a bouncer who stood on the balcony smoking a cigarette. If you had the right password, you were admitted into Silk one of the hottest kink clubs in the city.

On a night like this, the club was packed. The dance floor full of sweaty bodies gyrating against one another. The smell of perfume, sweat and alcohol mixing together in the air of the main room. The dance floor dominated the club-space, set a few feet below everything else. All around the edge of the grand room were circular booths with tables for people to sit, drink and talk.

Branching off were several smaller VIP booths features little stages for strip shows and live solo performances. A grand archway passed into another room with a bar staffed by oiled up bartenders, usually in the skimpiest clothes they could find. Their shorts and panties lined with crumbled bills from intoxicated patrons. This room was quite than the main hall.

A final turn took one to the last public room, a big room with a domed ceiling and tables and chairs set up around a large semicircular stage on one wall. This was where the main domination show happened. Usually only one or two happened every week, but tonight was special. It was the triumphant return of a crowd favorite dominatrix, a stunning woman who went by Rosie. Currently, Rosie was finishing her show, just about to bring a nude female to orgasm with a strapon burried in her asshole.

Tonight was also special as there was a woman walking through the building, someone that alaays received the new password before it was changed, and who everyone knew by name or reputation. Her name was Julie.

As Julie worked her way into the stage-show room, Rosie was needing with the crowd at the helpless lady who was tied up while she fucked her. Rosie chuckled into her microphone, "tell me everyone, does this slut deserve to come?!" She looked out at the cheering crowd, her eyes connected with Julie. She smiled at the woman, "that sounds like a yes to me!" The domme thrust faster and harder until the submissive let out a loud moan and came from the anal pounding. Rosie thanked the audience and tossed her strapon aside, letting the staff release the sub.

She hopped off the stage, usually now she'd mingle with the crowd or collect more tips than the onss people had already thrown in the boxes on the tables, but tonight she went right to Julie and threw her arms around the woman, "oh my god it feels like it's been forever!" She hugged the woman, and old friend.

Rosie held Julie at arm's length and looked her over, "you look fantastic as always Jules, what do you think of me? A little risque for my return," she struck a pose. She was attractive, a flat stomach and large breasts which were currently hanging free, only covered by a little "x" made of electrical tape over each nipple, and a thin coat of oil that gave them a lovely shine. Her black hair was up in two buns high on the back of her head and her tone stomach led down to a tiny leather skirt that didn't hide the black thing she was wearing. Her long legs were classic with black sheets stockings and heeled black boots. Rosie was certainly a sight to behold, and one of Julie's oldest friends in the community.

Julie's driver pulled up alongside the gray metal unimposing door. The bouncer, a large burly man was leaning up against the brick wall chain smoking.
While anyone else would have to give the password, either before or after the bouncer gave them the once over, he simply waved the 32 year old redhead past.
This was Julie's favorite club. Although the neon sign was inside rather than prominently displayed over the door, every patron knew the name....'SILK'.

Julie Maddison was the end result of generations of marraiges arranged for mutual power, not including what wealth her own family had amassed over the last 100 years. She was an exec's private secretary, not because she needed the money, but simply because of boredom.
She had breast augmentation and now was a proud owner of a magnificent size 38DD's, she hired a personal trainer that helped her tone her body nice and trim with slender legs and a perfect ass.

But she had a darker side. Julie, otherwise known politely as 'Mistress Julie' was an accomplished professional dominatrix, her usual attire here, as with every visit was a black latex catsuit complete with stilleto heels and carrying a whip in a hip holster.

Her best friend, confidant and sometime lover, Rosie was on the elevated stage in the Dungeon portion of the club. The Dungeon was almost like a seperate club in itself. Newbies were instructed to kneel, their backs up against one wall with heads down and hands at their sides. One by one they would be picked by a domme, brought out into the room and used.
Newbies, like all subs, had little choice in what happened to them....some would be strung up by their wrists, shackled up against a wall, tied speradeagled to beds, and almost always ballgagged....subs should be seen and not heard.

Julie watched Rosie with interest then hugged her when her friend was finished. Rosie was more of a modern day Domme...Julie never could understand tape over the nipples but to each their own.

"Rosie my love," she said, kissing her passionately. "why don't we pick a newbie from the wall and make her squeal while you and I talk over old times?"
Julie went to the wall, picked out a blue haired girl with modest tits and led her over to a wall, graabbed her wrists
, shackled them wide apart then did the same to her legs.

"So, how's things been going,?" she asked as she took her whip and struck the girl's tits....all subs looked so beautiful since they were all naked.....

Rosie dressed the way she did more so out of need for her career than personal style. She thought her current look was gaudy, but after she'd been away due to injuries sustained in a car accident, the club wanted her to show a little more skin for her return. She'd been unsure, but from what she saw from the stage, the tips tonight might be wonderful.

At Julie's suggestion, they selected a slave and went deeper into the Dungeon, to the more private areas where they could talk. Specifically, Rosie took Julie back to her private room in the Dungeon, one that connected to backstage and made for both good storage for her tools for the shows, and a good place to take ladies after the show.

The dominatrix rolled her eyes as Julie started off whipping the girls tits, "ugh, I see you still like to get right into the thick of it, hm? Maybe I'm just used to the stage show, but I prefer a little more build up." She grabbed a fistful of clothes pins and kept down before the slave's spread legs. She slowly started slipping them onto the girl's pussy lips, smiling every time she squirmed or her toes curled.

"Well, you probably heard about the accident I had when I was in Germany. The European healthcare system is a nightmare so I'm thankful it wasn't anything serious. But, I couldn't use my left arm for a few months after so I had to miss out on my time here. I have to say though, it feels so good to be back." She examined her handiwork, two lios lined with clips, then gently slapped them from side to side.

Rosie took a final clip and slowly let it bite do an on the sub's clit, "How about you Jules? Any new projects you're working on? Any fun little vixens you've got in your sights?" She spoke casually, as though they were talking about the weather. Ironic considering they were in the midst of co-dominating a submissive.

Julie continued whipping the struggling sub, moaning through her gag, saliva dripping off the ends of her lips....she winced as Rosie applied the pins.

"as a matter of fact," she replied, pausing (and undoubtedly making the shackled sub thankful)....."I met a striking blonde sub here 3 months ago....turns out she was a pain slut and I took advantage of it....hung her by those pretty little boobs of hers, whipped and spanked the shit out of her, then took her on the show circuit....brought her to Vegas as part of the 'Bound Con' convention and she spent the whole time nude, hogtied gagged and with dildos in both holes. She was the hit of the convention...."

The redhead dominatrix looked behind her. "Do we still keep the vibes and dildos in the cabinet over there?"
Without waiting for a reply, she walked over and brought back 2 10 inch Rabbit vibes.....she plunged one in the girl's ass, the other in her pussy and set both on high power. Both Dommes settled back to enjoy the show....guaranteed to make the sub cum, the more she twitched and wriggled the more she tortured herself, thanks to the clothespins Rosie applied.

Rosie giggled as Julie discussed her sexual escapades. In part due to the perverts subject, and part due to the reactions of their current victim. "Oh you devious woman! O wish I had been there, alas, I was engaged in another culture."

She helped set the dildos in place then sat back and admired the work as the sub neared her inevitable climax. Rosie glanced at Julie and smiled, "oh, you know, you would love Germany. They're so much more open about this sort of thing. I mean we went to dungeons that were marked with a sign over the door, right there for everyone to see, and a receptionist taking appointments. None of the cloak and dagger bullshit we have to deal with."

She sighed and put an arm around Julie's shoulders, "I have a little gift... I have two tickets to an art gallery opening tomorrow night. I got one from somebody else, but she's come down with something and asked me to give someone else the ticket. It's all work done by some young up-and-comer, all real sexually and erotically charged. Sounded like something you might like." She smiled, "Plus, I've heard the artist herself is quite an admirable addition to anyone's collection. So, the gallery's a few blocks from Pink Chains, maybe we'll see some art, then get some drinks after?"

Rosie glanced at the slave as the girl squealed, her body convulsing as she orgasmed, squirting on the floor. Rosie smirked and got up, taking Julie's whip with her. The domme cracked the whip across the slave's body, "look at that fucking mess! I told you to come, not make a fucking mess everywhere!" She whipped the girl again then released her from her bonds. She replaced the slave's gag with an open-mouthed ring gag and replaced the vibrators in her holes with a thick plug in her ass. Rosie cuffed the girl's wrists behind her, then pushed her to the ground in the puddle of her own orgasmic juices, "I don't want a drop left on this floor, you hear me? Not a fucking drop!"

She sat back down and handed Julie her whip, "Sorry, but I can't let you have all the fun now, can I. So, I didn't catch your answer. Are you coming, tomorrow?" She smiled hopefully at her friend.

Julie watched as her friend demeaned the nervous sub........to anyone from the 'outside', what they had done to the girl would seem sadistic but the truth was, the gagged and chained girl being forced to clean the floor with her tongue was doing all of this willingly. All newbies had to have signed 'the contract' as a condition upon entering this, the most private part of the club....they would have to be naked at all times, consent to any and all sexual acts and keep anything and everything they witnessed and did secret.

"Yes, I'll go with you," she replied. "I'll have my driver pick us up, but this time the drinks are on me....."

Julie wasn't into art, never quite comprehending the modern new wave artists, but her attention peaked when Rosie mentioned that the artist was female. It wasn't as if the redhead woman was in need of attention---she had just brought another slave into her stable recently---but she always craved a new challenge. Yes, she would go to the gallery and if this woman was anything like what Rosie made her out to be, she would make a nice addition to her stable...after she was properly broken of course....
Julie now focused on their slave for the evening. Once the blur haired girl tongue cleaned the floor, Julie snapped her fingers. Within a minute, a servant came in, bowing.

"How can I serve you, Mistress Julie?," the girl said.
"Get me 2 sets of clamps and leashes," she replied...."and be quick about it...."
"Yes Mistress Julie," she replied....."and may I beg you to use me soon?"
The woman smiled. "If your'e quick enough," she replied..."I may have some time for you next week..."
The servant bowed again. "Thank you Mistress....oh, THANK YOU!"

Julie turned to Rosie and tried to look stern but grinned. "I still got it," she smirked.

The girl returned with 2 sets of clamps and some thin cable leashes. Julie went to the slave still on all fours.
"Get up," she commanded. She secured one set of clamps on the girl's nipples, the other on her pussy lips then clipped on the leashes. Motioning her to get on all fours she led the slave around in circles so everyone saw her, then led her to a series of wide couches where other Dommes and subs were having sex.
"Get on your back and lay on the couch," she ordered, then slipped out of the bottom half of her catsuit and panties, revealing a freshly shaved pussy. She squatted down over the sub's head, lowering her cunt over her nose and mouth.

"Eat me, you worthless bitch," she growled, looking over at Rosie and smiling....

Rosie followed Julie out of the private chamber and into the more public areas as she paraded the slave girl. The look of delight on the sub's face was obvious. Being taken by a well-known domme, even if for only a single session in a single night, it would do wonders for that girl's prospects. Owners who wouldn't give her a glance would seek to purchase her, and a girl who would have sold low would sell fairly well thanks to the buzz around sampling her.

As she was pushed down and mounted, the slave obediently began eating her temporary mistress's pussy. Unlike the girls that Rosie worked with, she didn't bother remembering the names of the new ones, but this one certainly showed promise. Rosie might need to have her switched to the stage, she'd do well audiences.

The domme grabbed a black strapon and began sinching it onto her hips as Julie smiled at her. Rosie purred softly and called to the two, "don't wear her out now, I want a turn too." It wasn't clear whether she was speaking to mistress or slave, but the point was valid either way. Rosie made her way back over, rubber cock swinging between her thighs. She lifted the slave's legs and quickly pulled off each of the clothespins on her pussy lips, leaving the recently added clamps. Julie aimed her toy and pushed her hips forward, sliding the dildo deep into the slave's pussy. She didn't wait, rocking her hips back and forth to fuck the lovely slave, the girl moaning into Julie's sex as she ate the domme out.

"You buy the drinks, and I'll reserve us a private room. My treat." She dragged her tongue over the slave's calf, "I haven't seen you in so long, the least I can do for my friend is get us a nice place to take whatever little nymphs we coax into our web." She spread the slave's legs, pressing one to the couch and holding the other up. She leaned over the slave, pumping her dildo deeper into her wet sex. "This one must have been a dancer, nice and flexible. Just the way I like them." She chuckled, "By the way. Do you still have that blonde you were talking about? I might like to borrow her for a night or two."

The young blonde nymphette eagerly began eating the woman. As she did and Rosie was cinching the strap on harness, the girl could hear whispers by subs not gagged......"Holy Shit, look at her, with Mistress Rosie and Mistress Julie!....that lucky slave...."
As the girl licked and sucked her way deeper into Julie's pussy she felt pressure and Rosie lifting up a leg. suddenly a strap on dildo penetrated her, burrowing deep into the blonde's cunt, fucking her like crazy....the girl dropped her other leg so the woman could dig in deeper.....

Julie arched her back, moaned loudly and came into the girl's mouth....as she swallowed, the other subs in the room sighed in envy.
"Shit!," Julie exclaimed as she reached down to grab the girl's clamped tits....."that was nice....Rosie love, soon as you make her cum feel free to switch. This slut has an amazing tongue...."

"Tell you what," she continued. "why don't you set us up in that nice private room you mentioned and we'll bring this talented little bitch with us.....it just so happens that the blonde I had with me is in my stable now. I can tell her to come over and the 4 of us will have a nice evening....think of it as an appetizer before we go to that woman at the gallery...."

Rosie was pumping her hips faster now, pushing her toy in and out with little car for the girl below her. As she watched Julie come, she smirked. "Fuck making her come, Jules." She pulled out and took the plastic cock off, tossing it aside and sliding her thong off next. The domme waited for Julie to move off of their slave for the night, then mounted the girls face, wiggling her hips a bit until she was comfortable, then settling in to let her do her work.

Rosie moaned softly, "mm, you weren't wrong about her. She does have a good tongue." She put a hand on the girl's neck, "ooh, I might need to keep this one for myself."

She listened to Julie and raised an eyebrow, "Jules, I thought that would be tomorrow. The period of the evening, we could pick up some unsuspecting sluts at Pink Chains and make them squeal somewhere a bit more private." She smacked the slave's breasts, "of course, If you want to move that activity to tonight, and bring this lovely little minx. I would be more than happy. It's been awhile since I had a taste of you after all, Jules." She winked and moaned louder than before. "Fuck, she is very good. Oh fuck yes!" Rosie's own orgasm was fast approaching.

Julie glanced over at her domme friend who was obviously getting close to an orgasm. It had been a while but she remembered fondly the last time her and Rosie spent the night together....an erotic mixture of fingers, tongues, toys and hot wet sex.....
Rosie was right. Why rush into things?....she could wait till the next evening and check out this art gallery woman. Who knows, maybe she'd make a nice addition to her stable.....

In the meantime she decided tonight would be a night for unbridled debauchery. As Rosie wa squealing, coming all over the girl's face she whipped out her cell phone and called the blonde she told her friend about.

"Hello, April?.....this is Mistress Julie. Report to Silk and come to the rear chamber immediately....put on a nice loose dress you can quickly get out of and do not wear a bra or panties, understood? as one of my newest stable slut I will of course expect total obedience. Now, get over here..."

She finger fucked the slave that was still pleasuring Rosie.
"I called up the blonde I told you about....she'll be here in the next few minutes. When she arrives, let's take this little nymphette and take her to the dungeon room at Pink Chains....along with my new stable bitch, we'll have a night to remember....

April did as instructed. She had first met Julie there at Silk and after only 4 visits to the club, the redhead dominatrix decided to keep her for herself. Over the years, Julie had amassed a number of slaves she referred to as her Harem, although the truth was that only one girl actually stayed with her at her high rise apartment....it was April. The girl shared Julie's bed but had to earn the priviledge every night, usually by being hung by her tits or hogtied. April was the big sensation of the evening when she took her to the Bound Con convention.....

The girl was waved through by the bouncer, went through the various pleasure rooms at finally entered the rear.
"Mistress Julie," she called out...."I'm here as you ordered...."
She took off her dress and stood naked in front of her owner.

"Where do you want me?," she asked. Julie smiled. "actually, as soon as my friend is finished, your'e going to join this other slave and us and we're going over to Pink Chains and hit the dungeon. You remember Mistress Rosie?"
"Yes I do," she replied, bowing to the woman perched on the other slave's head.

Rosie was riding the slave's face. The blue-haired nymph eagerly licking her insides as the mistress moaned stop her. Finally, she stopped grinding on the slave's face and came hard into the girl's mouth. She stayed on for a few moments longer, listening to her friend on the phone and letting the slave take a few last licks as she was fingered by Julie.

Rosie smiled at her friend, "sounds perfect. I'll have a room ready for us, let's see what we can get." She pulled her phone from a pocket in her skirt and climbed off the slave, "You, girl. Go backstage and get my coat. I have extras in the closet, get one for yourself as well." The slave nodded and crawled away, quickly going towards the backstage.

With the slave gone, Rosie pulled up a contact on her phone and made a call, an asian woman picked up. "Pink Chains, confidential line, how may I help you?"

Rosie smirked, "Hello Anna, it's me. I'd like to reserve a room for tonight, and a booth for tomorrow."

The woman giggled, "A booth I can do Miss Rose, the room is harder. Very short notice."

"I know it's short notice, but surely you can do this for me. After all, it's only Miss Julie and I." She responded.

Anna gasped a bit, then spoke to someone on the other end before addressing Rosie again, "Yes, we can offer something. A dungeon suite. Will that be sufficient, miss?"

Rosie smiled, "absolutely, thank you." Pink Chains was different from Silk. Despite not being as popular, it didn't feature a dance floor like Silk. On top of that, rather than having a communal room with couches and toys for slaves and dominants; with smaller, but still public dungeons branching off, like Silk, Pink Chains featured one much larger dungeon area, but it also had private rooms that could be rented.

One such version was the dungeon suite. A decent-sized, well stocked dungeon, perfect for one or two slaves, attached by door to an upscale hotel room. It would serve them well, especially once Jules and Rosie grew tired of their slaves and decided to fall upon one another. It had been so long since Rosie tasted her friend, and she looked forward to another opportunity.

Rosie ordered a drink from another slave and not soon after, the blue-haired slave returned with the two jackets. Rosie slipped her peacoat over her bare body and helped the slave into a similar jacket. She smiled at April and gave the slave a little wave, quickly admiring her body.

"Jules. I got us a dungeon suite. I hope you don't mind sharing a bed with me." She teased, "So. Is your car out front or out back? I figure we might get a bit warmed up again on the way there, don't you think?"

April, ever the obedient slave, was still on the floor on her knees facing the two dominants. She wasn't sure exactly what Mistress Julie told Mistress Rosie but she assumed it had to be when she was taken that BoundCon thing.

She did indeed recognize Julie's friend from here at Silk.....she was pretty sure Rosie had even used her a time or two, but then again, that was well before Julie entered the picture and took her away.
The blonde vixen still remembered the day Julie came into Silk, picked her from the line up of other subs and took her to the whipping room....3 other subs were already in there, all with arms secured far above their heads, wrists bound to the ceiling.
The blonde was gagged, tied and Julie took a riding crop and began light swatting the girl's perky tits, enjoying watching her sway. Soon after she was told to report to an address....it turned out to be none other than Julie's high rise apartment.

The redhead woman looked the blonde over carefully.
"Your'e going to be my in house sex slave," she said. "As in the club, you will remain naked at all times. You'll sleep with me or in a special padded pet bed on the floor. You will service me, cater to all my sexual needs without question and if I loan you out, you will please whoever I give you to. Is that clear?"

April wasn't happy with the idea of being loaned out but she nodded.
"Yes Mistress," she replied. Julie came back with a rhinestone studded slave collar...it had a small polished metal dog tag hanging from the middle that simply read, 'sex toy'.....the woman put it around the girl's neck and clicked it shut.
"It is now locked," she explained, "and cannot be removed. You now belong to me...."

As Rosie covered the blur haired slave with a coat, Julie did the same to April, but not before both slaves were ballgagged, handcuffed and led outside to Julie's waiting limo.

The two slaves looked at each other once the coats were removed, appreciating each other's nakedness. They both were on their knees on the floor facing their Mistresses.
"Allright you two," Julie said....."eat us and make sure you get us to cum at least twice before we get to Pink Chains...."

As the slaves feasted on the women, Julie began kissing Rosie, reaching inside the woman's outfit and fondling her tits.
"Yes, it's been a while," she said, burrowing her tongue into Rosie's mouth....

As they climbed into the limousine, Rosie removed her slave's gag. Once they were behind car doors and tinted glass, she slipped the jacket off the girl's shoulders and down to her cuffed wrists so that she might get easier access to the slave during their inter-session trip.

As the azure-haired beauty began lapping at her pussy, Rosie felt her friend reaching under her jacket to play with her breast. She returned the sudden kiss and slipped the jacket open and off her shoulders a bit to keep her body exposed. Rosie moaned into Julie as she came the first time, her own tongue slipping into Julie's mouth to return the exploratory action.

The domme leaned into her kiss with Julie and smiled a bit at her friend. She kissed Julie again and moaned once more as the blue-haired girl worked. "God I'm so horny... But I don't think such a submissive touch will help me when we get there." She glided her hand up Julie's arm and smiled at her. Her intentions were fairly obvious, but she decided to make it abundantly clear. "How about, when we get in there, we leave the slavws in the dungeon for a little while, and you and I can have some fun together."

Julie and Rose were well known in their kink community. Each for diverging reasons. Julie had gained notoriety for her dominance and her ruthlessness as a dominant. Rosie gained attention from her work as an exhibitionist and through her stage show. Naturally, when the two slept together. The night was usually one to remember, but the best ones were easily when they forgot everything that happened. Most of them ended in the morning with soaked bedsheets, two sweaty women laying together and a number of toys surrounding a five foot radius, at best. On top of that, the impact it made on the community was notable. The idea of such powerful women coming together to dominate a slave or two was enough for discussion. When they fucked, it was news for at least a month.

Despite this, Rosie wasn't worried about the prestige and the power. She never bragged publicly about her exploits because she didn't think they were worth telling. However, others thought they were good enough to hear.

They eventually pulled up outside Pink Chains, Rosie pulled the jacket over herself and her slave in turn and led the girl out in turn. The bar was similar to Silk, with an unassuming cheesy bar facade, a bouncer out front took a password and the four women entered. Unlike Silk, past the first door was a small flight of stairs down and another large double doors, a bright pink neon sign read the club's name over the doorway.

Inside the lights were a soft pink glow mixed with the normal soft lighting of the club. All the workers were oiled to accentuate their bodies in the mid-tone light. As soon as they entered, Rosie removed her jacket and helped her slave out of her own. She gave the leash a tug and ordered the slaves who took the jackets to bring them up to the suite.

The domme began leading the way towards the elevator that would take them up to their suite. As they walked, a sexy bartender made eye contact with Julie. The girl was young. Likely in her mid to late twenties. She was tan, with a flat toned belly and a lovely figure. Completely topless, her reasonable but lovely breasts on display. The thing layer or oil covering her body made an already gorgeous figure look exquisite in the light.

The bartender was only wearing tight black boyshorts, the straps of a thong poking out over the sides. She gazed at Julie with a beautiful gaze, her hair was black and curly, short, with a sexy undercut on the left side that left her curls tossed to the right. She was shaking a drink, her breast dancing a bit as she mixed the liquor and stared brazenly at Julie.

She might be one to file away for later, especially considering they'd be returning here tomorrow.

Julie and Rosie wasted little time getting each other to cum. Julie looked over at the slave they borrowed from Silk.
"Watch and learn slave," she said....."we'll both expect you to become seasoned cunt worshippers soon.

The two dommes put on shows that made tongues wag for weeks. Rosie enjoyed putting on a show in front of a full house, and when Julie was horny enough she didn' give a shit if one person was watching or 100.
If anything else, it was almost like an aphrodesiac.....both girls would bring arsenals of vibrating dildos but not before they sat on each other's face, giving each other facials then kneeling between open legs and feasting.

As they got into the elevator, the two slaves now naked, collars on their necks and leashes attached filed in after their dommes.

Julie turned to the topless bartender.
"finish what your'e doing and report to the dungeon suite," she told her. "If your supervisor gives you any crap. you just tell them Mistresses Julie and Rosie told you to report....also, I want you naked and wearing a ballgag before you get there."

The bartender smiled as Julie passed, she poured out the drink she was shaking and someone standing at the bar took it. She called to Julie, "If any supervisor tries to give me shit, I'll have 'em fired." She winked at Julie and watched the two of them disappear into the elevator.

As the doors closed, Rosie chuckled, "Only you have the balls to try and seduce the owner of the club, Jules." She stopped laughing after a second, "I forgot, you haven't come here in awhile have you, the old owner sold Pink Chains, to that lady. Apparently she likes to tend the bar on some weekends. From what I've heard, she's kinky enough that she might do what you told her, too." Rosie chuckled again and kissed her friend.

They got to their floor and were greeted by their slaves. The slaves take a seperate elevator, a less nice one that moves a bit faster so that the owners step out to be greeted by their slaves, but don't need to share the space with them.

The common area of the floor was really just a room with doors in each wall and elevators on the fourth. Rosie took her slave by the leash and went to the room they'd rented, unlocking the door and pushing it open. The main suite was elegant, like an upscale hotel. A large archway opened into a dungeon room, a curtain could be pulled to close it off, or heavier doors if slaves eere being loud.

Rosie whistled as she walked in, "Jeez. These rooms used to look like shit under the old owners. This new girl really knows how to furnish a room." The door closed behind them, "Maybe we'll give her a free orgasm or two for fixing up the amenities so well." She looked down at the slave from Silk, then at Julie's slave, April. "So, who do ee play with first? Them, or each other... Because if each other. I think they have some hooks in the ceiling, perfect for some ropes wrapped around a couple of fat tits." She smiled at Julie, she knew what her friend liked.

Julie gazed at the dungeon room....this was perfect.
She made sure everything she wanted was in there, then turned to her friend.
"Rose darling," she said...come with me, I have an idea I know you'll like, and bring your slut with you."

As the two slave came in, Julie took a stool, attached rope to the two hooks in the ceiling then came back down.
"You two," she ordered...."Get on your knees directly under the ropes...."
She took the other ends and slip knotted them around the girl's tits, tying it tight. Once done, she took 2 lengths of shorter rope and tied their hands behind their back.

"Your'e gonna love this Rose," she said, starting to pull on the ropes. Slowly the girls rose off the floor by their tits. JUst as they reached standing height, Juile cinched strap on harnesses around each of their waists, foot long dildos attached.

"Why should we give our sluts a chance to cum?," she said....
She continued pulling on the ropes, the girls slowly rising, finally hanging by their swelling tits, feet barely touching the floor, hand bound behind them.
The two dommes paused for a moment.
"Is there anything more beautiful than a tied and gagged slave?," Julie asked. "C'mon, let's strip...."

Julie quicky disrobed, her magnificent tits jiggling as she walked over to her suspended April, the slave gurgling through her gag.
"I'm gonna give you something to moan about," she said, putting her arms around the girl, pressing her cunt tight over the dildo, pushing until it sunk all the way inside her pussy, then slowly pulled almost all the way out then grabbed April and pushed herself back on.
The other slave swayed in her ropes....unlike April, she was new and a little nervous. Looking over at her sister slave, she looked down at the black rubber cock she was wearing....

Rosie caught on quickly to Julie's plans. She pulled the stool over and quickly stripped nude. She let her hair down and put her magnificent body on display. She admired Julie's handiwork, then admired Julie herself. After the two slaves were prepped, Rosie grabbed hold of the leash on her slave's collar and held it between her teeth. She turned around and bent over, pulling the girl and the dildo closer by the leash.

As soon as the dildo entered and the eager blue-haired slave began thrusting the dildo in and out of her domme, Rosie began moaning. She moved the leash to her hand and gave it a tug every once-in-awhile, to keep the slave on her toes.

Occasionally, Rosie glanced over at Julie and considered her friend. They'd known one another for awhile, since before Rosie started doing shows at Silk, and just as Julie was starting to gain a bit of notoriety. She had considered their friendship since then, how attractive she found Julie. While Rosie never planned to pursue anything, she sometimes considered what a power couple the two would be. With their prestige in the kink community, their shared talents and their close friendship, they could rule the world together.

But, Rosie never pursued it. Not out of fear or nerves about how Julie would respond, but because she was happy with how things were. Well, almost. She really wished Julie would give her friend more attention than her slave. Rosie had arranged this room hoping they could put their slaves aside and get lost in one another's bodies, wake up tomorrow on the floor beside the bed; the sheets wrapped around them, covered in sweat and come, and completely satisfied after a night of lustful passion.

However, Julie was lost in enjoying her slave. Sometimes, Rosie felt like she just wanted to take Julie and make her a slave, so that her best friend would just enjoy her. But, surely, she'd never do that.

As Rosie was considering this, there was a ring at the doorbell. Rosie pulled off her slave and got up, "I got it." She grabbed a short silk robe from the bathroom and wrapped it around herself before opening the door. She was greeted by a staff person with a small room service cart. Rosie rolled it into the room and closed the door, quickly tossing off her robe and taking the small cart into the suite proper.

"Look at this! It must be from your new friend!" Rosie motioned to cart. On it there was a silver dish full of ice and a bottle of champagne, a red ribbon was wrapped around the neck with a little card, addressed to "Miss Julie"

By now Julie could almost read her on again, off again partner.....almost.
As they both forced their slaves to fuck them, Julie glanced over at Rosie. She was enjoying it but Julie felt as if her friend was feeling slightly detached.
Rosie pulled out from her slave too easily when the doorbell rang.
Was she not seeing something?

She had an idea. Asking Rosie to wait in the other room, she quickly released the two slaves but kept their hands secured behind them. Keeping the dildo harnesses on them, she tied their feet, kept their gags in place and gazed at the two beautiful bodies wriggling on the floor.
"You two play nice," she said, swatting both on their asses....."Fuck each other all you want if you can get into position with hands and feet tied....the adults will be busy....."

Julie closed and locked the door, then came out and read the card. Sure enough, it was from the manager. She smiled, put the card down and took Rosie by the hand.
"I think it's time for us to get to know each other again," she said, taking her friend into the main bedroom. Once inside, she pulled back the satin sheets, laid down on her back and motioned for Rosie, a smile on her face.....

Rosie did as her friend asked, waiting on the bedroom. This part of the suite was less obviously optimized for bdsm play. But, kern eyes would notice the decorative work on the four poster bedframe was perfect for tying one up.

As the slaves wriggled in the other room, Julie read the card. It was written in a flowing cursive script, I like playing hard to get. It makes the getting that much more satisfying.

As she came back to the bedroom, Rosie stood up. She'd let her hair down, her soft black curls falling around her shoulders. She watched Julie climb into the bed and smiled. In and instant, her skirt was off and Rosie smiled, "Wait... One second." She left the room and came back a minute later with the bottle of champagne and two chsmpagne flutes. Rosie poured the two and set them down on the nightstands, placing the bottle on the nightstand as well.

Rosie calmly took a sip of her champagne and set the glass back down. She proceeded to not-calmly dive into bed and press her body against Julie's, kissing her friend passionately. This was becoming a long night.

"Rose love," JUliew said in her most provocative voice...."time to show me what I've been missing...."
The two turned onto their sides, facing each other. Julie grabbed her lover by the shoulders, pressing her ample tits up close against Rose's, nipples grazing against nipples.
At the same time their lips became one, both opening at the same time to let their tongues devour each other. Julie sent a hand down and slipped a finger easily inside her lover, gently and slowly masturbating her while they continued to kiss passionately.....
She could feel her own nipples now rock hard as she pressed her tits even tighter against the woman.

"Suck me lover," she panted......"devour my tits while I send you into orgasm....."
There was no need for restraints, ballgags would be useless and no whip could reproduce the fire that now flowed freely between their bodies.

Rosie was very happy. The taste of Julie's mouth was something she always savored. Especially after being away from her friend for some long. She moaned as Julie began fingering her and slipped down to Julie's breasts. She held the right breast and began sucking on the nipple, she moaned as her friend drove her towards her first orgasm.

It didn't take long, Rosie was worked up from the show and playing with those slaves. She came quickly with a loud moan. As her juices flowed, she looked up at Julie with lust-filled eyes. She spread the other domme's legs and dived between them, into her pussy. Rosie worked her tongue in and over Julie's pussy. She played with Julie's womanhood and moaned lustfully into her friend's sex. On the floor beside the bed, the blue-haired slave Rosie had brought managed to get around and push her strapon into the other slave's pussy. Their muffled moans mixed with Julie and Rosie's lovely lust-filled moans.

The pleasure was intense, so intense that they shut out the outside world, focused on this moment. As such, neither noticed someone in a building across the way, spying in on them from a floor above.

Rosie was playing Julie's body like a fine tuned instrument, knowing exactly where to lick, to suck, to nibble.
"Oh God Rosie!," she screamed....."I'm gonna cum.....I'm gonna.....'UUUUUUUGH....!!!!"
Eventually the two dommes switched into a 69, Julie on the bottom feasting on Rosie's pussy on top of her face while her own cunt became the sexual focus of her loving partner. The sounds of their slaves faded from their ears as the two ladies became one. Rosie's natural musky aroma was like a drug, a drug that Julie hoped would never leave her senses.

As she gazed upwards, Julie sighed.
"Rose?," she suddenly asked. "how would you feel if I asked you to dominate me.....permanently?"

The spray of come was Rosie's reward for her efforts. She knew Julie's body almost as well as she knew her own. That happened when you had years of friendship and constantly sex with someone. The taste of her pussy and her come had gotten Rosie hot again, so she gladly climbed atop Julie and feasted on her sex again.

Soon, the two broke apart from another mutual orgasm. Rosie crawled off of Julie and lay with her, facing the same direction. Rosie kissed Julie a bit, then lay back to catch her breath. But when Julie asked her question, Rosie forgot how to breath for a second. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked incredulously at Julie. In all the time Rosie had known her, and even before, Julie had never submitted to anyone. Not once, not even to try it. Rosie smiled, "I'd ask what you did with the real Jules." She giggled a bit, then faltered off.

"I guess..." Rosie glanced down at the two slaves and rolled her eyes, "One second."

She climbed off the bed and quickly untied the submissives, "You two. Go play in the dungeon, as many orgasms as you want. Our treat." The two scampered off into the dungeon and Rosie closed the door. She was alone with Julie.

Rosie climbed into bed beside Julie. She was laying on her side, her head propped up on her hand. "Jules... I... I thought you'd never be a sub. You were always such a dominant, I mean that's like your entire reputation." She lay down and wrapped and arm around Julie's belly, "But you know what my answer is. I'd be honored to be the first woman to dominate the great Julie Maddison." She kissed Julie, holding the kiss for several seconds before she broke it off.

Rosie forgot her tiredness after such intense orgasms and climbed onto Julie. Sitting up and straddling her hips. "So... I have so many questions. How do you wanna do this? Behind closed doors, so you can keep the whole cruel dominatrix reputation? Or are you gonna be a more public switch? Oh! Are you becoming a complete sub?" Rosie stopped herself and took a deep breath, "Sorry... I guess the most important question, why do you want to be dominated? Not that I would ever say no to being your mistress, just... I'm just curious."

Julie looked up into her lover's eyes, smiling.
"I've been missing you.....subs and slave are fine but lately I've been itching for a relationship. Even a domme gets lonely...."
She looked over to one side and sighed......
"You know, I thought about getting hold of you and telling you all this a hundred times, but it was like you said....why the hell would a domme want to turn tables? But I keep watching our slaves and think, maybe...just maybe. But if I did decide to do this, there's only one person in the world I'd ever submit to......you...."

Saying that, Julie reached for a pair of handcuffs, got on her knees and somehow managed to lock her wrists behind her.
Her breathing was rapid fire, her tits jiggling.

"Rosie love," she said, sighing then taking in a long breath, trying her best to compose herself. This was the moment she had been planning on for a long time.

"This isin't easy for me to say," she said, almost stammering....."I......I want to be enslaved by you. Oh God, how should I say this? I want to be your sex slave, your permanent fuck toy. I'll set my slave in the next room free, take her place.....you can tie and gag me in any way you want.....I love you.....

Rosie didn't know how to respond. This was a revelation for her. She'd always seen Julie as the type to remain a single domme for the rest of her life, but here and now. She wanted to submit to Rosie? That was the least of the shocks this evening, as Julie cuffed herself and announced her love for Rosie.

The domme was shaken for a minute, then slowly a tear rolled down her cheek and she pulled Julie in for a deep kiss. She kissed Julie for close to two minutes, pouring all her passion and love for her friend into that kiss. When she broke it off, a thin line of saliva trailed from Rosie's lips to Julie's but she didn't care. "I love you too Julie, and I would be honored to call you my slave."

She sat up in the bed and pulled Julie close, so she was straddling Rosie's lap. "You don't need to sell your slave, keep her. I know how much being a domme has meant to you, so I don't want you to give that up. You can be both. A domme and a slave, whether you want to public submit or do it behind closed doors, I don't care." She stroked her hand over Julie's cheek, "All I ever wanted was you."

She looked down, Julie's hands cuffed behind her. "Maybe if you want to submit publicly, you could wear a latex hood. Keep your identity hidden, or just let the slave here know, or let everyone know you're a switch." She kissed Julie again, "I've spent years dominating women with you at my side and I don't want that to change. Now, I can dominate you."

As she said it, the idea really sunk in. Rosie smiled and rolled the two over so she was on top of Julie, "I get to dominate you... Mm, would you like that? You wanna get gagged and fucked like a slut?" Rosie smiled and kissed Julie's neck, imagining a collar wrapped around it.

Back
Top Bottom